> Important!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Honor 6 plus - Firmware (OS 5.1.1)
Survey # 1 dated 01/21/2015 - used firmware
What firmware installed either was installed before switching to EMUI 4.0 on your device you consider / considered more or less optimal?
Chinese apparatus ->Chinese stable firmware (version below B351) [ 20 ] ** [11,83%]
Chinese apparatus ->Chinese stable firmware (B351) [ 27 ] ** [15,98%]
Chinese apparatus ->Chinese Test / DeV Firmware (version below 6.1.1) [ 5 ] ** [2,96%]
Chinese apparatus ->Chinese Test / DeV Firmware (6.1.1) [ 13 ] ** [7,69%]
Russian apparatus ->Firmware for the Russian Market (version below B334) [ 8 ] ** [4,73%]
Russian apparatus ->Firmware for the Russian Market (B334) [ 36 ] ** [21,3%]
European apparatus ->Firmware for the Russian Market (B334 and below) [ 8 ] ** [4,73%]
European apparatus ->Firmware for the EU market (B324 and below) [ 12 ] ** [7,1%]
Russian / European apparatus ->Chinese Test / DeV Firmware (6.1.1 and below) [ 3 ] ** [1,78%]
Russian / European apparatus ->Chinese Test / DeV Firmware (B351 and below) [ 1 ] ** [0,59%]
Russian / European apparatus ->Caste firmware based on EMUI 3.1 [ 4 ] ** [2,37%]
Chinese apparatus ->Caste firmware based on EMUI 3.1 [ 5 ] ** [2,96%]
View results [ 27 ] ** [15,98%]
Total votes: 169

Rep: (73)
Honor 6 Plus - EMUI 3.1 Firmware (OS 5.1.1)
PictureHH6 +, honor plus 6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware (4.4.2 / EMUI 3.0) пїЅ | Firmware (5.1.1 / EMUI 3.1) пїЅ | Firmware (6.0 / EMUI 4.0) пїЅ
Club owners Huawei Honor 6 plus пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Downloader | Search for official firmware on the update server. Base firmware.

Important information
  • Update for Chinese devices
  • On receipt of the unlock code for Bootloader
  • To apply subsequent updates on the device with any firmware 5.1.1 and the installed root / Gapps, you must reflash the installed firmware by the method of three buttons, and after installing the update !!!
  • To go to custom firmware necessary to make a full backup of the installed system (nandroid) of a Custom Recovery, and then perform any actions.
  • Unlocking the bootloader (bootloader) is required to obtain root access!
    If you do not plan rutirovat your smartphone, then unblock the bootloader is not necessary!
  • In order to avoid problems in the future, before any action will get Product ID of your device by entering the command in the dial pad:
    Team
    * # * # 1357946 # * # *
Drivers, utilities and third-party software
Main:
Root & Gapps:
Other:
  • Root explorer- file manager utility for editing system files in one
  • Titanium backup- a utility for creating backups of different types, as well as work with system files

Recovery
Basic for EMUI 3.1
Original Stable / Test
Recovery CN - Recovery of all published firmware for the Chinese market devices
Stable
Go to - Suitable for all models of devices on 5.1 with stable firmware (B111) on board
Test
Go to- Suitable for all devices on 5.1 with test on board
Custom recovery
Recovery TWRP 2.8.7.0- Custom recovery for 5.1.1 (verifiedegorkapedro ) | Instructions for using TWRP
Firmware
To apply subsequent updates on the device with any firmware 5.1.1 and the installed root / Gapps you need to reflash the installed firmware by the method of three buttons, and after you already install an update!
CN
Sources on CN machines: Official site EMUI and With a link to download firmware for all models and The latest versions of ROM
Stable
B351 - Stable
B311 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (BETA) (EMUI 3.1) - Only for the machines of the PE-TL10 of the Chinese market with the installed firmware Dev. 5.8.5. / The ability to roll back to 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
Test
Regarding the impossibility of entering Hicloud
Starting from 5.11.1, there was a problem with the entrance to the Hicloud appropriate application in the phone to enter the account and synchronization with it. The problem is solved at the program level. It is enough to create a VPN connection through anywhere in China (Example,Hotspot Shield VPN.And enter your data. Subsequently, you can synchronize directly.
Go to - Recommended for installation
Go to - not recommended for installation
Custom firmware
To go to custom firmware necessary to make a full backup of the installed system (nandroid) of a Custom Recovery, and then perform any actions.

Sources of custom firmware:Club.vmall.com | Download custom firmware (getting links from the forum and download vmall exchanger with Baidu)
Go to
PCT
Stable
All BXXX firmware (European and PCT) in one place- Gratitude iPodTouchMax
B334 (Full Package) -OFF. Site. / Cloud Mail.Ru
OTA B135 ->B334.- Only air update - the current version -Only for devicesPCT
B312 - Only for devicesPCT / Universal ability to roll back with B312 / B324 (PCT / EU) to 4.4.2
EU
Instructions
Install / Update / restore firmware functionality
Loader or Bootloader / Unlock Code or Unlock Code
Methods for kickbacks from 5.1.1 to 4.4.2 for all models of the device

Addressing a regular recording conversations on the PCT and EU aids
The return of "smart film" on the PCT and EU aids
Getting rid of the characters in the "dialer"
Working with Multi-Tool (lock / relock the bootloader, root installation, installation gapps, resuscitation / install firmware through .img files downloaded firmware)
Instructions for unpacking the firmware (file update.app), as well as the specific unpacking files .img (thanks svikfromorel with the next branch)
Getting Root rights through KingRoot (without unlocking the bootloader ->without replacement recovery)
Instructions for those who have trouble signing in to google account, google play does not work or other services google.
Utility
Entrance to the engineering menu
*#*#2846579#*#*

Big Preview (Picture) in "Relax" (5.1.1)- Thanks Realtower from the next topic
miscellanea
Polls archive

History change caps
  • 01/15/2016 - Editing the topic caps.
  • 07.01.2016 - Adding workable custom firmware.
  • 02.01.2016 - Adding a test CN firmware 6.1.1
  • 12/24/2015 - Adding firmware B334 (FULL) for PCT apparatus
  • 12/17/2015 - Adding a test CN firmware 5.12.16
  • 12.12.2015 - Adding OTA update for PCT devices from 135 to 334
  • 04.12.2015 - Adding a test CN firmware 5.12.1, adding instructions for receiving "Unlock Code"
  • 11/18/2015 - Editing caps
  • 11/16/2015 - Adding a test CN firmware 5.11.16
  • 08.11.2015 - Adding instructions for installing CN Program on RU / EU devices
  • 11/01/2015 - Adding test CN firmware 5.11.11
  • 10/17/2015 - Adding a test CN firmware 5.10.16
  • 10/08/2015 - Adding instructions for rollback from B312 / 324 for Euro / PCT devices
  • 02.10.2015 - Adding a test CN firmware 5.10.1
  • 01.10.2015 - Adding instructions for PCT devices
  • 09/29/2015 - Add firmware B324 (EU), adding instructions for rollback from 5.1.1 (B305-308) to 4.4.2 (EU devices), add B312 (PCT)
  • 09/26/2015 - Creating the topic, mapping caps.

Topics Curator - nikolkay
K
In connection with the temporary absence of the curator, on the filling of the header, contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the posts to which you must add the links. Thank you for understanding.

Post has been editedsnekt - 22.07.19, 21:50
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (222)
Additional post to support the topic caps.

Post has been editednikolkay - 16.01.16, 22:52

Rep: (597)
Important remark. If you go from the Russian firmware on the B305 / B324 on the way in 035->B142->In 305->B324 or B147->B324 without wipes, then you will simply need to get the root and copy the contents of the folder / CUST / HW / EU to / CUST / HW / RU otherwise normally in 305 / B324 will not work for you. With B312 this is not necessary.

For those who are familiar with my creativity to relieve firmware and just people who do not like google and other trash in firmware I post a file for circumcision in 305, B312 and B324:Attached fileunstall_apk.xml(1.92 KB)
It must be put in / data / cust / xml with replacement and put the rights of the letter "g". Evilized all Bloatwara along with a google and a native browser while maintaining full functionality.

Post has been editedaire - 01.10.15, 11:35
Reason for editing: Continue adding features

Rep: (27)
http: //www.handy-faq.d...-Android5-1-1-t317804/
B324 for Europe appeared

* aire,
Thank you. Can you tell me how to revive the double tap? And gestures?

* egorkapedro,
A fluid analysis of B324 indicates that it is necessary to go to it and already finish it.

It stood on top of the B305 without problems, without data loss.
No Russian localization, it is necessary to add as written above.

I have on B324 gestures.
Attached Image

Or is it not that? I just don't use it and I don't even know where to look.
At the B305 of this item in the settings I was definitely not.

The camera disappeared in the camera with light. :(

Post has been editedaire - 29.09.15, 12:05

Rep: (0)
Hello!

A week ago I received on playing this beast from 4.4.2, I was updated first to 5.9.16 through the USB flash drive, and today I flew through the air 5.10.1.
There are a couple of questions:
1) I have a problem with notifications in the status bar - messages from Viber, WhatsApp, GooglePlay, Gmail and other third-party applications appear in the status bar only if you open these applications. And in the startup manager and dispatcher rights, everything is allowed. At the same time, all regular applications (SMS, email client, every WEIBO type) displays messages instantly.
2) The Huavaevsky AppCenter offers applications installed through GPLAY on versionabove than they are in GPLAY. Is it the norm?

Rep: (33)
Gorguliya1 @ 09/29/2015, 11:09*
The startup manager and the rights dispatcher is all allowed.

And in the notification dispatcher, too, the Puffs are allowed? I do not know how in Chinese versions, but in the PCT just such a name. When activating the Puffs appear in the status bar ... But in general, the problem with the fluffing is known! I more or less decided it, reinstalling the firmware and not touching any of the permissions .. t. I have nothing stopped, everything is synchronized with everything, all left applications are working))) Yes, the battery began to leave faster, but still enough for 1.5 days))) Although, this is a decision)

Posted on 09/29/2015, 13:12:

Gorguliya1 @ 09/29/2015, 11:09*
Huavaevsky AppCenter offers updates of applications installed through GPLAY on the version higher than they are in GPLAY

I had it too, it was also like that, like the Chinese new versions appear before, the type of beta)))) I did not notice the difference)

* aire,
I do not have two lower points. Double tap and drawing letters on the screen turned off. After the screen lock button fell off at all, oh how important! With firmware Golyany, three buttons you will not die. Won't choose anything from the stock recovery, because There it is necessary to confirm this button. A couple of days ago I cut off the phone at all, I could not turn it on, it came out of the position when I recharge a little battery and pressing the volume + stuck the power cable, after which it chose a system reboot from TWRP.

And the screen turns on the double-clicking volume, canceled the snapshot from the camera and now just close the camera app.

* egorkapedro,
What firmware is installed now? B324 gets up on B305 as a local update. Just need stock recovery to sew for a start. After installing B324, if these points do not appear, I will needAll apparatus. I compare with my own.

Post has been editedaire - 29.09.15, 13:55

* aire,
It is worth the B305, I tried to roll up yesterday in 322, it comes to 3% and reboots. Stock recovery flooded without problems. Today I will try again. If it does not go after resetting the settings - then after repairing punishment. I would not pass it and myself would change this button, but I don't want to lose a guarantee for three years. Hands like normally sharpened, mind and skill on gluing a simric flash drive.

Rep: (7)
Put on the B135 update B324.
Such a feeling that the phone is no longer Huawei Honor 6 Plus, but some kind of crap.
Nothing from this apparatus remains.
No double tap, no gestures in general, no smart film, notifications still do not work
What?? What should I do to be all right?

The update did by downloading the firmware from the header and locally updating .....
Yes, and the folder of the DLOAD can now be deleted?

Post has been editedHM Group - 29.09.15, 17:03

Rep: (2225)
Friends who risked to put 5.1 EU 324. There is a hatlinkOn the patch patch, someone else falls on 324, is who successfully rolled back?

Large dialer in the hat someone checked? I still decided to try LP (5.9.16) and (since the link in the header) replaced the dialer that lay on the map more for 5.8.5 - as a result, the phone is calling, but there are no buttons on the screen and not to reset the call: (. But already this postHuawei Honor 6 - Proshivka_EMUI 3.1 (OS 5.1.1) (Post RealTower # 42334927)(What I asked to check above) already running. So do not forget about the original reserve. I did not realize how to make a screen of full-screen image - I did not like it. And enlarged more or less. No auto marine checkups there - only the challenges checked.
Holly photo on lp
Attached Image

P.S. Long quilted, but still it was necessary to check it yourself. I already regret that I selected LP. Firstly lags, well, because of some restrictions for applications. If you have enough patience - you will chase tomorrow, and now I will drop. Ruth and recovery got this way:Huawei Honor 6 Plus - Firmware (OS 4.4.2) (post s_sergi0 # 42654078)

* egorkapedro,
I found the settings of gestures in the bush. In B324 gestures are included by default. But if the Russian localization is used, it is necessary to copy or rename / CUST / HW / EU in / CUST / HW / EU otherwise the settings will not catch up.

Post has been editedaire - 29.09.15, 19:04

Rep: (1)
I received in the air B312 I will try, then I will unsubscribe ... PE-TL10

Rep: (228)
B312 LOLLIPOP 5.1 forPCT devices

Download onYandex, Mail

List of changes
гЂђRecommendationsгЂ‘

Your phone will be updated to Android 5.1 OS version and EMUI 3.1 interface versions.

гЂђSystemгЂ‘

Improved system security for better data protection. Added telephone control function with one hand.

гЂђWork screenгЂ‘

Added a function of hiding applications to ensure their confidentiality.

гЂђLock screenгЂ‘

Added notification feature on the lock screen. Now you can view new notifications without unlocking the phone. Added a function of automatic unlocking the screen when connecting the phone to the wearable device via Bluetooth. Now you can unlock the phone with the wearable device without entering the password.

гЂђCameraгЂ‘

Added a time cut mode that allows you to create video in accelerated and slow motion mode. The new mode of displaying filters in the form of a table allows you to view all filters at the same time.

гЂђGalleryгЂ‘

Added new photo editing features - mosaic and graffiti.

гЂђAttentionгЂ‘

1.This update updates on your phone to Android OS version 5.1. If some third-party applications are not compatible with Android OS 5.1, update them to the latest versions in the Google Play app store. 2. The type of work screen may change slightly. 3. If you want to restore the EMUI 3.0 interface version, contact Huawei Customer Support. When you return to the previous version, all personal data will be deleted. 4. Before upgrading, make sure that the device has not been executed on the device, check whether the battery charge level is sufficient and the amount of free memory. When a failure occurs during the update, contact your Huawei customer support service.

All BXXX firmware (European and PCT) in one place

Post has been editedtouchmax - 29.09.15, 21:07

After this methodHuawei Honor 6 Plus - Firmware (OS 4.4.2) (post s_sergi0 # 42654078)I can not return the stock recovery to roll back with lp :(. I tried the minitule, and the multityl, and in the same way, but the stock is sewing, and from TWRP B182.img sew - flies TWRP, and the stock does not put :(. How to - Direct you are welcome .
Before 5.8.5, I could not flash TWRP.

In the old topic, wrote that it was not so easy to return to Lollipop

Disappeared smart film: (

ipodtouchmax @ 09/29/2015, 21:03*
In the old topic, wrote that it was not so easy to return to Lollipop
Yes, I would return the recovery at least. In the multitole, Unbrick item too requires. Even if you score and leave LP, I will not deliver updates due to TWRP :(.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 02:33