Chuwi Hi10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | INTEL Atom x5 Cherry-Trail Z
Voting
Do you like the tablet?
Yes [ 688 ] ** [79,72%]
Not [ 175 ] ** [20,28%]
Total votes: 863

Rep: (83)
Chuwi hi10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase and accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Attention!
FAQ Newcomers must read!
The dependence of the version of the serial number
There is currently no DualBoot on the V200-300.
Specifications
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 nominal clock frequency is 1.44 GHz, forced - 1.84 GHz.
Video Card: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 12EU Gen8LP 500MHz
Screen: IPS 10.1inch 1920x1200 capacitive
Memory: RAM - 4GB DDR3 SDRAMspeed tests and AIDA64 report
Permanent - 64GB eMMC (support cards up to 128GB)
Wireless networks: Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Camera: Front and Rear - 2MR
Connectors: x1 USB 2.0 and x1 USB 3.0
Micro USB (OTG support)
Micro HDMI
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Review on the site testim.in.ua

Factory Images of Operating Systems
Drivers and Utilities
UEFI BIOS
Instructions
Utility
Parts and accessories

Post has been editedstp101 - 20.05.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Touchscreen factory on unix systems (Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)

Rep: (8)
X-GADGET @ 03/01/2019 08:58*
Well, what is there to clarify, now I have win10x64 and android, and I only need 32-bit Windows, preferably win7, but for want of it, even win8 will have to install win10x32

why do you need exactly 32? 64-bit executes any 32-bit code.

Rep: (124)
Reyter @ 02.28.19, 20:30*
What kind of program that has direct memory access to an inaccessible system?

I used to use Primo Ramdisk Ultimate Edition, on the tablet I really did not try to install it. On some computers, you have to run the EasyBCD program for a minute before installing the disk frames and tick off one of the options and then Primo Ramdisk begins to see the memory that Windows x32 did not see and uses this invisible memory under the partition that is loaded into the operative when the computer is turned on . I can not get more detailed and with pictures, because I'm currently sitting on a computer with linux. Well, so as not to clog the topic, we have a topic dedicated to creating and working with ramdisks.

Rep: (1)
Friends, I understand that they will now send me to read all the previous 244 pages, because everything is written there, my eyes are breaking, and so on.
But still someone can tell again for those who are on an armored train.

Tablet number Q64G42170901194
The tablet was charging in Android. Reached 51% (the last time I looked at him - he was with this level), then at some point I turned off and no longer comes to life.

Symptoms:
1. The charge indicator is off (at all)
2. After holding the power button, apparently turned off.
3. When charging is connected, it starts to warm up decently in the processor area (it is cold in the battery area), but nothing is displayed on the screen, the charging indicator does not blink. UPD: When you turn off the charge in the area of ​​the processor becomes colder. but still warm, obviously some processes are underway.
4. If you hold the power for 10-15 seconds, the heated place on the body gradually cools down, and, apparently, stops taking power from the source (the external battery disconnects the charge level indication after a while, it usually happens if it is not connected consumer).
There are no USB tokomerki on hand now.

Actually questions:
1. Is he completely dead?
2. If not really, is it possible to do something? BIOS override (which version?)? Can I do it myself, or is it better to take it to the service where there is a programmer? If you carry in the service - what to say to them (that's right literally)?

If someone can knock into private messages here or vk.com/aurelito and help with step-by-step tips - I will be grateful.

"Help, who can! Who can, help!" (with)

Post has been editedAurelito - 05.03.19, 10:02

Rep: (0)
Aurelito @ 03/05/19, 09:50*
Friends, I understand that they will now send me to read all the previous 244 pages, because everything is written there, my eyes are breaking, and so on.
But still someone can tell again for those who are on an armored train.

Tablet number Q64G42170901194
The tablet was charging in Android. Reached 51% (the last time I looked at him - he was with this level), then at some point I turned off and no longer comes to life.

Hi, I had about the same symptoms, so in my case the percents flew, or rather, it just cracked!
Open look visually all the rules!

Rep: (34)
* Aurelito when I happened like that, BIOS BIOS flashing helped. The task is quite capable of anyone, in my opinion. The main requirement is the presence of a programmer (on Aliexpress, a set of programmer + undervoltage + clothespin so as not to solder the chip cost 500 rubles).
Judging by the serial number of your V400 - for it and see the latest version of BIOS.

Rep: (1)
* shelest83 , and it is possible in PM a couple of procedural questions?

guys in my stock worth a terrible android 5.0
Is it possible to reflash at least on some 8.0 and at the same time demolish the Windows, since I do not use it?

* DaHuJl74, Windows can be demolished, android can not be updated. Instructions were in the subject.

* shelest83 ,
5 android is the same in general laughter .. I understand he is just for the sake

Rep: (124)
DaHuJl74 @ 03/07/19 12:48*
5 android is the same all laugh

If there was - there would be 11 wines, then surely you would have adorned your worker. You just have a bigger version number, and what has improved to a damn about. That Android 7 tosses 2 times faster than 5? If so, then I will probably have to "tear the ass" in an attempt to go on the smartphone from 5 to 7-8.

Allan44 @ 1.03.19, 14:12*
why do you need exactly 32? 64-bit executes any 32-bit code.

Yes, performs, after dancing with a tambourine.
I have old programs written for x32, tired of dancing with a tambourine

Rep: (2)
Good day to all. Used such a tablet. After the n-th time, after the tablet was charged the night the device died.
Symptoms: - It does not turn on, the diode is orange on charging. There are clicks when you turn on, if you insert a fan or a lamp into the usb connector, there are noticeable jumps. The tester shows a constant jump to + 5v from 2v to 5v. Thought that AXP288 died. Changed. The result is the same. CZ after the chip. As it turned out, the percent (sr29z) is to blame. They have such a disease. I did not change the percentage for the price of such a miracle 2k so that it would again lay down in a couple of days. But the trouble is need data from there. Emmc memory chip thgbm9g9t8kbaig. Unfortunately, the proposed methods on the Internet did not help, flash memory was defined as an unknown removable media and suggested formatting. As a result, I made such a pinout and the computer saw emmc as a removable media. I attach the scheme below. In order to pull the data from the section of the android (MPT) used Linux Reader.
Ahtung! We solder carefully. Overheating of the chip threatens to foul the blade. Used amtech223 flux for soldering the memory itself, soldering for 290g. And the wiring was LTI120 (the nuclear mixture is tight enough, but we do not forget to clean the soldering acid after activating the soldering acid after such a soldering) and rosin.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFoxnow - 07.03.19, 19:41

Rep: (8)
X-GADGET @ 03/07/19, 15:17*
Yes, performs, after dancing with a tambourine.
I have old programs written for x32, tired of dancing with a tambourine

your own?

* hahatoon
Hello! Did you manage to fix the problem with that?
After updating Windows to 1803, the touchscreen fell off and the Bosh sensor began to fail (code 10 in the task manager, when I try to update the driver, it says the latest version).
The touch in the task manager is defined as an unknown device with code 28, while the installation indicating the folder with the driver does not help (does not detect it), tried several third-party installation programs also did not help.
Can someone tell me what to do?

Allan44 @ 8.03.19, 1:52*
your own?

Not

Good afternoon! Tell me. where you can repair. Does not turn on. Thank you in advance!!! Tablet in Moscow.

Rep: (7)
* kinstantine , put 1809 and roll the driver from the caps

Dear owners of this device, render the service changing on your EMMC controller - and unfortunately I can’t split the file system at the flash level. Who can create a complete copy of the flash ...

Rep: (2)
A question for users is whether solidworks will launch on this beast?
If so, how creaking?

* icemanoff, Most likely, it will start, but it will use one torment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 09:34