Chuwi Hi10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | INTEL Atom x5 Cherry-Trail Z
Voting
Do you like the tablet?
Yes [ 688 ] ** [79,72%]
Not [ 175 ] ** [20,28%]
Total votes: 863

Rep: (83)
Chuwi hi10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase and accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Attention!
FAQ Newcomers must read!
The dependence of the version of the serial number
There is currently no DualBoot on the V200-300.
Specifications
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 nominal clock frequency is 1.44 GHz, forced - 1.84 GHz.
Video Card: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 12EU Gen8LP 500MHz
Screen: IPS 10.1inch 1920x1200 capacitive
Memory: RAM - 4GB DDR3 SDRAMspeed tests and AIDA64 report
Permanent - 64GB eMMC (support cards up to 128GB)
Wireless networks: Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Camera: Front and Rear - 2MR
Connectors: x1 USB 2.0 and x1 USB 3.0
Micro USB (OTG support)
Micro HDMI
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Review on the site testim.in.ua

Factory Images of Operating Systems
Drivers and Utilities
UEFI BIOS
Instructions
Utility
Parts and accessories

Post has been editedstp101 - 20.05.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Touchscreen factory on unix systems (Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)

Rep: (90)
Mastersmit @ 11.26.2015, 02:31*
Either there is a z8500 with 4GB with two channels, or a z8300 with 2GB in one channel, well, or this is a miracle and the guys put z8300 and 4GB BUT in one channel

Attached Image

Look here, but found another pipo w1s, but there is also 4GB of frames and intel x5 8300. in texlast x98 about 4GB of frames, but there are a lot of jambs.
Apparently x5-8500 but other frequencies.

Post has been editedilya_litosh - 26.11.15, 09:03

Rep: (13)
Well, everything is clear. In the review they write that it works in single-channel mode and as a result, it differs little in speed from the Z3735F, except that 4 GB. Exposure:
Atom X5 Z8300, which performs close to an Atom Z3735F Bay Trail. Withits 4GB of Ram running in single channel, ram bandwidth is definitely the bottleneck of the x98 Pro.

Post has been editedGeorgeKn - 26.11.15, 16:06

Rep: (178)
Listen, but this tablet does not support wifi 5ghz?

Upd: Damn, does not support :(

Post has been editedkavabunga6 - 30.11.15, 20:30

Rep: (1)
Are you sure about that? Did the seller inform you about this? One can only doubt, because there was no information about either the 64-bit system or the 32-bit one.

Onbourgeois forumThe owner writes that Windows is 32-bit, and 64-bit cannot be supplied, such as the BIOS does not allow.

Rep: (608)
* OldHare,
I wouldn’t trust the kid with the nickname Mikaboshi, although I’m no better :-D

But seriously, we'll wait for the correct bios, if at all possible to fix it.

Post has been editedMaraudeur - 02.12.15, 11:16

Rep: (3)
Also, the seller wrote that Windows 64. Yes, and it is stupid, to install a 32-bit system with 4 gigabytes of memory, they would have been tortured by hamsters, why 3 gigabytes, and not 4.

Rep: (6)
Yes, there in the comments they write that this is one of the first copies for the domestic market.

Post has been editedpepelk - 07.12.15, 11:33

Yes, there in the comments they write that this is one of the first copies for the domestic market.

Well, if so. For the sense of pushing 4 gigabytes of memory under a 32-bit system. Everywhere write 64

Rep: (318)
* Slevin1986,
On 32bit, you can also make it so that you can see all 4GB. Google to help .. Even if without unlocking this feature, 3.5 gb is any better than 2. Or am I wrong?)

Rep: (14)
And someone has already compared the Z8300 and Z8500, and then there is a choice between the Chuwi Hi10 (on the Z8300) and the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (on the Z8500).

If we compare these two processors, the difference will not be noticeable to the eye. If we compare the availability of RAM, I can say that 4 gigabytes are definitely better.
For me personally, Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 loses the fact that:
1) there are no full-fledged USB ports;
2) there is no Windows (it seems to me a temporary phenomenon);
3) fewer operatives;
4) no HDMI.

Rep: (65)
Popsyaka @ 12/10/2015, 12:51*
The problem with the opera was decided by the processor 8300 (SHTA? !!?)

In general, he said, something like the fact that this problem was solved on the process of 8300 ..... and, as it were, it was officially announced that 8300 support 4 gigas .... just not as good as 8500

* maggot666x
The 8300 is not a problem. So conceived by the manufacturer.
And can a reference to the official statement of Intel, that the 8300 supports more than 2GB frames?

Rep: (32)
Processor Specifications:
z8300 description
Max. memory capacity (depending on memory type) 2 GB

Sadness so. I wonder how it will affect the work with 4GB operatives.

For comparison, the z8500:
z8500 description
Max. memory capacity (depending on memory type) 8 GB

Post has been editedSnowyboy - 11.12.15, 13:33

Rep: (65)
Snowyboy @ 11.12.2015, 13:31*
Intel website
Max. amount of memory (depending on the type of memory) 2 GB

tricky note -"(depends on memory type)"....

If you look at the picture, as I understand it, the memory does not work at the claimed 1600, but at 800? or I'm not even catching up
Attached Image

As will be on hand - will be visible. Because those "Chinese" that the type have on the hands of the z8300 + 4gb really do not spread any tests with disagreements, how much ....

Tozh decided to kick a little bit vc mail wrote che for nafig - another 6-8 promised.
He replied just about everything ... "the screens change, the next 2-3 days a batch of 1000 pieces will be in stock with them .... well, I promised a film and Chinese gifts"

Post has been editedmaggot666x - 11.12.15, 13:38

Snowyboy @ 11.12.2015, 13:31*
z8300 description
Max. memory capacity (depending on memory type) 2 GB

On the video, which was previously thrown here displays more than 2GB in the properties

* maggot666x
They are a note to all processors throw. There more means ddr2 / ddr3 / ddr3 / etc. So it is not a fact. The maximum volume is indicated as the maximum, and not as the minimum .. Where are the real tablet reviews? With vidosy, in which everything is clearly visible. Until now, no, although some Chinese supposedly has a tablet .. At least strange, given the excitement of this bundle.

* Maraudeur
This percentage is ONLY in single channel mode and can ..

Even large sites on iron are perplexed by this, and here, on 4pd, so quickly everyone settled why ..

Rep: (0)
He also thought about buying a tablet. After talking with several sellers on Ali, everyone claims that the tablet is available. However, they all are even more misleading, they all claim that the Intel Cherry Trail-T3 Z8300 Quad Core, X86 and 4Gb RAM is installed there, although the specification for the process claims the opposite. Of all, I only made that the axis here is x86, 3gb RAMs are available in the system, and the 4th gig was probably given under the video.

Rep: (608)
* PDA_Guest, Well, actually, the architecture of the processor on the off site is Intel 64. And the axis is 32 (or 64) bit

Rep: (0)
What I'm talking about. I tried to try out with the sellers what system capacity was installed (knowing that according to the specification of 64-bit percents), to which they answered me that there was an Intel Cherry Trail-T3 Z8300 Quad Core, X86. The mole percent is 32 bit and the axis is the same.

Rep: (16)
Of all, I only made that the axis here is x86, 3gb RAMs are available in the system, and the 4th gig was probably given under the video.

This statement cannot be called indisputable.

Yes, this is for Onda, but what's the difference?
http: //techtablets.com...n-4gb-of-ram-it-seems/
Shl
Yes, damn, with the insertion of pictures here hemorrhoids. If not every day - hell remember.
In short, the link is

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedamd797 - 18.12.15, 15:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 08:58