Chuwi Hi10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | INTEL Atom x5 Cherry-Trail Z
Voting
Do you like the tablet?
Yes [ 688 ] ** [79,72%]
Not [ 175 ] ** [20,28%]
Total votes: 863

Rep: (86)
Chuwi hi10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase and accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Attention!
FAQ Newcomers must read!
The dependence of the version of the serial number
There is currently no DualBoot on the V200-300.
Specifications
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 nominal clock frequency is 1.44 GHz, forced - 1.84 GHz.
Video Card: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 12EU Gen8LP 500MHz
Screen: IPS 10.1inch 1920x1200 capacitive
Memory: RAM - 4GB DDR3 SDRAMspeed tests and AIDA64 report
Permanent - 64GB eMMC (support cards up to 128GB)
Wireless networks: Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Camera: Front and Rear - 2MR
Connectors: x1 USB 2.0 and x1 USB 3.0
Micro USB (OTG support)
Micro HDMI
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Review on the site testim.in.ua

Factory Images of Operating Systems
Drivers and Utilities
UEFI BIOS
Instructions
Utility
Parts and accessories

Post has been editedstp101 - 20.05.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Touchscreen factory on unix systems (Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)

Rep: (4)
Intel atom x5 z8300 supports only 2 gb of RAM. Where is the catch? I asked one seller at Aliexpress whether he was sure that 4 gb operatives, answered that he was sure.
Attached Image

Post has been editeddolgorick - 30.09.15, 03:17
Reason for editing: removed the screenshot under the spoiler

Rep: (17)
IntelВ® Atom в„ў x5-Z8300 Processor
(2M Cache, up to 1.84 GHz)

Max. memory capacity (depending on memory type) 2 GB

http://ark.intel.com/r...M-Cache-up-to-1_84-GHz

Can a typo in the description of the tablet and it has a different processor ?:

IntelВ® Atom в„ў x5-Z8500 Processor
(2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz)

Max. memory capacity (depending on memory type) 8 GB

http://ark.intel.com/R...M-Cache-up-to-2_24-GHz

The difference in the cost of processors is $ 5, it will be strange if they saved on the process and at the same time put a memory that will not be fully supported.

Post has been editedksystem5 - 02.10.15, 20:14

Rep: (0)
Well, people get it, it's the same intel cherry trail !! And that means 4 GB of ram is feed!

Rep: (17)
serg 5 + * 5 + @ 10/02/2015, 21:41*
Well, people get it, it's the same intel cherry trail !! And that means 4 GB of ram is feed!

The fact that Cherry Trail does not mean that it supports 4 GB of memory. It all depends on the memory controller.

The simplest model Z8300 has a single-channel memory controller and supports up to 2 GB DDR3L-RS. In turn, the chips Z8500 and Z8700 are equipped with a 2-channel memory controller and support up to 8 GB LPDDR3.

http://www.3dnews.ru/910453

By the way, there is a similar model on the same processor and 4 GB of memory, PIPO W1S (CPU Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 quad core, RAM 4GB) -http://www.pipo-store.com/pipo-w1s.html

And now with 4 GB of memory PIPO W1S can be bought on ebay,http://www.ebay.com/it…r=&hash=item2808ff9c89

and 4 GB of memory PIPO W1S for aliexpresshttp: //ru.aliexpress.c.…_71_72_73_74_61_75.0_0

That's interesting, is it a software fix to support 4GB of memory of the Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 or does Intel itself not know what it says in the processor description? There is no third.

Post has been editedksystem5 - 03.10.15, 09:21

Rep: (206)
Rhonstin @ 10/05/2015, 1:27 PM*
Here, at teclast x98 pro, although they write that 8500, but it costs 8300, and there are 4 gig operatives.
There are actually 8500. Some programs are just wrong.
Rhonstin @ 10/05/2015, 1:27 PM*
temperature at 90 degrees at the processor, but they and 3736 had problems with heating
So at 3736 the temperature was 20 degrees lower :) And here it looks like the Cherry Trail chip itself is hotter than the previous generation. Here at Asus T100HA temperature is also above 80 degrees under 100% load (Z8500). If Chuwi comes up with something, it would be cool.

Rep: (86)
as far as I know Cherry-Trail pulls 4gb ram. It is very strange that on Ali they write cho max frequency - 1.84GHz. In fact, it should (should be) 2.24 GHz
If the frequency is 1.8 then this 8300 supports 2 frames
If 2.2 then this 8500 supports 8ram
Characteristics of Chuvik say that he has 1.8 GHz and 4 GB of frames, it means that he still has 8500, an error in frequency

Another confirmation of the Z8300 and 4 GB of RAM with geekbuying:
Attached Image

* brokerZIP, Can you return to the characteristics (in the cap of which) Z8300 instead of Z8500? Everywhere in the description of the Z8300. And then people will be confused :)

Rep: (1)
From the latest news (something here the topic is not very much alive). Chuvi organized the collection of money for this tablet and it is not clear what will happen if the money is not collected.
Also stated that the battery is only 6600mAH and there is no usb 3.0

Post has been editedsh0ked - 25.10.15, 15:38

* sh0ked
Also saw the news about it, on the forum techtablets there was a Chinese who translated. The general point is that if they do not gain $ 300 thousand, the project is canceled. But something is left, I do not believe that such a well-known Chinese company could not find money for a new tablet model.

Post has been editeddim565 - 25.10.15, 16:25

Rep: (2)
what's the point of helping to collect money for the chuy when there are a lot of competitors around who have actually started selling the same thing without any collection (the same pipo w1s).

I am most interested in what will be there with the cooling system.
Will trolling be triggered 5 minutes after watching the video ...

Posted on 10/25/2015, 16:44:

And who needs usb 3.0 on a tablet of this level? for what? nonsense...

Post has been editedsdfsdfs - 25.10.15, 16:42

* sdfsdfs, I am waiting for more information about the temperature. On the Chinese forum, I saw the Onda V820w test (there is also the X5-Z8300) and the screen showed a temperature of 82-83 'C in AIDA64 under 100% load. Chris with TechTablets writes that next week he expects this tablet in his apartment, we will find out :)
And who needs usb 3.0 on a tablet of this level? for what? nonsense...
I agree, USB 3.0 is outdated. USB Type-C would be here :) But apparently not destiny

Post has been editeddim565 - 25.10.15, 16:57

Rep: (2)
more powerful spu most likely do not put just because of the inability to cope with heating.
After all, the difference in price between processors is a couple of bucks.

I have a pipo x7 prefix and here I know from it that the Chinese (at least pipo) absolutely do not care what is there with heating and overheating.
if the first minute the trotling does not work on the device, then everything is ok, everything is hurt, the rest does not bother us ... :))

and then the people who bought this product over the years modify their own cooling ...

And considering that this is a tablet, not a PC, then with your own hands there is not much that can be finalized.

Rep: (-7)
Chuvie claimed 2 megapixel cameras.
pipo front 5MP and 2MP forehead ...

pipo goes cooler. true at pipa claimed battery at 6 ... at chuvi 8 ...

somehow I can’t believe that competitors were shoving so different batteries in single-sized cases.

Posted on 10/27/2015, 21:04:

and no one will tell if you connect the tablet to the keyboard, it will only be fixed in one position (chest).
or the tablet / monitor will be able to move away like a laptop back and forth.
it seems there are no devices to keep the angle of inclination fixed?

Rep: (71)
* gjkmp
Who needs this camera in the tablet!? How do you know, maybe the same sensor is there and the pipo interpolation is just better ... if not so, then at least 2 at least 2, the quality will still be lame, there is no difference. question, but so far hardly anyone will answer, no info.

Rep: (-7)
* A35,
if there was an interpolation, then probably they would lie about both cameras, what about both 5MP?
about shitty quality. Well, no one says that there is hope, that the cameras will be no worse than in apple products, but at least something digestible. honest 2mp, so that the skype full hd resolution was unreal? and then I kicked my lip .... :)

I also watched a video where a man completes cooling in a chuvi ...
They have 1 in 1 in the tablets all the same as in the consoles (pipo x7) the same layout of the whole, the metal casing, and the thermal pads are very thin between the chip and the casing ...

so here is a man puts copper plates and supposedly everything ... the temperature now does not exceed 50 degrees ....
but so ... I didn’t quite understand something ... well, he put a thin copper plate the size of a chip, so where does the heat go ...
whereby his temperature dropped from 85 to 50 ...

Just in the winter, I bought the engineering miracle pipo x7 in the face of the first buyers ...
and then until the summer I fucked forgive me for finishing the cooling .... it cost me so much nerves and time ...

and now it wants a tablet, but already by opening the chuvy it seems that exactly the same canoe, absolutely no cooling is thought out, and 100% after 10 minutes of games or video, the system will go trotting. as actually on the video in the review it is already shown ...

the fuck is asked then it is necessary .. I am surprised to the Chinese. finish cooling a maximum of $ 10 costs ... is it really so difficult to sell things that do not require finished ...

Rep: (18)
Gjkmp @ 10.28.2015, 01:40*
so the man puts copper plates and supposedly everything ... the temperature now does not exceed 50 degrees .... but so ... I did not quite understand something ... well, he put a thin copper plate the size of a chip, so it's warm leaves ... due to what his temperature fell from 85 to 50 ...

Copper plates improve the thermal contact of the probe with the back cover of the tablet and, respectively, ...

And if the topic is that I am impressed by the chuv because of two full-fledged yusb, no one has ever seen.

Rep: (19)
Gearbest says that in chi10 akkum 6500mah.

* SpielbergHD,
I also did not understand this moment by the way. What does "Battery Capacity: 8000mAh (Rated capacity 6500mAh)" mean? Maybe 8000 mAh is claimed, but really 6500 (as if the tester was measured by the tester)? In this case, it is normal, all the batteries have a real capacity less.

Rep: (14)
I planned to take Vi10 pro, but I saw this device. Now I puzzle what to take. It seems like it is necessary to take a newer, because 4GB and a new percentage is a force. But here they are pushing away from the purchase of all the new and lack of Dual Axis, I wanted the android to be just in case. On it, the android will not put it right, I understand correctly?

MyJlbTuK @ 02.11.2015, 19:51*
It seems like it is necessary to take a newer, because 4GB and a new percentage is a force.
The only pity is that they put the x5-Z8300 processor, which is the same in performance as the previous generation Z3736F, except the GPU is slightly better. And the campaign hike works in single-channel mode, also not to the advantage of speed.

MyJlbTuK @ 02.11.2015, 19:51*
Android can not be put on it, I understand correctly?
If there is no firmware from Chuwi with DualBoot, then you can not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 12:28