every day here
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 973
Check in: 13.04.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Doogee X5 - Firmware (OS 5.1)
Picture
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Club lovers | Modifications and decorations | Firmware 6.0 | Cyanogenmod | Firmware development | Firmware (OS 7.x-8.x) | Firmware 5.1

Important information!

There are two revisions of phone boards, with DDR2 and DDR3 memory.
To determine the revision of the board, you need to go to "About phone", and look at the build number if it writes DOOGEE-X5-B-Android5.1 - then you have DDR3 board, if the letter "B" is not there - then you have DDR2 board ormethod number 2

Revision with DDR2 memory is divided into 4 revision displays.
To determine the revision of the display, enter in the dialer: * # * # 8615 # * # *
And watch:
--------- HCT LCM USAGE --------
Define revision by "used" opposite the display

hct_otm1282_dsi_vdo_hd_auo: used
First revision, fit any version of firmware

hct_rm68200_dsi_vdo_hd_cpt: used
The second revision, firmware since V16

hct_ili9881_dsi_vdo_hd_cpt: used
Third revision, firmware since V18

hct_hx8394f_dsi_vdo_hd_cmi: used
The fourth revision, firmware from V19

hct_otm1285a_dsi_vdo_hd_boe: used

About the revision with DDR3 memory while there is no such information, please check the revisions in the devices purchased in 2016
Official information from the manufacturer about the new board in the phone, with the letter "B" in the firmware version

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will Android 6.0 on Dooge x5?- yes, it is already out. We lookhere

Will the update arrive by air?- there are no developers in the subject, nobody knows the answer !!! ask on doogee.cc

How to upgrade from V15 to V17, 18, 19- UPDATING WITH V15 AND BELOW TO V17 HAPPENS ONLY THROUGH FLASH TOOLS, OR INSTALLING V17 MOD THROUGH TWRP

How to update the firmware via the USB flash drive without data loss?- before clicking the Download button in FT, you must uncheck the items "cache" and "userdata"

Where can I get a separate file or apk from the firmware?(only Yadisk) - Follow the download link, but click not on the button “download”, but on the file name, Yandex gives you an archive tree. Go through the tree in the "system /" and download only the necessary files or apk.

After installing the root or TvRP, updates are not installed over the air, even if you delete it, and install the stock recovery

������ ��������. �� ������ � �� ��������� � �����? (�������������) download

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers for win 8 - 10
DownloadFlash toolthroughYandex Disk
DownloaddriversthroughYandex Disk(auto installer, run and wait)
Driver forPreloader (auto installer, run and wait) Attached fileMTK65xx_Driver (1) .zip(393.43 KB)

Official Flash Tools Firmware

Unofficial firmware for TWRP

Modified stock firmware

Aosp like firmware

Firmware with original interface

Firmware archive

Instructions

Flash Tool Firmware Manual
THE TELEPHONE, ADB, PRELODADER MUST BE INSTALLED, MUST BE
And it is desirable to make a backup of the system, or separately the section of the date in the TVRP

1. Create any folder (without Russian letters and preferably in My Computer - Local Disk)
  2. We unpack the Flash Tool and the archive with the firmware there too
  3. In the Flash Tool, select MT6580_scatter.txt (located in the folder with the firmware), after which all the firmware files themselves will be added to the flash tool, or specify the path to the system.img files boot.img recovery.img and so on. if they are not automatically found themselves.
    It is better to flash in the "Firmware Upgrade" mode.
  4. We press Download, and we connect the switched-off device to USB if nothing happens we distort the battery

Instructions for restoring the MAC address of WIFI
Simple option (need root)
InstallChameleMACwe generate a new poppy address or set an old one (if recorded) click on and turn off the device. After switching on and loading, we check that the poppy is not reset. If you fold, repeat.

More complex and correct option, the root is not needed
1) Turn off WiFI
2) Go to the engineering menu
3) Go to the Connectivity tab, there is WiFI->NVRAM
4) In the ByteStringAcces block, enter in the addr field - 4, in the length field - 6
5) Click Read
6) In the value field we can see the current MAC or zeros - (it means the poppy has flown)
7) Correct or introduce new
8) We press write
9) Reboot

TWRP / CWM / recovery

Root
Getting root through stock recovery
Downloadingpatchand flashing through TWRPthank rock1234
® SuperSU- here we take the latest versions to install the root through the recovery

miscellanea

Donors / Clones
Asus zenfone go
Elephone S1
Infinix hot2
Walton Primo F6
Fly Cirrus 2
Obi sj 1.5
Alcatel OneTouch 5025D POP 3
Cubot P11
Cubot Note S
Oukitel U7 Pro
Infinix HOT 2
THL T6C
Micromax Canvas Amaze
plum-l202
Philips Xenium v377
WALTON-GF4
Lava iris705
WALTON H4
Nomi i504
VKWorld VK700X - Discussion (Post Twills # 43985926)

Voting results
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

K
Topics Curatorserezhkov

Post has been editedserezhkov - 19.03.19, 21:18
Reason for editing: Removed firmware
__Vlad__
Message#2
27.09.15, 22:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 04.01.07
Xiaomi Mi 5

enlighten on updates?
It was v10 with a new one, I asked to upgrade ....
Installed the TvRP recovery, installed the root - the updates did not go down, writes the type of system damaged
I asked again the top ten.
I installed TvRP - the update was downloaded, but it was not installed, I understand that the recovery does not fit ...
I installed the root - the update is downloading, but it does not install again,
I asked for stock recovery - updates do not go to bed, again it writes type system damaged.

I returned the 10th firmware, rolled all the updates ....
I understand that neither the root nor the recovery will not allow to be updated through OTA?

Did someone remap the memory?
or for lolilopa is not relevant?

--------------------
Having achieved the goal you understand that you are only a means.
rock1234
Message#3
27.09.15, 22:27
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1559
Check in: 04.08.12
Doogee x5

* __Vlad__,
Redesign can be done, but everything was fine with me

--------------------
Fly iq245 ---->Leagoo Lead 3 ---->Texet X-Basic ---->Doogee Voyager2 DG310 ---->Doogee x5
restovrator
Message#4
29.09.15, 12:44
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 20.09.12
Doogee x5

The guys want to ruin the body. I have never used the Flash Tool to replace the recovery.img file with recovery.img from TWRP (light), then I select TXT file MT6580_Android_scatter + (1) then MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin is already selected in the first field (is this correct?)
After all the files and paths are listed in the drop-down list, what to choose: download only or firmware update?

I already have the firmware V13, so I think the update firmware probably will not work, is it so. Enlighten please ???

Post has been editedrestovrator - 29.09.15, 12:46
hanuma50
Message#5
29.09.15, 13:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2958
Check in: 30.10.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

Restorator @ 09/29/2015, 12:44*
I already have the firmware V13, so I think the update firmware probably will not work, is it so. Enlighten please ???

I already wroteDoogee X5 3G Smartphone - Discussion (Post hanuma50 # 43034797)The hat must be issued correctly
restovrator
Message#6
29.09.15, 18:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Doogee x5

Guys are such parsley, explain to me the ram how to flash through the flash tool, turn off the phone, take out the battery for every fireman and plug it in, press the port, connect the cable and nothing happens at all.

I put all the firewood on when the phone is turned on; it is perfectly defined as a removable storage device.

When the phone is turned off, a battery type image appears charging and then disappears. in the computer, the sound seemed to be connected and then immediately turned off.

That's how it weighs and everything does not respond
Attached Image

Post has been editedfil - 30.09.15, 10:56
Reason for editing: Images must be removed under the spoiler according to the rules of the Android section - Firmware
restovrator
Message#7
29.09.15, 19:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Doogee x5

In general, I figured out what was the matter, the ones that are in the MTK65xx_Driver (1) .zip (393.43 KB) header are not installed in win8 until you disable the certificate checking of the drivers themselves. How to disable the verification of certificates will not explain in the internet infois fullAfter you already install this driver and you can flash it.

Manually using the device manager by trapping an unidentified device when connecting it to the computer and updating the drivers also fails, you also need to disable the driver signature verification.

Post has been editedrestovrator - 29.09.15, 19:17
fil
Message#8
30.09.15, 10:55
D'oh!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3395
Check in: 10.11.11
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

M
We move to subsectionDoogee

--------------------
- I see no reason to leave the house. We still come back every time. © Homer Jay Simpson
Serge1970
Message#9
30.09.15, 15:17
Local
[online]

Messages 206
Check in: 29.02.08
Doogee x5

Damn, according to the rights of the person is certainly cool, but for dummies need more detailed and normal instruction ((((

* che_internet,

I honestly don't need to write instructions for dummies - (too much text will turn out), but I cannot pass by - I myself have been tormented recently - I will write a thesis instruction, and knowing how to use Google - setting root rights is a matter of technology. So. The concept is as follows -
1. you need to change the recovery (put a modified)
2. install a patch that makes the phone root, from under a new, modified recovery.

So - what you need from the software
1. adb driver for writing
2 prog flash
3 modified recovery
4. patch for root

procedure -
1. You need to install the ADB driver on the computer (look for the driver in Google itself and how to install it)
2. you need to find and put a program on the computer SP flash tool (search on this site) - also find out how to use it
3. From this topic, download the modified recovery and install it using the SP flash tool in the phone
4. next - you throw a patch of root into the root of the SD card of the phone and install it through a new, modified recovery

Everything. Knowing how to use Google and having the skills to work with PC as an advanced user is nothing complicated.

Post has been editedSerge1970 - 30.09.15, 15:18
restovrator
Message#10
30.09.15, 18:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Doogee x5

How did you put the adb driver?

Put only this:
Download drivers through Yandex Disk
Driver for Preloader Attached file MTK65xx_Driver (1) .zip
Flash tool - Recovery.img downloaded to the disabled body, like Download only. And the main thing is not to start the body and immediately go to the Boot menu and to Recovery itself, otherwise our phone will be reset after turning on in normal mode the recovery that we recorded on our own and does not open anything, well, I don’t like others.

The second was the problem. Flash did not start the firmware when the phone was turned off, since I have 8 wines, I turned off the driver SIGNATURES check, if the check is turned on then the drivers will not be installed! How to disable signature verification - Google to help. It's a long time to explain, but it's 2 minutes.

And all this was enough for my eyes.
Serge1970
Message#11
30.09.15, 22:16
Local
[online]

Messages 206
Check in: 29.02.08
Doogee x5

How did you put the adb driver?

Installation instructions for the ADB driver:

1. from here you swing driversDrivers, software, utilities (current versions)- check that the driver was from our processor - I do not remember where I was downloading from - but I also had a universal adb driver.
2. on your computer you open the task dispatcher (and look at it carefully)
3. Do not take your eyes off the task manager window - connect the phone (included) to the computer via cable
4. immediately after connecting - you see an unidentified device (with an exclamation mark - it can be written, such as MTK65XX or something.
5. do not delay - immediately click on this device and suggest that you update the driver (you manually install the driver from the folder where you downloaded the driver from step 1)
6. waiting

All - ADB driver installed

Post has been editedSerge1970 - 30.09.15, 22:19
gvat
Message#12
01.10.15, 05:38
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 17.09.08
HTC One S

Install Root.
1. Download installerSupersufrom recovery, thanksrock1234, we throw it on the Sdcard in the phone.
2. Download the SP Tool, Driver and TWRP recovery from the header.
3.Raspakovyvayem SP Tool in any folder, better to the root of the disk C: \
4. Extract the TWRP to any folder, better to the root of the C: \ drive
5. Turn off the phone, remove and insert the battery.
6. Run the SP Tool, in the second line, select the scatter file from the folder with the unpacked TWRP, press the Download button
7. Turn off the phone, remove and insert the battery.
8.ConnectoffPhone to the computer after opening the "Device Manager in Windows, the installation of the drivers will begin, install the driver manually for thisinstructionsfrom* Serge1970,
If it does not get up automatically (In wines 8, you need to turn off driver signature verification, thanks* restovrator,in more detailhere). If the drivers are installed successfully, the SP Tool will flash with a green bar and say "OK"

9. Disconnect the phone from the computer. Press the volume button "+" and turn on the phone. A menu of three lines appears, use the "+" key to select Recovery, press the "-" key.
10. In the menu of recovery, select:Installation, then select the file (patch) Super Su, confirm the firmware file. Reboot the phone.
11. We use a phone with full access.

I would like to note that after installing TWRP recovery, you will not have to install updates "in the air", you will have to install manually.I did this: Firmware v10, then by air to 13, and then recovery and root. Method tested on win7 64

Post has been editedgvat - 03.11.15, 22:36

--------------------
qtek s200-->HTC Pharos-->HTC Wildfire-->HTC Desire S-->HTC One S [S4] Liberty ROM - The Sixth Element, TWRP 2.0.7.1a | unlocked | s-off | Root |
ewing
Message#13
07.10.15, 23:06
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 19.01.13

Write, if not hard, how does the firmware from the arc differ from the pure android? And then I, it happened, migrated from android 2.3 immediately to 5.1
Maximus263
Message#14
07.10.15, 23:08
CU
[offline]

Messages 1466
Check in: 03.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Ewing @ 10/07/2015, 10:06*
How does the firmware from the arc differ from the pure android
gestures, svaypami, drawing settings, they are not in the material design well, and a couple more splashes from the arc
restovrator
Message#15
09.10.15, 07:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Doogee x5

How to install recowery TWRP and ROOT - How I did it.

On the stock firmware, my recovery did not start, after entering, the androyd lay to the top with a belly with an exclamation mark.

1) You betFlash Tool 5
1.1) You put the USB driver on the computer (Preferablyturn offchecking driver signatures in windows google to help)
2) Downloading Recovery -TWRP
3) Filescatter

------ 2.3 points = files you put in a separate folder ---

4) I don’t remember whether it works without root, but I’ll write just in case. If you need a backup of everything on the phone (Need a flash drive gigov on 4-8): You put a titanium backup on the phone - you go - click on the second tab (Backups) from the top of the sheet icon with a daw - choose "MAKE RK of all user software". move the backup to another folder, and once again make but "MAKE RK of all user software and system data" - this is just in case.

5) Turn off the phone
6) Turn on the Flash Tool prog
7) You specify the path to the scatter file
8) Should file recovery stand out
9) Download Download only
10) Click Download
11) Connect the cord to the body.

After not including the phone (MANDATORY !!!!) You press the Sound + and ON. Together, the boot menu should appear, select the + recovery button and press - to enter into TWRP

In the TWRP itself - you click "backup" in the next window you put all the jackdaws and at the top you do not exactly remember where, but there you can select an external SD card for recording backups. and make another 10 minutes backup.

All we do not care for everything you can do whatever you want =))

Then you do a reboot into TWRP in normal mode (you need WI-FI), a window should appear with a suggestion to make root or not to do it - you agree. The body is loaded, turn on the WI-FI Internet and the download of the patch for the root will begin, after how the patch is downloaded, you will select the installation option through TWRP in the menu that appears, the body will reboot and do everything itself.

EVERYTHING! Root received. If you do not want TWRP to make you a root, then you take thisfileYou drop it on the flash drive before all the manipulations and after you go into TWRP, click "Install", select the archive and install it, and you restart the body to normal mode. As if there are two ways, but the essence is the same.

Post has been editedrestovrator - 09.10.15, 07:21
hanuma50
Message#16
15.10.15, 20:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2958
Check in: 30.10.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

Install TWRP Recovery
Download Attached fileTWRP_Recvovery_X5.rar (11.59 MB)

Instruction
Attached Image

DRIVER
FLASH TOOL

Post has been editedhanuma50 - 15.10.15, 20:57
Oleg Mikhalych
Message#17
19.10.15, 18:41
- Where are you? - Everything is there!
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 17134
Check in: 24.09.07
Oneplus 3

M
The curator of the topic is appointedtlysovych.

--------------------
NitrogenOS 9 PIE
World soldiers memorized literally The only paragraph of the world statute:
Observe only one law. Who is stronger is right! ©What happens to the curators?

nfs911
Message#18
20.10.15, 15:36
FRINGE DIVISION
[offline]

Messages 538
Check in: 12.03.11
Google nexus 5

I already laid it out, but apparently the moderator / admin didn’t like it much in the "Discussion" topic ...
DOOGEE-X5-Android5.1-V11-2015.09.12 | LMY47I
Dump stock firmware:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Gef1/2VvjumR6t
did using the flash tool
Version & Settings
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attention!I did not flash and therefore the instructions below are only theoretically correct.
How to flash a dump: (similar to the Instructions on the firmware in the Flash Tool which is in the header)
Option 1: To manually specify files by clicking on empty fields in the Location table
Option 2: Download rename.bat batch file and it will rename it to the correct name for automatic pickup

There is one problem - if there is a renamed preloader in preloader_hct6580_weg_a_l.bin - the rest are not picked up
why - xs
When manually selecting a preloader - an error. Perhaps the preloader is the Download-Agent ....

Post has been editednfs911 - 31.01.16, 11:13

--------------------
< D820 32GB US-GPE | Stock 6.0 |ElementalX 6.06 Kernel| unlocked | root | TWRP 2.8.7.1 >
For Aiur!
studmix88
Message#19
22.10.15, 09:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4140
Check in: 06.04.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

UpdateDOOGEE-X5-ANDROID5.1-V14-2015.10.21
screenshot and changelog
Attached Image

P.s update weighs 26.37 mb. Install via native recovery

Post has been editedstudmix88 - 22.10.15, 09:37
Def1985
Message#20
22.10.15, 11:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Check in: 20.10.14
Highscreen fest

Here is the V14 in the form in which it downloaded through the air:
Attached fileupdate.zip(26.37 MB)
S1ims
Message#21
22.10.15, 14:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 24.09.14

Repair IMEI in Doogee x5
So go to the engineering menu *#*#8612#*#*
Choose:CDS Information->Radio Information->Phone1(for 1st IMEI)
Enter the codeAT + EGMR = 1.7, "(have for 1 sim)"then click "SEND AT COMMAND"
Reboot the phone, after rebooting on 1 SIM card, the name that we entered appears.
Now we change IMEI for 2nd sim card
go to the engineering menu*#*#8612#*#*
Choose:CDS Information ->Radio Information ->Phone2(for 2nd IMEI)
Enter the codeAT + EGMR = 1.10, "(have for 2 sim)"then click "SEND AT COMMAND"
We reboot the phone, after rebooting on the 2 sim card it will appear that we entered.
Checked by combination *#06#

Post has been editedS1ims - 22.10.15, 14:49
Doogee

415 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 19:19