Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA - Discussion | Windows 10 | 10 '' | Intel Atom Z3735 Bay Trail 1.83GHz | 2GB RAM
Poll
Which version of Windows you're using
Windows 10 runoff [ 147 ] ** [60,74%]
Windows 10 + driver (from ZimniY) [ 43 ] ** [17,77%]
Windows 8 [ 52 ] ** [21,49%]
Total votes: 242

Rep: (16)
Dexp Ursus KX110 / 110i AVA 32GB Discussion пїЅ | Description | Alternative OC on Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA
Windows 10 | 10 "| Intel Atom Z3735 4x Bay Trail 1.83 GHz | 2Gb | WIFI, bluetooth 4.0
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software
Specifications
Common parameters
Type Tablet PC
Model Dexp Ursus KX110 / 110i AVA
Appearance
the back of the black
Front panel color black
Screen
Screen size 10.1 "
Screen Resolution 1280x800
Protective screen cover is not
IPS screen technology for manufacturing
Type of touch screen capacitive
System
Operating system Windows 10
Intel processor
Processor Model Intel Atom Z3735
The number of processor cores 4
Processor frequency 1.83 GHz
Processor Configuration 4x Bay Trail 1.83 GHz
The video processor Intel HD Graphics
RAM 2048MB
Built-in Memory 32 GB
The memory card slot is,
Type microSD memory card. The manufacturer declares support for up to 64GB, but the branches of other tablets Dexp Ursus line users without problems set and 128GB.
Wireless connection
Standard Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
The presence of the SIM card for 3G Internet version kx110
Bluetooth support has
Bluetooth Version 4
wireless communication module is not
Work mode, no cell phone
Camera
Rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera 2
The front camera has
The number of megapixels front camera 2
Nutrition
Battery capacity 6600 mAh works 6 hours (atof someusers work and observed to 11 hours)
Sound
Built-in speaker has
Built-in microphone has
Functionality
Supports GLONASS navigation system is not
GPS-receiver is not
Support A-GPS is not
Sensors accelerometer (G-sensor)
Connection
connector type micro USB
Video output mini HDMI
Support MHL no
Full USB-host with support for removable HDD (up to 500GB tested yet)
Connector type headphone mini-jack 3.5 mm
Dock station
The presence of the docking station is not supplied
Additional Information
Body Material Plastic
Options USB / OTG-adapter, warranty card, charger, USB cable, user manual, cover-keyboard
Features of Windows 10 x86 Bing for one language (for x64 no drivers)
Dimensions, weight
Width 254 mm
Height 165 mm
Thickness 11 mm
Weight 650 g
A WARNING!
Earnest request, do not try to set the bios from other devices, much less attempt to install DualBoot (Win + Android on other devices)! This leads to a complete breakdown of the tablet. The BIOS settings do not disconnect the USB 3.0, the keyboard no longer connect (even complete with a cover), because of what the item back in the BIOS is not enabled.
Drivers
Do not update the driver on the touchscreen (GPIO) to third-party software like DriverPack Solution. Then it is necessary to reinstall the operating system again.
Driver version without 3Gkx110i
Driver for the version with 3Gkx110 (3G)
Intel HD Graphic Driverdriver Video
Drivers of older brother GX110gx110
1 sensor calibration DriverSensorReplace in the Windows / System32 / Drivers folder
2 sensor calibration driver (not came first)Tyk
Another way to calibrate the sensor:Tyk
Useful
Who buggy sensor during charging (Description of the problem), It is necessary to change the charger substantially the same characteristics (2A / 5V)For example, here
gamers suitable deviceIpega PG 9023 the average price for Ali 2100r, works with both Android / iOS and with Windows, does not require dop.softa stretched from 5 to 10.1 inches, the tablet supports from the bottom (so as not to slip out), synchronization of bluetooth, works up to 20 hours without additional charge, of course suitable only for games with joystick support.
---------------------------------------------
The memory chips are suitable for replacement / installation in our tablet
How to disable the touchpad to the keyboard-cover
Enabling hibernation
How to make a microSD card Local DiskThank userZimniy Installation Instructions
Connecting HDD volume 4TbWe say thank you to the userKaliostro65
Activating Disable display (as in android)
How to save space on Windows 10 (on 8ke does not work)
How to disable the BIOS mode SecureBoot
Photo disassembled tablet
Another photo of the tablet in the disassembly (quality)
Information about PowerBank
Accelerate job card reader (microSD card)
List Intel Bay Trial Games
Assembly Windows 8.1 / 10
All assemblies clean without activators.
The image of Windows 8.1 without pre-driversWindows 8.1
Windows image 10 without pre-driversWindows 10 x86 Bing for one language
Build of Windows 10 Home x86 Single Language RU build1607
Installation Instructions build Windows 8.1 / 10
Starting Windows with a usb stick (for those who have broken the internal memory)
Windows 7 can not be installed on the tablet, UEFI BIOS simply does not support.

Caution! Marriage
There is a very strange and unpleasant marriage. Tablet using Windows 10 and Windows 10 only destroys the memory chip. Why does this happen, nobody knows. To deal with this is impossible. Symptoms include: gets a blue screen with the requirement to restore the system. Restoration of course fails, then turn on the tablet can not be (lit logo and gets SHELL window - type "command-line"), will not work reinstall the system because the chip memory is already set, of available memory remains 7.2Gb everyone without exception. For 8 people in 5 months (and it is only registered in the subject and report problems) ran into this problem if your tablet is not tampered with and the warranty - carry on the replacement of the motherboard (but 2-3 months is likely to be repeated again a problem). As an alternative to - use Windows 8 exclusively on 8ke this problem was not even once. Again, the problem gets out on Win10 itself and at any time, and only on Win10.

How to make a backup before ekperementami

Windows 10 Pro 1607

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 14.08.17, 14:21

Rep: (88)
* Sergey 2007,
8ka yet gorgeous) after the installation was available 20.8Gb memory applications fly, missing small hang, memory free 1 - 1.4Gb idle resources with zhruschey antivirals ESS, the processor is also not more than 2-5% of cargo, the battery is charged to 100 % in an oN state in the docking station, keeps well for an hour game characters 3HD lifted about 15% at the minimum luminance (HD Graphic exhibited performance settings, parameters on max power charge). idle temperature 34gradusa
Launched Divinity: Original Sin, it is heated to 64 per charge, though tottling campaign here is not to 70gradusov worth, after 60 starts to drop frequency

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 05.10.15, 23:43
Reason for editing: minor additions

* PheNOmeN2012,
Video not tried it yet encode memory here in 1 channel 10.6 GB / s, measured the speed of the Internet speedtest, Wi-Fi provides 25Mbps download and about 50mbit on impact (Rostelecom optovolokonka, 50+ Mbps rate), can and will give more, but as long as shows the only way

The speaker is one, but the quality is pretty nice and loud shouts oochen

I run tests in Aida64:
Reading from memory - 9136 MB / s
Write to memory - 9300 MB / s
Copy to memory - 8753Mb / s
Memory Latency - 92.1ns

in general, for the money the unit is very good, especially if you are lucky to buy the shares of not over 13, and for 11k rubles)

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 06.10.15, 00:03
Reason for editing: add-ons

PheNOmeN2012 @ 05.10.2015, 20:19*
this device is a video encode

tested, Any Video Converter Portable: avi 1.17Gb size and duration 1chas7minut, XVID 720x400 24Fps convert to mpeg4 Apple iPod for about 15 minutes

Rep: (14)
Last edited the video, a total load of the CPU 112% Tsastota processor 118%

I have one thought about the possibility of using the SIM card for this plansheta..zaglushka under the stick too much of herself flash drive is inserted off-center, there is a very high probability that the rear cover of the board has a place in the connector pinout sim card. Driver supply is unlikely to be a big problem, there is the same version of the tablet with 3G. somebody disassemble the machine? if so, can you put a photo inside? even if the Chinese have left the contacts for podpayki connector can be soldered though USB modem inside (after removing the body), even though the mouse, so as not to occupy the main connector usb and motylyat cable otg. In general, everyone will find the idea of ​​modification, it would be the desire and ability to hold a soldering iron)

Rep: (3)
The people who will tell you what is the compatibility of this device with pirated content and old toys / prog (more interested in the question of compatibility with most Windows listed above)?
And anyone probyval work on it with 3Ds Max'om, video editors and fromokeem? If so, please be kind to accomplish your goal. Do moshnosti interested enough to complete the work with the installation.
P.S. I am going to take as a substitute umerschemu laptop.

* Steel_eggS,
support the old content is complete, and the game (start even Skyrim though with a couple of tweaks), and software, the sensor is not everywhere of course there are, but the docking station from the kit + mouse (if not convenient touchpad) and run almost all of sistrebovaniyam to 2hGb operatives video installation of course slower than a stationary PC, but quite real, just above the unsubscribe about converting video. The batteries will last for 5-8 hours of full operation. The boxed version of Win10 is not much, because the crude to horror, but when you change to 8ku all works on the item quicker and smarter and more stable. In the tablet of course has its drawbacks, but they are minimal (ie not included charging up to 100% on 10ke on 8ke is not seen). If you change the Windows warranty is not lost, the main thing is not to format the system partition and change the BIOS, it is sewn under the top 10 lits.klyuch. I after spending a week on 8ke, returned to the top 10 without loss of license. just 8ka worse it adapted to the sensor than 10kA, guided by the rule "to choose the lesser evil") play better on 10ke, software on 8ke.
device for your money is very good, but the markers are not edible in taste and color)

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 12.10.15, 15:09

John Gregory @ 10/12/2015, 15:08*
I after spending a week on 8ke, returned to the top 10

And what activated the recovery?
8 you created a separate partition?

* Sergey 2007,
No, not aktiviroval..prosto vse..razdelov installed and not formatted sozdaval..prosto osnovnoy..klyuch sewn into biose..tak 10kA that will always be licensed, if you do not carry bios

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 12.10.15, 22:51

John Gregory, I mean both the 8 returned to the 10?
or also at 8 pressed for the restoration and established 10?

* Sergey 2007,
I change the OS always formatted disk in order to avoid errors, simply complete installation
I downloaded the image from the site melkomyagkih and recorded on a flash drive

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 13.10.15, 11:40

Buggy battery (above wrote about it)
I think let's make a System Restore can help!
After the restoration began hangs tablet when but he was "out of the store," the tablet is working perfectly!
What might be an idea? It turns out "from the magazine" settings were different!
By the way, I tried to roll back the BIOS, as there is a joke, there is the option restore the settings and have the option to restore the optimal settings!
While in the BIOS I only charge policy BATTERY (they are there only 2)

Just a shame that because of the magician worked like a computer, and now resembles a tablet!
Can update loads some wrong?
I am waiting for your ideas.

John Gregory It is now on battery charged?

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 13.10.15, 13:16

* Sergey 2007,
on 10ke? but also .. it is not a wood and not zheleze..delo that running "out of the box" nifiga not optimized, especially for this device. melkomyagkie first all make for their products. And with the "store" of course slipped candy, shove it is necessary) for this device firewood no ice yet. I hope that in the near future to update the developer off the site. And on account of the updates can not say anything specific,without them, what happened to them - all on one side.
+ On 10ke eerie heating device. 64gradusa even flesh'a sites, such as the launch of any game in the VC heated horror. on 8ke no such

I decided to install / update the driver of the GX110, the same tablet, but with 3G and a battery 6200 are not like us, and create a point 7900..predvaritelno vosstanovleniya..tam wood obshirnee..poka all wonderful. Initially interested if I can fix a bug with charging up to 90+% by replacing pitaniya..chasov driver 5 know) does not help, try the driver from Z110 Apollo, the same piece of hardware, but with the battery at 9000mAh

Checked the charge to 100%
tyk
Attached Image
..and tablet became charged namnooogo faster hours per charge 3.5..pishet supposedly will last for 7.5 hours of charge time is 8.5 chasov..proverim savings)

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 13.10.15, 18:42
Reason for editing: addition

John Gregory @ 10/13/2015, 14:01*
Checked the charge to 100%

I, too, is 100%, but then falls.
writes mol charge will last for 7.5 hours, 8.5 chasov..proverim charge mode savings)

I have to 10tki was 11 hours (in economy mode)

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 13.10.15, 19:53

* Sergey 2007,
here does not fall while the percentage for a score 11:00 I have not even seen) even with Claudia, though without it sits usually about 6-hours
but the charge has become really almost faster twice

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 13.10.15, 20:06

Rep: (3)
No one tablet did not open? Does anyone have a picture of the internal.
A few days ago I fell into the hands tablet Krez TM1004B32. One to one similar to the 3g version DEXP, even the connectors in the same places, the only difference is the operating system (there is 8.1) and location of the "cells" under the cover.
KREZ TM1003B32 3G
Section twin dexp'a, can be useful to whom))

John Gregory @ 10/13/2015, 20:05*
11:00 I have not even seen)

This is in saving mode + flight mode!
Decided to install / update the driver of the GX110

Drayverochki forward to! if anything, the system restore then I think everything will return to the place!
And that gored the swing!
Well I think there can only update w Battery Driver?

Here infa about his native driver that I should
Issue 2006 NIGHTMARE!
Device ACPI \ PNP0C0A \ 1 set.

Driver Name: cmbatt.inf
Class GUID: {72631E54-78A4-11D0-BCF7-00AA00B7B32A}
Driver Date: 06/21/2006
Versiyadrayvera: 10.0.10240.16384
Driver Provider: Microsoft
Driver profile: CmBatt_Inst
Driver rank: 0xFF0001
The corresponding device ID: ACPI \ PNP0C0A
Drivers with lower rank:
Device updated: false

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 13.10.15, 22:24

Sergey 2007 @ 10/13/2015, 22:20*
save mode Flight mode +

and, well, then it is understandable) I have a permanent Wi FI + most of the time, Claudia is connected and set to maximum performance
Sergey 2007 @ 10/13/2015, 22:20*
Well update only the battery driver

by selecting not executable, and in the folder through the Device Manager. But I updated all at once, the stability did not affect, everything works. Firewood repacked, so that is a bit different from the original.
The driver version is the same as you want, up to the date of issue, but I do not know why, after updating all the drivers from the archive, the battery began to behave adequately. Maybe I thought maybe that until further piped into the system with new wood, but charging from 20 to 100% was held for 3 hours instead of the usual 6-and half an hour of active-passive use eaten 7% of the batteries (number 5 reboots, Wi FI, a browser and a couple of trial runs of games)

tyk

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 13.10.15, 22:57

Rep: (11)
John Gregory @ 10/13/2015, 18:01*
I decided to install / update the driver of the GX110, the same tablet, but with 3G and a battery 6200 are not like us, and create a point 7900..predvaritelno vosstanovleniya..tam wood obshirnee..poka all wonderful.

And you have with this set of drivers tablet on 15% of the charge is not disabled without warning?

* NskDragon,
No settings diets vystavlyayu..rezerv batteries a bit more warning to 15%, 9% hibernation .. I do not like to bring the battery to full charge depreciation

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 14.10.15, 16:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 00:13