Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA - Discussion | Windows 10 | 10 '' | Intel Atom Z3735 Bay Trail 1.83GHz | 2GB RAM
Poll
Which version of Windows you're using
Windows 10 runoff [ 149 ] ** [60,82%]
Windows 10 + driver (from ZimniY) [ 43 ] ** [17,55%]
Windows 8 [ 53 ] ** [21,63%]
Total votes: 245

Rep: (16)
Dexp Ursus KX110 / 110i AVA 32GB Discussion пїЅ | Description | Alternative OC on Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA
Windows 10 | 10 "| Intel Atom Z3735 4x Bay Trail 1.83 GHz | 2Gb | WIFI, bluetooth 4.0
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software
Specifications
Common parameters
Type Tablet PC
Model Dexp Ursus KX110 / 110i AVA
Appearance
the back of the black
Front panel color black
Screen
Screen size 10.1 "
Screen Resolution 1280x800
Protective screen cover is not
IPS screen technology for manufacturing
Type of touch screen capacitive
System
Operating system Windows 10
Intel processor
Processor Model Intel Atom Z3735
The number of processor cores 4
Processor frequency 1.83 GHz
Processor Configuration 4x Bay Trail 1.83 GHz
The video processor Intel HD Graphics
RAM 2048MB
Built-in Memory 32 GB
The memory card slot is,
Type microSD memory card. The manufacturer declares support for up to 64GB, but the branches of other tablets Dexp Ursus line users without problems set and 128GB.
Wireless connection
Standard Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
The presence of the SIM card for 3G Internet version kx110
Bluetooth support has
Bluetooth Version 4
wireless communication module is not
Work mode, no cell phone
Camera
Rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera 2
The front camera has
The number of megapixels front camera 2
Nutrition
Battery capacity 6600 mAh works 6 hours (atof someusers work and observed to 11 hours)
Sound
Built-in speaker has
Built-in microphone has
Functionality
Supports GLONASS navigation system is not
GPS-receiver is not
Support A-GPS is not
Sensors accelerometer (G-sensor)
Connection
connector type micro USB
Video output mini HDMI
Support MHL no
Full USB-host with support for removable HDD (up to 500GB tested yet)
Connector type headphone mini-jack 3.5 mm
Dock station
The presence of the docking station is not supplied
Additional Information
Body Material Plastic
Options USB / OTG-adapter, warranty card, charger, USB cable, user manual, cover-keyboard
Features of Windows 10 x86 Bing for one language (for x64 no drivers)
Dimensions, weight
Width 254 mm
Height 165 mm
Thickness 11 mm
Weight 650 g
A WARNING!
Earnest request, do not try to set the bios from other devices, much less attempt to install DualBoot (Win + Android on other devices)! This leads to a complete breakdown of the tablet. The BIOS settings do not disconnect the USB 3.0, the keyboard no longer connect (even complete with a cover), because of what the item back in the BIOS is not enabled.
Drivers
Do not update the driver on the touchscreen (GPIO) to third-party software like DriverPack Solution. Then it is necessary to reinstall the operating system again.
Driver version without 3Gkx110i
Driver for the version with 3Gkx110 (3G)
Intel HD Graphic Driverdriver Video
Drivers of older brother GX110gx110
1 sensor calibration DriverSensorReplace in the Windows / System32 / Drivers folder
2 sensor calibration driver (not came first)Tyk
Another way to calibrate the sensor:Tyk
Useful
Who buggy sensor during charging (Description of the problem), It is necessary to change the charger substantially the same characteristics (2A / 5V)For example, here
gamers suitable deviceIpega PG 9023 the average price for Ali 2100r, works with both Android / iOS and with Windows, does not require dop.softa stretched from 5 to 10.1 inches, the tablet supports from the bottom (so as not to slip out), synchronization of bluetooth, works up to 20 hours without additional charge, of course suitable only for games with joystick support.
---------------------------------------------
The memory chips are suitable for replacement / installation in our tablet
How to disable the touchpad to the keyboard-cover
Enabling hibernation
How to make a microSD card Local DiskThank userZimniy Installation Instructions
Connecting HDD volume 4TbWe say thank you to the userKaliostro65
Activating Disable display (as in android)
How to save space on Windows 10 (on 8ke does not work)
How to disable the BIOS mode SecureBoot
Photo disassembled tablet
Another photo of the tablet in the disassembly (quality)
Information about PowerBank
Accelerate job card reader (microSD card)
List Intel Bay Trial Games
Assembly Windows 8.1 / 10
All assemblies clean without activators.
The image of Windows 8.1 without pre-driversWindows 8.1
Windows image 10 without pre-driversWindows 10 x86 Bing for one language
Build of Windows 10 Home x86 Single Language RU build1607
Installation Instructions build Windows 8.1 / 10
Starting Windows with a usb stick (for those who have broken the internal memory)
Windows 7 can not be installed on the tablet, UEFI BIOS simply does not support.

Caution! Marriage
There is a very strange and unpleasant marriage. Tablet using Windows 10 and Windows 10 only destroys the memory chip. Why does this happen, nobody knows. To deal with this is impossible. Symptoms include: gets a blue screen with the requirement to restore the system. Restoration of course fails, then turn on the tablet can not be (lit logo and gets SHELL window - type "command-line"), will not work reinstall the system because the chip memory is already set, of available memory remains 7.2Gb everyone without exception. For 8 people in 5 months (and it is only registered in the subject and report problems) ran into this problem if your tablet is not tampered with and the warranty - carry on the replacement of the motherboard (but 2-3 months is likely to be repeated again a problem). As an alternative to - use Windows 8 exclusively on 8ke this problem was not even once. Again, the problem gets out on Win10 itself and at any time, and only on Win10.

How to make a backup before ekperementami

Windows 10 Pro 1607

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 14.08.17, 14:21

Rep: (15)
* sergeypv2009,
Thank you for the link, but there may be information about the pin-board free yuzb ports since I have a tablet version without SIM

Rep: (255)
* Samsas,
I do not know the neighbors grade usb shown on the display, there is a sim, but high-grade usb not only micro ....
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G - Talk (Post kav260777 # 45361002)
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G - Talk (Post kav260777 # 45375097)
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G - Talk (Post i81 # 45383635)
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G - Talk (Post kav260777 # 45384398)
But still tied to the keyboard connector ...
"I mean the free space under the connector and payalsya I connector to the keyboard, that is. E. 3.0"

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 12.10.18, 17:25
Reason for editing: added information

Rep: (2)
Tablet Dexp Ursus GX110 ERA 32Gb. After the next update 10 Vind stopped working touchpad on the keyboard. Tell me which driver in Device Manager, it is necessary to roll back to the touchpad work?

AlexVAN50 @ 11.11.18, 13:52*
Tablet Dexp Ursus GX110 ERA 32Gb. After the next update 10 Vind stopped working touchpad on the keyboard.

If the case is not in the keyboard drivers, try to put the wood of a cap ....
Drivers of older brother GX110, put machine through the exe ...
https://yadi.sk/d/9N8Tm0qsmwWqE
On the clave, worth reading ....
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion (Post SixAxiS78 # 72859334)
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion (boring_idiot # 72878095 Post)
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion (Post demon-stalker # 72894682)
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 72903465)
DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 73893066)
P.S. It is possible and with S.Ts. talk, neighbors and there Claudia bought ...
DEXP Ursus KX310 AVA - Discussion (Jhanno4ka # 78164655 Post)
DEXP Ursus KX310 AVA - Discussion (Jhanno4ka # 78195817 Post)
DEXP Ursus KX310 AVA - Discussion (Jhanno4ka # 78208861 Post)

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 11.11.18, 21:59

Rep: (3)
I pull this miracle today from zagashnika think forbid movies look lie
but it does not include screen
I make out
turned plume flew like that himself
Well I think'll put pasted on the liquid nails
and look BATTERY plug is not fully inserted into the socket
I insert and bam, he sees all the battery !!!
also on liquid nails
More nechtozhno saw a small antenna for wi-fi that anyone can advise how it can improve the foil?

result planshik wanted to repair for 2k to pay for a new battery maybe this kept 1minute
I dismantled and now this already and ualya according to Windows keeps 5chasov YuhuuU

on the wood, and many have written in the Windows Message and ask
Windu put Windows10x86Bella (good curtailed as it should) also be Windows 10 by naifle use its assembly work fine and light weight
WinPe flehi on from there to start the installation program
(Probyval vin7 second program WinNTSetup only bit wrong set 64 and the loader does not turn wrote saying 64 does not roll) became not a test set B10 is possible with this program to B7 and entered it is possible to expose the type of bootloader and other hnyu)
lag sensor is picked up from all over the work shabki
the rest is from the official website of Intel and something that I got drayverpak, just do not try to update them all!

and yes in CICS has 3 points that replaced the one that supposedly put the turbo mode Economy 2, and 3, this battery rapids I had at least 3300 that something, I put 1200, and a high threshold of 7000 amchas - Planche less eats longer works

Thank you for reading to the pros;)

Rep: (2)
Enrich your marriage statistics from a dying memory. 7,2Gb ...

It happened all the way: for no apparent reason began to fall off the boot sector of Windows, well, God bless him, peresozdaom bootloader and everything is fine, it would seem ...
Then they began to appear blue screens, which were caused by bedami on a flash drive - well, never mind, I thought, and moved the Windows.
3 days have passed, the situation is repeated (bedy right on the system files) - it does not matter, rearranged again.
Was your day, again flies loader, but this time, the memory has already shown their cherished 7.2 GB on which Windows refuses to install.
Rest in Peace DEXP ... memory chip can perekatal himself, for doing repair and mobil noutom. But I will not bother, because the tablet is not mine.
Will return to the owner, I hope he still has a warranty on it ...

Post has been editedimaxp - 06.12.18, 19:52

Rep: (146)
You have installed Win10 on KX110i from scratch and made to work properly tablet?
Problem was solved by using a backup of the drivers preinstalled Windows.
Win10 LTSC tried to put in the end:
1) Not all drivers are suitable from arhivaProboval Win10 LTSC put, in the end:
1) Not all drivers are suitable for archive KX110i, but the rest came from the KX110 without i at the end.
2) How many do not tinkered with curves tachem (incorrectly determines the press), no decision of the caps do not come to correct stitch. Built-in Windows software for calibration does not do anything when you click on the specified cross.

As a result, I restored from backup, which took up to use the tablet. There, everything is working. for KX110i, but the rest came from the KX110 without i at the end.
2) How many do not tinkered with curves tachem (incorrectly determines the press), no decision of the caps do not come to correct stitch. Built-in Windows software for calibration does not do anything when you click on the specified cross.

As a result, I restored from backup, which took up to use the tablet. There, everything is working.

Post has been editedmyhouse_1991 - 08.12.18, 15:14

Here's another stitch driver calibration file sileadtouch.fw taken from the pre-Windows KX310i.
Attached fileKMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device.zip(77.68 Kb)

Post has been editedmyhouse_1991 - 08.12.18, 15:15

Rep: (0)
Stuff with the tablet and how to fix?
Attached Image

Post has been editedvidik79 - 09.12.18, 03:51

* vidik79 Memory die.
Searching look in this thread "7.2gb"

Post has been editedmyhouse_1991 - 09.12.18, 06:04

* vidik79,
Agree withmyhouse_1991 Memory die, to clear my conscience should check with any live cd, like Sagittarius, the amount of memory in your topic discussed ... Just write ....
KREZ TM1003B32 3G - Talk (Post sergeypv2009 # 77688379)
For replacement ....
Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 76932811)
More from neighbors (4Good T103i 3G, percent. 3735g, support operatives 1 gig.), Disassembly, replacement, interesting videos ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzJWNhiquT8

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 10.12.18, 00:32

The latest versions of Windows 10 has a new bug with this tablet.
They have introduced a new feature - the screen resolution for the desktop and separately that comes from the physical signal.
As a result, they are turned upside down
Attached Image

and polnoerannye applications run because of this in the form of circumcision.
Attached Image

Post has been editedmyhouse_1991 - 14.12.18, 22:16

Hello. Bombs from this post just ...

Anton_vlad @ 28.05.18, 15:59*
Friends, reset the BIOS on the advice above sergeypv2009, success !!!! USB operates at full volume (I am writing from the tablet)!
Duplicate here advice, I offer it to throw a hat !!

1. Turn off the tablet
2. Remove the back cover, the protective cover with motherboard.
3. Find the "Octopus" chip labeled winbond 25q64fwig (next to the battery connector)
4. Find her contact number 2 (numiratsiya drawn on the board)
5. Hold the power button until the tablet begins to turn on
6. Close the 2nd contact mikruhi on "mass" (flash frame connector, for example)
7. If you do not reset - Restart Planche, hold the power button

How do you know that the BIOS reset? What to do after paragraph 6?
I try to have vserazlichnymi methods not reset odd ...

re13load @ 24.12.18, 21:54*
I try to have vserazlichnymi methods not reset odd ...

It does not always help, as a rule, if the BIOS is disabled usb support, and it is not safe ....
DEXP Ursus KX210 AVA - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 80138035)
Dump the BIOS is not your references ....
P.S. According to the dump ...
Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 66941789)

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 24.12.18, 22:35

Rep: (12)
re13load @ 25.12.18, 03:54*
How do you know that the BIOS reset? What to do after paragraph 6? I try to have vserazlichnymi methods not reset odd ...

If your USB does not work, after a reset the BIOS will start to work again
After P6 is possible to cut down the plate and again kerf. If not help - repeat attempts to reset

Guys, this problem: the touchpad is buggy, about 1/3 of a vertical strip acts as a scroll up and down (but does not always, but otherwise it works, even two-finger scrolling all started after reset Windows (10kA) The driver of a cap installed.. inf-files through the installation. As a result all the same touchpad driver should microsoft buggy as well. and yet, after coming out of sleep thinking for a long time, Ctrl + shift + Ecp does not respond, Ctrl + shift + delete, and then responds to operating normally.
I do not understand the problem in hardware or drivers? And these drivers to install?

Rep: (1)
Gyro games stopped working, nobody faced? Only problem games ...

Good day (sorry can not on) Such problem: after the restoration of the tablet on Windows 10 there was some mistake, did not see what it was. The tablet is loaded to the welcome screen and then not much will not let me. What can you do about it? Tablet Dexp Ursus GX110

Attached images
Attached Image

* Xrtv Let the speed, please, vin10 pro download

Post has been edited90aks47 - 30.03.19, 09:55
Reason for editing: Refinement

IgorBelll @ 29.03.19, 21:08*
Good day (sorry can not on) Such problem: after the restoration of the tablet on Windows 10 there was some mistake, did not see what it was. The tablet is loaded to the welcome screen and then not much will not let me. What can you do about it? Tablet Dexp Ursus GX110

Recovery generally lottery ....
Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA - Discussion (Post by sergeypv2009 # 67152593)
1. Try this ...
Irbis TW42 - Discussion (Post kharovsk.shva # 81326418)
Irbis TW42 - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 81392303)
2. Put on clean ....
Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA - Discussion (Post John Gregory # 45432940)
How to create a bootable flush with windows ...
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 70694540)
KREZ TM1003B32 3G - Discussion (Post by sergeypv2009 # 76144171)
Firewood GX110 ... The bunch gathered all the options on your GX110, for firewood ...
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G - Talk (Post sergeypv2009 # 83846426)

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 31.03.19, 22:21
Reason for editing: added information, corrected links

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 8:54