Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA - Discussion | Windows 10 | 10 '' | Intel Atom Z3735 Bay Trail 1.83GHz | 2GB RAM
Poll
Which version of Windows you're using
Windows 10 runoff [ 148 ] ** [60,91%]
Windows 10 + driver (from ZimniY) [ 43 ] ** [17,7%]
Windows 8 [ 52 ] ** [21,4%]
Total votes: 243

Rep: (16)
Dexp Ursus KX110 / 110i AVA 32GB Discussion пїЅ | Description | Alternative OC on Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA
Windows 10 | 10 "| Intel Atom Z3735 4x Bay Trail 1.83 GHz | 2Gb | WIFI, bluetooth 4.0
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software
Specifications
Common parameters
Type Tablet PC
Model Dexp Ursus KX110 / 110i AVA
Appearance
the back of the black
Front panel color black
Screen
Screen size 10.1 "
Screen Resolution 1280x800
Protective screen cover is not
IPS screen technology for manufacturing
Type of touch screen capacitive
System
Operating system Windows 10
Intel processor
Processor Model Intel Atom Z3735
The number of processor cores 4
Processor frequency 1.83 GHz
Processor Configuration 4x Bay Trail 1.83 GHz
The video processor Intel HD Graphics
RAM 2048MB
Built-in Memory 32 GB
The memory card slot is,
Type microSD memory card. The manufacturer declares support for up to 64GB, but the branches of other tablets Dexp Ursus line users without problems set and 128GB.
Wireless connection
Standard Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
The presence of the SIM card for 3G Internet version kx110
Bluetooth support has
Bluetooth Version 4
wireless communication module is not
Work mode, no cell phone
Camera
Rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera 2
The front camera has
The number of megapixels front camera 2
Nutrition
Battery capacity 6600 mAh works 6 hours (atof someusers work and observed to 11 hours)
Sound
Built-in speaker has
Built-in microphone has
Functionality
Supports GLONASS navigation system is not
GPS-receiver is not
Support A-GPS is not
Sensors accelerometer (G-sensor)
Connection
connector type micro USB
Video output mini HDMI
Support MHL no
Full USB-host with support for removable HDD (up to 500GB tested yet)
Connector type headphone mini-jack 3.5 mm
Dock station
The presence of the docking station is not supplied
Additional Information
Body Material Plastic
Options USB / OTG-adapter, warranty card, charger, USB cable, user manual, cover-keyboard
Features of Windows 10 x86 Bing for one language (for x64 no drivers)
Dimensions, weight
Width 254 mm
Height 165 mm
Thickness 11 mm
Weight 650 g
A WARNING!
Earnest request, do not try to set the bios from other devices, much less attempt to install DualBoot (Win + Android on other devices)! This leads to a complete breakdown of the tablet. The BIOS settings do not disconnect the USB 3.0, the keyboard no longer connect (even complete with a cover), because of what the item back in the BIOS is not enabled.
Drivers
Do not update the driver on the touchscreen (GPIO) to third-party software like DriverPack Solution. Then it is necessary to reinstall the operating system again.
Driver version without 3Gkx110i
Driver for the version with 3Gkx110 (3G)
Intel HD Graphic Driverdriver Video
Drivers of older brother GX110gx110
1 sensor calibration DriverSensorReplace in the Windows / System32 / Drivers folder
2 sensor calibration driver (not came first)Tyk
Another way to calibrate the sensor:Tyk
Useful
Who buggy sensor during charging (Description of the problem), It is necessary to change the charger substantially the same characteristics (2A / 5V)For example, here
gamers suitable deviceIpega PG 9023 the average price for Ali 2100r, works with both Android / iOS and with Windows, does not require dop.softa stretched from 5 to 10.1 inches, the tablet supports from the bottom (so as not to slip out), synchronization of bluetooth, works up to 20 hours without additional charge, of course suitable only for games with joystick support.
---------------------------------------------
The memory chips are suitable for replacement / installation in our tablet
How to disable the touchpad to the keyboard-cover
Enabling hibernation
How to make a microSD card Local DiskThank userZimniy Installation Instructions
Connecting HDD volume 4TbWe say thank you to the userKaliostro65
Activating Disable display (as in android)
How to save space on Windows 10 (on 8ke does not work)
How to disable the BIOS mode SecureBoot
Photo disassembled tablet
Another photo of the tablet in the disassembly (quality)
Information about PowerBank
Accelerate job card reader (microSD card)
List Intel Bay Trial Games
Assembly Windows 8.1 / 10
All assemblies clean without activators.
The image of Windows 8.1 without pre-driversWindows 8.1
Windows image 10 without pre-driversWindows 10 x86 Bing for one language
Build of Windows 10 Home x86 Single Language RU build1607
Installation Instructions build Windows 8.1 / 10
Starting Windows with a usb stick (for those who have broken the internal memory)
Windows 7 can not be installed on the tablet, UEFI BIOS simply does not support.

Caution! Marriage
There is a very strange and unpleasant marriage. Tablet using Windows 10 and Windows 10 only destroys the memory chip. Why does this happen, nobody knows. To deal with this is impossible. Symptoms include: gets a blue screen with the requirement to restore the system. Restoration of course fails, then turn on the tablet can not be (lit logo and gets SHELL window - type "command-line"), will not work reinstall the system because the chip memory is already set, of available memory remains 7.2Gb everyone without exception. For 8 people in 5 months (and it is only registered in the subject and report problems) ran into this problem if your tablet is not tampered with and the warranty - carry on the replacement of the motherboard (but 2-3 months is likely to be repeated again a problem). As an alternative to - use Windows 8 exclusively on 8ke this problem was not even once. Again, the problem gets out on Win10 itself and at any time, and only on Win10.

How to make a backup before ekperementami

Windows 10 Pro 1607

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 14.08.17, 14:21

Rep: (14)
* Upliftor,
I understand you bought a tablet of 10 inches, with windose Casero and a 2 megapixel camera for photos?

Rep: (88)
Upliftor @ 01.10.2015, 16:31*
and the camera has autofocus and it fixed?

what's the autofocus on the 2 pixels? and his 8-pixels is often not)

Subscribe to the number of user devices Sia)

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 02.10.15, 09:41

Hello!
When the tablet is off, charging to 100%. Turn on the tablet, a minute and starts running down% charge (when the power (plug icon is lit) and says: "Charging is not performed"
It came down to 94% and the beginning of charge, rising to 99% and stopped, it is written "5 min. Until full"
Am I the only one?
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 02.10.15, 12:40

* Sergey 2007,
see Aida through 64 may normal wear battery

Posted on 10/02/2015, 15:08:

or natural, but it is likely to wear the battery

mandarin2014 @ 02.10.2015, 15:08*
It may be normal wear and tear Batteries

She had not been charged!
as well as the falls and when charging - sin that the charger is weaker than it should be! Although it 2A.

conceived here at leisure to do SD card local disk, so that applications can be set and the stick, not cluttered memory drive C. There also can be transferred to the swap file. After a couple of manipulations with drivers all went well, did for this manual
tyk
maybe someone will be useful)

also fine-tune the sleep mode, is taken in the topic Dell Vine 8 Pro:
Instruction
open a command prompt with administrator rights, then use the following commands:

powercfg / sleepstudy - the events of the latest "falling asleep", the culprits of troubled sleep =)

powercfg / batteryreport - energy costs during work and sleep over the past few days.

powercfg / energy - will test the power consumption with the current power supply, show errors.

powercfg / lastwake - shows the culprit of the last withdrawal of the tablet from sleep.

powercfg / devicequery wake_armed - a list of devices configured to output the system from any sleep.

powercfg / devicequery all_devices - the entire list of devices in the system.

powercfg / devicedisablewake "device name from the wake armed list" - prohibits the indicated device from removing the tablet from sleep.

powercfg / deviceenablewake "device name" - allows the specified device to remove the tablet from sleep.

Instructions to reduce heat dissipation, to put it simply setting from overheating:

tyk
The BIOS contains settings Allow higher perfomance on AC / USB on the way Advanced->Thermal Configuration and set him Disable. Then we go to the Power->Advanced Cpu Control and Boot Perfomance Mode parameters set max battery, while the Turbo Mode Disable. This will significantly reduce the heating plate and extend the battery life, but also may decrease performance in demanding activities, but for those who use the tablet for e-mail, Internet, video and music the difference in the speed of the not notice.

This setting will not give chase with the declared percent 1.33GHz to 1.8GHz claimed acceleration.
P.S. Change other parameters than those specified do not suggest, as will lead to device failure.

All manipulations are at your own risk, no one is responsible for your decisions and mistakes)

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 03.10.15, 10:54

Rep: (1)
Question to tablet owners. Interested its heating. My past Prestigio visconte quad quite noticeably warmed and lost productivity. How did this to him?

* John Gregory,
I am without these manipulations
I put the application on a USB flash drive

* DarkDemonSoul13, the plate is not heated, almost all, it warm at maximum load

* mandarin2014,
not all applications are placed on removable drives, some will generate an error, so this method allows you to use a USB flash drive as a hard drive, with no errors during installation, and a portable versions are not always complete functionality

Posted on 10/03/2015, 14:54:

Sergey 2007 @ 10/02/2015, 11:49*
it is written: "Charging is not performed"

You are so not odin..seychas found exactly the same problemu..99% and writes is not charged, the percentage is slowly padat..podozrevayu wrong battery calibration

and even I noticed the curve band in the upper left corner of the screen (in landscape orientation) .. like a touchscreen piece of film sticking, the work does not interfere with (
a photo
Attached Image
avoid unnecessary responses to unnecessary questions, write at once: the screen Screenshot done, the band is not available, then it is not a picture and this is not a topic curve. Defective line at the hardware level. Perhaps this marriage only for me, the opportunity to meet many, probably too massive battery factory marriage, again the same problem has been on multiple devices purchased in the last two weeks. Clearly not wear, except that the entire party. bought 3 days ago device

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 03.10.15, 15:33

* DarkDemonSoul13,
when charging + browser with a pair of tabs + torrent heated within 45-54gradusa, under heavy loads + charge, is heated to 70gradusov..dannye took from Aida64, easy charging and brightness to the minimum heated 40-41gradus without charge within 30gradusov

Starting the game The Witcher + charging, keeps within 60gradusov heroes 3HD even a little less warm

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 03.10.15, 15:12

Rep: (20)
Hello! Guys, I did not understand, there is dual-channel RAM or not? And how it behaves in the games, by anyone already tested it on anything other than the witch?

Rep: (1)
Thanks for answers. I understand you recommend to buy? And another question, what is the temperature of throttling care? I plan to take to replace noutu for trips. Often I am leaving to his brother or to the village, and with it is not very convenient

* DarkDemonSoul13,
throttling after 70 degrees

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 03.10.15, 19:28

John Gregory @ 10/03/2015, 19:28*
throttling after 70 degrees

As far as I know, that all the plates on the windows throttling after a 70 ...

PheNOmeN2012 @ 03.10.2015, 19:31*
all the plates on the windows after throttling 70

yes, the default is usually all) but it can be switched off for increasing productivity, BUT! before it would have to modify the cooling system. Active naturally not set, but the passive possible: Remove rear cover smear good thermal chewing gum (namely chewing gum, but not a paste) processor + memory chip + supply controller, cut from a copper or aluminum plate long in a large part of the back cover and glue it inside the lid to gather and enjoy a significant temperature reduction) tested more than once on the experience of colleagues and acquaintances. does not put, not much load on the system, the tablet needs to work, and I like to keep the warranty status before the end of the period)

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 21.11.15, 01:30
Reason for editing: complete the list of games

Here you can learn about some games like run
tyk

Faced with a very unpleasant problem, hell I pulled update the driver) used of DriverPack, regretted) driver refreshed when you restart refused touch the image jerky when moving the cursor or open folders in infe about the graphics adapter has no name, no ID..voobschem flew firewood video..naproch..obnovlenie not lead to anything, because there is no rollback system memory savings whether it was wrong. Generally drivers are not reset. In order to avoid unnecessary hemorrhoids, it was decided to carry Windu and stick 8.1 (7ka course closer to heart, but rather weak, it is optimized for the sensor). From the first day of use wanted to demolish the buggy top 10 and replace something more familiar, that's an opportunity)
Although you can install and 0ku and 7ku (but then it will be necessary to convert a section Akronisom or similar)
Do not update the driver third-party software like DriverPack Solution! Use only the official application from the intel! Using third-party software cherevato complete reinstallation of the system!

Win8.1Pro stood up straight, the driver approached all of 50/50 is necessary to calibrate the touchscreen can be operated upside down, can immediately get up exactly, so if someone wants to replace in the top 10 8ku (activated), the reference:Windows 8.1
Installation Instructions: a docking station or a USB keyboard, completely turn the unit off, hold the power and poke Esc bunch of times until it lights up the screen, then select your USB flash drive with a pre-recorded image using UltraISO or similar software and more on the basis of a simple Win installation, after the first run the Windows desktop itself is activated and restarts (wait a couple of minutes), and can put the driver
calibrate the touch screen driver
Installation: Replace the files in the Windows / System32 / Drivers directory for that user to say thank youDr.GRE
All the drivers for our tablet

All your actions at your own risk. No one is responsible for your decisions and mistakes)
I've already checked on my experience, successful

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 30.11.15, 20:59

John Gregory @ 04/10/2015, 00:09*
system rollback because there is no memory savings whether it was wrong.

So like the Well has a full system recovery!
Settings ->Update and Security ->Recovery ->To return your computer to its original state!
That's all! Everything will be as out of the store!

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 05.10.15, 17:38

* Sergey 2007,
Nanan, does not work in such cases (at least I have a pair and user), an error, and all helped ONLY reinstall the system, well, at least to me it was easier)
and so I tried and reinstalling drivers, and restore to the factory, and update drivers (all off the Intel Web site), and hollowed with the usual recovery from flash Vind (10s recorded image on a USB flash drive and choose Restore) .. and making complete removal wood with a full reinstall, but nothing helped, Video adapter is not detected, the screen jerked when moving windows or folders, touch was dead, spat and shoved Win8.1 Pro and it worked on hurray) and the plate became much quicker and smarter, less heated, and while charging It goes to 100%

Post has been editedJohn Gregory - 05.10.15, 19:36

John Gregory, and you tried this device to encode video, how he deals with it?
And by the way, so I do not understand how the memory channel is operational?
And more interested in the maximum speed of your internet connection, measured by anyone?

Post has been editedPheNOmeN2012 - 05.10.15, 20:42

John Gregory @ 04/10/2015, 00:09*
it was decided to carry Windu and put it 8.1

John Gregory, as well 8Ke?
How long does the battery hold?
How much freedom on the disc?
How much free RAM?

Post has been editedSergey 2007 - 05.10.15, 21:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 9:27