> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

232 pagesV  « < 230 231 232 »  

> MegaFon Login + - MIUI Firmware
stas g
Message#1
15.09.15, 22:44
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1972
Check in: 19.03.14

MegaFon Login + - MIUI Firmware
PictureMFLoginPh
Description | Discussion | Accessories | MIUI firmware | CyanogenMod firmware | Power consumption (autonomy) | Firmware

Important information!
What is MIUI?
MIUI- (pronounced: “Me You I”) is a user interface for smartphones based on the Android operating system with open source code. The code for the MIUI firmware itself is closed. Developed by Xiaomi Tech. The firmware is a heavily modified user interface that lacks an application menu. The firmware combines the most successful solutions for Android and iOS.
Xiaomi Tech is a Chinese company founded by Lei Jun in 2010. The symbol of Xiaomi is a hare with a hat with a red star and a red pioneer tie around his neck. The company's activity began with the development of Android firmware MIUI.
Global official website: http://en.miui.com/
Official fan site in Russia: http://miui.su/

MIUI assembly differences
1. Firmware from MIUI.SU have in their set, in addition to the standard languages ​​(2 Chinese and English), still Ukrainian and Russian from their repository + a standard set of patches (rather poor, but sufficient for work). Firmware are transferred to jbart and files from them can be further edited (by people who can do it). Odex firmware. Starting with MIUI 7, they translate using BARS.
2. Firmware from XIAOMI.EU - here, if we compare it with the first, the advantage in additional languages ​​is the presence of most European languages ​​+ Russian from the MIUI.SU repository, but there is no Ukrainian. The patch set is similar to the firmware from MIUI.SU. There is no patch. Translation via jbart. Deodex firmware.
3. The firmware from MIUIPRO is based on the translation from the MIUI.SU repository (Russian) and its own translation repository into Belarusian. It has an extended set of patches (SMS greetings in Russian, CRT effect when turned off, etc.), as well as a set of additional buns and interface changes (additional widgets, its own set of icons, changes in the appearance of the bar status). Patch toll order is present. Translation via jbart. Odex firmware.
4. Well, and the fourth team MULTIROM.ME. To translate the firmware, they use their BARS utility, which in theory should harm the firmware less than apktool. It is believed that ART on this firmware works better. They have their own set of patches (including the patch of paid themes and dynamic status bar (on MIUI 7 it is missing and will not be embedded anymore), its icons, its own translation repository. Languages ​​other than standard are Russian and Ukrainian. Firmware deodex.

As a conclusion - each firmware has its pros and cons. Decide what will suit you, no one can. Within the same version of the firmware, you can safely flash the firmware of another team by making only the wipe cache (dalwick cache) and see the differences. To ask others how it works in connection with this is simply meaningless. Just try it once - make a choice and use it.

�������� � ������� download

Drivers
Utilities
SP Flash Tool | Proven Recovery Version
MTK Droid Tools
USBDeview
Mobileuncle MTK Tools
Utility Description
SP Flash Tool- MTK-based flash driver program
MTK Droid Tools- Windows application for getting root, creating backup, scatter file
USBDeview- A program to view a list of all USB devices and uninstall them
Mobileuncle MTK Tools- Program for various operations with the system (including firmware recovery with ROOT rights)
Firmware and Recovery
MIUI 9
MIUI 8
MIUI 7
MIUI 6
MIUI 6 Final
MIUI 6 (5.6.19)
MIUI 6 (5.5.1)
MIUI 6 (Beta 3) |Select mesh size in MIUI 6Post 1, Post 2, Post 3 |Return stock logoSolution 1, Solution 2

*All firmware based on Android 4.4.2 (Kit-Kat)

Recovery
Google Apps (gapps)
Apps from Google (including Google Play) are included in MIUI.
If not, download from this topic:
Google apps
Instructions and usefulness
Instructions
Installing firmware via TWRP
It is recommended to use version V3

1.Go to the Recovery (volume up + turn on)
2.Choose an item"Cleaning", Further"Additionally"and mark the sections:
  • Dalvik cache
  • Data
  • System
  • Cache

3.Hold the slider"Swipe to clean"
4.We leave in the main menu and go to the itemRebootand and choose the item"Recovery"
5.Go to the point"Install"
6.Choose firmware
7.Hold the slider"Swipe to install"
8.After installation is complete, restart the phone
Recovery instructions

How to install update via TWRP
Enable USB storage / MTP mode via terminal
How to configure ROOT rights for programs in MIUI 7
Frequently asked questions about MIUI 7
Instructions and chips MIUI 7
How to enter the engineering menu
How to fix all contact numbers by +7
Melody settings for an individual contact
Enabling Photos in the list of MIUI 7 Contacts
Selection of default applications in MIUI 7
How to disable the 10 second wait when installing apk
How to disable the download limit on 3G
Instructions for installing firmware, recovery, patches, root rights, etc.
Utility
Registration

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedburovikk26 - 06.02.18, 11:55
Alexrshb
Message#4622
10.10.18, 08:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 178
Check in: 25.04.14

Sly_a69 @ 09.10.18, 12:44*
Hello. Share MIUI 9 if anyone has it, otherwise there is nothing on the link from the header.

This is the latest firmware that I have ... use to your health ... Install through TWRP recovery with all the wipes except the SD card. Good luck!

https://yadi.sk/d/mhCENJbTuOZUUA
poljkov
Message#4623
06.02.19, 09:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 06.02.19

Hello everyone, it’s been a long time, but I’ve remembered the forgotten Megaphone login plus, I wanted to flash it with Miui 6 firmware, but I can’t find Loqin Plus PhilZ Touch CWM, where I haven’t been looking for any dummies everywhere, please help. I already have kings and the phone is excommunicated from the megaphone.

Post has been editedpoljkov - 06.02.19, 09:24
Alexrshb
Message#4624
07.02.19, 14:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 178

poljkov @ 06.02.19, 09:08*
Hello everyone, it’s been a long time, but I’ve remembered the forgotten Megaphone login plus, I wanted to flash it with Miui 6 firmware, but I can’t find Loqin Plus PhilZ Touch CWM, where I haven’t been looking for any dummies everywhere, please help. I already have kings and the phone is excommunicated from the megaphone.

Hey. Try ithttps://yadi.sk/d/a_f3cPS23HLv4Q

or thishttps://yadi.sk/d/0d2bMppxKmoygw

Post has been editedAlexrshb - 07.02.19, 14:53
poljkov
Message#4625
07.02.19, 18:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

Thank you very much, but the first one turned out to be empty again, there again it is necessary to burn it to a disk, but I don’t get any of this, and the second link is a question of how you can flash miui 6 through this recovery, if yes then you can learn more about it, in advance thankful.

Post has been editedpoljkov - 07.02.19, 18:20
Alexrshb
Message#4626
08.02.19, 08:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 178

Thank you very much, but the first one was again empty.

Link rechecked. In the archive file of the recovery and scatter for flash Tula. I will not tell you anything by 6 Miu ... these are the last 7.8 and 9 ku I have always put recovery through TVRP.
poljkov
Message#4627
08.02.19, 15:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

He put both recovery but here's the problem, they neither see the firmware on the flash drive, what could be? And what is the most stable firmware?

Post has been editedpoljkov - 08.02.19, 15:21
poljkov
Message#4628
09.02.19, 10:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

Somehow I installed your 9ku but through PhilZ, thank you very much for your help.
Alexrshb
Message#4629
12.02.19, 14:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 178

Somehow I installed your 9ku but through PhilZ, thank you very much for your help.

Well what happened! Good luck!

232 pagesV  « < 230 231 232 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 18:01