> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Interstellar Pilot [3D, G-sensor] | [Action] Clone - GoF 2 double
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 51 ] ** [62,96%]
Good [ 21 ] ** [25,93%]
Average [ 5 ] ** [6,17%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [4,94%]
Total votes: 81

Rep: (6)
Interstellar pilot
Version: 1.62
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:11.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Action Simulator in outer setting. Similarity Elites on Android.

Description:
Action Simulator in outer setting.
You can either carry out the mission campaign and go to the open space, where starting on a passenger shuttle you choose your path and build their future as an independent pilot.
The game is very high quality worked both in the battlefield and in the economy. It will be only a small part of all the distinctive features:
пїЅ modular panels - firing at the enemy, you will create a hole in the boards from the side, which was attacked.
пїЅ modular ships - each ship can rebuild their needs. Do you put a powerful shields, passenger cabin or cargo hold larger - depending on your balance sheet total and the style of play. By the same, during the fight, and your enemy units can damage, reducing their effectiveness or even turning off prior to the subsequent repair.
пїЅ A balanced combat system - Almost every type of weapon differs from the other not only features, but also the style of the game - some of the tools can not be used as the turret around the ship, some of the tools to encourage further the fight, and some are suitable for the constant attacks from the tail. You can even equip Miner lasers!
пїЅ economic system - Buy products at one site and sell to another where they are in short supply, or else build their own stations and hush the market for themselves.
пїЅ Complete freedom of choice - Nobody forbids you to start to pirate, to embark on a merchant or bounty hunter, miner or the owner of its own fleet under AI control. Yes, you can buy ships and give them the task of trade routes.
пїЅ living universe - Even despite the fact that the game does not have multiplayer, the galaxy in their lives - AI ships trade, piracy, perform their own roles, and sometimes even able to capture the sector and their opponents with the same interests.
пїЅ Lots available for piloting ships - Starting from the shuttle, you can control both interceptors and large dreadnoughts, which clears the power inept opponents into space dust.
пїЅ Quality audio and visual support - Beautiful views of the cosmos with music and effects during the battle and pleasant, and does not cause a serious burden.

The original description of the GP:
Features:
• Large scale free-playing mode - Earn your fortune in a persistent universe with hundreds of roaming ships.
• Pilot different ships from small shuttles to huge capital ships
• Detailed spaceships and environment
• Accurate damage model
• Tutorial system
• Cinematic visuals
• High quality 3D audio
Recommended Hardware
- 800mhz Processor
- Adreno 200 GPU or equivalent

Developer site: [email protected]
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelfactor.interstellarpilot&hl=ru

Features: 3D, G-sensor

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download:
Version: 1.62 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 1.5.8 Interstellar Pilot [3D, G-sensor] (Fasting Night Nox # 58706784)

Preservation
Past versions

Post has been editedAleksC0M - 05.09.19, 12:00
Reason for editing: Slightly extended description, so that the main features are accessible for people with mediocre English.

Rep: (28)
Not even close to "copy", and the game rules.

Rep: (60)
Clone-double GoF 2 ... with java phones.

Rep: (25)
Realistic physics or in Gough?

Rep: (110)
From 2014 is not updated, meaning spread?

Rep: (6)
titov-foto @ 13.09.2015, 01:12*
From 2014 is not updated, meaning spread?

Well, it would be. Later, throw breaking on Universe mode.

Posted on 12/09/2015, 18:47:

Rostislav CA @ 09/12/2015, 23:10*
Realistic physics or in Gough?

GoF course!

Rep: (60)
For me, so, the game reminded GoF 2 phones with java (yeah, yeah, those are the building blocks with buttons, and little memory). I can only say one thing about the game, not easy to control the game and because of that, it is not normally available to play possible. And so, the game 4, with the nostalgia of distant years.

Post has been editedtanya_79.09 - 13.09.15, 11:34
Reason for editing:

Rep: (2380)
Interstellar Pilot v1.24 [Full]

Attached files

Attached fileInterstellar Pilot v1.24 [Full] .apk(45.54 MB)

Rep: (0)
* Mr_Kumar,
Mr_Kumar @ 18.09.2015, 15:36*

Not Robit, I played and still shows that it is necessary to buy

Set to Google play, there is version 1.3.2. everything works fine, the management is very convenient, fighting fair, trade, pirates fraction. Really like. All slowly and space!

Guys, I just do not understand what is the difference between simple ships (name Pioneer, Drake) and the same class? The parameters are the same, but the A-ships are more expensive. Explain if anyone knows.
-P-class ships is understandable, there is an increased passenger capacity. With -And I do not understand ...

Rep: (1)
That's shit, wonderful game! But Russian is not, and without him I almost do not know anything because they do not teach English. Are there any options?

Pinkie, 147I think that Russian would be if only someone will undertake to translate. But the game is almost no text, and the proposals that are there, are intuitive, if a little play))) If the game is interesting and you like it, the language does not have to stop you!)))

Rep: (37)
* Semni The only difference I could find is that different equipment, have more weapons and the ship / modules.

A great game.
Huge request to the author (if there is) the possibility of adjusting the supply of ships trade routes and fixed a bug with avtodobychey asteroids (the ship is flying in an incomprehensible way).

Post has been editeddimentor8683 - 28.07.16, 17:49
Reason for editing: Unfinished

Ask to update the game, there is already a long time since a new version.
And will new exit in the near future!

Rep: (16)
dimentor8683 @ 19.08.2016, 01:10*
Ask to update the game, there is already a long time since a new version.
And will new exit in the near future!

and Russian will be?

* nurbach I do not think that will be in the near future, but I think that adds and Russian over time.
Has recently updated several times made the game better.
And for the translation sleep with the developer, and it may come to attach to Russian.
for the most part of the game does not require good English. Found bugs and suggestions write to me)

I beg to throw in the hat V 1.44.
Are likely to be regularly updated.

The game is good, a little donation, you can now play in the universe and without purchase)
But for large purchases (Magnus, Ares, Creon, and 1) you need to pay. Pay 1 time and buy all you like, the main thing to have enough play money.

Pros version (compared to 1.24):
- can build their station turret and protection.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
- can be played in the universe without a donation.
- held balancing.
- management has become more convenient (for me personally, but offer their management options may change).
- now we have a system of "headhunting" (for some ships get extra money Reaches 800,000 for Magnus.). The board is made by the parties, which annoy the goal. You can see it in the log->factions->bounty board. Each side of his account with different freelancers.
- Optimization improved slightly.
- is a possibility to hack save with a simple phone (I tried personally, could not)).
- Improved AI.
- and much, much more ... (A couple of new ships, the normal system of relations with all (and freelancers, too)).

Questions / suggestions for the game developers to write to me or to the soap.

If you need good saves, write. Now there is: total price 7 000 000 reward for my head 900 000, 7-8 merchants, Magnus, 2 stations in beta pindola, 5+ guns there.

Found bugs write me)

Attached files

Attached fileInterstellar Pilot.ver.1.44.build.144.apk(50.4 MB)

* pinkie147 Perhaps we developed will translate into Russian, and now have to play in English.

Spoiler! The new version is possible (100% may not agree with the developers) will be a new system of relations between the player and the fractions (more flexible).
Bugs will be fixed such as a Freestuff repair (sale and purchase of the most modules), it will be corrected some defects in the transport of cargo between ships as well as in trade (trade in the menu).

Most likely will be added to auto lift objects player (not by hand) vehicles.

Probably it will get one of the most important problems (lightness) of the game: the ships will have different rather than basic weapons (for it can not answer, then add possible).

Good game.

* Biren You may have any suggestions?
Are bugs found?
Deficiencies?
Disadvantages?

If you want to play a game with the big ships (only Donat now) free, varnishes matcher to help.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 12:06