> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> TurboKids Star - Official firmware
wormslasher
Message#1
10.09.15, 14:06
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 227
Check in: 08.11.13
HTC Wildfire S

TurboKids Star - Official firmware
Picture
Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
RockChipBacthTool_Rus.V1.7_Usb_driver.rar (savagemessiahzine.com) say "Thank you" * Sergey164
RockChipBacthTool_Rus.V1.7_Usb_driver.zip(Yandex. Disk)
Rockusb-driver.zip(Yandex. Disk)
If you have problems installing drivers, see the links below:
RK3026_BatchTool 1.8.zip(Yandex. Disk)
Rockusb_v3.6.rar(Yandex. Disk)

Official firmware
Description: (OS Android 4.2.2)
Changes: Unknown.
Data "About Tablet PC":
Model: rks741sdk
Android version: 4.2.2
Kernel Version: 3.0.36+
root @ alan # 160
Thu Mar 27 09:59:40 CTS 2014
version: v.1.0-1050-gb52752f
Build Number: rks741sdk-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39
eng.izw.20140327.172450 test-keys

Firmware received on the forum from the user* Zabaykalets
Help me find the firmware (Post Zabaykalets # 42808047)
No information about changes, features, etc. I do not have.
Placing links to the firmware agreed with the author. (* Zabaykalets)
See the Miscellaneous Tips for use.

Also, there is another Turbo Kids Star firmware (under the name "IPS X6_AHM140426-01_GN-082.rar"), I can not say anything about it, I have not tested it.
If anyone is interested - take it.
IPS X6_AHM140426-01_GN-082.rar(Yandex. Disk)
(do not forget to say "thank you" * Zabaykaletsfor the provided links.
update-R70AC-3026-20140327-with kids SW.rar(Yandex. Disk)

Turbokids s3
TurboKids S4
TurboKids 2.0
TurboKids S2
TurboKids

Instructions
Firmware manual from* arturlip
Firmware via RKBatchTool
Firmware via PC, laptop or netbook.

Make sure the drivers are installed correctly. If the drivers are not installed, or the green box does not light up, change the usb port or usb cable, for firmware it is advisable to use the USB port v2.0.

it is necessary:
* the first time you use your PC in conjunction with an android device, install the necessary USB driver.
* Before flashing the tablet, charge the tablet preferably up to 80%, make sure that the driver is installed correctly.
on pc:
* download archive with firmware
* extract the firmware file from the archive (the firmware file extension should be IMG)
* Download the program BatchTool V1.5 for firmware device
* unpack to any convenient folder for you
* run the file RKBatchTool.exe
* click on the "..." button and specify the location of the firmware file
For tablet:
* Turn off the tablet and hold down the "+" button and the "on" button (within 3-5 seconds) and connect the USB cable.
* Wait for the port with number 1 on the PC screen in the BatchTool V1.5 program window to be highlighted in green and release the buttons on the tablet. (only a green square is required)
* After the green square appears, click on the "upgrade" button and wait for the process to finish
In no case do not pull out the usb cable from the tablet / USB ports !!!
* wait until the end of the process
If the firmware is successfully completed, the tablet will turn on and load automatically.
You can then disconnect the USB cable.
Firmware devices on the platform Rockchip 3066 (rk3066) (Post arturlip # 16737022)
(do not forget to say "thank you"* arturlip

Also, you can use the firmware manual from* sergey.degtyar
Tablet manufacturers are different, processors (Rockchip RK3026), the principle of installing drivers and updating P.O. are identical.
!Attention!Do not use links in this post!This is the manual for the JK-700v.2. You turn your tablet into a brick!

Firmware manual from* sergey.degtyar
Jeka JK-700 - Discussion (Post by sergey.degtyar # 37023292)
(do not forget to say "thank you"* sergey.degtyar

There is also a small instruction from* Kapitanchik
The device is also similar in architecture, butnot the same! Do not use links from this topic!After the firmware, the touchscreen may not work or just get a brick!

Firmware manual from* Kapitanchik
Instruction:
Connect the tablet to the computer, install the driver from the folder and disconnect it from the computer. Open the program for the firmware, connect the switched off and charged tablet to usb, hold down the power button and in my opinion the volume +, a green button should appear in the program. If yes, then indicate the firmware file and click "update". We are waiting for a couple of minutes and the inscription "completed." Turning off, turn on the tablet, we see a working tablet.
R70AC (Beneve) - Discussion (Post by Kapitanchik # 40208456)
(do not forget to say "thank you"* Kapitanchik

!Important!To avoid problems with the firmware, disable the mandatory driver signature verification (method for Win7, for the other versions of Win, google it yourself: reboot PK, when loading, press the F8 key and select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement). Turning off the Internet, antivirus, closing all running programs. For firmware it is better to use a laptop (in case of a sudden light cut). The USB cable should not be damaged and it is desirable that it be from the official kit of your device (for example, J K-700v2 I was able to flash only with a “native” USB cable, others gave an error in the flasher. Consider that the tablet may be discharged during the firmware - sew with recharging enabled, but only at your own risk. There are unpredictable consequences, from instability of the firmware to the brick. In the "Device Manager" select "View" - "Show hidden devices". There should be no exclamation marks with a yellow triangle. Incorrectly installed or missing driver can cause a crash, blue screen, etc., even if it does not apply to the device you are flashing. Find out what kind of device is determined incorrectly, install the necessary drivers and only then proceed to the firmware. It is undesirable to start the firmware on unstable OS. If B.S.O.D. were previously noticed, there are frequent freezes and spontaneous closing of applications - flash your device on a more reliable BB. If you have a laptop, set the "Advanced power settings" and prevent it from falling asleep for the next half-hour. Do not disconnect USB until the device is completely turned on after the firmware is completed. As for the memory card, I personally removed it at the time of the firmware. I do not know anything about the firmware from the recovery.

Do not flash the device if you are not sure that you will succeed! And if your device is functioning, but "a bit buggy."
There is no guarantee that there will be no more glitches after the firmware, and that you will not get a "brick". Sew only if the device has completely or partially lost its working capacity. If your tablet does not boot - try to make a hard reset as described inthisarticle.
Reset settings (Hard Reset) TurboKids Star
Sometimes tablets and phones running the Android operating system fail. If you are the owner of an android gadget and decided to reset the TurboKids Star settings in order to return your tablet computer to the factory settings, then you are at the right address. It often happens that you need to reset the settings due to an application error or if an operating system has infected a virus (for example, resetting the settings can help if a virus banner penetrates the Android that blocks the screen). Perhaps a similar situation happened with your gadget or you just want to delete all information from the internal memory of your tablet computer.

Various factors can cause a system failure. This may be a general system clutter due to the frequent reinstallation of applications and the installation of a large number of programs and games on the internal memory and memory card. Or, in general, it is quite rare without outside intervention, it may be an internal error of the OS. In addition to problems with the operating system, TurboKids Star may not be included at all. If the device slows down, freezes or becomes unstable, a hard reset can also help it. But what exactly is rebooted and reset what is happening on the tablet? It is worth explaining here that there are two types of resetting settings on tablets and smartphones for Android. You can reset the TurboKids Star settings in software and hardware. And these methods have differences.

On some firmware during a software reset, you can select the desired delete options. In this case, all information is deleted from the memory card and the internal memory of the operating system. When hardware reset settings through a special menu of Android System Recovery, there are no such options, so SMS messages, phone contacts, applications and games can be saved. However, before you make a software or hardware reset of Android to the factory settings, we still advise you to back up important data for you if possible and save it. As a result of the reset, the following data will most likely disappear: installed applications and games, Google account and all data associated with other accounts, your personal data (contacts, SMS messages, calendar notes), system and application settings data.

If you want to reset the settings on the tablet TurboKids Star to return the old firmware of the device, then you have to disappoint. Neither hardware nor software dumps will help to return the old firmware. It can only be restored by manually flashing the gadget. Next, we will look at both ways of how to reset the settings on the TurboKids Star tablet computer and start with a simpler method — software reboot of the system.

How to reset the TurboKids Star settings from Android

If your tablet is loading, it is easier to make a software reset to the factory settings than to do a hardware reset of the system. To perform a software reset, you need to enter the menu of your tablet.
After you get to the device menu, find the settings tab and click on it.
In the settings, you need to find the menu item ‘Accounts’ or the option ‘Personal data’ (depends on the gadget firmware). And then select the menu item ‘Restore and reset’ or another name of which can be ‘Backup and reset’.
Next you need to find the menu item ‘Reset Settings’ (it may also be called ‘Reset Data’). As can be seen from the explanation on the picture below, all parameters will be reset and all data on the device will be deleted.
Going to the menu item data reset, you can reset the TurboKids Star to the factory Android settings.
After pressing the reset button of the device, Android will ask for confirmation. Все Delete all personal data and downloaded applications? It will be impossible to restore them ’in order to finally reset the operating system settings.
By pressing ‘Delete All’ (or ‘Erase All’) you will begin the procedure for resetting the tablet TurboKids Star. This completes the description of the software system reboot and proceeds to hard reset.

How to make a hard reset hardware reset

If your tablet does not turn on and does not start, then perhaps the reason for the software failure of the Android OS, and not in the hardware failure of the device. For this, the developers have implemented a hardware reset, which can be launched by pressing the buttons on TurboKids Star. To reset the settings without logging in, you must turn off the device. Here are some ways to reset, try to do:

1) To enter the reset settings, hold down the volume up button (or volume down key) and the power button. Either we do everything the same, but after pressing the power button, we continue to hold the volume key. 2) The second option is similar to the first, you need to press and hold the decrease and increase in volume, and then simply press the device's power key. 3) The third option to launch the recovery menu is to simultaneously hold down three keys: the main screen button, increase the volume, and the power key. 4) The last option. Press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, then hold down the volume up and down buttons and the power key, and hold until the recovery menu appears.
2) After that, the device will either just reboot and reset the settings automatically, or the recovery menu will appear. Once you get to the recovery menu, select the Wipe data / Factory reset item using the down and up keys, click on it and agree to delete the settings on the tablet.

���� ��� �� ���� - ������ ������ ���. download

The author does not bear any responsibility for the dead devices.
Personally, I sewed successfully. Flasher screenshots in the work and tablet screenshots are available.

miscellanea

Discussion

Pre-installed games and applications are available. A minor bug is noticed - after turning off, the time and date are reset. But since The firmware for this device is almost impossible to find, I think it will not upset anyone. I recommend setting the time and date, otherwise it may be difficult to access the Internet. And personally from myself: do not use task managers, process task killers, task managers, etc. on this device. Killing processes does not allow the tablet to go to sleep and interferes with the charge of the battery. Apparently, the feature of P.O. Also, it is not recommended to turn on the launcher "Children's mode" (the tablet may stop charging in off-line mode). There is quite a bit of free RAM on board, so I advise you to restrict yourself to pre-installed games and applications. Also, try not to discharge the battery to zero. "Turned off and does not turn on" - the most common disease Turbo Kids Star. I do not have a tablet on my hands (I made it for friends), so use the instructions. Good luck.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 03.12.18, 17:43
Reason for editing: TurboKids S4
savax2
Message#22
20.11.16, 17:07
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 23.05.12
Zopo ZP980

The firmware was sent from technical support, full ZERO. The download was gone. As a result, spat, the child to the light on the brakes)
And according to the post above, the touchscreen was discharged from Orel, ONLINE-TRADE. A white frame was glued to the tachu, I had to remove it, I had a cast with the case. Pleasure costs 750 p. + Shipping

Post has been editedsavax2 - 20.11.16, 17:15
savax2
Message#23
21.11.16, 09:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 23.05.12
Zopo ZP980

I started to just turn off, supposedly the battery is at zero. I connect the charging-85-90%. I'll go for a hammer ...
zhurik1983
Message#24
27.01.17, 22:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 13.05.12

Zhurik1983 @ 03.10.16, 20:52*
Does anyone know where to find a touchscreen for a miracle called Turbokids S4.
I disassembled this device, the touchscreen is glued directly to the display (as in navigators).
By marking GY70172 nowhere does this touch come through.
�#

I found the touchscreen for Turbokids S4 on Aliexspress:
https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.BksBT9

I installed it myself - it works fine.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5, 64Gb.
PocketBook 360.
Boyue C61R.
atame
Message#25
30.03.17, 17:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 185
Check in: 09.03.13

PANCAKE CURATOR NO TO WHOSE QUESTION ASK ??? fell into the hands of the firmware turbokids princess decided on the PC as the MTC preloader the question is - are these tablets with an MTK processor ???
andrei 73
Message#26
06.04.17, 10:40
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 29.04.10
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)

Yes, yours on mtk, the screen has already been changed and it is no longer loaded on the screen saver (

Post has been editedandrei 73 - 06.04.17, 10:42

--------------------
Motorola ATRIX 4G.
Jiayu g4 (buy touch + screen)
Motorola moto x 2014
ma.ks
Message#27
09.04.17, 13:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 525
Check in: 28.05.10
DNS S4502M

mmaxec @ 08.06.16, 00:22*
Can someone throw a game out of it for a child? Or cwm backup to disassemble my, to take from there? Thank!

dd throw off backup pliz? Sewed firmware from the cap, there are no games in Russian ((.
mmaxec
Message#28
09.04.17, 16:30
Experienced
[online]

Messages 427
Check in: 01.04.10

* ma.ks,
I unfortunately have left. It was in the memory of the tablet itself, and he died. Very good it is a pity that I could not help.
dance_machine
Message#29
10.04.17, 10:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 28.07.13

Hello, tell me, please, is the firmware suitable for TurboKids Princess?
ma.ks
Message#30
10.04.17, 19:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 525
Check in: 28.05.10
DNS S4502M

* dance_machinebetter not to experiment :)
koshmar5699
Message#31
12.04.17, 14:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 26.03.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Hello, can anyone come in handy, the playpad 3 firmware came up to the TURBOKIDS S4, everything works! android 5.0 lolipop, rockedfirmware hereflasherhereMaybe something else will do, the donor tablets on the RK 3126, in general from the personal experience of the device on the RK 3xxx, it is extremely difficult to kill, the main donor on a similar processor!)

Post has been editedkoshmar5699 - 12.04.17, 14:49

--------------------
Evolution :) Nokia 6131 ->Acer s200 ->acer s300 ->Samsung n7000 Note ->Fly IQ446 ->Sony xperia Sola ->Lenovo k900 ->Xiaomi MI3W -> Samsung SM-n9005 LTE
atame
Message#32
12.04.17, 15:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

* dance_machine

here is the link firmware + manual (given in technical support) for TurboKids Princess on the MTK processorhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/MyQv/Kw1SYBDgG

You can add yourself to the header and look for 2 days. This firmware is not where it is ..

Post has been editedatame - 12.04.17, 15:17
Predator_76
Message#33
15.05.17, 00:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 26.01.09
Jiayu G4 Advanced

mark1111 @ 12.17.15, 12:43*
Gave of the firmware on the TurboKids S4 can someone come in handy Turbokids S4 but for some reason it did not help me (

The same story was stitched but does not turn on ...
26lexa260
Message#34
25.05.17, 16:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 24.10.13
Redmi 7 3/32

hello everyone) I need firmware on Turbokids S3. tell me where to get?
iv-aleks
Message#35
19.06.17, 06:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 27.07.14

The firmware on Turbokids S4 laid out in message No. 7 by some mark1111 is not downloaded. It constantly crashes with an error, and the file size of 1.6 Gig is confusing. It can not be that on such a dead tablet weighed so much firmware.
In the Russian-language network, I no longer found the firmware for this unit. Tell me where there is, maybe someone saw: thank_you:
AJIEKC81
Message#36
28.06.17, 07:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 19.09.09
LG Optimus L7

Can I make Turbokids from a regular tablet?
is171289
Message#37
07.10.17, 01:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 27.02.16

Koshmar5699 @ 04.12.17, 18:47*
Maybe something else will do, the donor tablets on the RK 3126, in general from the personal experience of the device on the RK 3xxx, it is extremely difficult to kill, the main donor on a similar processor!)
Do not vkurse the motherboard for this poverty squalor from some kind of tablet is still suitable? Change the display first after a while tach right now the board flew ..
Lumoon
Message#38
01.11.17, 01:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 30.01.13

here is the link firmware + manual (given in technical support) for TurboKids Princess on the MTK processorhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/MyQv/Kw1SYBDgG

You can add yourself to the header and look for 2 days. This firmware is not where it is ..

Proshil, TurboKids Princess tablet firmware from your link. Now when booting (rebooting) it only shows =>Fastboot mode. I can’t imagine what to do next. You yourself have not encountered this problem?
iv-aleks
Message#39
01.11.17, 20:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 27.07.14

Hello.
I am looking for firmware on turbokids s4, the one that is in the cap does not help.
atame
Message#40
01.11.17, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

* Lumoon,
I tried to solder +
Open the link to the firmware there, I added the FAQ. Look, maybe I did not completely add the manual to the archive, I do not remember already ...

Post has been editedatame - 01.11.17, 22:36
serg28serg
Message#41
02.11.17, 22:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Check in: 17.10.06
Coolpad mega 3

Lumoon @ 11/01/17, 01:42*
Proshil, TurboKids Princess tablet firmware from your link. Now when booting (rebooting) it only shows =>Fastboot mode. I can’t imagine what to do next. You yourself have not encountered this problem?

Just going to flash TurboKids Princess
and here is a post
managed to recover?

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/04: 07