The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet | [MNO] [how-to] bypass restrictions and distribute

Rep: (34)

Attached Image

Before you ask a question - READ HERE!Especially for those who have Chapcophobia
  1. If your operator is Yota, go here:Bypass Internet distribution restrictions Yota
  2. On your tariff after downloading "a lot" GB, the speed has decreased, but there are options for other tariffs - go hereDiscussion of the Internet mobile operators
  3. If your operator Beeline, MTS, Megafon, Tele2, etc. limited the distribution of the Internet - read below Instructions and recommendations
  4. To solve your problem, please briefly and clearly explain your device scheme in the following form: donor device (name / presence of root / what OS / tariff) ->host ->their number
    * REQUEST TEMPLATE *
    • In stock"Device" - donor ( name / presence of root / what OS / tariff )
    • Distribution is conducted on the "Device (a)" (PC, smartphone, tablet, smart tv, etc.)

*Example: Sasung SGII is available - donor, there is a root, android 5.1 with the "All for 500" tariff. Distribute to PC + tablet + Smart TV
    What is Shabkofobiya?
    Shapkofobiya - This is one of the user phobias (fears), explicit conscious or hidden subconscious. Sometimes it is pronounced, manifested in the reluctance to get acquainted with useful and practical information posted on the main page (header) - at the base of documents / specialized topics / sections / subsections. Sometimes it is accompanied by impatience with emotional accompaniment: "there is no time to read all this ...", "promptly tell me how?", "I do not understand what to do," "why can't I get it?" . Scientists believe that this is due to the protection of the user's subconscious from perception of new and useful information. But then suddenly he learns something new from the cap, and he will take all the good and do everything himself, and “chef, everything is lost” - he will share his experience and understanding with others. In the case of the manifestation of the latter, capchophobia ceases to create obstacles for the perception, mastering and practical application of new useful information. © lesnichiyya 01.09.2018

FAQ
AT: What to do if you inserted a sim card into a modem / router / tablet, but cannot distribute the Internet and received a message from the operator: "Sim card is intended for use in a phone / smartphone"?
    ABOUT: You need to change IMEI from a smartphone or better from a 4G-enabled Vindofon.
AT: How to do it and where to get IMEI from Vindofon?
    ABOUT: The change method can be found in the theme of your device, and IMEI to take here .
AT: What should I do if when switching on via WiFi or USB, a window pops up asking the operator to pay for the distribution additionally (hour 50r. Or retirement 30p., Etc.)?
    ABOUT: To do this, you need to fix the ttl on the distributor (donor) or change the ttl on the receiving devices.
AT: How to do it?
    ABOUT: The way to change ttl can be found in the topic of your device, and what is better to change - read the Instructions and recommendations
AT: You download torrents or in Steam does not swing and low speed, what to do?
    ABOUT: You need to configure VPN or other traffic encryption services.
AT: How to do it and where to get the necessary?
    ABOUT: Go to the section Instructions and recommendations.

Instructions and recommendations

Surveys
    Attached Image

Thanks expressedsergeykkandilya-fedinfor the information provided!

The curator of the topic islesnichiyya. For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS
Activity in the topic

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 17.06.19, 22:16

Rep: (290)
then somewhere around 2018, MTS detected Windows even with fixation
You are the only one following the topic since 2016.

Mts tracks:
1. The change of ttl - is fixed by fixing ttl on the distributing or changing on the receiving
2. Ipv6 - fixed by disconnecting in the personal account
3. With the application mts personal account on the host - is fixed by removing the application.

More than 2 years of unlimited complaints and problems were not.

Post has been editedGalandezz - 18.03.19, 20:58

Rep: (4)
* igran,
This is for an iota, there is a hard ban if it has to start Andrews to update Windows
Mts tried to follow in their footsteps, but it seemed to give up on it, they started firing on ipv6, and of course

What is it like? if there is no ipv6 traffic, then ban?

Rep: (472)
* igran,
No, just if it is, but not fixed in ipv6 (no hoplimit)
treated by disabling services in ip access ipv6

Galandezz @ 03/18/19 20:56*
You are the only one following the topic since 2016.

Mts tracks:
1. The change of ttl - is fixed by fixing ttl on the distributing or changing on the receiving
2. Ipv6 - fixed by disconnecting in the personal account
3. With the application mts personal account on the host - is fixed by removing the application.

More than 2 years of unlimited complaints and problems were not.

maybe not MTS, I’ve become old, I forget)))
Thanks for the information.

No, just if it is, but not fixed in ipv6 (no hoplimit)
treated by disabling services in ip access ipv6

there by slaac detec mac addresses? and did not understand much, the phones that transmit RA to the internal network? otherwise, from where will the recipient take the prefex from which the address should be generated?
or is there any traffic even from the phone causes a ban

* igran,
I am not so strong in terminology, but I know for iota to work it is necessary to edit hosts on my computer or use Vpn not to see "iota's windows of greed"
From personal experience, I will say that I patched the E5573 dude under the lumines with a fixed ttl 128, he did not touch the hosts
Says windows come in, but rarely

Rep: (0)
* Cutieboy,
Similarly, MTS today withdrew money for distribution. Sadness, you have to look for another operator.

Rep: (173)
Aktaf @ 03/17/19, 1:21*
what was it expressed in?

Began to come sms that distribute the Internet.
In your account, too, can be seen
Attached Image

* Ryurix It is strange that no one else unsubscribed. Where are you? I have Moscow region

Rep: (0)
* Cutieboy,
Krasnodar region

Rep: (173)
* Ryurix , well, then the end has come unlimitedly. There is no other way besides ttl. Sadness from 2016 used on the computer and phone

Rep: (290)
* Ryurix , * Cutieboy it would be better to write about the method of distribution. Checked - 12.90 per day, no more.

Rep: (16)
Cutieboy @ 03/19/19, 2:49 PM*
There is no other way besides ttl.

And again not true. Of course if you have already applied other methods and have already forgotten.
If this is not the case (you initially have a conversation as knowing, just don’t want to tell others about them).
If it is not, do not be lazy, as well as many others. Study all that is written in the topic header, opening spoilers. Looking at the suggested links. Sometimes there is also a valuable infa. And you can also in the topic headerBypass Internet distribution restrictions Yota
Because, there may be something extra to be (except for the one that relates to YOTA itself.
But if in your opinion everything is taken into account by you, executed or what is not clear. Then you can again here, just need to describe what you have already done.
As they write telepaths do not live here, in what topic you can find. Otherwise, only damage yourself. You can of course guess, rewrite a lot of things, how to type the posts. But I hope this is not important for you.

Post has been editedAktaf - 19.03.19, 17:33

Rep: (21)
* igran,
I was not mistaken), I did not burn anything.

Posted on 03/19/2019, 19:58:

* Galandezz,
The application does not burn if it is a light mod from a wanderer.

Rep: (2)
Good day! I have: Modem ZTE MF823D From Beeline, Router Keenetic Giga 3, Sim card with Unlim Beeline tariff. IMEI changed, ttl too. In cmd I checked via tracert ya.ru everything is fine. The first day the speed was normal, around 8-10 Mbit per second. At the level of 0-5 kilobytes / sec, the biline responded that there were technical problems in our region. After the speed went up to 60-70 kilobytes / sec. 7 GB of traffic. What can be done if the speed is suddenly cut?

Hello to all!
Comrade today blocked internet on smart security for using in modem
Although have lumiya, fixed ttl 128
ipv6 is off, the application is not worth it
No one came across?

Rep: (16)
alexlaz1982 @ 03/19/19, 9:11*
No one came across?

Some with Leta exactly happened. They said from time to time, most likely the machine sends calls and draws conclusions.
Option 2, take the digits for a certain period, how much is downloaded. Moreover, they have 1 gb in tablet rates. distribution in months
And so, like everyone keeps constant records of less accurate traffic.
There were often complaints, indignations, and they themselves were tired. Began to collect info, who on what connects to the Internet and have. And lagged behind many, especially did not check. Simply, the device is authorized and that's it. And like these, God knows. Maybe some of these, and maybe something else.

Post has been editedAktaf - 19.03.19, 21:24

Rep: (9)
Today I received 4 messages although the access point was not included. Turns off the Internet .. there is a fix at the kernel level
Attached Image

Posted on 03/19/2019 at 21:36:

As a modem did not use

* cinote05,
so buggy mts

Rep: (9)
* alexlaz1982 , I have Beeline

* cinote05,
The situation is just the same.
His way was never unblocked