iPhone 6S Plus - Purchase

Rep: (2996)
iPhone 6S Plus - Purchase
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Useful information

Post has been editedGod_danych - 18.04.17, 09:09

Rep: (5)
I wonder if a replacement under warranty, then that will change Refurbished iPhone 6S Plus 64gb?
iPhone 6S Plus 64gb no longer produce the same.

Rep: (3)
DAZENT @ 09.02.17, 09:52*
Type 2 device is restored to unofficial

Well, even these into account should not be taken because there is Apple's only motherboard, in fact it is not an iPhone.

Rep: (10094)
* Zaboro,
Depending on who was engaged in restoration. If you take the restored Ali, yes, but there are official reseylery Apple in the US, they zanimeyutsya recovery and all accessories Apple, guarantee them 90 days, I have a 5S works without problems 3rd year.

Post has been editedDenpech - 09.02.17, 21:08

Rep: (3)
Denpech @ 09.02.17, 21:07*
Depending on who was engaged in restoration. If you take the restored Ali, yes, but there are official reseylery Apple in the US, they zanimeyutsya recovery and all accessories Apple, guarantee them 90 days, I have a 5S works without problems 3rd year.

Recovered iPhones come in two forms - from Apple and from Chinese diy. About reconditioned iPhones by resellers for the first time I hear it. But in any case, to spend money on poluayfon with 90 days warranty, which, for sure, there is not a single detail from Apple, except the motherboard - it's just the same feat. And from a moral point of view, the joy of this poluayfona no. IMHO, of course.

Rep: (1)
guys, Is it possible to buy officially restored 6s + 64 for 35 thousand? bought 6+ 64 30, he somehow podlagivaet and podbeshivaet. I stumbled on another site, where a difference of 5k + 6s can take, and I started to strangle the toad.

Rep: (29)
* LifePeople,
because for him 1 GB of RAM is not enough that this Resource? EPL on whom they are about and are
$589 = 33900

Post has been editedwanted9212 - 26.02.17, 22:46

* wanted9212,
algorithm cleaning RAM would be something changed) shamefully when 5s works much better. and it is a miracle that lag, there is no lag. exasperated that the OS is not drawn properly. I knew about it in advance - would not have been seduced for free
sell khalyavnykhhere

Post has been editedLifepeople - 26.02.17, 22:56

* LifePeople,
long ago we bought 6+?

* wanted9212,
a week ago

* LifePeople,
Well to be honest I doubt that this is a normal website that you got rid of. you are in the store where it bought? or ordered?

* wanted9212,
also crept doubt painfully perfect price for me. I own 64 per 30500 6+hereI ordered a courier to your home to pay nalik after verification.

* LifePeople,
it was necessary to study the topic well before buying their maid, had just podkoptit and, in principle, to 35 for 6s plus normal price. But the store that you got rid of in my opinion looks suspicious. Look at the checked if we take into MSK it sotohit, store77 etc.

wanted9212 @ 27.02.2017, 00:57*
* LifePeople,
it was necessary to study the topic well before buying their maid, had just podkoptit and, in principle, to 35 for 6s plus normal price. But the store that you got rid of in my opinion looks suspicious. Look at the checked if we take into MSK it sotohit, store77 etc.

Granted, it was necessary to dig. I did not think about it, because I was 6 kA and there was no lag. And in the financial question was not, I once bought 6s, digging in the marriage, and then for 7 did not want to pay 50-60. Here and led to a budget option, I did not expect such a dirty trick))

* LifePeople,
no selenium in such matters, but mb zdat get to the store? buy another?
and the usual 7 worth of 38.5)

Post has been editedwanted9212 - 27.02.17, 08:27

wanted9212 @ 27.02.2017, 08:22*
* LifePeople,
no selenium in such matters, but mb zdat get to the store? buy another?
and the usual 7 worth of 38.5)

Not to surrender is unlikely to succeed. About normal in the course, but I need at least 64GB, and only after a 6+ plus will buy

Rep: (0)
Prompt buying urgency 6S + 32GB. 7 do not want to take. I think that's 6+ or 6S +. More interested in the work and the lack of tormozov.Predpolagaemy to purchase the unit was manufactured 09.2016 year. maybe 9 IOS, and may already 10. I think worse.

Rep: (1606)
* Andrey888Balashov,
the operation is the same as that of 7+. 10.2.1 on the current brake is not, and, in principle, claim to work as well.

* Andrey888Balashov,
6+ not worth taking - proposes a bucket)

Rep: (4)
If you are interested, I ordered 6S plus 64 gb restored on Apple's website, Tinkoff card 35 k.rub.
An hour after the order is already preparing to send ..

Post has been editedmrXPert - 02.03.17, 09:06

Rep: (0)
* mrXPert,
Without banderolku?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 20:13