09.09.15, 22:14
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6666
Check in: 19.10.12
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

iPhone 6S - Discussion
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | iOS 10.x.x - discussion | iOS 11.x.x - discussion | IPhone Wallpaper | IPhone battery life | iOS: FAQ

Attached Image

The topic was created to discuss the work of the device - we share our impressions, discuss the use and experience of owning this phone. Examples of messages suitable for the topic are shown under the "Responses" spoiler. All the problems of ios or the device itself are discussed in other topics - read about it below.

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:

1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -

�� ���� ������������, ������� Apple ID download

)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a section -Selection and Comparison)
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (search in topic:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished"(discussed in section- Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
Similar messages will be deleted!

Specifications
Manufacturer:Apple
Model:iPhone 6S
Year of issue: 2015
Operating system:iOS 9
Accum Capacity (mAh): 1 715

Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):67.09 x 138.3 x 7.1
Weight (g): 143

Processor Type:Apple A9
Clock Frequency (MHz): 1 820

RAM (MB): 2048
Built-in memory (GB): 16 / 32 / 64 /128

Phone:GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (700, 800, 850, 900, 1500, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600), UMTS (800, 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 4.2
Wi-Fi:802.11a, b, g, n, ac
Other:2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, GLONASS

Screen size: 4,7"
Screen resolution (px):750 x 1334
Screen Type:Retina
Video accelerator:embedded in the processor
Camera rear (MP): 12
Autofocus:there is
Photo flash:there is
Camera front (MP): 5
Speaker:mono
Headphone Out: 3.5

Other:G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, NFC, Digital compass

Touch screen:capacitive
Buttons: fingerprint scanner, physical buttons

Memory cards:Not supported
Connectors:Lightning

Reviews

Attached Image- review fromWylsa.com
Attached Image- review frombigGeek.ru
Attached Image- review fromdroider.ru
Attached Image- review fromappleInsider.ru

From ceddar- review fromkeddr.com
From Hi-TechMail- review fromhi-tech.mail.ru

Overview fromIXBT.com
Part 1- design, performance, communication, new features
Part 2- screen, camera, video playback and autonomous work

Overview fromsavagemessiahzine.com
Review of Apple iPhone 6S: click on the screen, click

Reviews
Useful information
1. Detailed information aboutLTE supportiPhone 6s

2. StronglyI recommend to study the topic:Error 53 in iTunes
This error appears either after replacing the home button Home, or after its failure - the phone becomes completely inoperative after the next firmware.
Be careful when buying and careful when using.
= updated =: Apple officially recognized the problemapologizedand released again 9.2.1, but with a different build 13d20 - this build allows you to resurrect devices with an error of 53 and this problem will not exist in all subsequent firmware

3. Differences in the operation of identical devices (speed, braking, different behavior after the same firmware, etc.) does not depend on the processor model, but depends on other factors. The general meaning of this behavior is painted inby thismessage and a bit inby this.

4. Many people have problems starting the camera.
You can read and search for solutions here:iphone 6s camera problems

5. Bugs, lags, brakes and all sorts of problems of the ios itself on any device is no different - even though it is 5s, at least 6, even 6s
All this in 95% can occur for two reasons: flashing over the air and restoring backup after flashing through itunes (in the remaining 5% there may be problems with the hardware of the device)
Maximum eradication of problems solved by firmwarein dfu modewithout restoring a copy - the device will be like from the factory .. after installing the backup, problems can return
A rollback is not a panacea, as a rollback is just a firmware from scratch and you can also upgrade to dfu on the firmware on which the problems occurred

6. Questions off the phone in the cold:
iPhone 6S - Discussion (Post NT User # 54777089)
iPhone 6S - Discussion (Post MadFile # 78946464)

7. After flashing, flashing or rolling back the firmware, increased battery consumption may appear - this is normal and you need to wait 1-3 days for the battery to return to its normal level.

8. If the print scanner in the Home button stops working, then there is no repair or replacement - the scanner is tied to one single motherboard .. the scanner can only be restored by replacing the motherboard and the button attached to it from the factory
Outside the warranty, the repair price is about 80% of the price of a new phone .. plus, the phone almost always receives after opening:
- Curved body with squeaks or crevices for moisture and dust;
- unknown and possibly replaced components (example: almost always services change a fresh battery to an older one);
- mismatch of internal technical numbers and phone designations with the apple base;
- possible problems or blocking the phone at the next firmware / reset settings;
- refusal in technical support;
... and so on

9. Repair program for iPhone 6s in case of problems with unexpected shutdown - this program for 6s was made public almost immediately after its release, which suggests some problems with the battery on this device.
https://www.apple.com/…6s-unexpectedshutdown/
Feedback on battery replacementfromberiy1

10. Different size of the keyboard in the horizontal mode - empty spaces on the sides.
The size of the keyboard depends on the screen mode set to "Standard" or "Enlarged."
In the "Increased" mode, the resolution / interface is used as for iPhone 5s / SE.
In the "Standard" mode - the native screen resolution of the iPhone 6, which fits more.
iPhone 6S - Discussion (Post A.R.S # 70617904)

Work iPhone 6s on iOS 12 for those who doubt to update or not - Video review

Attention!!
After flashing on ios11, the screen may stop working. The problem is global - a huge proportion of 6s fell under this.
After updating to ios 11, the touchscreen stopped working
The relevance of the firmware to observe there:[FAQ] The relevance of the firmware
Thisproblem solvedwith the release of ios 11.0.3.
Rollback on iOS10 no longer exists.

Post has been editedMadfile - 15.11.18, 20:18
Reason for editing: updated
KUKUndrik
Message#2
27.09.15, 21:56
�
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3813
Check in: 04.09.13
Apple iPhone 7

M
The topic is open, because appeared owner.
genakir
Message#3
27.09.15, 22:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 28.07.07
Apple iPhone 6s

Hello!
On hand I have an iPhone 6S 64GB Space Gray. I live in the US, pre-ordered in T-Mobile 18.09, sent 24.09, 25.09 received under the door. Prior to that, used the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. On the same day, flew 9.0.1, updated. Yesterday I bought a Spigen Slim Armor S case - I sat down like a glove, I like the look in the case. Prior to that, I tried Apple's original case, Belkin and others in stores. Spigen liked the most. Especially my opinion.

What do you like:
Instantly working Touch ID, the phone is unlocked in an instant.
Applications work much faster than in my previous phone. For example, Swarm and Google Maps.
Wi-Fi on the home Internet shows 200/50 mbps. Pleased with such figures.

What does not like:
On Friday and Saturday, somehow, the battery quickly sat down. Today it seems better.
Penguin skipper
Message#4
27.09.15, 22:09
Man of freedom
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 493
Check in: 25.08.06
Apple iPhone Xs

* genakir
my congrats! Also waiting for your other day. How does iOS 9 behave? Are there any slowdowns?

--------------------
Jfk<->Svo<->Jfk
genakir
Message#5
27.09.15, 23:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Apple iPhone 6s

Of glitches:
Sometimes when you press the Home button and go to the main menu, the top line is filled with blue. After a few seconds, the blue color disappears.
I also noticed that when talking on Skype, the speaker cracks and distorts the voice of the interlocutor. If you switch to a headset - everything is OK. In WhatsApp and Viber there is no such thing.
Culibin
Message#6
27.09.15, 23:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1409
Check in: 30.09.07

Hello!
On hand I have an iPhone 6S 128GB Space Gray. Very satisfied, no glitches detected. Amazing and faster unlock on fingerprint. A new feature - 3D Touch is quite interesting, but has not yet entered into my daily life. For some reason, not yet in the head of this system function. : D After 5s I can’t get used to the side shutdown key. I did not notice the rapid discharge of the battery. Approximately the same as previous versions of gadgets. From the "beautiful" pleases the screen. It is more saturated and "color".
In general, while I am fully satisfied with the device and the 9th axis.
: thank_you:
edik-i
Message#7
28.09.15, 00:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1347
Check in: 02.11.06
Qtek 9000

Hello everyone and congratulations to all the owners of this miracle! Tell me, in comparison with the usual 6, how does the battery behave, signal reception, volume and quality of both speakers, quality of music in headphones, etc.? Thank!!!

--------------------
iPhone X, Garmin 5X, Garmin HRM-Tri, Garmin Tempe, iPad Air, MacBook Pro 15 ", Apple TV, AirPort Express
genakir
Message#8
28.09.15, 07:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Apple iPhone 6s

This see the second time. One screen to the left and such garbage.
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 28.09.15, 13:53
Reason for editing: screen under spoiler
edik-i
Message#9
28.09.15, 13:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1347
Qtek 9000

Dear owners of this miracle, what do you say about thishttp: //www.macdigger.r...egreve-smartfonov.html

--------------------
iPhone X, Garmin 5X, Garmin HRM-Tri, Garmin Tempe, iPad Air, MacBook Pro 15 ", Apple TV, AirPort Express
landsand
Message#10
28.09.15, 16:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 548
Check in: 23.10.13
Apple iPhone X

Start of sales in Russia from October 9.
Culibin
Message#11
28.09.15, 17:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1409

Dear owners of this miracle, what do you say about thishttp: //www.macdigger.r...egreve-smartfonov.html

I do not observe such a collapse about which they write in the article.
I felt the heat when the pipe was almost discharged, connected to the charger and at the same time actively used the Internet and the game. But the heating is not stronger than normal, as on previous devices.

The problem about which I wrote abovegenakir I did not watch. (pah-pah-pah): D

Tell me, in comparison with the usual 6, how does the battery behave, signal reception, volume and quality of both speakers, quality of music in headphones, etc.?

I can not say anything about the previous model, I switched to 6s after 5s. So far I have no complaints about the device.
It copes with software jambs of non-updated applications better than iPad. Aypad already three times under the game "farm" hangs tightly and only a hard reboot helps. But 6s hung on the farm once, chewed, closed it and then everything went fine. Although almost 80% of the applications on my device have already received updates for the 9th axis and for the new iPhone models.

Post has been editedCulibin - 28.09.15, 17:26
edik-i
Message#12
28.09.15, 18:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1347
Qtek 9000

Thank you for the prompt response, if that keep us informed! And congratulations on the purchase of a new toy !!!

--------------------
aghostt
Message#13
28.09.15, 18:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2601
Check in: 29.08.09
Apple iPhone XR

* Culibin

Congratulations on your purchase, let it serve for a long time!

5s still on hand.?
plz make a couple of photos on both devices at the same time in the daytime and in the evening

--------------------
Now Apple iPhone XR
Owned: Phone- Xs, X, 7.7+, 6+, 5s, 5, 4s Android-Google Pixel 2, Note 4, Note 8, HTC Evo3D, HD2, Quite a long time ago - Nokia 8800, n97, n91, 3310, Ericsson 1018
Apple MacBook Pro 2017/8/256 GB / IMac 2013 Hakintosh CPU i5, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 9xx series. MB Asus M61MK, 500gb.
Culibin
Message#14
28.09.15, 19:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1409

Thank!
I'll do it a little later.

Now I found an interesting feature. Maybe I was alone not in the know, but still.
It's about the very 3D Touch function. It turns out that if you take a photo on the camera that had movement, dynamics, then the camera apparently also makes subframes. If in the gallery click on the photo and hold it, then a preview pops up. Duck here it is animated, in the form of our usual GIF'a. : rolleyes:

UPD: but that's not all. If you open the photo and press and hold on the full photo, then the 1..2 second video after the frame is shown.

Post has been editedCulibin - 28.09.15, 20:11
aghostt
Message#15
28.09.15, 21:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2601
Check in: 29.08.09
Apple iPhone XR

Culibin @ 09/28/2015, 10:55*
It's about the very 3D Touch function. It turns out that if you take a photo on the camera that had movement, dynamics, then the camera apparently also makes subframes. If in the gallery click on the photo and hold it, then a preview pops up. Duck here it is animated, in the form of our usual GIF'a.

yes it is known: D
I'm more interested in the ability to turn off these live photos;)

--------------------
Now Apple iPhone XR
Owned: Phone- Xs, X, 7.7+, 6+, 5s, 5, 4s Android-Google Pixel 2, Note 4, Note 8, HTC Evo3D, HD2, Quite a long time ago - Nokia 8800, n97, n91, 3310, Ericsson 1018
Apple MacBook Pro 2017/8/256 GB / IMac 2013 Hakintosh CPU i5, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 9xx series. MB Asus M61MK, 500gb.
Wolf1970
Message#16
28.09.15, 22:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 30.12.13
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F

Iphone 6s did not reach the quality of 4K video shooting to the level of the latest Sony A7R II mirrorless with a huge matrix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=SWMAtDk_QSI

Post has been editedWolf1970 - 28.09.15, 22:25
edik-i
Message#17
28.09.15, 22:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1347
Qtek 9000

Overdue, one more question: Which iPhone 6S will support the Russian LTE frequencies ?!

--------------------
Crazyalla
Message#18
28.09.15, 22:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 22.06.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

everything, just like 6
edik-i
Message#19
28.09.15, 23:02
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1347
Qtek 9000

Thank!

--------------------
ori71
Message#20
28.09.15, 23:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 550
Check in: 04.12.11
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Instead of the usual vibro Taptic works, very cool

--------------------
Apple iPhone Xs Max 512gb Space Gray // Apple iPad Pro 11 "Wi-Fi Cellular 64gb Space Gray // Apple Watch S4 44mm Black Stainless Steel Case // Apple MacBook Pro 15" Space Gray 2018 / 2.9GHz / 32GB / Radeon Pro Vega 20 / 1TB // Apple Pencil // Apple AirPods
edik-i
Message#21
29.09.15, 02:01
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1347
Qtek 9000

Can anyone not conduct such a testhttp: //www.macdigger.r...roizvedenii-video.html

--------------------

487 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 03:21