> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

INPUTTING PLUS: CTRL + Z / F / C / V | UNDO (Ctrl + Z) Redo (Ctrl + Y) for all text editing programs

Rep: (60)
Inputting Plus: Ctrl + Z / F / C / V
Version: 1.0.9

Last update of the program in the header:22.01.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
With text dialing / editing. Can cancel or repeat the bleached, find and fix the text, show the hover history of the exchange buffer.

Description:
Provides the ability to cancel the action (Ctrl + Z) and search on the page (Ctrl + F) or other convenient combinations of hot keys are not available on devices with a touchscreen display.

Almost everyone got used to such a hot key to a PC and now expects the same from his phone.
This is exactly what the inputting + application developers thought, which is an addition for the on-screen keyboard. It occurs in the form of an additional key in the process of setting text in any application. With it, you can get quick access to the "Cancel" or "Repeat" functions, find and replace the text, as well as insert data from the clipboard. At the same time, due to the limitations installed in Android, this functionality is currently not supported in Web browsers (including Google Chrome).

Android required: 5.0 or later
Russian interface: Not
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catchingNow.undo.

Download:
Version: 1.0.9 Unlocked (Alex0047)
Version: 1.0.9 Post №45, author iMiKED
Version: 1.0.6 Unlocked Inputting Plus: Ctrl + Z / F / C / V (post alex0047 # 67098992)
Version: 1.0.1 Inputting Plus: Ctrl + Z / F / C / V (Post Dimas1111 # 45511711)

Past versions:

Post has been editediMiKED - 23.07.19, 04:57
Reason for editing: Update: New version 1.0.9 unlocked, Added logo

Rep: (1816)
version withGoogle play:
Attached ImageAttached fileINPUTTING + 0.7 BETA.APK(3.13 MB)

Rep: (5537)
Inputting Plus: Ctrl + Z / F / C / VV0.9.5.1 Beta. from 17.11

Changelog:
0.9.5.1 Beta:
Support fingerprint.
Add Feedback Page.
Bug Fix and Performance Improvement.
0.9 Beta:
Fixed Bubble Crash on Android M.
Add Notification Mode Inputting Helper.
Support hiding icon from launcher.

Download: Attached fileINPUTTING + _0.9.5.1 Beta.apk (3.48 MB)

By the way, a very useful option for saving the entered text has appeared in the subject - "Inputting Timeline". So now complete with the exchange buffer managerClip StackSabzh becomes a full-fledged replacement for a unique utilityClip Ninja(well, or like a similar kitType Machine + Clipper).

Post has been editedAnais10 - 30.11.15, 23:13

Rep: (14)
Good thing. Just gorgeous. Dark theme would be translation.

Rep: (1405)
Attached ImageINPUTTING PLUS: CTRL + Z / F / C / V V1.0.4 [unlocked]

What's new
- Add option: notification priority.
- Support Android N.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.

Attached ImageAttached fileInputting_plus_v1.0.4_ [unlocked] .apk(3.12 MB)

: thank_you:

Post has been editedMeoweom - 19.06.16, 11:43
Reason for editing: v1.0.4

Rep: (18)
Just a bomb.
How many phones will not be broken ...

Rep: (189)
Has anyone tried to install it on Android below 5?

Rep: (682)
* Camel,
not even set

Rep: (0)
The device refuses the rights application: "Inclusive application rights request. The request cannot be confirmed."

* holiday45 ,
Holiday45 @ 11.03.17, 16:29 *
"Inaccurate
* holiday45 ,
Holiday45 @ 11.03.17, 16:29 *
"Inclusive application rights request. The request cannot be confirmed."

I found out the reason. There was a conflict with the application "Slide Clipboard ⇅". After shutdown it, the application has worked stable for some time. But then the widget began to blink.

Returned with iOS back to Android. There hooked on the full opportunity to make Undo shaking the device. Andriod in stock does not allow this, and I really lacked this. Very glad that there is such an application!

Rep: (548)
Hello comrades!

Does anyone have the reason for covering the copper basin of this such a wonderful application?

Are there applications in nature not worse?

I only know two - inputting + and Type Machine. The development of both has long ceased. Both are buggy, but TM is significantly more stable, reliable. Yuzayu both.

Rep: (57)
Elas ... And the same in chrome does not work ... I'm only in chrome and write ...

Slava79 @ 14.08.17, 19:56*
In chrome does not work

Write in a text editor, after which insert the text into the browser.

Rep: (57)
* Vitaly Ivanovich,
And even easier to write on the computer ... it's not an option.

Slava79 @ 08/16/17, 17:59*
Not an option is.

For many years I have just so I am so writing long texts for Xye different Internet-party. Writing in the browser - this is not an option. ☝️

Be that as it may, it is the restriction of the OS. It is found not only in this application. Looks like a restriction is insurmountable.

By the way ... I have no BB for almost three years. No more.

Post has been editedVitaly Ivanovich - 16.08.17, 13:34

Rep: (45)
Vitaly Ivanovich @ 08/16/17, 20:33*
Be that as it may, it is the restriction of the OS. It is found not only in this application. Looks like a restriction is insurmountable.

Interesting situation with Evernote - in the title of the notes inputting Plus works, in the very note - no. In my native browser on my smartphone works. Does not work in OneNote and Nimbus Note. In ordinary textbooks from those that I tried (and I tried a lot) everywhere works. So, apparently, no restrictions of the system case. In general, the thing is excellent, and in a bundle with Clip Stack is just a bombing! It is strange that it does not develop and no analogs except Type Machine. What is interesting, determines that it is going to print the text and appears in the curtain before the keyboard call. Those. You can immediately insert previously copied texts from CLIP Stack. I did not observe such a behavior from any clipper, usually either the buffer notification is constantly hanging in a curtain, or you need to copy something at first and then the clipboard appears. I repeat, it works like inputting plus in a bundle with Clip Stack. Try, whether to slow down the author, can I update what will roll off?

Axelrose @ 13.10.17, 21:20*
no system restrictions business

So approved the developer.

Hello comrades!

After a long break (≈16 months), both popular applications of this developer were suddenly updated. Didn't pay attention to?

Rep: (72737)
Inputting Plus: Ctrl + Z / F / C / V v1.0.6 [unlocked]
What's new
- Bugs fix and performance improvement.
- The Floating Bubble Has Been Removed Due To the Contraction of the Android Permission Policy.
- Add Google Fabric Crash Report.

Mod Info:
- Paid features Unlocked
- Mod Off Line
Attached fileInputting Plus v1.0.6.apk.(3.1 MB)

Rep: (45)
Vitaly Ivanovich @ 10/20/17, 23:41*
After a long break (≈16 months), both popular applications of this developer were suddenly updated.

Updates about nothing. I have a transition to a date in the calendar, as it did not work, it does not work (Update: earned after the update), lags appeared during the scrolling, the information entered is saved less than Type Machine.

Post has been editedAxelrose - 25.11.17, 04:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.12.20, 23:53