> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

hamachi | program to create a virtual network

Rep: (1)
Hamachi
Version: 2.0.0.10

Last update of the program in the header:19.07.10

Magnificent Hamachi program allows you to create a network without VPNtunel'ey, regardless of where you work, and through that connected!

Excellent combination Hamachi and z2 Remote2PC (remote control desk): wink_kind:

Homepage: https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=ru
Official forum: https://forums.hamachi.cc/viewtopic.php?t=15821
Download:
Version 2.0.0.10: hamachi_2.0.0.10.cab
Version Archive
Hamachi_Win-1.0.2.5-ru - For Windows
hamachi_PPC-0.0.3.1.cab - For WM 5-6: victory:
key ** txt -. is suitable for Windows and Mobile
Pasvord - ha: -P ma: -P chi
Attached fileHamachi.rar(1.52 MB)

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 19.07.10, 19:03
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (2)
and how to use it? BB on shared folders have -c laptop via Hamachi walk into nih.A here on PDAs ustanovil- konekt all, but I can not understand-as to get into BB through it -only mesedzh sends

Rep: (10)
By the way the message that came out 2nd version, someday someone tried to upgrade? Sam was afraid because Online if I understood correctly written something about the trial?
100% free for non-commercial use with up to 16 clients. Perfect for gamers and home networking.14-day evaluation available.

acidkiller through it, too, failed to climb itself in my computer folders, for this we have to use third-party prog.

Rep: (1)
Easier to buy a white IP from your ISP, than similar software to bother ...
For if any one of the ports do not need to open, the traffic goes through hamachevskie servera..Otsyuda all lags and delays

Rep: (0)
password to a file does not fit. into the furnace

Rep: (6)
Password: hamachi
Author namudril;)

Oleg90990
You is not)), this version can be used only for instant messaging (after 20 minutes of correspondence my pet hangs), ping, and to show off "pozvanil me my PDA on"

It is possible, it would wish. The truth is, I use to connect via VNC to servaku for two routers and firewall.

I have a couple of months is not connected to the device, on your computer is working properly. Maybe there is newer version for smartphones. On ihnem site not found ..

Rep: (44)
Who can find a new version of the communicative let me know: thank_you:
And the site developer confused, FIG will deal as a download, while not pass all Terni creating a network.

Rep: (317)
Request to the users of this creation, to post a couple of some screenshots. Thank you for the attention.

I wonder why has not posted version 2.0 for Pocket for ... 01/13/2010
Attached filehamachi_2.0.0.10.cab(739.77 KB)

M
Thank you, picked up the hat

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 19.07.10, 19:01

Rep: (11)
hamachi_2.0.0.10.cab says not found Language file.
Where to get it.

mgol @ 24.03.2011, 11:56*
hamachi_2.0.0.10.cab says not found Language file.Gde take it.

Keep ... And he hamachi.lng file in the folder there, but the bug anyway appears ... When the program opens, most of the menu items - empty rows and it is not clear where Che ...

How do I get through prokis, ps Windows default settings does not work if the program that would make all the programs work through a proxy?

oleg2 @ 2.11.2009, 12:53*
By the way the message that came out 2nd version, someday someone tried to upgrade? Sam was afraid because Online if I understood correctly written something about the trial?

acidkiller through it, too, failed to climb itself in my computer folders, for this we have to use third-party prog.

is still relevant topic ... how to get to the animal in a computer folder? any such third party of a program to help me? it is desirable to use the wi-fi

igorbu
VNC client
I installed on a computer and PTvnc device 2 (here in its catalog like nenashel, where he took nepomnyu). It has two modes, remote management, and file access. Previously she Hamachi via the internet connecting. And now I have white un, so hamachi already unnecessary.

Rep: (3)
password file stupidly hamachi without Vigny Tipo
Hamachi_Win-1.0.2.5-ru - For Windows
hamachi_PPC-0.0.3.1.cab - For WM 5-6: victory:
key ** txt -. is suitable for Windows and Mobile
Attached faylHamachi.rar (1.52 MB)
Asobie this is

Rep: (46)
And it's only with the computer useful? on the PDA established, like that creates a kind of a network, and internet connected, but the data does not change, everything remains as it is and ip and the name of the provider, the program in general, without much sense it would seem, to lovers

Rep: (31)
And you can create a local network between 2 phones?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 21/05/20 at 21:30