> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium / Z5 Premium Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
What color is your phone model?
Mirror chrome [ 226 ] ** [34,72%]
The black [ 294 ] ** [45,16%]
Golden [ 129 ] ** [19,82%]
What model?
Dual [ 436 ] ** [66,97%]
Odnosimochnik [ 215 ] ** [33,03%]
Total votes: 651

Rep: (39)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z5 Premium / Z5 Premium Dual
PictureSoni Xperia Z5 Premium
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
screen: 5.5 inches, IPS TRILUMINOS, 3840x2160 pixels, pixel density 806 ppi;
Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor;
graphics accelerator Adreno 430;
main camera: 23 megapixel, Exmor RS, 24 mm, fast autofocus, the ability to shoot 4K video, 5x zoom without loss of quality, HDR;
front camera: 5 megapixel, Exmor R, video capture in Full HD-resolution, wide angle;
IP65 / IP68 protection against water and dust;
3 GB of RAM;
32 GB ROM + for microSD up to 200 GB;
network: LTE Cat 6, GSM, GPRS / EDGE (2G), UMTS, HSPA + (3G);
battery: 3 430 mAh (up to 2 days of work);
dimensions: 154.4 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm;
weight: 180 g
Reviews and reviews:
Additional Information:
It comes in three colors: black, silver and gold. The rear mirror panel: their reflection can literally see what is happening behind you. Speaking of 4K-screen, it should be noted that the applied several technologies to maximize the productive use of the high resolution. Firstly, any content will automatically adapt to the new screen via upscaling. In addition, Xperia Z5 Premium is equipped with an innovative feature Sony's "memory display" - data transfer is optimized in such a way that the device stores browsed image and caches the photo or video - the user does not need every time to download the entire file, which significantly reduces the load on the battery.
Useful:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 28.08.17, 18:23
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (352)
* Abramiy
And as usual the typical "chip" cameras Sony - blurring the edges. If the center of the frame clear the machine, on the edges of the soap soap. Damn, and yet there was hope.
I remember the phrase Witcher: "And when they learn to **** ?!"

Post has been editedGloomAngel - 17.11.15, 01:05

Rep: (897)
GloomAngel @ 17.11.2015, 03:04*
And as usual the typical "chip" cameras Sony

Let me tell you a little secret, the Supervisory!
In the integrated photo editor any phone Sony
is a function of "Trim".
At this resolution, and as the photos, like SX Z5Prm
Nothing is lost in this case.
And if you look closely, "soaping" seen only
with landscape photography.
Moreover, virtually any phone, regardless of
manufacturer.

Rep: (35)
The bundled headset is?

Rep: (26)
* max_walkman,
No headset, a standard set, charger, manual

* student555,
student555 @ 17.11.2015, 04:51*
Let me tell you a little secret, the Supervisory!
In the integrated photo editor any phone Sony
is a function of "Trim".
At this resolution, and as the photos, like SX Z5Prm
Nothing is lost in this case.
And if you look closely, "soaping" seen only
with landscape photography.
Moreover, virtually any phone, regardless of
manufacturer.

Those. you are offering pictures 4: 3 still cut? What is that crutches are vigorous?)). I look at the pictures of all your past smarts, this apparent soap there and not around all the edges in any shooting clear. Soaping was only on HTC One, but I did not tolerate it, and a week later sold smart. Can somehow justify the Sony camera, but it is better on this will not be. To date, in addition to count it nothing more megapixels can not boast.
I myself like this company, their design smarts and the shell, but the camera .... There is always a fact but, unfortunately.

Rep: (0)
A lot of noise during the recording time in the dark or in dim artificial light ???

Post has been editedNiuslog - 17.11.15, 12:13

Rep: (31)
GloomAngel @ 17.11.2015, 10:15*
Those. you are offering pictures 4: 3 still cut?

Well, I can not agree. There was not enough in the smart for, almost, a thousand tanks also sekasom with photos do.
But, however, the normal amount of photos and still really was not: a couple of pictures from the window is not yet measure. I can not make a final conclusion yet for itself. Although premium tuned ...

Post has been editedlundo - 17.11.15, 12:53

lundo @ 17.11.2015, 12:53*
But, however, the normal amount of photos and still really was not: a couple of pictures from the window is not yet measure.

Given that all the latest Zetki mylili over / under on the edges, the improvements do not have to wait for a couple of pictures, and these only confirm the trend. But they their Fixed camera, the flagship of the Japanese would be more interesting than the Samsung. Although, if the camera is not very important, the Premium is a good option, given the support of memory cards.

Rep: (3505)
GloomAngel @ 17.11.2015, 13:13*
Given that all the latest Zetki mylili over / under on the edges, the improvements do not have to wait for a couple of pictures, and these only confirm the trend. But they their Fixed camera ...

Only with the change of design. Optics fault - it is the matrix edge "is missing." While the "hole" of the lens is the same as the last line, everything will be as before.
Let's see what Sony will present the spring. Hoping for the best)).

Rep: (35)
* GloomAngel,
Maybe sooner than spring yes percents will change, it can reduce the scope of, like everything, but to make thinner again: yes2:
PS Only the owners of the PCT? Does anyone have EUROTEST as usually the case in the luminance matrix, just brighter than z5 z5 premium is really crappy because of the density of the points? Well, the euro campaign zedki other matrices.
See if nst the chance?

Rep: (141)
sparta @ 17.11.2015, 23:42*
Only with the change of design. Optics fault - it is the matrix edge "is missing."

I do not know what it lacks. Some commercial crap devaysa Sonia IMHO.
Here are pictures from GSMArena immediately after the announcement. Sharp picture over the whole width.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (33)
For those interested in parrots:
Attached Image

:)

Rep: (141)
Chet was too much for the 810 th SNAP.
And after a few runs to how many drops?

Once bought, even 47 was. Three days later, the average 59. Today - this is the maximum that I have seen (63): yes2:

Rep: (31)
About parrots, pliz put a performance on 32-bit versions

Posted on 18/11/2015, 14:53:

H-L @ 18.11.2015, 14:52*
About parrots, attach pliz performance on 32-bit versions

Rep: (3505)
Russ0875 @ 18.11.2015, 11:27*
For those interested in parrots:

Interest of course, but not "dimensionless", and it is quite certain that it was possible to evaluate the good or bad result.
Namely:
What tsyferki been here, it's sooo important:
Attached Image

If everything is 4K, then your results - super.
If you like my image below - normal.
If only FullHD - mediocre.
----
We are waiting for confirmation screen ...
Plus (+) a turnip for the test sent).

Post has been editedsparta - 18.11.15, 15:19

Rep: (12)
there are written, 3D graphics 1920x1080

Rep: (15)
Guys see whether there is a maximum brightness of horizontal white lines on the screen, they are not very noticeable but I have, the whole screen is shaded by them. Best seen in white pattern.

H-L , Automatically runs x64, rocked with the Market.

Skyline G.T.R. I have no stripes. Subjectively, the small yellow screen, we can once again my eyes are.

sparta , You what version of en that you?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRuss0875 - 18.11.15, 17:42

With equal processor in a device, in principle, the difference is palpable:
Z5 Prm
Attached Image

Z3 +
Attached Image

Post has been editedRuss0875 - 18.11.15, 18:31

Full version    

Help     rules