> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

150 pagesV  « < 147 148 149 150 > »  

> Sony Xperia Z5 Premium / Z5 Premium Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
What color is your phone model?
Mirror chrome [ 213 ] ** [34,24%]
The black [ 287 ] ** [46,14%]
Golden [ 120 ] ** [19,29%]
What model?
Dual [ 418 ] ** [67,2%]
Odnosimochnik [ 204 ] ** [32,8%]
Total votes: 622

LOWRIDER333
Message#1
08.09.15, 18:20
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 191
Check in: 03.08.14
Xiaomi Mi Mix 6/256

DiscussionSony Xperia Z5 Premium / Z5 Premium Dual
PictureSoni Xperia Z5 Premium
Description | Discussion | Marriage and Repair | Firmware

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
screen: 5.5 inches, IPS TRILUMINOS, 3840x2160 pixels, pixel density 806 ppi;
Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor;
graphics accelerator Adreno 430;
main camera: 23 megapixel, Exmor RS, 24 mm, fast autofocus, the ability to shoot 4K video, 5x zoom without loss of quality, HDR;
front camera: 5 megapixel, Exmor R, video capture in Full HD-resolution, wide angle;
IP65 / IP68 protection against water and dust;
3 GB of RAM;
32 GB ROM + for microSD up to 200 GB;
network: LTE Cat 6, GSM, GPRS / EDGE (2G), UMTS, HSPA + (3G);
battery: 3 430 mAh (up to 2 days of work);
dimensions: 154.4 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm;
weight: 180 g
Reviews and reviews:
Additional Information:
Available in three colors: black, silver and gold. The back panel is mirrored: in their reflection you can literally see what is happening behind your back. Speaking about the 4K-screen, it should be noted that several technologies were used at once for the most productive use of high resolution. First, any content will automatically adapt to the new screen using upscaling. In addition, Xperia Z5 Premium is equipped with an innovative Sony function to “memorize the display” - the data transfer is optimized so that the device remembers the previously viewed images and caches a photo or video - the user does not need to download the entire file, which significantly reduces the load on the battery.
Useful:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 28.08.17, 18:23
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section
algussss
Message#2962
11.03.19, 23:38
Guru
[online]

Messages 5109
Check in: 24.09.10

* slivovakateso he is in this state and will continue to work ...
just the battery from overheating swelled, lost its capacity, but this does not affect the operation of the phone ...
it makes sense to look for the same battery, replace it, and use it further ...
custom firmware out, lack of iron resources, everything is fine ...

--------------------
Abiens, abi!
slivovakate
Message#2963
12.03.19, 08:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 26.06.18

* algussssI leisurely look after the original in a live state for disassembling, but I don’t want to take the “cue” for free and senseless fuss
slivovakate
Message#2964
13.03.19, 22:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

Enlighten the guys can someone had .. in the last month and a half of the application in the phone is updated from the market and at the end writes that the error is not installed, but part is updated ... the body works without complaints even with the bloated battery (Android stock 7.0 )
I do not play games, I haven’t flooded anything, to sin on viruses or left software .. only surfing news and a bit of chicks with instagram))

.. I’m not particularly annoying but still interesting because of what: unsure:

But with the problem of updates in the upper part of the curtain very often the download window and the following message appear:

"Updating information about the security of Google Play" ..- then disappears, I think there is some relationship with the installation problem and this inscription is. Who is in the subject enlighten !?
algussss
Message#2965
14.03.19, 07:28
Guru
[online]

Messages 5109
Check in: 24.09.10

"Google Play security update"

Google's services update their "anti-virus" databases - oftop in this thread, as well as on the first question

--------------------
Abiens, abi!
slivovakate
Message#2966
14.03.19, 08:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* algussss, Update once per hour-judging by the notification in the blind ..- Is this normal ??
Joe Black
Message#2967
15.03.19, 21:49
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 09.10.17

It has long been noticed, on the z5 dual was, and now on two z5 premium the situation is such that the Internet is lost
I have two SIM cards in my phone, both tele2, the first data transfer is permanent, the second data transfer is disabled
And the problem itself is that periodically the phone loses (or searches for) the Internet connection. And he absolutely do not care what I put in the settings (LTE, or something else), you just sit in tyrnet, bang, and the page is not loaded
Helps to turn off and on the connection through the curtain
How to deal with it, and is it possible?
Really annoying
And on several phones the same canoe
Simka changed just in case, the problem was not solved
On z3 dual, this was not exactly possible, on z4, it seems too
Oguretso
Message#2968
15.03.19, 22:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1170
Check in: 07.04.13
Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332

Joe Black @ 03.15.19, 21:49*
Simka changed just in case, the problem was not solved
On z3 dual, this was not exactly possible, on z4, it seems too

There is such a thing on XZ dual, it is the Internet that falls off on the tele2 sim card, the beeline does not fall off.

Post has been editedOguretso - 15.03.19, 22:21

--------------------
Joe Black
Message#2969
15.03.19, 22:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

For some reason, I thought that there would not be this problem on other operators ..
Fucking cart
slivovakate
Message#2970
16.03.19, 12:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* Joe Black, I generally have wifi with a phone with my life .. although the router in one room is standing, but it works stably in a bundle, and sometimes it constantly loses touch and is treated in the upper curtain by forcing it off by turning off the waffle and immediately connecting ... browsing YouTube generally silent in 6 cases out of 10 when you need to look at the five-minute clip-Writes: the device overheats and throws it out from YouTube (((I’m not waiting for the body to die a natural death = honestly disgusting machine .. and in most moments and how strikingly different in comfort old Z-1 tablet ... then He worked as a machine Kalashnikova..navernoe it line Sony phones and tablets is over and gone dull pop with a Chinese software and stuffing (both literally and figuratively) is only one conclusion:. Sony never: girl_prepare_fish:
slivovakate
Message#2971
16.03.19, 13:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

It lies on the sill of the Sonny Active .. bought in 2013 .. for a couple of years it was active, and now mainly for communication and announcements in the standby mode, it keeps the battery for a couple of days until now and nothing swells up, and Z 5 premium as a terminator bloated, buggy periodically, but the only plus will not die at all .. it’s good to read news from him and you can periodically call and receive calls ...: russian:
Joe Black
Message#2972
17.03.19, 00:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

Already I will not wait when the body will die a natural death

Did you update it through ixperia?
I have two such bodies of my own, and no one overheats, and the acb is still a relative
True, I dismantled them, and instead of a heat gum paste smeared ..
In general, I like the phone very much, sometimes I use others, and older, and newer, different companies, but somehow I become attached to the z5 premium, and I don’t see a replacement for myself ..
Die, you scream, we can agree, with my approach, the donor would not bother me

Post has been editedJoe Black - 17.03.19, 00:17
slivovakate
Message#2973
17.03.19, 08:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

* Joe Black, I did not connect to a companion. I do not play games .. all the life of the body is surfing the network and social applications .. no ruts or tuning (I did not fall and did not dive in the pool). I don’t know how I’m going to sell, I’ll show acquaintances like in a kunstkamere.
vasenin.k
Message#2974
18.03.19, 11:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 199
Check in: 13.05.15

Hello everybody! Has anyone tried on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium how does Mirrorlink work?
I tried on the official firmware android 6, 6.01, 7, 7.1.1 water - does not connect.

Post has been editedvasenin.k - 19.03.19, 15:31
Venenchik
Message#2975
19.03.19, 17:03
Local
[online]

Messages 265
Check in: 06.07.17
Honor 8 Lite PRA-TL10

After the phone was in the sun (warmed up to 70 degrees somewhere, it felt like), glitches started with the device. The first time, when turned on, a strange screen with hammers appeared after the Sony logo, after a few seconds the download continued. Then he noticed the flickering of the screen after the download is finished (it does not flicker during loading). And then fierce glitches began ... With the boot animation (with the Sony logo, there is no such thing) it flickers and a 4/10 screen is displayed darker. The smartphone takes screenshots only when the flicker stops (about 1-2 seconds). I turned off the device, put it on charge, I come in - the green LED is on! Naturally, I took the device off the charge and went to understand. When you turn on without charging, the vibration goes on and the screen lights up, indicating a low battery. When connected to a PC, the red one lights up, then the green LED, then nothing, and after a second the red one lights up again, then the green LED, only it lights up constantly. In the device manager SOMC Flash Device. Seconds after 30 went charging, and then immediately turn off and silence ...: girl_cray:

After that, nothing is displayed in the device manager: charging starts, then a green LED and shutdown. So in a circle.

P.S. after that overheating, I disassembled the device, the battery in absolute norm.

What did this happen? How to restore the device?

--------------------
IPhone can not zagadit trash, there is a limited iPhone (c) Venenchik
Trash-35
Message#2976
19.03.19, 19:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 612
Check in: 11.12.17
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

* Venenchik, horror ... what ... very interesting, how the problem will be solved ... (((
Venenchik
Message#2977
19.03.19, 20:34
Local
[online]

Messages 265
Check in: 06.07.17
Honor 8 Lite PRA-TL10

I will add that now the device has put on charging, charging has gone! But then the flicker went on almost half of the screen again, there is a screen with hammers in the flicker, such as service. } -)

The phone did not turn on, and then after off / on charging appeared on the whole screen of the hammer with a running line ... What is it?

--------------------
IPhone can not zagadit trash, there is a limited iPhone (c) Venenchik
Trash-35
Message#2978
02.04.19, 16:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 612
Check in: 11.12.17
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

... how to deal with the contactless payment method ??? ... Google Pay does not want to be friends with the root ...
Oguretso
Message#2979
02.04.19, 20:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1170

Trash-35 @ 2.04.19, 16:51*
be friends.

Google Pay (Android Pay)

Read here. And forget about Ruut and drink at the same time.

--------------------
kozaaa
Message#2980
Yesterday 06:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 05.02.13
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual

Guys, someone figured out with 4k screen mode, is it possible to watch youtube and similar services in 4k on stock firmware without root?

Post has been editedkozaaa- Yesterday, 06:24
Oguretso
Message#2981
Yesterday, 19:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1170

Kozaaa @ 04/29/19 6:14*
Youtube and similar services in 4k on the stock firmware without root?

You put YouTube from here
And you look without advertising / SMS / registration! ;-)
YouTube Vanced

--------------------
Sony

150 pagesV  « < 147 148 149 150 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 19:38