> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium / Z5 Premium Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
What color is your phone model?
Mirror chrome [ 226 ] ** [34,61%]
The black [ 294 ] ** [45,02%]
Golden [ 131 ] ** [20,06%]
What model?
Dual [ 437 ] ** [66,92%]
Odnosimochnik [ 216 ] ** [33,08%]
Total votes: 653

Rep: (39)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z5 Premium / Z5 Premium Dual
PictureSoni Xperia Z5 Premium
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
screen: 5.5 inches, IPS TRILUMINOS, 3840x2160 pixels, pixel density 806 ppi;
Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor;
graphics accelerator Adreno 430;
main camera: 23 megapixel, Exmor RS, 24 mm, fast autofocus, the ability to shoot 4K video, 5x zoom without loss of quality, HDR;
front camera: 5 megapixel, Exmor R, video capture in Full HD-resolution, wide angle;
IP65 / IP68 protection against water and dust;
3 GB of RAM;
32 GB ROM + for microSD up to 200 GB;
network: LTE Cat 6, GSM, GPRS / EDGE (2G), UMTS, HSPA + (3G);
battery: 3 430 mAh (up to 2 days of work);
dimensions: 154.4 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm;
weight: 180 g
Reviews and reviews:
Additional Information:
It comes in three colors: black, silver and gold. The rear mirror panel: their reflection can literally see what is happening behind you. Speaking of 4K-screen, it should be noted that the applied several technologies to maximize the productive use of the high resolution. Firstly, any content will automatically adapt to the new screen via upscaling. In addition, Xperia Z5 Premium is equipped with an innovative feature Sony's "memory display" - data transfer is optimized in such a way that the device stores browsed image and caches the photo or video - the user does not need every time to download the entire file, which significantly reduces the load on the battery.
Useful:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 28.08.17, 18:23
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
and an unlocked bottle loader is somehow possible to get Ruth? something I do in this pile of information stuck ...

Rep: (3523)
* abear,
When you unlock butlodera phones Sony AUTOMATIC deprived of DRM keys and tokens associated with proprietary screen technologies.
Therefore, for those who want to use the Root - Brand Sony is not the best choice.
---
I have long ceased to rutovat - and I do not care)).

Rep: (1927)
And more noise reduction algorithms will be removed and will be affected by the performance when shooting in low light conditions.

Rep: (692)
Well Ruth drm appears without loss, just later.
And what about the algorithms are not sure.

and return all these sweets back then possible?

I'm a big fan of the Blackberry and want to put an application on the priv, and they have no root not put ((

Post has been editedabear - 20.11.15, 00:13

Can. Wait for instructions, and then save the keys locked bootloader back to recovery. At previous zetkah implemented.
The main backup your save someone else is not going.
From instilled in me like a calendar. The keyboard is not very much.

Rep: (51)
Here and flew Premium upgrade the camera)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1927)
S_lavdos @ Yesterday, 21:03*
Well Ruth drm appears without loss, just later.

Not the fact that Ruth for closed buta general poyavitsya.Nachinaya with z3 + it is not, and z3, z2 can be obtained only by a rollback to the previous firmware, it would not be them, rue would not have been.
abear @ Today, 00:10*
and return all these sweets back then possible?

Only in the case of the preservation and future restoration drm keys, and it can be done only after receiving root in closed loader.

S_lavdos @ 20.11.2015, 05:14*
From instilled in me like a calendar. The keyboard is not very much.

Calendar and without root is placed, but most wanted to put a hub because it is very convenient

Have not tried it, read the discussion, it did not seem so very convenient.

Rep: (34)
Abramiy @ 20.11.2015, 08:24*
Here and flew Premium

Abramiy @ 20.11.2015, 08:24*
1080 x 1920

Screenshots means in Full HD does? I wonder why not in 4Q 3840 x 2160

Rep: (65)
djon-3-volta @ 20.11.2015, 18:37*
Screenshots means in Full HD does? I wonder why not in 4Q 3840 x 2160

Phone renders the picture in 1920 * 1080 everywhere except in the photo gallery and video applications at the time of display 4K content. Moreover, screenshots phone always does in 1920 * 1080.

Post has been editedVisitorBD - 20.11.15, 20:32

* VisitorBD - a real resolution 4K or strained, as Samsung three years ago?

Post has been editedSertopoloh - 20.11.15, 20:38

4ertopoloh @ 20/11/2015, 20:37*
VisitorBD - a real resolution 4K or strained, as Samsung three years ago?

What does it mean spanned?
Picture 1080 * 1920 output to the screen resolution of 2160 x 3840, so I knew without apskeyla. In some applications, when required, use the resolution in the entire matrix, the application of these albums and videos.
To be honest, these 4K by 5.5 inches marketing of clean water, of the advantages can be noted that the sub-pixels, even at close range with a magnifying glass is not considered, only a microscope can help :).

Interesting links about the screen from gsmarena

VisitorBD @ 20.11.2015, 21:11*
What does it mean spanned?

On the Galaxy S2 (and even - on the S3, in my opinion, too) real resolution in physical pixels in well below the specifications. Therefore I ask.

VisitorBD @ 20.11.2015, 21:11*
These 5.5 inch 4K marketing of clean water

Yes, this is all, of course, clear. I differ on the TV 1080 can not see, not to mention the display size of your palm. Just I want to understand: exactly lie, or, yet, in the dimensions of the actual LEDs correspond to 4K. Without claims - purely because of the potential consumer interest. Another would be about the battery more distinct reviews. I am with my zamanalsya from the wall outlet to run: '- (

Rep: (2)
Glass protective anyone currently glues?

4ertopoloh @ 20/11/2015, 21:18*
On the Galaxy S2 (and even - on the S3, in my opinion, too) real resolution in physical pixels in well below the specifications. Therefore I ask.

Pentayl? It is not only Samsung but the old and new. In this Z5p not permit a dot.
4ertopoloh @ 20/11/2015, 21:18*
absolutely a lie, or, yet, in the dimensions of the actual LEDs correspond to 4K. Without claims - purely because of the potential consumer interest. Another would be about the battery more distinct reviews. I am with my zamanalsya from the wall outlet to run

No, not physically lie, all is fair. I think at some cyanogenic phone native will work half an hour ....: lol:.

About the battery it is difficult to say now like I can compare with the Z3 +, if I have it before the end of the day not lived out in principle, the screen lived between 1.5 and 2.5 hours, then 5p screen "live" 3.5-4.5 hours, ie until the evening hold out easily. With the proviso that in a LTE network is used at a low level signal, Bluetooth, wifi, positioning not turn off at all.
If we compare with the Z3 is probably the one lived longer. But I'm not 100% sure, because after I moved to the Z3 + and in my mind he could Z3 (without plus) to raise on not reachable height: lol:

Post has been editedVisitorBD - 20.11.15, 21:38

VisitorBD @ 20.11.2015, 21:26*
Pentail

Yes Yes! Thank you - he could not remember the word.

In Z5p it does not exist, a point to point resolution

This is good. At least something you spend fifty dollars to his wife justify: D

It is not only Samsung but the old and new

Not much in this topic, but still - why?

Dear!
Going to take dual sim z5premium.
But I can not decide what color to take
Black bored lifetime these tones, the mirror is also in doubt but how effectively
And the golden niche just do so
Generally between chromium and gold.
But others will accept gold as a supposedly glamorous party-goer at a trendy club restaurant Shastal
And all lyapatsya Chrome is that I noticed
Who logic can help you choose !,

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/03/20, 16:49