UMi IRON - Official firmware

Rep: (18)
UMi IRON - Official firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
v4.1

Important information!
Drivers and software necessary
drivers are installed automatically when connected to a PC and the Internet work.
If something goes wrong, the driver must be installed manually (download below):
https://yadi.sk/d/98H-ri7Jizf3w
https://yadi.sk/d/7BPyUNyIizf8c
All you need at one place
Program-flasher SP FlashTool
MTK Droid Tools - Program for root, backup and create recovery on MT65 **
Auto-installer of wood in our Umi
REST
В® Mobileuncle MTK Tools - Google play | savagemessiahzine.com
BusyBox Installer (JRummy Apps Inc.) - Google play
BusyBox (Stephen (Stericson)) - Google play | savagemessiahzine.com
В® Titanium Backup (Backup applications and user data (sms / mms / Contacts)) - Google play | savagemessiahzine.com
Helium (Backup and synchronization Titanium Backup option.) - Google play | savagemessiahzine.com

Instructions
All detailed instructions to look at our FAQ # 1 Firmware and work with the device and FAQ # 2 FAQ . Also, version 5.0 in the subject Umi Iron - discussion under the spoiler " Useful "appeared HUGE Number of useful information.
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful
Survey Screenshots
The poll is closed on 03/10/2017:
Attached Image

Post has been editedvaalf - 10.03.17, 23:11
Reason for editing: closed the vote

Rep: (2783)
M
We move to subsectionпїЅ Umi пїЅ .

Post has been editedolegusss - 09.09.15, 13:14

Rep: (26)
I found a couple of wood for our device. Phone is now available there, but seriously think about purchase))
Advance began stocking utilities. Here in general who need and have the opportunity to test a spread
https://yadi.sk/d/98H-ri7Jizf3w
https://yadi.sk/d/7BPyUNyIizf8c

Rep: (7)
Firmware WP8 someone put? What does this do for the firmware? What it interesting.

Rep: (71)
* DrSom,
Ask your brother with thisby fasting

Rep: (7)
ashotig @ 11.09.2015, 23:12*
DrSom,
Ask your brother to this post

_Dimk_O_ @ 03.09.2015, 19:55*
I've found yesterday, I unsubscribed about it.
Who emerged another school
I decided to try the rum called WP8
Put, was horrified by the appearance, decided to switch to something else but it was not there, in this firmware there is no response for connection to a computer, does not respond to phone ...
With grief in half I beg to 1.6, but now the body has ceased to see the sim card in any of the trays ...
I think apart and see can tab (s) broke off

By the way I have tried also. The same story. Firmware cal. Even I could not in itself be updated to 1.5.

Hiking is 1.4 with a launcher in the Windows Phone style. Just could not continue to flash rutdzhoem as cable did not see the phone in any way. Threw flaymos phone and flashed from rekaveri native.

Flaymos Russified. Kitayschinu froze Titanium. He translated at the time the Chinese and left error while installing free themes. I picked up a beautiful beautiful theme from relatives, pumped, set. Perfectly under my white faceplate. He returned back to his native time. All OK. / All the same, it is a beautiful and funny themes 1.6. IMHO

Post has been editedDrSom - 12.09.15, 02:35

Rep: (131)
Hello ... how rutirovat our aid?

Post has been editedAnotherSky - 14.09.15, 07:23

Rep: (31)
AnotherSky @ 14.09.2015, 06:59*
Hello ... how rutirovat our aid?

Yes, are you kidding? He's out of the box with Ruth goes.

* tomas-k, - hmm ... do not put the firmware (install writes Ruth (

Rep: (18)
AnotherSky @ 14.09.2015, 07:56*
hmm ... do not put the firmware

Maybe you have pop-up messages that you want to include in the menu for USB debugging developers?
USB debugging
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
Colleagues, version 1.6 is available only through Rudge. It makes sense to put it? I understand it to intuziasty. 1.5 is considered official

* chupismv, - all incl.

Rep: (0)
* AnotherSky, Red read

1. Press the Flash button in the My Phone menu.
Note: Before pressing the button, open the Flash SuperSU program (it should be pre-installed on your phone), press and turn the ADB sheel Access to Grant.

2. Wait for the program will check your device

3. Download the new firmware by clicking the Download button
Note: Make sure that the neglect of the Administrator program. Otherwise you will not be able to download the firmware. (Especially if you are using Windows 8)

4. Wait until the UMI Rootjoy download the latest update.

5. Click Choose the ROMfile and select the update file on your computer.

6. If necessary, make a backup copy of your files by clicking Backup Now, or click Skip if the backup is not required.

7. Wait until the installation firmware on your device.

Warning!!! Do not disconnect from the computer VREMYAUSTANOVKI !!!

* Haroomoom, - The meaning of open SuperSu if the root is not .....

Rep: (8)
Guys, this problema.Nakatil flyme all, the body is not being charged, rests only on the level. PC phone can not see. What to do? How to go back to the old firmware 1.6?

Post has been editedVodo4ckin - 14.09.15, 11:00

Build version - UMIMARS.V0.01. Now on the unit.

Post has been editedAnotherSky - 14.09.15, 11:15

* AnotherSky, 7 times tyknite Build Number

* Haroomoom, - Unlock Developer Mode .. I sense 0. (Ruth still can not deliver.

Rekaveri like to ask? :)

People help !!. After the firmware from 1.5 to 1.6 through rootjoy when the phone asks for a google account previously synchronized with this phone, but firmware I do not synchronize with the phone. In addition, he wants to do nothing. o.O
calls accept, but more sign-in does not start, device unlock someone knows how to make iron?

Rep: (2783)
Dear users!
M
Check outForum Rules!
p. 4.18 Prohibited digression.
For more details see. Claim 2
Section Rules
Offtopic under this topic - moved to a discussion ..

Post has been editedolegusss - 17.09.15, 15:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/05/20, 15:15