Irbis TW20 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 '' | Z3735F 1.8GHz | 1GB RAM

Rep: (6)
Irbis TW20
Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Baytrail-T Z3735F 1.8 GHz | 1Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Iron: 1.8 GHz, Intel Atom Z3735F, 4 cores Silvermont, Intel HD Graphics
Memory: RAM 1 GB, ROM 32 GB, microSD up to 64 GB
Battery: Li-Ion, 7000 mAh
Display Resolution: 1280 x 800; IPS matrix
Photo: 2 MP, no flash, no autofocus
frontal: 2 MP
Music: MP3 player, 3.5mm audio output
Bluetooth: v4.0

Interfaces:
mini HDMI output
microUSB
Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Navigation: GPS
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
additional information
Weight: 590 g
Dimensions: 259 x 172 x 11 mm
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is very little memory, 32GB and Win8 are a bad combination. I would be grateful for the advice and instructions on Android firmware.
You can add a micro SD card (officially up to 64gb), but this is unlikely to save the situation with the constantly updated eight.
The device has not yet disassembled, is it possible to replace the main storage, for example with mSATA?
The quality of the camera is depressing, in my opinion it is there just for show, there is no time for tests in different conditions.

Rep: (0)
Good day. Is the docking station just a keyboard with a touchpad? Is there an additional USB or battery there?

Rep: (8)
Hello brothers in misfortune. Has anyone found an equalizer on our Irbis? I have Windows 10

Benus @ 09/13/2015, 14:11*
Good day. Is the docking station just a keyboard with a touchpad? Is there an additional USB or battery there?

It’s just a keyboard with a touchpad. The touchpad without hardware buttons, not like on laptops.

Post has been editedSove - 16.09.15, 04:03

Rep: (1)
Hello. The tablet is pretty tolerable, I'm satisfied. It completely copes with its tasks. There are drawbacks, as without them, but otherwise everything is fine.
So, the disadvantages:
1) Some kind of bad touchpad, and it works when it’s not necessary, when you work with the keyboard. From this, the cursor jumps to another line, so I usually turn it off.
2) The screen sometimes blinks when connected to a case. Once the screen goes out and the tablet freezes.
3) There are some green noise on both cameras.
But these shortcomings do not bother me, I'm happy with the tablet. The only question: everywhere it is written that the processor has 1.83 GHz, but all programs give 1.33 GHz. And BIOS says so, and turbo mode is on. I have enough of 1.33, but it’s just interesting to know where the 500 MHz dividend for which I paid

Rep: (2717)
Neo_Kesha @ 09/16/2015, 17:20*
turbo mode is on
There are some conditions for triggering boosthttp://www.intel.ru/co...-boost-technology.html
And the standard frequency is 1.33http://ark.intel.com/r...M-Cache-up-to-1_83-GHz

Good day to all. I bought a subject the other day. Updated to 10 Windows. A bunch of glitches surfaced, but I immediately deleted the windows.old folder, because there is not enough space, thereby closing the rollback option for myself. Found the firmware with instructions on the official website:http: //www.irbis-digit.../support/updates/554/.Then 2 questions arose: How to enable the hidden recording mode in ultraiso, which I had no business with before, and how to boot from a flash drive on a subject? How to get into bios, I figured out how to boot, no. If someone already had a similar experience, please unsubscribe.

Hello to all! I bought this unit in the Euroset, brought it home and there wi fi falls off every few minutes, it seems like it was updated. Then when win 10 put it to work on it was generally not possible, handed over for repair now he arrived, but he was not repaired under the pretext that 10 is not a license. So has anyone encountered a wifi problem?

* haker96,
It falls off from time to time, but very rarely, rebooting helps. Until win10 it was not updated, eight are enough.

The tablet is generally satisfied, the LED is flashing to the place and out of place annoying. I glued it with electrical tape)

Post has been edited3officer - 25.09.15, 19:48

Has anyone been able to install Windows according to the instructions?

Found how to write in an ultraiso hidden section. When the window pops up in ultraiso, select the "Hidden" parameter from the "Hide Boot Partition" drop-down menu
But the scripts written to update the firmware are so crooked that it’s just awful. In general, UEFI booted. But in scripts, the% WinPESource% parameter needs to be replaced with d: / for, the script is written to refer to the x: section, and the scripts for unpacking the image are on d: o.O
Further digging showed that% WinPESource% returns an invalid parameter, ": \" instead of x: \ or d: \ as necessary for the normal functioning of the script. And how to rebuild WinPE Irbis until I put my mind into it. If anyone can help, welk.

Today I installed the factory Windows, it turned out only manually there in scripts you need to edit all directories

Sometimes it overheats and begins to terribly dull.

Over the past week, I went to the Euroset twice and bought this tablet twice with me ... somehow there are few reviews here for such popularity. I am really more confused by the price (immediately there are doubts about the quality) and an unknown brand for me. The request of the owners of this device to share their views on the build quality, the problems encountered and, in general, is it worth taking this device?

It’s normal, but it’s better to check it right away in the store, connect it to Wi-Fi for example, and generally test

Lerang @ 09/30/2015, 15:53*
Over the past week, I went to the Euroset twice and bought this tablet twice with me ... somehow there are few reviews here for such popularity. I am really more confused by the price (immediately there are doubts about the quality) and an unknown brand for me. The request of the owners of this device to share their views on the build quality, the problems encountered and, in general, is it worth taking this device?

For the money, the best tablet on our market. If you want even better, order only in China.

Today I installed the factory Windows, it turned out only manually there in scripts you need to edit all directories

Can I ask for "corrected" scripts? It would be very helpful to everyone.

Post has been editedgri6ka - 01.10.15, 20:46

I would gladly have thrown them off, but I don’t have them, I wrote them manually in kmd

A couple of times it was-left for several hours "unattended", then pressed the power button .. and silence. Turned on only once from the 20th.

Guys, does anyone have a problem with wifi? My waffle doesn’t work because of the Virtual WiFi Direct adapter (Microsoft)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 19:07