Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5246
Check in: 24.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

LeTV One Max - Firmware
PictureLeTV one max
Discussion � | Purchase � | Owners Club � | Modification and decorations � | Firmware �

Important information
Russian language in the official firmware is missing.
Discussing the Russification of firmware distributed exclusively on a fee basis is strictly prohibited.
At the same time, if the link to the content is in the thread and any user will be able to use it for free, you can discuss this content, but only on technical issues within
rules of section 2.

Drivers and Utilities
QPST_2.7.438.3.- A powerful product for flashing and various software manipulations with mobile devices. How it works can be found here.http://www.bj-portal.ru/6592[/ url]
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Recovery
Useful
Screenshots of the polls
Closed 05/07/2018
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 08.04.19, 23:04
Reason for editing: Optimized firmware based on s28 from jkmeng
blackpanther
Message#42
11.09.15, 18:46
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 954
Check in: 06.07.09
LeTV one max

biker73
It is unlikely that there is a backup recovery in the firmware. It just does not stitch up to the end. I had this, it seems right after the end of the work of the firmware batch file, you need to disconnect the phone from the computer. And the first reboot must be done with the phone disconnected from the computer. Beta has nothing to do with it, I had it when flashing from 003 to 005. Soap in the camera does not seem to be from noise - sometimes having photographed the same thing several times you can get a good shot or a blurred one. Apparently, instead of a stabilizer, they had a destabilizer;) It is a pity that they simply do not turn off in the settings. If you're going to demolish - check before this, whether the camera was fixed.
It looks like 006S will be a big step forward ...

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
blackpanther
Message#43
11.09.15, 22:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
LeTV one max

Bad news ... Bootloader in 21E and 22E versions locheny. He has a SPL with the Security flag raised and he DOES NOT PASTE unsigned images. Recover from the old file will not be able to flash. How to get around this is hard to say. Installing a bootloader from the old firmware can be done brik. Most likely, 006S will also be with a broken boot. Need a signed TVRP in the form of a standard update.

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
biker73
Message#44
11.09.15, 23:07
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618
Check in: 13.04.10

* blackpanther
That's where the problems with the recovery were! Toto, I watch it flies right away .. in principle, only the root is needed, there may be ways to get it without recovery ...: yes2:

--------------------
I am a biker, is there still the same?
blackpanther
Message#45
12.09.15, 04:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
LeTV one max

There is a command - fastboot oem unlock. You can also try. Erases all personal data in the phone. If after that it will be done, then in principle this is the way out. The data at the time of the firmware and backup can be. That would be where the memory card came in handy ...

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
volkdown
Message#46
12.09.15, 08:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 04.03.13

Do you guys have the opportunity to install a completely different firmware on this device? Because this full shit, and constant problems will be with language. And in general, if native, English in what capacity? without chinese? I'm thinking of buying too ... but with the firmware, the fattest minus of course, starts to cross out all the advantages
biker73
Message#47
12.09.15, 09:08
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

* volkdown,
Well, if this is the way to approach the issue, then better choose another apartment! : yes2:

--------------------
volkdown
Message#48
12.09.15, 13:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 04.03.13

Well, I just like the material design and here the company is trying not to create its own unique design but just start copying the ios interface. And it is annoying ... what about the English language in the device? How full is the interface of the original firmware or will there be one Chinese?
Oleg Mikhalych
Message#49
12.09.15, 19:53
- Where are you? - Everything is there!
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 17134
Check in: 24.09.07
Oneplus 3

M
We move to subsection� Other brands �.

--------------------
NitrogenOS 9 PIE
World soldiers memorized literally The only paragraph of the world statute:
Observe only one law. Who is stronger is right! ©What happens to the curators?

biker73
Message#50
12.09.15, 23:18
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

What about the English language in the device? how full is the interface of the original firmware

full enough ...: yes2:

--------------------
biker73
Message#51
16.09.15, 16:54
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

a fresh beta version of firmware 5.0.023E has been released ...
changes

[The calendar]
Corrections View contest details already subscribed to both teams can not be downloaded
After the repair system is installed in the traditional Chinese, click to enter the search star running problem, the details stop

[Desktop]
Repair the premises icon from the folder after the bottom right to stop running causing problems

[Lecloud]
Optimized music as an account, login fast opening synchronized visual effects and interactive

[My music is like]
Repair does not remove the code when registering a new interface to account for problems

[Player]
Repairing video after repeated zooming causes problems to stop running during playback
Repair using the editing function when playing streaming video cause problems to stop running

[Camera]
Fingerprint lock screen repair calls were photographed and conflict issues unlock fingerprints

[Control center]
Press the multifunction key to open the Control Center, and then press a card with thumbnails that do not respond to repaired problems enter the card

Post has been editedbiker73 - 16.09.15, 16:56

--------------------
blackpanther
Message#52
16.09.15, 18:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
LeTV one max

Renovating a room from a folder in the lower left corner - this is super - it was a long laugh.

Unclear, with the camera and fingerprints? The fingerprint scanner works very well for me - 99% of touches recognize it the first time. It seems that if you enter a lot of fingers - it starts to recognize longer and more errors.
In general, I am glad that the camera is finally brought to mind and in 006 it will certainly be stable better. Now it’s very similar to the fact that the stabilizer doesn’t work at all, and the application selects the expopairs with its consideration - it tries less so it’s possible to reduce noise and keep it longer, as a result it’s necessary to take a picture as if you’re shooting a killer from a kilometer :) Otherwise it’s just a shit.

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
gds.gds
Message#53
16.09.15, 19:10
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 23.08.12

Yes It's good that the fingerprint scanner has been corrected, it periodically stops reading altogether, even the vibrations of confirmation are not present, you have to enter the code. I showed up when you enter the camera from the lock screen, and then the scanner stops only reboot!
It would not be bad if they even corrected the touch, sometimes the impression that it does not clearly work, but this question was already raised in the Chinese forum. My APEX launcher tuned gestures to the main application icons, for example es, the conductor clicked on the icon opened simply, the svayp up the icon opened the download folder, the svayp down opened the working folder. ((((

Post has been editedgds.gds - 16.09.15, 19:16
RUS01
Message#54
16.09.15, 20:03
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 24.12.11
Xiaomi Mi 8

Tell someone with a launcher, when I put a modified one, after a reboot, nothing happens except for the lack of a calendar, firmware 005s with root
Mr.Miller
Message#55
16.09.15, 20:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Check in: 13.03.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Blackpanther @ 09/05/2015, 18:25*
If adb does not see the connected phone and the list of devices with the adb devices command is empty. Go to the device manager and open the adb interface properties. On the "information" tab, select "hardware ID" and in the lower window look at the number after VEN_ This is the vendor ID, remember it, I had 2B0E. Go to the windows users folder and find "our" folder with the user name under which we do it all . Inside there should be a .android folder, create the adb_usb.ini file in it, enter 0x2B0E into it, save the file. Restart the computer. We connect the phone, unlock it, give the command adb devices. On the phone, a request for USB Debugging appears - we answer OK After that, the device is fully visible in adb and you can work with it through the adb shell (install / kill applications, change permissions, change the locale configuration, etc.)

Listen, I have a rather strange situation.
If I connect from one USB port, then it seems like all the drivers are installed, and if from the other (I have 2 of them all) then this is the case when "adb does not see". But I have VIN7, so there are nuances.
When I look in the "bottom window look at the number after VEN_" I do not have this.
There is "USB \ VID_2B0E & PID_1894 & REV _ ???? & MI_01" and the second line is "USB \ VID_2B0E & PID_1894 & MI_01"

Therefore, the question is what to copy instead of "2B0E" ?!

And immediately further the question, "we give the adb devices command" - how to do it ?!

And the last question related to the fact that one port sees, the other does not. And how to check on that port that he sees that the doubleriders have all correctly stood up ?! Maybe this is my problem.
Because now once again I tried to install the Launcher - nothing comes out .... I do everything as it is written, but ...... (((

--------------------
Silence is a great friend who will never let you down!
blackpanther
Message#56
16.09.15, 22:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
LeTV one max

2B0E this is it.

How to give a command - run the cmd command line first, go to the folder with adb in it and write adb devices on the command line and press Enter :)

I tried several times to start the camera from Lockscreen and then use my finger to unlock it - everything works. It looks like glitches also depend on the device configuration.

By the way - this particular bug was fixed in version 23E

bbs.letv.com
[Camera]
unlock conflict issues

Chinese Google is better to translate into English! Everything is readable and does not cause rzhach. And it is better to choose not simplified Chinese, but traditional in settings.

Post has been editedblackpanther - 17.09.15, 01:17

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
Mr.Miller
Message#57
17.09.15, 20:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Maybe this link in the cap hang?
I'm tired of looking for her:http://bbs.letv.com/zt/eui/le_max.html

--------------------
Mr.Miller
Message#58
19.09.15, 07:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

How to give a command - run the cmd command line first, go to the folder with adb in it and write adb devices on the command line and press Enter

The adb folder is the folder in which we created the "adb_usb.ini file", i.e. folder ".android" ??
In cmd, it looks like this: "C: \ Users \ Miller \ .android" and then you need to write "adb devices" and the type of entr?
If so, the system responds that "adb" is not a command .....

I didn’t figure out how to give a command !!!!
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexnight - 19.09.15, 10:02
Reason for editing: hid the picture under the spoiler

--------------------
blackpanther
Message#59
19.09.15, 13:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
LeTV one max

The adb folder is where all the main adb files are located, including adb.exe and fastboot.exe

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
blackpanther
Message#60
23.09.15, 13:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
LeTV one max

Well - it happened! 006S released. The truth in the OTA application offers to download only 121mb with something there. So this update should definitely be flashed without a wipe, and this is gud. With TVRP as I understand it, he can not flash OTA. An interesting question is - in what format does it download these updates? Maybe they can then manually flash it from the TVRP and then, in theory, the root, google and other useful modifications that have already been made should remain? After all, he does not know about them and should not touch them, they were not in the standard firmware. And if you sew a full 006S, then again all dances with tambourines are to be held - lazily like that ...

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
biker73
Message#61
23.09.15, 13:56
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

Well, here is a new stable version!
There were a lot of updates !!
The truth is not clear how to deal with the root, and write and ask them on the forum does not get (((

Post has been editedbiker73 - 23.09.15, 14:21

--------------------
Leeco

317 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/19: 43