Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5246
Check in: 24.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

LeTV One Max - Firmware
PictureLeTV one max
Discussion | Purchase | Owners Club | Modification and decorations | Firmware

Important information
Russian language in the official firmware is missing.
Discussing the Russification of firmware distributed exclusively on a fee basis is strictly prohibited.
At the same time, if the link to the content is in the thread and any user will be able to use it for free, you can discuss this content, but only on technical issues within
rules of section 2.

Drivers and Utilities
QPST_2.7.438.3.- A powerful product for flashing and various software manipulations with mobile devices. How it works can be found here.http://www.bj-portal.ru/6592[/ url]
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Recovery
Useful
Screenshots of the polls
Closed 05/07/2018
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 08.04.19, 23:04
Reason for editing: Optimized firmware based on s28 from jkmeng
aeteros
Message#2
05.08.15, 15:19
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 54
Check in: 08.06.09

http://bbs.letv.com/forum-type-174-690-1.html
here is the office. site with firmware, version E is experimental, S stable. You can easily download a firmware, rename it to update.zip, drive the phone into the boot mode (turned off, keep the volume up + turn it on) and voila)
aeteros
Message#3
05.08.15, 19:39
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 08.06.09

so rut:
1. Enable the usb debugging option. I think everyone knows about this)
2. Download Update SuperSU 2.46, Letv-Max1-TWRP-Recovery-2.8.7.0.rar and Letv google-new herehttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0rUOuO#path=%252FLETV
3. we throw everything on the phone.
4. unpack Letv-Max1-TWRP-Recovery-2.8.7.0.rar on the PC.
5. Enter the phone in debug mode (turn it off, turn it on with the volume key down simultaneously, a black screen and a linkus appear)
6. Connect the phone to the computer.
7. run the recovery.bat file on the computer, press enter a couple of times during the installation and that's it.
8. all if successful, then the phone will boot in twr mode. with Chinese)
9. Tap the first key is the installation manager, and put SU and Google.
10. Everything, we are overloaded and we have a rutted body with a playlist in the market)
iamxray
Message#4
14.08.15, 22:27
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Check in: 19.10.07
LeEco Le Max Pro

1. Enable the usb debugging option. I think everyone knows about this)
2. Download Update SuperSU 2.46, Letv-Max1-TWRP-Recovery-2.8.7.0.rar and Letv google-new herehttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0rUOuO#path=%252FLETV
3. we throw everything on the phone.
4. unpack Letv-Max1-TWRP-Recovery-2.8.7.0.rar on the PC.
5. Enter the phone in debug mode (turn it off, turn it on with the volume key down simultaneously, a black screen and a linkus appear)
6. Connect the phone to the computer.
7. run the recovery.bat file on the computer, press enter a couple of times during the installation and that's it.
8. all if successful, then the phone will boot in twr mode. with Chinese)
9. Tap the first key is the installation manager, and put SU and Google.
10. Everything, we are overloaded and we have a rutted body with a playlist in the market)

Gapps got up, glitches of a vibe and so on disappeared, the contacts started to synchronize, the root does not rise, does not want. It’s not critical to live, but you have to wait for the firmware without the Chinese software and letv bloatware of this, there are a lot of it.

The camera is very strange, macro shoots well, just fire, as often objects like flowers are the perfect photo. But for 2 days I used to indulge, people average shoots, sometimes not rarely, a photo at the level of a Chinese for 100 bucks, that is, so far, the camera is not very happy with the current software, I hope to finish the software. Music, I am not an audiophile, I do not understand much, my friend, who was carrying, said that he doesn’t have good headphones, but even the average difference is huge with a meyza, such as the fly is cool.

From what pleases, this is an awesome screen, there are simply no words, and the quality and the framework and in general, by the way, the battery cheats normally, I thought with such a screen and resolution it would be half a day, but no, that's 11 hours of medium active use 2.5 hours of the screen, another 40% is left, that is, it will live through the night deeply. The profile for today is Wi-Fi, an Internet social network, a few calls, the connection is disgusting here (I'm in the Crimea here with mobile trouble), so I think it also eats up the battery.

He is also very fast, I changed one plus one and noticed a speed increase, while one plus flew all too.

While the phone is very satisfied, only the camera is upset.
wewan
Message#5
17.08.15, 01:14
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 13.04.08

I need help on how to upgrade through recovery, download firmware from the official site, renamed update.zip/ as it should be, but I can’t figure out how to flash everything almost in Chinese in recovery, help people !! (((
wewan
Message#6
17.08.15, 14:16
User
[offline]

Messages 73

I figured it out)) I installed the stock recovery and installed the new firmware. Threw everything through rutovy recovery. Everything went well)
wewan
Message#7
17.08.15, 14:58
User
[offline]

Messages 73

Attach how to use this same recovery)
Purpose of main menu items:

1. Install - install firmware and add-ons
[attachment = "4172245: 2.png"]
This is one of the most frequently used items of TWRP Recovery.
With it, you can install both official and unofficial (custom) firmware, install kernels, themes, and other software, which should be in a zip file located on the internal memory of your device.
After selecting a file, you will find yourself in the next menu, where you can choose to add the next file to the firmware queue (the Add More Zips button) or start flashing the selected file using the slider at the bottom of the screen.
[attachment = "4172252: 3.png"]
Using the Zip Signature verifications option, the zip file signature verification mode is enabled.
Using the Force MD5 check on all Zips option, you can enable MD5 checksums for all zip files installed on the device.

2. Wipe - clear and reset to factory settings
Attached Image
With this option you can clear such sections as a cache (Cache), Dalvilk Cache, System, and also make a reset to the factory settings - Factory Reset, after which your phone will return to the state in which it was sold in the store.
You can also clear the external memory card - External Storage and internal memory - Internal Storage, clear the android_secure system folder and clear the battery usage statistics - Wipe Battery Stats.
As in the remaining menu items, you will need to confirm the start of an operation using the slider that appears at the bottom of the screen. You can cancel the operation using the “Back” button.

3. Backup - creating a backup copy of the system.
[attachment = "4172259: 5.png"]
Another one of the most important points of TWRP. With it, you can make a complete copy of the entire system, along with the data and applications available in its internal memory - the so-called Nandroid Backup.

Here you can:

• Select partitions to save: System, Data, Boot, Recovery, Cache, Uboot, NVram
• Find out the amount of free space on the media: Free Space
• Enable backup compression: Enable Compression
• Disable creation of files with backup checksums: Skip MD5 generation during backup
• Select a memory card for storing backups: Use external SD
• Select the internal memory of the backup storage device: Use internal storage
• Set Backup File Name - Set Backup Name Button
• Record partition sizes - Refresh Sizes button

As usual, confirm your choice with the slider, and TWRP will begin the backup process:
Attached Image
After that, you can restart the tablet or phone - the Reboot System button, and also go back or to the TWRP main menu using the corresponding buttons.

4. Restore - restore the system from a previously made backup.
[attachment = "4172264: 7.png"]
Here you can:

- Select a memory card for backup search: Use external SD
- Select the internal memory of the device for searching backups: Use internal storage

Backup names consist of the date and time they were created. You can sort files by:

• Ascending "Sort Ascending" name, date and size
• Descending “Sort Descending” name, date and size.

After selecting the backup, you will be able to:
[attachment = "4172266: 8.png"]
• Select partitions (System, Data, Boot, Recovery, Cache, Uboot, NVram) that you want to recover
• Rename backup “Rename Backup”
• Delete backup "Delete Backup"
• Enable checksum check of MD5 backup files.

You can start the restoration by confirming your choice with the slider.

5. Mount - mount individual partitions, format them and mount the device as a USB drive when connected to a computer
[attachment = "4172271: 9.png"]
Mounting, makes partitions or folders available for use.

Items in this menu mean the following:

• Mount / Unmount System — mount or unmount a system partition
• Mount / Unmount Data - mount or unmount a partition with data
• Mount / Unmount Cache - mount or unmount a partition with a cache
• Mount / Unmoun Sdcard - mounting or unmounting a memory card
• Mount / Unmoun Internal - mounting or unmounting internal memory

“Mount USB storage” button - connecting a tablet or phone to a computer in removable storage mode

With this you can choose to mount:

• Memory card: Use external SD
• Internal memory: Use internal storage

6. Settings - TWRP Settings
[attachment = "4172275: 10.png"]
Here you can set default options that TWRP Recovery will use by default when creating and restoring backups, as well as when installing zip files:

• Zip file signature verification: verification of the zip file signature

• Force MD5 check for all zips: checksum checks for all zip files

• Use rm –rf instead of formatting: deleting files instead of formatting when cleaning sections

• Skip MD5 generation during backup: disable checksum generation during backup

• Ignore image size errors during backup: ignore file size errors during backup

The “Time Zone” button is used to select your time zone.
The “Restore Defaults” button is designed to reset the settings to default settings.

7. Advanced - Advanced TWRP Features
[attachment = "4172278: 11.png"]
This menu consists of the following items:

• Copy Log to SD - copy the operations log to a file on a memory card.
• Fix Permissions - fix permissions to files and partitions. This item is used to restore access to system files and folders to the factory state, which can be changed by incorrect operation of some root applications, which can lead to phone hangs and malfunctions.
• Partition SD Card - create partitions on a memory card. This item is used to create / sd-ext and / swap partitions on a memory card. The / sd-ext partition can be used by some firmware if the internal memory of the device is insufficient, for example, to expand the / data partition. The / swap partition is usually used to speed up the operation of an Android device.
• File Manager - file manager. Here you can select a file and perform the following operations on it:

Copy - copy file
Move - move file
Chmod 755 - set 755 permissions (as with all system files)
Chmod - set any other permissions
Delete - delete file
Rename File - rename file

• Terminal Command - execute a terminal command in the selected directory in the style of adb commands
Also in the Advanced section there may be other buttons that a developer can add when building recovery from source codes for a specific device.

8. Reboot - device reboot
[attachment = "4172303: 12.png"]
Here you can choose the following:

System - completely restart the phone
Recovery - reboot recovery
Power Off - turn off the device.

Installing firmware, updates, kernels and other things on the phone using TWRP Recovery

All alternative firmware, custom kernels, localizers, add-ons, decorations, application packages that can be installed on a tablet or phone using TWRP recovery are packaged as zip files.

Before installing anything on your device, do not forget to make a full backup of your current firmware, so that you can then safely return your phone to its original state.

Make sure that the battery is at least 60 percent charged, or better completely, and disconnect it from the computer and the charger.

Copy the file you want to flash into the device’s memory or onto a memory card, preferably to its root, without unpacking it. Make sure that the file name consists of only Latin letters and numbers and does not contain spaces and special characters.

If you are installing a new firmware, be sure to do a full cleaning using the “Wipe” item.

We start the firmware:

1. Restarting the device in TWRP recovery
2. Choose the item “Install”
3. Choose:

• Memory card: Use external SD
• Internal memory: Use internal storage

4. Choose a zip file
5. Using the Force MD5 check on all Zips option we enable MD5 checksum checking if you have an md5 file bundled with your zip file.
6. Starting the firmware, confirming the choice with the slider

You can also select up to 10 zip files that will be installed at once using the “Add More Zips” button or clear the list of previously selected files using the “Clear Zip Queue”

After flashing any zip files, it is highly recommended to do the cache cleaning and dalvik cache cleaning.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 13.12.15, 23:53
Reason for editing: spoiler
wewan
Message#8
20.08.15, 17:14
User
[offline]

Messages 73

The people who were stitching through the touch recovery, then everything is in Chinese, I get an error, I can not upgrade to the new firmware 019 ((
biker73
Message#9
30.08.15, 10:58
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618
Check in: 13.04.10

Did not find in the phone the possibility of updating over the air - is this how it should be? How then to be updated ??

--------------------
I am a biker, is there still the same?
biker73
Message#10
30.08.15, 11:19
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

Shynia09 @ 08/30/2015, 12:17*
.Try look at the recovery if the stock put stock

And how to put it? : blush:

Post has been editedbiker73 - 30.08.15, 11:31

--------------------
biker73
Message#11
30.08.15, 11:33
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

* shynia09,
Escheb link flashing ...: yes2: I now have firmware version 5.0.003S

Post has been editedbiker73 - 30.08.15, 11:35

--------------------
biker73
Message#12
30.08.15, 11:49
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

* shynia09,
Oh damn ... everything is in Chinese! How to understand what is firmware and how to download! Would understand ... but thanks for the link! Maybe you have downloaded on Yandex for example? : blush:

--------------------
biker73
Message#13
30.08.15, 12:09
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

* shynia09,
Thank you, I'll go to the firmware and put the root! So in the end, is there a Russian in the menu or was it only at 003? And after all, the question is, is everyone a rather poor choice of ringing tones?

--------------------
biker73
Message#14
30.08.15, 23:30
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

interested in two questions!
1-how to translate recovery at least into English ...
2-how to return to stock recovery if necessary ...

--------------------
wewan
Message#15
31.08.15, 20:35
User
[offline]

Messages 73

How to return stock recovery ???
Download and install stock recovery) It's simple)
biker73
Message#16
31.08.15, 22:23
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

But who will really tell me that they did fix it in 005S compared to 003? I did not find any obvious problems in my device. In addition to the mediocre camera application by default.

��� ������� ���������! download

Thousands of people research and development, and millions of people use, notice the attention of fans of the community:http://bbs.letv.com/forum-175-1.html

Light function
Several other tasks in accordance with the sketches can lock or unlock the task lock on the task in the “immediate cleaning” will not be erased.
New phone number input shown belong to function
Additional contact intelligent letter chapters as shown on the switch.
New wallpapers, themes, letting you enjoy more wonderful wallpapers.
New charging state of each screen light, indicate the current charge percentage
New column "Status" displays Bluetooth equipment remaining power
New in any interface, press the Return button to lock the screen and save the power key.
A new music video “attention video”, “attention to the stars.” Input, with stars and episodes at any time check

Journal updates
Multi-tasks
Several other tasks in accordance with the sketches can lock or unlock the task lock on the task in the “immediate cleaning” will not be erased.

Contact person and telephone
New set enter the number shown to belong to
New intelligent letter chapters as shown on the switch.

Wallpaper
New wallpapers “extra” themes, let you enjoy more wonderful wallpapers

Screen lock
Repair micro letter, QQ in the notice to use, so that no one would guess wake up the screen issues

Status column

Button
New in any interface, press the Return button to lock the screen and save the power key.

Clock
Repair open the app clock show interface flashing switch problem.
Repair some cases, the alarm when the screen is not a problem
Repair watches stars do not try to listen to questions

Music Video
New Center “attention video”, “attention to stars.” Entrance, with stars and episodes at any time check

Music
Optimize download simultaneously download lyrics.
Repair broadcast online, music, lyrics, shows the timestamp issue
Repair to the selected group, click on the “all downloads” button, and the music has stopped functioning questions
Fix my dynamics update dynamics with repeated dynamic problems
Repair via Bluetooth, listen to local music show inactive problems
Repair online to listen to music when you turn off wireless internet access, the broadcast button can not click on the question
Repair using Bluetooth can not listen without prejudice music problem

Atlas
Rehabilitation in multiple selection mode, select the video, click the Edit button can not question

System Update
Optimizing the success of this update can click on the notification to go to the details page version.

Browser
Optimizing advertising filtering mechanism, updating advertisements for interception database
Restoring historical records, click the Delete button, display historical records of the number and actual number do not answer the question
Repair in the Download menu, press the cleanup button, which caused the problem to stop functioning.

Dictaphone
To optimize sound quality: AMR_WB, sound, 23. 85kbps encoding speed and 16 kHz sampling rate

Camera
Repair in silent mode of the camera, Turn off silent mode after shooting, there is still no problem with sound

The calendar
Repair in events update the page when it was not possible to update to a new question.

Order signed
Repair in a row several times to remove this order to sign the shutdown issue

Player.
Fix by continuous quick pressing on the “root”, the shutdown button problem
Repair the process of editing video from a multi-task removal task, will generate 00:00 air video issues
Repair broadcast video access control process, video broadcast is still a problem
Video repair process will remain at rest questions
Fix in memory is not enough, click on save error video problem
Repair in the process of saving the video, saving progress shows unusual problems

WiHD
Repair a successful connection to the TV, then lock the screen to unlock again connect to Disconnect issues

Repair in Gmail inbox questions in cotton
Repair in the application error loading automatic repeat download questions

Yellow Pages
Repair click on the button “check flow” or “check balance”, send a text message dial process does not answer the question

Network configurations
Repair hot insert / eject cases, insert both cards in the network settings page appear stop functioning problems
Thousands of people research and development, and millions of people use, notice the attention of fans of the community:http://bbs.letv.com/forum-175-1.html

Light function
New phone number input shown belong to function
Additional contact intelligent letter chapters as shown on the switch.
New wallpapers, themes, letting you enjoy more wonderful wallpapers.
A new music video “attention video”, “attention to the stars.” Input, with stars and episodes at any time check

Journal updates
Multi-tasks

Contact person and telephone
New set enter the number shown to belong to
New intelligent letter chapters as shown on the switch.

Wallpaper
New wallpapers “extra” themes, let you enjoy more wonderful wallpapers

Screen lock
Repair micro letter, QQ in the notice to use, so that no one would guess wake up the screen issues

Status column

Button

Clock
Repair open the app clock show interface flashing switch problem.
Repair some cases, the alarm when the screen is not a problem
Repair watches stars do not try to listen to questions

Music Video
New Center “attention video”, “attention to stars.” Entrance, with stars and episodes at any time check

Music
Optimize download simultaneously download lyrics.
Repair broadcast online, music, lyrics, shows the timestamp issue
Repair to the selected group, click on the “all downloads” button, and the music has stopped functioning questions
Fix my dynamics update dynamics with repeated dynamic problems
Repair via Bluetooth, listen to local music show inactive problems
Repair online to listen to music when you turn off wireless internet access, the broadcast button can not click on the question
Repair using Bluetooth can not listen without prejudice music problem

Atlas
Rehabilitation in multiple selection mode, select the video, click the Edit button can not question

System Update
Optimizing the success of this update can click on the notification to go to the details page version.

Browser
Optimizing advertising filtering mechanism, updating advertisements for interception database
Restoring historical records, click the Delete button, display historical records of the number and actual number do not answer the question
Repair in the Download menu, press the cleanup button, which caused the problem to stop functioning.

Dictaphone
To optimize sound quality: AMR_WB, sound, 23. 85kbps encoding speed and 16 kHz sampling rate

Camera
Repair in silent mode of the camera, Turn off silent mode after shooting, there is still no problem with sound

The calendar
Repair in events update the page when it was not possible to update to a new question.

Order signed
Repair in a row several times to remove this order to sign the shutdown issue

Player.
Fix by continuous quick pressing on the “root”, the shutdown button problem
Repair the process of editing video from a multi-task removal task, will generate 00:00 air video issues
Repair broadcast video access control process, video broadcast is still a problem
Video repair process will remain at rest questions
Fix in memory is not enough, click on save error video problem
Repair in the process of saving the video, saving progress shows unusual problems

WiHD
Repair a successful connection to the TV, then lock the screen to unlock again connect to Disconnect issues

Repair in Gmail inbox questions in cotton
Repair in the application error loading automatic repeat download questions

Yellow Pages
Repair click on the button “check flow” or “check balance”, send a text message dial process does not answer the question

Network configurations
Repair hot insert / eject cases, insert both cards in the network settings page appear stop functioning problems

Post has been editedbiker73 - 31.08.15, 22:27

--------------------
blackpanther
Message#17
01.09.15, 00:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
Check in: 06.07.09
LeTV one max

With me he only enters the recovery, a Linux penguin appears and no longer reacts to anything. There is no menu. I would like to save stock recovery and firmware just in case, until I figured out how to do it ...

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
biker73
Message#18
01.09.15, 00:35
Motorcycle Pros!
[offline]

Messages 5618

he only enters the recovery, a Linux penguin appears

This is not a recovery but a bootloader mode! ;)

--------------------
Domingo_UA
Message#19
01.09.15, 09:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Check in: 06.01.14
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

and what is bad 003?
as I understand there at least some rus-yaz there

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro/MIUI Global 8.5 Stab
blackpanther
Message#20
01.09.15, 14:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 954
Check in: 06.07.09
LeTV one max

jesus_c

ATP - found. Now I am looking for an opportunity to backup my stock firmware and recovery. As I understand it, in Chinese firmware there is no possibility to remove icons from desktops. And to rearrange them in places even though you can?
About multilingual 003 - most likely it is a contract creation of someone from the sellers with Ali. I watched these phones for a long time (I didn’t want to buy the next Samsung, they zazhralis), and so the first mentions of this firmware appeared on Ali, even for X600, I will try to contact the seller, I can find out the source of this firmware.

--------------------
Khokhloma signature
wewan
Message#21
01.09.15, 21:37
User
[offline]

Messages 73

Where? And How? share a link?
You follow this linkhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... O% 23path% 3D% 25252FLETVthere you find Letv-Max1-5.0.016E-Recovery, you download it you unpack it, you throw it into your phone’s download folder, for example, then you go to the recovery you find this file and you flash it on the way quickly, reboot and load again on the recovery
Leeco

317 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.29.19, 07:55