Alcatel OT-4007D Pixi - Firmware

Rep: (46)
Alcatel OT-4007D Pixi - Firmware
PictureAlcatel OneTouch 4007 PIXI
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Games and apps пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | OT 4007D Users Club пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

ROOT, Recovery / CWM / TWRP / CTR

Modification

miscellanea

Post has been editedsnekt - 13.12.18, 02:00
Reason for editing: restore NVRAM / bootloader recovery

Rep: (424)
I have such a question, why v42 so bagunked everywhere flies, and almost everywhere crashes?

Rep: (138)
A familiar gave to repair this device (not included) But when the charge is connected, the blue LED is on and there is an animation of the 3Ard. Judging by the animation, the battery is fully charged, the familiar electrician checked the on / off button is also good, there was no drops. Sheet via Alcatel Mobile Upgrade s Following the prompts. But something did not help, everything is dead.

Rep: (424)
* zam872
Apparently you have my case, download the firmware, and flash through the custom recovery everything is in the header

Rep: (138)
* svyatoslav_gorban, The first, there is no custom recovery in it, only native. The second, like a gone in the recovery if it does not turn on (even there is no vibration).

Rep: (53)
* zam872 Install the recovery modes via FT (in the header: Recovery / CWM firmware), download the firmware and go.

Post has been editedrexus.inc15 - 09.09.15, 08:56

Villicus @ 09.09.2015, 19:57*
People when at least Android 4.0.4 to appear on this phone ??

When there are sources, and that is, never ...

Rep: (21)
Hello everyone! How to fix the bug with sound onthis firmware? In the description it is written, which is configured. But how?

Rep: (110)
* fsfvsfj,
I can do

Posted 09.09.2015, 20:18:

Or you can turn off the screen unlocking the screen in the profile settings and then there will be all the rules)

Rep: (235)
JPOP V2-Sony Kit-Cat

Will go to Zer Rum, Yullipop, and V4.4

description
Basically changed the curtain became in the style of Kit-Cat, 2 las appeared, the curtain on top of the statusbar, the new custom buttons from Sonya by the way they are 25, with a debt duty for example, the Wi-Fi button in the curtains, throws in the settings. Wi-Fi, the statusbar graphics looks nice in black color

screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

very fashion

setting
through kastumnoe rekaveri

bugs
3 buttons do not work 1 this is a brightness slider 2 Date 3 Reboot This mod was designed not for our morning struggles I ported it

Post has been editeddima_RGO - 12.09.15, 18:53

Rep: (3)
Help, I can not defeat the playmarket on the firmware Yullipop. Cash and framework data and marking cleaned, disconnected sync. We tried different versions. When downloading applications, it gives an error: RPC: S-7: AES 0

Post has been editeddidurov - 12.09.15, 18:00
Reason for editing: spelling errors

Rep: (53)
Help, I can not defeat the playmarket on the firmware Yullipop. Cash and framework data and marking cleaned, disconnected sync. We tried different versions. When downloading applications, it gives an error: RPC: S-7: AES 0
In Build.prop, change 6.0.3 at 2.3.6 and everything is ready. In the new marketing problems with a new bucket, and this is a Fake, so nothing will change.

Rep: (-4)
I pop up an error in the firmware of the Preloder and then when updating through the Mobilepgrade. Although I format everything and the phone is determined.

Rep: (963)
* eddddddy , what mistake?

Rep: (3)
rexus.inc15 @ 09/12/2015, 23:22*
In Build.prop, change 6.0.3 at 2.3.6 and everything is ready. In the new marketing problems with a new bucket, and this is a Fake, so nothing will change.

Thanks, it worked.

Post has been editeddidurov - 13.09.15, 11:54

FSFVSFJ @ 09.09.2015, 20:08*
Hello everyone! How to fix the bug with sound on this firmware? In the description it is written, which is configured. But how?

It seems to understand what the problem is.

Posted on 09/11/2015, 18:20:

Tomorrow I will unsubscribe.
Forgive me for being late.
I understood why there was no sound. After singing in the sound profiles, I decided to change the melody, but it turned out that there is one point "without sound." Then I put my melody on the call. But as soon as the sound was added. She began to change profile. On the next day I decided to try again. I installed the melody. Music did not play. But as soon as I turned off the phone, the melody began to play. I started in the audio settings The profile made a "no sound," but she continued to play. It was possible only when moving to the "without sound" profiles and "on the street".
What are some ideas?

* fsfvsfj,
Turn off the sound of lock and notifications then there will be less problems, but better put the firmware for the newer, V42 without bugs or ylipop, but I'll go off tomorrow after tomorrow

Rep: (27)
* valera201085, and screens can be?

* janetablette,
Set Shrew, I threw them somewhere in discussions)
The current forgot to add that the background was changed in the settings

Posted on 14.09.2015, 15:16:

And what will constantly update it

* valera201085,
Good firmware. Bags in the technical plan did not notice. Diseane is also not bad. But too many system applications have been deleted. For example "Battery saving". How now it is necessary to see how much battery charge left? Why did you need to delete a standard video player? Good that I have a backup MXPlayera Preserved. Why did you need to remove the gallery? About such things you need to warn. Good, that I noticed immediately and managed to download Qicpick.
Also, in my file manager, it is better to replace on the rootexploer. Better to leave the stock. Also, someone said (in my opinion it was you, but maybe I am mistaken) about very easily and quick chamber. It's interesting to see it. Tracle can give a link to it Fast and easy calculator, if you are interested.
From the wishes. If you can then make the transition button in the middle menu, and not in the side.
Thanks for attention.

Posted on 15.09.2015, 16:08:

The music player is also removed.

Posted on 09/15/2015, 16:09:

By the way, how to add your wallpaper? Which folder to throw?
I understood where the gallery and the video player is located. Identify.
But the yellow status bar is better to remove, and return from the last version. Only the curtain to adjust the brightness.
It is also better to replace the background in settings and notes, to a more dark, and nothing can be seen.

Post has been editedfsfvsfj - 15.09.15, 16:09

Does anyone get the firmware at all? I did not try just ...

cyclic reboot

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.12.20, 18:17