[Android] Where are my children? | Program for monitoring the location of children

Rep: (1)
Where are my children (GPS watch app)

Attached Image

version: 1.9.9

Last update of the program in the header:06.09.2019

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The app Where My Children allows you to see your child’s location on the map.

Description:
"Where are my children" - the application is a GPS tracker that allows you to see the location of the child online. But this is not only a locator, with the help of the application you can also record the sound around the child’s phone, see the movement history, get a notification about the child’s exit from a certain zone on the map.

Install the application “Where are my children” on your phone and phone or watch a child and your child will always be supervised.
The application on the child's phone works like a gps tracker. At the same time, the application almost does not spend the battery!

In the application on the parent’s phone you can:
• determine the current location of the child, friends and even your wife / husband :-)
• watch the child’s travel history in the last 2 days
• monitor the battery charge on the child’s phone and receive low charge notifications;
• record sound around the child’s phone;
• create zones on the map and receive notifications in case the child leaves them
• wonlex gps watch support

Unlike setracker to determine the location of the child, you can use not only the baby watch, but also install the gps locator application on the child’s phone.

The watches currently supported are Q50, Q60, EW100, GW200, GW1000 and many others originally working on SeTracker.

Start using the application is very simple:

1. install the application “Where are my children” on the phone of the parent (Android or iOS);
  2. enter the name of the child and select a photo;
  3. choose what you want to connect to your application (phone or watch)
  4. allow observation in the child’s application or enter the serial number of the watch

The following functions are implemented:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For all suggestions and questions for the operation of our application, write to [email protected] or on the websitehttps://findmykids.org

Android required: 4 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: https://findmykids.org/
Instructions for connecting a GPS clock: https://findmykids.org/faq?tab=watch&num=1
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.findmykids.app

Download:
Version: 1.9.9 Where are my children: parental control, gps watch 0+ (Razalina)
Where are my children v1.9.8

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 06.09.19, 19:10
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.9.9 Where are my children: parental control, gps hours 0+

Rep: (1)
but there are no discounts for members of the forum? : blush: 1290 is a little expensive ...

Rep: (12)
* vadibo,
it is eternal, i.e. for life)

Rep: (4)
it became some kind of buggy. if the child on the phone has disabled the location, then on the cellular network it may not be able to determine where it is located at all. or gives the coordinates at the end of another city.

Rep: (18)
* berk13,
Well, here is some cunning. More and more separately purchased in-app purchase options appear in the program. Therefore, this purchase is not complete, i.e. does not provide permanent full functionality.

Rep: (4202)
Where are my children v1.8.7
What's new:
We worked hard and released a new version of the application Where are my children:
- now parents have the opportunity to send hearts not only to the watch, but also to the child’s smartphone! praise or scold the child by sending hearts and accompanying text (the function is available if the child has Android);
- made other, not so noticeable changes and improvements based on your requests.
Attached fileWhere are my children v1.8.7.apk(14.1 MB)

Rep: (15)
* *_*,
Tolley is a matter of photography, name, location, address of study, home, rest, sound around the child, these data each parent with great pleasure passes to strangers.

The application clearly violates the human right to privacy, all this is implemented as spyware, and not as a way to communicate with a child.

Rep: (0)
When installing version 1.8.7, it says "Parse error Parse parse failed"

Rep: (2)
And the appetite is growing.
Judging by the messages 1290r was three months ago

I changed my mind about installing the application. For us it is too high a price. The clock itself is cheaper.

P.S. Allowed would be 50r / month, 500r / year or 800r for the entire period. But, "the master is the master."

Post has been editedATox81 - 29.01.18, 08:38

Rep: (168)
* ATox81 I agree! The cost is unrealistically overpriced!

Rep: (11)
Hello help tips in qms
We purchased Q100, successfully registered through SeTtracker and tested everything, then checked it with the program “Where are my children” and after that I can not register back to SetTracker, it writes:
The device number is already registered, please contact your agent to restore
(Although in the program “Where are my children” I disabled my child, deleted my account, sent SMS commands to the factory reset, and to redirect the port to SetTracker.
pw, 123456, ip, 52.28.132.157,8001 #

pw, 123456, factory #
I don’t understand who to write if the seller is not at all aware of these matters) can there be a team sequence?

Post has been editeddata88 - 12.02.18, 11:43

Where are my children v1.8.9 GP, free
What's new:
The app Where my children got better. We changed the screen of the child, made it more modern and interesting. The child has the opportunity to send quick messages to chat. The list of quick messages can be configured in the child’s application. We have simplified the inclusion of sos-mode, now the child has one big button, after pressing it, the application will report an alarm.
** And we also added quick clock settings immediately after connecting them and the ability to change the clock password (look in the settings).

Attached fileWhere are my children v1.8.9.apk(13.57 MB)
Min SDK - OS 6.0
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
But is there a broken 1.8.9.
Or 1.8.7 - laid out above gives a failure to parse the package during installation.

Failed parsing package
Android OS which version do you have?

Rep: (24)
Andrew 5.1

Rep: (1556)
Apk withof thisfasting. I lowered the api level, now it goes on the android below. 6.0

Attached files

Attached fileWhere are my children v1.8.9_sign.apk(13.52 MB)

Rep: (3)
Comrades and where to download the hacked version? pay for software in Russia is a bad manners!

Rep: (168)
* DoSer636 , but you can in PM how to do it?

Rep: (3)
Are there any suitable analogues of this program?

I do not want to buy this one, because In addition to the inflated prices for the software itself, they also wind up not weak on the clock.

Rep: (20)
* dimamyth so don’t buy a watch from them.

Rep: (0)
GOOD DAY TO ALL !!!!

Are there any analogues of this software?
It is advisable that they work not noticeably, because the child believes that he is an adult and does not need to be controlled. : D
The price of this software and the truth is slightly inadequate (((((
What we always have is not a desire to earn money but a desire for some kind of "wild gain", in this case, on caring parents.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 11:03 p.m.