[Android] Where are my children? | Program for monitoring the location of children

Rep: (1)
Where are my children (GPS watch app)

Attached Image

version: 1.9.9

Last update of the program in the header:06.09.2019

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The app Where My Children allows you to see your child’s location on the map.

Description:
"Where are my children" - the application is a GPS tracker that allows you to see the location of the child online. But this is not only a locator, with the help of the application you can also record the sound around the child’s phone, see the movement history, get a notification about the child’s exit from a certain zone on the map.

Install the application “Where are my children” on your phone and phone or watch a child and your child will always be supervised.
The application on the child's phone works like a gps tracker. At the same time, the application almost does not spend the battery!

In the application on the parent’s phone you can:
• determine the current location of the child, friends and even your wife / husband :-)
• watch the child’s travel history in the last 2 days
• monitor the battery charge on the child’s phone and receive low charge notifications;
• record sound around the child’s phone;
• create zones on the map and receive notifications in case the child leaves them
• wonlex gps watch support

Unlike setracker to determine the location of the child, you can use not only the baby watch, but also install the gps locator application on the child’s phone.

The watches currently supported are Q50, Q60, EW100, GW200, GW1000 and many others originally working on SeTracker.

Start using the application is very simple:

1. install the application “Where are my children” on the phone of the parent (Android or iOS);
  2. enter the name of the child and select a photo;
  3. choose what you want to connect to your application (phone or watch)
  4. allow observation in the child’s application or enter the serial number of the watch

The following functions are implemented:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For all suggestions and questions for the operation of our application, write to [email protected] or on the websitehttps://findmykids.org

Android required: 4 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: https://findmykids.org/
Instructions for connecting a GPS clock: https://findmykids.org/faq?tab=watch&num=1
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.findmykids.app

Download:
Version: 1.9.9 Where are my children: parental control, gps watch 0+ (Razalina)
Where are my children v1.9.8

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 06.09.19, 19:10
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.9.9 Where are my children: parental control, gps hours 0+

Rep: (267)
* vlad072, it is by chance not on wm was B)

Rep: (267)
Where are my children v 1.2.0

List of changes:
• Improved your child’s location
• Fixed bugs in the application
Attached fileorg.findmykids.app.apk(3.5 MB)

Rep: (4)
I understand that only one parent can monitor a child? if not, how to enter the code from the phone of the second parent?

Rep: (125)
Andre_09 @ 09/20/16, 9:06 p.m.*
I understand that only one parent can monitor a child? if not, how to enter the code from the phone of the second parent?

A child can be watched by several parents. In the parent's application, there is a button at the top right, with which you can connect more parents.

The Where are My Kids app now supports Wonlex children's watches. However, we tested it only with a watch that has a 10 digit ID. If your watch has a longer ID, then:

1) Send the following SMS to the number of the SIM card installed in the watch: pw, 123456, ts #
2) You will receive a reply SMS in which, in particular, in the line "ID: 1234567890" a 10-digit identifier of the clock will be indicated.
3) This identifier can be used to bind the clock to the application and theoretically everything should work for you.

If someone in response to a request receives an ID of a different length, write here and indicate the model of the clock. We want to add support for as many different hours as possible.

Post has been edited*_* - 18.12.16, 22:21

Rep: (27)
what is better vocals?

Rep: (0)
What is the cost of the application? As I understand it, a one-time payment of 119 rubles is no longer relevant.

Rep: (6)
At the moment, how much is the program and activation takes place forever? I live in Ukraine, I wrote to you on the official website, but you never answered.

Rep: (1)
At the moment 02/03/2017, on the version downloaded from the market, the following bugs
- if the number is entered incorrectly (short, and not in the international format - why, by the way, long?), then the clock identifier must be scored in a new way after correcting the number
- the photo of the child is rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise (isn’t it easier to add the ability to rotate 90 degrees after receiving the image?

Questions
- from the Q50 watch there is no way to read the settings that are already on them before changing? And then, I set up on setracker (this is of course the hellish hell of a gloomy Chinese genius), launched your application, and there it’s empty in the clock settings ... And they immediately screwed the Moscow timezone on the clock, without asking - it’s not good ....
- from the same hours - do you plan to do the functionality of a pedometer / calorie counter?

Rep: (3)
Watch Q90.
I join the question of the Pedometer.

And tell me how long the program will work without Activation? I understand she has some kind of trial period?

Something I can’t see the button on the top right about adding a parent ((

Rep: (7)
* *_* , kindly explain how to add a parent? I did not find any button

Rep: (434)
* hazar78 , * biggmaxx ,
parent choice
Attached Image

Posted on 05/08/2017, 18:23:

Where are my kids 1.7.2 mod
What's new:
In the new version of the Where are my children application, chat between the parent and the child has become available, if the child has a smartphone. And in the application there was an emergency co-button.

Version purchased for a year
Attached fileWhere.my.kids.v.1.7.2.b.172011.crk.Support.apk(7.26 MB)

Post has been editedshiftalt55 - 08.05.17, 18:24

Rep: (7)
* shiftalt55 is not that. I need to add a second parent

* _ *, kindly explain how to add a parent? I did not find any button

Install the application Where are my children from Google Play and on the child’s screen there will be 3 buttons: add parent, co and chat. You need a left button.

The application version in the header is updated. The new version has improved positioning in case the child uses a smartphone.

Sometimes, for the correct operation of the Where are my children application on a child’s phone, certain settings must be made. Customization is definitely necessary for devices not with the original Android, but with customized ones. For example, on Xiaomi and Meizu devices, such a setting is needed. We wrote instructions for setting up a Meizu phone with pictures and commentshttp://findmykids.org/...meizu-dlya-raboty-s-p/for the application to work on this phone, the correct configuration must be completed.

For Xiaomi, not yet, but we'll do it soon.

Hello. After I launch the application on the phone, the map does not appear in the application. It’s just a white screen instead of the map. Before that, we used the SeTracker application, this may be a problem. Thanks for the answer and help.

And should a second parent connected to one child also have to pay for the program or not?

Rep: (2)
And should a second parent connected to one child also have to pay for the program or not?

Information from the site:
License is required only for parents. The baby app is free.

Translated from Russian into plain:
1) Children's apps are free.
2) A license is required for the parent application to work
If dad, mom, grandmother and two grandfathers want to monitor one child, then 5 licenses are required.
If only dad wants to keep track of four children, and everyone else will ask him about the location of the children, then only one license is needed

Post has been editedSuvertalf - 12.09.17, 09:08
Reason for editing: Refinement

Rep: (2)
Dear curators, add to the header descriptions of listening modes.
1. Recording a short clip (included in the subscription fee)
2. The possibility of on-line wiretapping (the number of minutes is paid separately)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 17:45