> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > »  

> Archos 45b Helium 4G - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "
ru.stex
Message#1
04.09.15, 12:40
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 50
Check in: 28.01.15
Oysters T-84

DiscussionArchos 45b Helium 4G
PictureArchos 45b Helium 4G
Description | Discussion

Specifications
Modern smartphone with IPS screen, Qualcomm 4-core processor, LTE (4G) support, running Android 4.4.4

Manufacturer: ARCHOS (Frenchman of Chinese origin)

Model: 45b Helium 4G

Standard: 850/900/1800/1900 / WCDMA 850 / WCDMA 900 / WCDMA 2100, LTE 800 / LTE 1800 / LTE 2100 / LTE 2600

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-Core @ 1.2 GHz Cortex A53

GPU: Adreno 305

RAM: 512 MB

GPS receiver: GPS (satellite), A-GPS (GSM base station)

Sensors: Accelerometer, Light sensor, Proximity sensor

Operating system: Android 4.4 (KitKat)

Touch Screen: Capacitive Multi-Touch

Phone screen: 4.5 inches, IPS

Screen Matrix Resolution: 854 x 480 pixels

Standards: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n

WiFi Direct support: Yes

Slots for memory cards: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD (up to 64 GB)

Video recording: Possible, 720p

MP3 player: Yes, supports MP3, WAV (PCM / ADPCM), AAC, AAC + 5.1, OGG Vorbis

FM tuner: Yes

Camera: Yes, 5 million pixels, LED flash

Video call: Supported, front panel camera 0.3 million pixels

Power: 1850 mAh (Li-Ion battery with USB charging option)

Work with two SIM-cards: Supported (Dual-SIM dual standby)

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
FAQ
Firmware:
The latest version of custom firmware can be downloaded.from here
How to install the firmware:
1. Download the update file “update.zip” to your PC.

2.Connect the USB cable to your Archos device and computer.

3.Copy "update.zip" to the root directory of the internal memory. Do not place the file in any folder device Archos, but only in the root directory of the device.

4. Disconnect the device from the PC.

5. Archos will automatically find the update and will display a message asking you to install a new firmware. Before clicking Install, you must connect a DC charger / adapter to the device.

6. IMPORTANT! After updating the firmware via the file manager, delete the file “update.zip” from the phone’s memory.

Getting root rights:
1. Download the archiveupdate-root-v219for V219, eitherupdate-root-v159for version V159.

2.Connect the USB cable to your Archos device and computer.

3. Copy the archive to the root directory of the internal memory. Do not place the file in any folder device Archos, but only in the root directory of the device.

4. Disconnect the device from the PC.

5. Archos will automatically find the update and will display a message asking you to install a new firmware. Before clicking Install, you must connect a DC charger / adapter to the device.

6. The device is rebooted, root is received, SuperSu is installed.

7. IMPORTANT! After updating the firmware via the file manager, delete the update-root archive from the phone’s memory.

Custom recovery:
1. Turn off the device and distort the battery.
2. Press the "Volume up" key and the "ON / OFF" key until the green screen lights up.
3. After the green screen is lit, release the "ON / OFF" key, and hold the "Volume up" key until the red screen lights up, and then release this key. For navigation, use the "Volume UP / DOWN" keys, to select the "ON / OFF" key, respectively.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 28.09.15, 08:16
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section
selexov
Message#22
10.11.15, 13:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 10.11.15

People, what do you think of it ARCHOS 50d Helium firmware on 45b will rise?
Iron is almost the same, except for RAM, camera and screen.
ru.stex
Message#23
12.11.15, 14:40
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Oysters T-84

Then one guy wrote that he tried, but most likely he bet off the card, but so far I risked
fil_in1781
Message#24
20.01.16, 17:55
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 04.08.07

Picked the subject, can someone come in handy.

RAW Backup sections:
1. On the phone off, press Volume - + PWR, the phone vibrates and the touch buttons light up.
2. We connect the cable, several disks will appear in the system.DO NOT FORMAT!
3. Using EMMCRAW or HDDRawCopy, we make a backup.

Backup QCN (need root):
1. Turn on debug mode and MTP mode.
2. in the terminal enter:
adb shell
su
setprop sys.usb.config diag, adb

The computer will find a new device Qualcomm Diag
3. Run QFIL from QPST
Select the port on which our phone is (if the device found is not Qualcomm, click the "Show non Qualcomm port" checkbox).
Making a backup QCN
4. We return to the terminal
adb shell
su
setprop sys.usb.config mtp, adb

The phone switches to MTP mode.

Now everything you need to restore the bricks you have. ;)

Post has been editedfil_in1781 - 20.01.16, 17:58
Naboukhodonosor
Message#25
20.01.16, 22:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 01.07.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Now everything you need to restore the bricks you have. ;)

Well, theoretically, there is a backup of the system files. Then what to do with them? Is it possible for the less sophisticated public in more detail? I secured a brick with a bootlap. Recovery is loaded. Wipes do not help, the same bootlap. What with this miracle do please tell me!

Posted 20/01/2016 22:53:

Mercael @ 10.26.2015, 15:08*
Maybe it will be useful to someone.
Brought this unit. refused to enter the recovery. Migal quickly in blue and recovery with the words "no command". I booted into the Fastboot mode (Vol. Up + power button and then immediately release the buttons, as soon as the green screen appeared, do not wait for red.), Connected to the computer (there are firewood of various kinds on the computer, went up themselves. It is necessary), then I executed the commands fastboot erase userdata, then fastboot erase cache. After that, the phone started up and began to work adequately, after entering the initial data.

What does the phone mean? Where to decide? On Yubuntu 14.04 LTS which immediately picks up the firewood, it was not determined. And where to enter the commands you described?
fil_in1781
Message#26
21.01.16, 04:54
User
[offline]

Messages 71

Well, theoretically, there is a backup of the system files. Then what to do with them? Is it possible for the less sophisticated public in more detail? I secured a brick with a bootlap. Recovery is loaded. Wipes do not help, the same bootlap. What with this miracle do please tell me!

Did not try to sew the official firmware?
In the evening I will do a clean system dump. Let's try to reanimate your little animal.

What does the phone mean? Where to decide? On Yubuntu 14.04 LTS which immediately picks up the firewood, it was not determined. And where to enter the commands you described?

Actions carried out in Windows, because There are no service programs for linux.
In Linux, everything is easier, you can dd to make images of all partitions or a full backup of the disk.

Commands to enter in the terminal Windows or Linux in the folder with adb.
By the way, an easy way to reset dalvik cache in Linux: Connect the phone in eMMC mode, find the dalvik cache directory on one of the mounted disks and delete everything from there.

Post has been editedfil_in1781 - 21.01.16, 05:05
fil_in1781
Message#27
21.01.16, 05:34
User
[offline]

Messages 71

People, what do you think of it ARCHOS 50d Helium firmware on 45b will rise?

Can you share the firmware Archos 50d Helium?

TWRP recovery for sabzh.
download

Post has been editedfil_in1781 - 21.01.16, 06:01
fil_in1781
Message#28
21.01.16, 22:06
User
[offline]

Messages 71

TWRP-backup stock firmware.
download

Unpack and throw on the USB flash drive along the path / TWRP / BACKUPS / (Telephone serial number) /
Flash TWRP recovery.
Go to the recovery click Restore, select a backup and select partitions to restore.
P.S. If you do not know the serial number, just make a backup from your recovery to a USB flash drive, and then copy this backup to the created folder.

TWRP Recovery:
Attached fileTWRP-ac45bhe.img(12.57 MB)

Stock recovery:
Attached filerecovery.rar(12.37 MB)
ezzer
Message#29
22.01.16, 13:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 20.08.12
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

What kind of SM on it?

Post has been editedezzer - 22.01.16, 13:30
ru.stex
Message#30
22.01.16, 14:29
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Oysters T-84

Once again, the body began to blunt, turn off, give out endless application errors, etc. ... another hard reset ... this time it took not for long, about a week and repeated at the most inopportune moment ... freaked out ... about the wall ... 2 times))) ... I was surprised that having collected it in a heap, it turned on, and when the glass was shattered, the glass fell out in places, the sensor and the screen continued to work)))) I went to buy ASUS zenfone 2 for myself, not I can rejoice after this animal. In general, during the use, and it is 5 months, I made the following conclusions:
- the bodies would be in order if not for the miserable firmware and disgusting support of the manufacturer
- It is VERY IMPORTANT even for a long time he himself refused to believe in it, but experience has shown that the phone as a fire is afraid of roaming and temporary loss of the network or change of the network signal, 90% of which causes it to stumble, hang and moreover it leads to a hard reset I often travel on business trips and all hard resets occurred on the train or in other regions when the roaming operator was changing)
- the device is not charged well, but again, due to bad firmware, its capabilities are very low;
- I was pleased with his vitality)))

Posted on 01/22/2016, 2:29 PM:

Now I forgot the bodies in Vologda, how will I take it, I will conduct experiments)))
Naboukhodonosor
Message#31
23.01.16, 13:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

And how to throw it on a flash drive if the body does not load?
I tried to download the combination Volume - + power. Defined 5 directories from the body. Content posted.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedNaboukhodonosor - 23.01.16, 13:21
Naboukhodonosor
Message#32
23.01.16, 13:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

Here is the contents of the native recovery, as I understand it. Maybe somehow ADB turn to roll the firmware? But that's how I do not know, tell me pzhlst.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Naboukhodonosor
Message#33
23.01.16, 17:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

I already installed the Android SDK. Did everything according to the instructions
. After the command adb devices issues
123456789ABCDEF sideload
, and in all sources indicate what should look like this
Attached Image
. I tried to fill the error with adb sideload TWRP on the body
Attached Image
The same Makar tried to fill the firmware from the office. site. The errors are the same. I cleaned the Dalk cache folder with my hands. Nifiga in short does not want to start this bastard!
What to do, comrades, help out!

Post has been editedNaboukhodonosor - 23.01.16, 17:17
Darth_NAO
Message#34
24.01.16, 16:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 05.04.13
teXet TM-9747

Comrades, help out! Need a stock firmware for this unit (V159), skip, please, if anyone has it. Thank you in advance!
fil_in1781
Message#35
25.01.16, 08:21
User
[offline]

Messages 71

Naboukhodonosor @ 01/23/2016, 10:16 PM*
The same Makar tried to fill the firmware from the office. the site

The official firmware and root are installed without problems and with flash drives and through the sideload of native recovery, I did not try it through TWRP. By the way, I was wrong above and laid out TWRP recovery times.
In principle, with all the backups, the phone software is almost not killed.Just never try to write a full backup in one file back to your phone - kill the modem.It is treated, but not without dancing with a tambourine.
These sections will not allow the phone to flash through emmc download mode: MODEM, FSC, SYSTEM, PERSIST, CACHE, USERDATA.
They, except for userdata (too big), are easily sewn via fastboot if you unlock oem.

Tried to upload using adb sideload TWRP recovery

If you already have TWRP recovery, then try to restore TWRP backup, which I postedabove. And then, if necessary, rollofficial firmwarethrough stock recovery.

And how to throw it on a flash drive if the body does not load?

Try to connect the USB flash drive to your computer via a card reader. By flash drive, I mean not the internal memory of the phone, but an external SD-card.

Attached files

Attached filerecovery_orig.rar(6.81 MB)

Post has been editedfil_in1781 - 25.01.16, 08:29
mobilon36
Message#36
25.01.16, 15:03
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 04.02.15
phone NO.1

fil_in1781 @ 01.21.2016, 23:06*
Flash TWRP recovery.
How to sew TWRP? Hanging on the logo.
Naboukhodonosor
Message#37
25.01.16, 19:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

For sure! Flash drive! As I did not eat pancake before! Thank! Today I will try to roll everything from a flash drive. Sideload does not plow as I wrote above. Swears after downloading files "footer is wrong @.
Naboukhodonosor
Message#38
26.01.16, 22:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

But the hell is there with a flash drive, even roll the native firmware from the official site.

Writes
Footer is wrong
in recovery and all.
I have already tried everything. Not one of the adequate ways to revive this
HERN
does not work.
What will you tell? It is necessary to make blood from a nose. : help:: suicide:

Post has been editedNaboukhodonosor - 26.01.16, 22:54
fil_in1781
Message#39
31.01.16, 11:20
User
[offline]

Messages 71

How to sew TWRP?

Through fastboot or restore the recovery partition.

Naboukhodonosor @ 01/27/2016, 03:54*
I have alreadyeverythingtried it. Not one of the adequate ways to revive this ...
What will you tell?

What did you do besides trying to install the OTA update? What recovery were they trying to install from? And what version did you try to install?

Post has been editedfil_in1781 - 31.01.16, 11:26
-baw-
Message#40
12.03.16, 12:13
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3800
Check in: 01.12.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

MalossiMHR,
M
Please do not flood.

--------------------
Something with my memory has become. After all, I am wounded and old now.
Repeat and remind me more often. I will not remember everything, so I will write down the part.
Posterium
Message#41
13.03.16, 00:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 23.08.15
Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

People, tell me pliz on this device, they recently brought me this device for firmware, and the garbage is that when it turns on it hangs stupidly and everything, then nothing happens, and when you try to enter the menu’s boot, it throws out just a black screen and then , Tishina. I read what can be done already before that, and so everything is left, ADVISE THE PLIS WHAT NOW ?????

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

Post has been edited-baw- - 13.03.16, 20:33
Archos

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:52