> 

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Browser games [Online]
racoon
Message#1
02.03.10, 13:36
☆ Striped beast a
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 12814
Check in: 25.11.07
Apple iPhone 4S

���������� ���� download

Dear users!
We ask you to refrain from flooding in the subject.
We also draw your attention to the fact that games can uselarge amount of internet traffic!

When adding new games, please do not forget to upload screenshots.

Have a nice game!

Please do not post referral links. If someone wants to use a common theme for personal gain, go to the RO.

Post has been editedTrump - 03.03.11, 19:04
ufimez
Message#2
07.02.08, 08:04
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1321
Check in: 26.07.06
LeTV one max

Urbanbandead

Attached Image

"A Massively Multi-Player Web-Based Zombie Apocalypse" ... Did everyone play Resident Evil? Cartoon City of Rott all watched? Very similar, only in text mode. Yes, yes, you heard right (didn’t get drunk?) Someone else is playing text games. But how! There are 40,000 active players on a single and unique game server (only those who have made moves in the last five days).
City Malton, 10x10 blocks of 10x10 houses in each. At the moment, about 17.000 zombies, about 17.000 "surviving", plus 4.000 "having a rest". Zombies eat "surviving", "surviving" barricades and shoot zombies. If a zombie "kills" a person, he also becomes a zombie. Then you can "revive" it with a special syringe. Each player has 50 Action Points, which are spent one by one for any action and are restored one by one in half an hour. Pumped "surviving" spending 50 AP can briefly "calm" up to two zombies. Bleed zombies - eat one surviving. Therefore, have to walk in droves. And the weekly “battle” of 250 by 250 is not such a rarity ...

Play through the browser, in particular the opera. traffic consumption is small.

City map

Unofficial Russian forum where all the details are chewed

Game site

Now we are discussing all issues related to operations and movements.here. [/ b][/ color]

Post has been editedDanusha - 13.09.10, 15:16
- = stranger = -
Message#3
15.03.08, 12:09
All-seeing eye
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7815
Check in: 17.08.06
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

Travian

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Travian is an online game in which thousands of players coexist in the big world and start the game as the leader of the village. Travian is a browser-based game (BBMMORPG) written in PHP. The game does not require installation of applications or the use of special plug-ins, however, to reduce traffic, there is the possibility to download a graphic package.
There are three kinds of peoples in Travian: the RomansAttached Imagethe gallsAttached Imageand germansAttached Image. Every nation has its advantages and disadvantages.
In the beginning in your small village there will be only one building. Over time, you can make your village powerful and prosperous. There are 4 different types of resources in Travian: forest, clay, iron and grain ...

Features:
* Downloading files and installing any additional software is not required.
* You play with thousands of real games in the ancient world.
* Build villages, lead wars or trade freely with your neighbors.
* Support 33 languages.

Reduced traffic:
In general, I tried the game on BB, but there is an opportunity to launch it on the PDA (http://forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=16609) by setting the graph. package(http://travutils.com/?cat=7andhttp://forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=19725). At the same time, judging by the reviews, the game "eats" very little traffic.
Throwing a folderTravianWith a grap bag in the root of the PDA (not on a memory card).
From the PDA you enter your game under your login. FurtherProfile- Graphic package.
And you write in the line "Path:" the followingfile: // C: / Travian /
After pressTest button.

Offsite games: http://www.travian.ru/

Here it is detailed how to play with a PDA through an opera: http://forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=74

A bot that automates the game completely.
Offsite Link _http://travian-multiply.ru/index.php
To work - the computer does not turn off the Internet too.
Attached fileTravianMultiplyRU.exe(381.7 KB)

Theme:
I bring to your attention an excellent theme for Travian. What is the name - I don’t remember (like Busol or something like that), but on the screen ASUS P750 (480x640) looks just great! It is a pity, I cannot attach screenshots from the communicator for technical reasons at the moment, so I attached screenshots from the computer.

Attached filetraviant.exe(4.47 MB)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedDanusha - 12.09.10, 11:11
Nick_V
Message#4
29.05.09, 07:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1365
Check in: 03.11.06

Destiny Sphere

Attached ImageAttached Image

Screenshots

Destiny Sphere Classic- This is a new version of the veteran of the Russian online in the MMOG (Massively Multiplayer Online Game) genre of the strategic game "Sphere of Destiny", a project with traditions, a large number of participants and its own game world. The game is played in real time around the clock and without stopping.

Features:
* 3 races
* 6 spheres
* strong economic component
* original combat component
* enough browser to playSkyfireand speed of the mobile Internet type (EDGE)

Compatibility:
* WM5, WM6.
* you need a browser to playSkyfire

Official site: http://ds.rambler.ru/

Post has been editedracoon - 10.06.09, 15:04
Nick_V
Message#5
29.05.09, 08:38
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1365

Gladiators

Screenshots

In this massively multiplayer online game you will have to compete with other players by controlling a squad of brave gladiators in the world of ancient Rome.

At your service - ten historically accurate types of gladiators, including horsemen, archers and wheelwalkers. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages, having studied which you will learn to win.

In addition to fighting, you can do economics and management - hiring gladiators, training your squad, trading and exchanging fighters, acquiring buildings, hiring staff, and even political activity in the Senate!

The game "Gladiators" is free, and does not require the installation of any additional software, in addition to the browser. You can play from any computer and at any time convenient to you.

Exciting gameplay will give you a lot of positive emotions!

Features:
* Colorful battles implemented in Flash
* Unique battle system.
* Economic component: constructions and trainer
* 10 completely different types of gladiators.

Compatibility:
* WM5, WM6.

Official site: http://www.gladiators.ru

Post has been editedracoon - 10.06.09, 15:01
Nick_V
Message#6
29.05.09, 09:35
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1365

Motorwars

The online game MotorWars.ru is a sports car simulator and, in the future, an economic strategy. You can play it without installing additional software on your computer using only the browser.

Features:
* Large selection of cars, each with its own characteristics
* Step-by-step races
* Economic component
* 5 kinds of races

Compatibility:
* WM5, WM6.

Official site: http://www.motorwars.ru

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
ufimez
Message#7
11.06.09, 11:43
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1321
LeTV one max

Dragon Slayer World

Screenshots

Official website: http://wmod.ru

I play under opera 8.65
The volume of consumed traffic is about 1mb / hour.

The main disadvantage is that all materials can be read only by registering.

This is a browser based multiplayer online game. Based on the use of technology PHP, MySQL and page markup XHTML Mobile Profile. The game is focused on WAP 2.0 mobile phone browsers, but the game is not excluded from the computer (I recommend the Opera browser).
The game is based on the original ideas of Diablo 2, Dragon Warrior, Heroes M & M 3, WarCraft, Dangeon Siege and many other old classic games, your own ideas and numerous visitors' wishes.

Add. information
The game card at the moment has a size of 500x500 which makes up 250,000 locations. The game begins in the center of the game world, the city of Midland from which the locations are counted. The old point has coordinates 0x0. You can move in any direction with the cursor buttons.
In cursors, N - corresponds to the movement to the north, W - west, E - east, S - south. So when moving north to one location, your coordinates change, which are displayed in a special information line.
Location [1N / 0E] - which corresponds to 1 degree north latitude and degrees east longitude. Location [1S / 1W] - respectively means 1 degree south latitude and 1 west longitude. As the distance from the starting location increases, the power of the monsters increases, so I do not advise the beginners to go far. Walk as your level increases around Midland, gradually expanding the range of research.
The game is possible teleportation between cities, which will allow you to instantly move to a given point.

Posted on 06/11/2009 11:43:

How to start playing.

Never carry large amounts of money with you. Always take them to the city to the bank and deposit them on the account, otherwise you will lose everything when you die at the hands of another marauder character. Money transfer is also better to take in the city in case of looting.
You appeared near 0.0 or in the city. If near we go in the city we go to the central square. There we look where the bank goes there. We put all our money on the bill. Now you are ready to travel.
Next, you need to decide whether you will make your own way (write then recommendations on how best to start) or find yourself a patron of ala partner. This means that you will need to register a NEW ACCOUNT (the mailbox should also be different) at the link you specified. The partner will receive a bonus of experience and money from you (he is simply a bonus, no fines are imposed on you). For this, he will help you in the beginning with arms with things and money. I chose this path.
For beginners, it is better to extract gold or raise levels by killing monsters near the city - also depends on the presence of the stalls. To swing you need gold. Gold is a hotel stay and gear. My partner provided me with pocket expenses, so I don’t sell by foot :) pure quality. although I understand that I will have to go there sooner or later, but this will already be a remote mine where there is no such looting as there are novices near the city :) Having rumbled for 2 days in the mine and having collected about 200 gold (with constant looting) I realized that this way is not for me . Looking for a partner is better among 100+ levels and preferably not interested in this. For example, climb the forum to see the ratings of certain Persians and write to them in a personal proposal for cooperation. Merchants are very rich, so it may be better to ask them.
You found a partner, got money, clothes, weapons. Now your way to the next 20 levels of quality and rest in the hotel.
How to distribute skills. Initially, mana points 15 (3 levels) because the main weapon at the beginning is a blow (combat magic depends on knowledge), then blood points 20 (4 levels). Then depending on things. If the weapon is strong, it is dexterity, so that the monsters do not criticize. If weak, then you need to pump strength and, accordingly, we are already starting to hit with a jump (combat technique depends on strength and weapons)
I was lucky and my partner at the very beginning gave me a cannon poison + 500 for the second lvl ie with it, I easily pumped to 15. Now it's level 30 - it’s still quite tolerable and almost always kills 80-90 cell mobs right away.
That is, I immediately scored on strength and shook dexterity 20 \ 180 :) about 150 mana is quite enough, it is needed cleanly to teleport well, and then heal a little bit, but I feel a lack of life ... i.e. at first you throw on mana and life, and there, depending on your gear, you start to balance - often monsters crit throw on dexterity. few lives you throw there a little mana - respectively. The significance of strength is vague for me (better to hit often and hit than to hope for the crit. At about level 30 I started to raise strength as I began to climb higher and mobs became too tenacious and did not die at the first blow, the gun is still the same :)).
From 20-30 level it is optimal to climb from 80-90 cells. That is, it is better to fill the expo where mobs are killed from the first strike and rarely criticize you, but if you go up to +10 (20) cells, then the quality becomes difficult. So by picking and find the best place for Kacha.
There is still night time from 0-12. At this time, the monsters are 2 times stronger and the experience for them is 2 times more.
It is better not to open Pandora's boxes up to level 50. Of the 30 caskets, only one had 600 experiences that did not justify the rest of my death. Well, or up to 10 the experience is not lost at death, also immediately after the level of the apa, you can also die :) because the experience for losing is almost the minimum. I focus your attention. FICHA experience does not fall below 0 current level, that is, you can die at least 100 times without any penalties and loss of level - just your experience of the current level will be at 0.
Swinging skills is also not worth it. Since the chance of pumping skill swings appears only with the successful implementation of this action and without the bonus stuff of this skill, the attempt to pump turns into a non-figure lottery. You want to understand why go to the mines and pumping yourself to the +5 skill of ore mining, you will understand why pumping taming craft, etc. better to perform with gear. Those. in general, in my opinion, there is not a zero chance that you can endlessly swing a skill and never increase it in your entire life ...
Good luck as;)
Swing up to level 21 (experience is not lost in 10k quests). At the 15+ level we compile a list of quest items and begin to beg for them :) from a partner. In principle, the "tear of the phoenix" and "highlander snake" can even be there at the first one where knowledge + 1 and 100 gold are given, respectively.
From 21 we start the rapid growth by completing quests. Completed the quest the remnants finished off what. Otherwise, the excess of experience just disappears.
Rione - 10k each
Biris - 20k each
Corinth - 30k experience for the quest.
After reaching the 23 level we reach the long-awaited milestone of 100k experience! You can now beg the partner for a thing on your first professional!
Hi Hollandets! Thank you for support!

The path of development from BASER.

The very first lvl I had a ball only on monsters, I don’t remember what mine is up to 13 or something like that, after that I just went to the mine and for example I need 1300 experience until the next level I almost got it + 1000 experience and finish the rest on mobs because 300 it was a little bit later, it swayed so much before it was necessary to level 10,000 with kopecks then I began to go through quests that I had taken before, but I wrote down what to take on a leaflet, and here I had the first quest for 10k on mobs, so it was the same when lvl ask 20k and 50k, but when I became 50 lvl I just began to rock ... and during the night with the training aura it was the whole secret ... and also ... choose locations where you kill the monster with 1 strike under the training aura then you are easy to roll and less experience! After I threw a lot on life because it needs about 1400-1500 to go, and when I crossed over I tamed the beast and fought with the trainer, and who has it is even easier for him ..

Post has been editedracoon - 11.06.09, 14:05
Nick_V
Message#8
29.07.09, 17:04
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1365

WarChaos

Attached Image

Screenshots from Opera 9.5

Attached Image

Attached Image

Warchaos - online multiplayer turn-based strategy. All players develop and fight on a common global map.

Features:
* Colorful game in the fairy world
* 11 types of troops + equipment
* 7 types of monsters
* 2 schools of magic: black and white
* Unlike "Travian" there is an opportunity to fight on the global map, and not stupidly send armies ghosts to enemy cities

Compatibility:
* WM5, WM6.
* Opera9.5 and SkyFire will suit the game

Official site: http://warchaos.ru

Post has been editedNick_V - 30.07.09, 07:50
Nick_V
Message#9
07.08.09, 09:27
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1365

Heroes of War and Money

Screenshots for 320x240
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

The online game "Heroes of War and Money" was released in March 2007. The project was created by a group of people passionate about the world of adventure and fantasy. Being in real life in different hemispheres of the planet, we are all passionate about the interesting and exciting world of ancient creatures and heroes. We hope that this free game will allow you to dive again and again into the atmosphere of magic and battles.

Developing your character, you can participate in single, group, and in the future clan fights. For fans of strategies and economics, we have prepared an extensive economic model. Resting in the intervals between fights or fully devoting oneself to the craft of a merchant, you can mine and process dozens of types of raw materials, produce and sell hundreds of artifacts.

From myself I can add that the game is quite popular, in the top100 Rambler holds the 3rd place.

Features:
* Colorful battles implemented in Flash
* Fighting system in the style of "Heroes of Might and Magic"
* Economic component
* 7 races
* Building your own castle

Compatibility:
* WM5, WM6.
* the game will need a browserSkyfire.

TrialDemofight to demonstrate the game
For statistics:Demofight inSkyfireI ate 1.01MB of traffic.

Official site: http://www.heroeswm.ru

Post has been editedNick_V - 21.02.10, 19:04
ufimez
Message#10
25.08.09, 12:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1321
LeTV one max

Arena

Attached Image

Official website:http://apeha.ru

I play under opera 8.65
The volume of consumed traffic is about 1 mbchas.

Arena is a unique on-line game of its kind, and it is unique in that it combines an exciting game piece with a powerful tactical component, and there is also a well-developed socio-economic structure of relationships between players. At the Arena, there are five main races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Gnomes, Hobbits and 1 special race: Dragons.
The representative of any race can be reborn into the Dragon, but it is no longer possible to be reborn

Tips to save traffic:
at the very beginning when you go into the room you need to fit that screen to select and disable the messages of the room. Downloading images is only included during the battle to save.
When choosing a battle, the zoom is about 75% and during the battle it is better than 50%

You can tolerate playing in desktop mode, but constantly have to change the zoom.
So that you can see the icon to turn off room messages, you need to zoom = 50%
to choose fights and set the fight yourself zoom = 90%
and you need to fight zoom = 50% (at the beginning of the battle we turn on the loading of pictures after we turn it off to save)

Post has been editedDanusha - 11.09.10, 19:01
Gruswr
Message#11
27.10.09, 17:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 206
Check in: 22.08.08
Lenovo S850

Tale
NA version

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Game Description
TALE - the first real role-playing fantasy online game in the browser: a huge RPG world represented by literary text with drawn illustrations; great opportunities for character development, wagering and communication. All this will plunge into the fantasy world of fairy tales and forget about the everyday problems of the real world!
Events unfold in an amazing fantasy world with attributes of the Middle Ages, where magic and power reign. Wandering through the endless expanses of the fairy world, you have to fight with hordes of hostile creatures. You will meet on the way of strange creatures, brave knights, good wizards and evil sorcerers. Some will offer tasks (quests), the implementation of which will be difficult test. Here you will learn how to conjure, fight with various weapons, hunt, swim under water, fish, and much, much more ...

Features:Does not require Flash Player

Compatibility:Windows Mobile 2003, WM5, WM6. Checked in Opera and UCWEB

Official site: www.tale.ru

Download:No customer required. Browser game.

Map
Attached Image

Post has been editedDanusha - 12.09.10, 11:28
Lxg45
Message#12
08.01.10, 08:57
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 20.08.09
RoverPC S7

Rania stars
Version: 1.00

Last update of the game in the header:8.01.2010

Attached Image

In a distant star cluster called the Belt of Rania, fate brought together representatives of the five races that inhabit different parts of the vast space. The races, which differ from each other not only externally, but also by their views on life and attitude to each other, however, have one thing in common: each of them is looking for one of the absolute natural elements. The acquisition of this element will help the race to achieve the fulfillment of the cherished dream: to return home, to gain lost power, or to find its place in the universe.
Beginning with the construction of the first ship, the first flights and battles, the story of the life of your character will be long and exciting. You will be able to choose different ways of its development: whether it will go the way of a warrior or a bounty hunter, will conduct scientific research or earn a fortune by opening its business, become a great monarch or join the pirate brethren and go in search of treasure - you decide. But be careful, because every action of your character will be marked by game characteristics. As a result of the character's actions, such indicators as morality, charisma, sociality, as well as wagering and image coefficients, which will affect the attitude of others, are formed.
There are many opportunities in the world of Rania Stars to unlock the creative potential of players and develop a vibrant and diverse social environment. You can join a racial colony or an alliance of specialists, take part in managing the society, keep a historical record of game events or work on the board of journalists, become a judge and make game laws.
On their bases, the colonists have the opportunity to build various strategically important facilities for the development of the race, to lead the development of new elements and technologies, to design new equipment modules, to investigate biological and software viruses. For this, the colonies and characters will have to fight for the resources of the Belt.
And of course, all this will not do without military clashes and large-scale battles, where pilots will have the opportunity to show their skills in combat tactics.
All this and more can be found in the world of the Stars of Rania. Welcome to the game !.

Homepage: http://rania.ru

Download:

Post has been editedDanusha - 22.07.10, 10:13
Atip
Message#13
21.01.10, 00:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 11.09.08
HTC One V

Tribal War
Version: 5.7

Last update of the game in the header:20.01.2010

Attached Image

other screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

textual overview of the village

The first screenshot is a photo from the device, I have a night there in the village, so it's dark =)
Description:
Tribal War is an online game that takes place in the Middle Ages. Each player seeks to lead his village to world domination, fame and honor. Thousands of players are playing here, hundreds of intrigues are lagging behind and, of course, do not forget about the human relations that are developing in one direction or another - friendship, enmity and even love can be found here!

I will also say that ...
... This game is the first and oldest of its kind (compare the years of copyright on the main pages of this game and similar ones).
... Eats some traffic, I play the 3rd year myself on the BB and on the PDA (before that there was a mobile phone) I spend about 20-30 mb per month. You can install the graph package and there will be even less traffic.
... It’s very free - you won’t buy world domination, resources, army or artifacts that make paid players the gods of the game. Here you can buy convenience for money - a premium account that adds extra buttons, arrows, tools.
... There are several dozen servers in different languages.
... All servers are owned by the publisher and oversee the maintenance of orders on them.
... It works on all browsers, both on BB and on PDAs and phones
Game site: http://www.voyna-plemyon.ru/

Opportunities:
  • -Very free
  • - Eats little megabytes
  • -Interesting and not ending
Compatibility: WM 2003, WM 2003 SE, WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1, WM 7

Developer: http://www.innogames.de/en

Post has been editedDanusha - 22.01.10, 18:05
Reason for editing: added screen from device
Sancher
Message#14
24.01.10, 19:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 188
Check in: 16.01.09
Samsung SGH-i740

Edge of Reality
Version: 2

Last update of the game in the header:24.01.2010

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Hello to all!
How many years have I been hanging on 4pd, and only now I had the idea to write about a game that I play for a long time myself.
I liked this one from the browsers most of all. Probably because she reminded me of an ultima online: blush:
Description of the game I will write according to my experience and impressions of the game - as a player to the players. So sorry for possible ochepyatki))
PS:maybe something i'm stealing from off-description of the game, but this is purely because of mother laziness: lol:

Edge of Reality is a free MMORPG. Probably the first thing I want to say is that there are no restrictions on the buildup of the Persian. Ie, for example, you can be a flimsy dodge, who criticizes a heavy two-handed ax and at the same time lets scrolls follow.
Admins are funny people, and most importantly make changes in the game that the players themselves ask! : friends:

Additional Description
In the GRANI there are elements of strategy (clan wars, battles for lands, trade clan-resources for the construction of new clan-buildings, the ability to rob korovanov;)).
It is also a place of bloody battles and large-scale mass battles - beating poor monsters, group, chaotic battles, PvP duels, a kind of systemPC , quest battles with monsters and sweep territories from invaders.

In addition, the economic system is very well developed in GRANI. Many different prof: miner, logger, carpenter, trapper, fisherman, cook, craftsman, spellcaster, metallurgist, gunsmith, etc. All the profs are interconnected: for example, a fisherman catches fish or crabs, and the cook makes it into soups or crabs for recuperating in battle or enhancing his characteristics for a while. At the same time you can pump as much prof as you want!

The system of characteristics is as follows:
- stats (strength, agility, inta, mudra, etc.);
- modifiers (for example crushing, accuracy, armor breakdown, etc.);
- skills (each skill is useful in its own way. For example, Giant's Health increases the health by 5% -35%);
- fighting techniques (for example, "Burning Manna" when striking takes away not only health, but also manna from the enemy);
- combat skills (possession of axes, spears, staffs, etc.).
Professions and combat skills grow as they are used.

The combat system here is not just a hit-block. Each Persian in battle has OD (Action Points), the number of which depends on how well pumped, for example, possession of axes or knives - well, what do you have there in your hands))).Also, OD can be raised with an appropriate skill.Each action in combat requires ML (strike, block, skill, scroll, HP bank, moving around the battlefield, etc.). At the same time, for example, to hit the head + legs is more expensive than the legs + the belt, because they are near. In addition, each weapon has its own number of possible attacks / blocks. For example, if you have 2 knives, then you have 3 hits and 2 blocks, and two hands have 2 blows and 2 blocks, but he can beat the second row of opponents through the first row, that is, you can’t hide from him behind a called up mob. Therefore, in battle, depending on the situation, it is necessary to use different battle tactics.

Now naschet Donata. You can buy gold for real money. In the GRANI you can buy a lot of interesting things for gold. BUT, the main thing is that these same things can be bought for play money. Or you can buy them by paying, for example, 76% of the amount in silver (game currency), and the other half in gold. I have at least 3 people in the clan who, without infusing the real, bought full game money for play money. Also in the game there are lots of ways to earn gold - earn money in group battles by getting a polemarch, a referral system of students, to kill Cthulhu, to sell golden runes that can be obtained for “Alena”, win in lotteries, in any other way (for example, some clan has a birthday. He can arrange a contest, for example, poems. Those who win prizes are given gold. For example, there is a competition for who will draw the best clan sma The prize fund is 100 gold, that is $ 100).

Well, in conclusion I would like to say that online is quite large (now, for example, online players: 4526); that all opportunities in the game appear gradually so as not to confuse newcomers to the sea of ​​information, professional, instances, etc .; that newcomers are treated well - they often freehand sharpen their weapons, are often blessed in the temple for free, and if you become someone else's student, your teacher must tell you everything about the game and help in all possible ways (it’s also beneficial to him because the more students, the more gold)

Opportunities:
  • - Freedom pumping character;
  • - a variety of battles - pvp, groups, haots, mobs, PCs, tournaments, quest tournaments, battles for lands, etc .;
  • - a well-developed economic system;
  • - gold (currency for real) can be obtained in many ways in the game, or simply buy for game currency (silver) those things that are sold for gold;
  • - tactical battles, not just a knock-off block at random;
  • - a large map, free movement on it, 5 islands;
  • - Newcomers are helped, new opportunities are gradually opening up;
  • - you can play with pda. I personally use Opera. On SkyFire, I think, too, will go. The required speed of the Internet - at least gprs, just to catch it;
  • - admins who enter what the players want;
  • etc.)))

PS: 2 screen shot from the Opera inapproximate view . The rest - from an Internet.

Official site: http://www.ereality.ru
My reflinkHERE. Curse on it - you better and me too;)

Waiting for you in GRANI, write to me in a personal here or there your nickname - I will add you as a friend. Nick is the same.

Post has been editedSancher - 07.08.10, 20:19
korban9
Message#15
16.02.10, 11:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 30.01.09

Vikings
Version: 1.0

Last update of the game in the header:11.11.2011

Description:
Vikings is a massively multiplayer online game. From now on, all the delights of a large computer online game are available in a mobile phone.
Develop your clan, fight with opponents in the arena and get silver at any time and in any place!

The main thing in any game is its Hero. Your Viking has several parameters that need to be trained and that will improve during the game.

The main place for the Viking (after the battlefield, of course) is the village.
Here you can improve your skills, buy new equipment, make some money and drink a glass of frothy ale in the company of other heroes.

Viking can not live without a battle song and the clank of swords. You can measure strength with other heroes in the Arena, and gain experience and money in combat campaigns.

Be brave and fight bravely and you will be included in the list of the strongest.
And if you are wise and loyal to your Clan, then you will bring him to greatness in the list of Illustrious Clans.

In Vikings, you will find exactly what you have been looking for for a long time - true friends, severe battles, politics and economics.
Vikings are a whole world in your mobile!

The game is available at wap.mgates.ru/game/i10/

Homepage: http://wap.mgates.ru

Post has been editedDanusha - 11.11.11, 10:38
korban9
Message#16
17.02.10, 10:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19

Mobile war

Last update of the game in the header:17.02.2010

Attached Image

Description:
You can create your own state or conquer the world using a mobile phone: for everyone who wants it, the multiplayer online game Mobile War gives this opportunity. Hundreds of real players from all over the world are developing principalities, building empires, concluding alliances, and starting wars. With the help of numerous armies, you can put lazy neighbors on your knees or protect yourself from aggressors. However, first things first.

The first step in the game is the choice of the nation. At the moment there are three of them in Mobile War: Ukrainians, Poles and Russians. Each nation has its own troops and bonuses. The pros and cons of a nation are balanced as a result and none of them has any advantages over others. Simply put, choose anyone who liked more and play!
----------------------<cut>----------------------
The player begins building his empire from a small village. A certain amount of resources is stored in the warehouses of the settlement: wood, clay, iron and grain. Each resource is indicated by a special icon, and its availability in stock is displayed in statistics. The resource growth per hour is also indicated here. The first strategic task of the player is to finish the grain farm to level 3 in order to increase grain production in the village. Gradually it is necessary to develop the extraction of other resources.

In order for the population to grow and new opportunities open up, buildings need to be built in the countryside. Over time, the need arises in the army. For several days (from 2 to 7) the player is under the protection of a novice, and he cannot be attacked and robbed. But after a while this privilege disappears.

If you like a team game, you can join one of the already existing alliances or create your own. Players of one alliance help each other with advice and resources, and together they defend against enemies. Besides, playing together is more interesting.

Unlike many others, the Mobile War game has a definite goal - to capture the village of the Ancient Slavs. An alliance that can capture and hold for two weeks the city of the Ancient Slavs is considered the winner of the round and receives a prize, which is proportionally divided into all members of the alliance. You can capture several cities of the Ancient Slavs at once, then the time during which you must keep the city shrinking. You can, of course, just play: develop your character, attack the neighbors.

Mobile War game consists of two cycles: initial - players develop their cities, increase empires, create armies; and final - alliances are trying to capture the city of the Ancient Slavs and keep them. When the game goes to the final stage - to join or leave the alliance becomes impossible.

Do not forget about the bonus. By activating your phone, you will receive 50 ARM. For them, you can buy additional features from the immediate completion of the building to protection against enemy attacks within a day. "Pleasant" surprise to the enemies. Another ARM can be earned by attracting new members to the game via a referral link (and your referrals should develop their community to 350 people), or replenish the account with one of the suggested methods (sending SMS, WebMoney, iBox).

Among the advantages of the game is the ability to play both from the phone and from the computer. A little unusual interface in a couple of days becomes literally native. Mobile War is constantly evolving: new opportunities, new tools and new nuances. If there are questions, experienced players and the Administrator are always ready to give a hint in the Forum section.

The game is available by reference.http://wap.mgates.ru

Opportunities:
  • Opera Mini browser fits perfectly

Homepage: http://wap.mgates.ru

Download:

Post has been editedracoon - 17.02.10, 12:55
korban9
Message#17
05.03.10, 17:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19

Nations

Last update of the game in the header:5.03.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Nations - this is a multiplayer strategy,
where players will manage their state,
developing it from a small settlement in the ancient world to several large cities in the modern era!
What is in Nations:
  • the game is free and has no analogues among mobile games;
  • huge 2D map with a diverse landscape, rivers, seas and oceans;
  • the state development line from the ancient world to the modern era, hundreds of technologies, 7 types of resources;
  • 5 epochs of development: the Ancient World, the Epoch of Discoveries, the Epoch of Conquest, the Industrial Epoch, the Modern Epoch with a variety of technologies, troops and buildings in each;
  • a lot of balanced troops in each era,
  • starting from archers and warriors with clubs,
  • and ending with modern tanks, aircraft, nuclear missiles and cruisers;
  • advanced capabilities of each combat unit on the map, sometimes exceeding the capabilities of mobile RPGs;
  • Real-time visibility of officers, armies, troops, aircraft and ships on the world map, even on the move!
  • chase the map behind the enemy, large-scale assault on cities, battles of thousands of armies of alliances
  • the evil thugs on the map, who are asking for it, so that their loot arm, resources, weapons and prisoners are taken away from them!
  • extensive diplomatic opportunities: alliances, alliances, strategic planning in alliances, treasury, own chat and news channel for successful management;
  • lotteries with prizes, ratings of countries and alliances, the ability to earn game currency without spending their money.

Homepage: http://wap.mgates.ru/game/i20/

Download:
dimitrius / naj
Message#18
08.03.10, 22:32
Still not crazy, but already cured of it.
[offline]

Messages 464
Check in: 28.03.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Have come here

Last update of the game in the header:8.03.2010

Description:
A fun free browser about the everyday life of "native Muscovites" and "those who come in large numbers." The ability to increase your rating (which is not necessary!) For real. In the evenings, funny masses of pvp and races around the city. Unfortunately there are no mobs and the experience is earned by beating other players (but this is decorated with humor!). If you are not online every day there is the possibility of "freezing" so that your cold corpse is not disturbed and does not take away the last penny from it (at first you can earn it only that way).

Opportunities:
  • Flash player required.

Homepage: http://www.moswar.ru/

Download:
aurum79
Message#19
06.06.10, 14:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 14.05.09
Redmi Note 7 3/32

World of Shadows
Version 1.0

Last update of the game in the header:6.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
World of Shadows is a free MMORPG. The game combines a fascinating story, an interesting social component (participation in Hell Games, trips to Dungeons, unions in Gangs), an original battle system, spells, and improvements to your character (amulets, charms, guild bonuses, and many others).

I myself play with Opera Mini 4.2 through Esmertec Jbed. Like most browser games, it perfectly supports touch screens, so there are no problems with control.
For all newbies I advise you to get acquainted with the section "Help" which is located at the bottom of the gaming page under the frame.

Opportunities:
  • Two opposing sides
  • Three character classes
  • The type of character varies depending on the equipment
  • Each class has 3 types of abilities (besides the usual blow)
  • Various equipment upgrades (item rank, item stats, crit improvement)
  • Available daily quests
  • Constantly over 1000 players online
  • 30 levels of character development with subsequent improvement, by obtaining a rank and acquiring the best things
  • 10 levels of improvement for each ability (amulets)
  • Constant teamwork, because without the command to move forward will not work
  • Set bonuses depending on equipment
  • still a lot of interesting and unusual ...
Homepage: http://vten.ru/

Post has been editedaurum79 - 06.06.10, 15:12
spiker92
Message#20
21.11.10, 12:44
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 12.08.10

WWW.Ganjawars.RU

--------------------