make our BB a little full | Google Play Store + Youtube and others.

Rep: (67)
Guys, could anyone install Google Play Services? Google Play itself according to the instructions in the header installed, everything works, but these fucking services do not want to be installed.
For example, Google cards are constantly asked to install them every time they start, although they work fine without them ...

huser @ 01/23/2016, 9:20 PM*
Guys, could anyone install Google Play Services? Google Play itself according to the instructions in the header installed, everything works, but these fucking services do not want to be installed. For example, Google cards are constantly asked to install them every time they start, although they work fine without them ...

Here ishereYou can download new versions of Google Login, BlackBerry Google ID, Google Play and patched version of Google Play Services.
We say thank you comradenedvorowoy .

Post has been editedhuser - 23.01.16, 20:34

Rep: (11)
Cobalt Official Pagecontains everything you need to properly run android applications dependent on Google onBB .

Rep: (-1)
Gmail is still not working.

Picture

And if Gmail is bought in the Blackberry market, then it will not work either?
I have downloaded from android market and it doesn’t work without google.
Google service is also installed, but does not work.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAdelante $ - 17.04.16, 07:48

I removed Gmail from the marketplace play, and it all worked, mail from the side in the hab appeared, but before that it did not work.

But now, after the appearance of mail from Gmail on the side, everything is no longer loaded from the playlist of the market.
Some kind of software conflict, as before, everything was loaded.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAdelante $ - 17.04.16, 09:23

huser @ 01/23/2016, 19:33*
Here you can download new versions of Google Login, BlackBerry Google ID, Google Play and patched version of Google Play Services.

With the new versions 4.3.3 and 2.8, the application materials are not loaded and not updated (not the application, but the fact that in the middle). Here is what he writes

Attached images
Attached Image

Adelante $ , Drive on this Google Play (as well as on other third-party stores) - it works through the stump of the deck and the battery eats significantly. I deleted it nafig and added topics from this forum with the necessary programs to my favorites (there is such a button in the upper right) - there you can also set the frequency of email notifications about new messages in the topic. And now I periodically check in, check for updates of the necessary programs - and everything works fine, the battery does not eat anything and no glitches.

Total commander used to load without problems.
What's wrong?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedklich007 - 28.11.16, 16:07
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (0)
It does not work. The current Google account does not accept. When creating a new one, it does not create: ((

Thanks, on my Passport (10.3.2.2836) everything works. Applications are installed and working.

When you install the Blackberry Google ID, you get the error "Unable to install the application." Blackberry Passport 10.3.2.2836.
Attached Image

Post has been editedklich007 - 09.12.16, 18:35
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Dear, tell me how to run a vibe on the BB Passport? It is installed, you launch it and it crashes right away !!!!

Rep: (6)
I installed this one, everything works Viber.ver.5.6.5.1885.build.207 on the forum look

I have not even installed. Just throws out with words impossible to install. Blackberry z10 stl100-2 According to 10.3.2.2836

Gde skachat
com.google.android.gms-10.0.84-cobalt-build1.apk?
I Chem luchshe za 5.8.8?

Good afternoon, please tell me how can I find the FM Radio application in my Blackberry Passport? The specifications stated that it is there. And where. Software 10.3.3
M
Speak your question in the profile topicBlackberry passport

Post has been editedklich007 - 29.03.17, 21:19

Rep: (2)
on the Z30. 10.3.3 accidentally updated Skype in the playmarket - now it doesn't work!
Before that there was an old version (I do not remember the number) - everything worked!
how to cure?

Rep: (2)
Dexterf @ 05/03/17 06:53*
on the Z30. 10.3.3 accidentally updated Skype in the playmarket - now it doesn't work!
Before that there was an old version (I do not remember the number) - everything worked!
how to cure?

I will answer to myself) - by probing errors and the mat, the old version of Skype 5.0.0.51733 has earned!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 14:57