make our BB a little full | Google Play Store + Youtube and others.

Rep: (1)
For a long time, it was not possible to install the full-featured android app store on the Google Play Store on BlackBerry devices. But now these days are in the past. Just now on the English-speaking community forum.CrackberryCobalt232 user introduced a new version of the patched Google Play Store.

Opportunities:

View, search, comment on your favorite applications, games, books, music.
Buying all available paid content
Download and install applications, including paid ones
The possibility of returning money for paid applications.

InstallGoogle Login. Run the application and add your account. The application closes after successful addition. -Attached filecom.google.android.gsf.login-v4.3.2.apk(3.05 MB)

InstallBlackBerry Google ID. Launch the app and register your device with Google Play. -Attached filecobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.2.apk(501.67 KB)

InstallGoogle play(and / or Google Play Services). Run and download and search for the applications you need. -Attached filecom.android.vending-5.8.8-cobalt-build2.apk(12.59 MB)

After that you can run the store, search for the applications you need. By pressing the “Install” button, you will download and install the application on the device. If it is paid, you can pay it. If the program did not suit you, you can return the money spent for it.

+ small bonus
youtube - Attached filecom.google.android.youtube-10.33.51-cobalt.apk (13.76 MB)

android browser - Attached filecobalt.android.browser.apk (85.23 KB)

Rep: (0)
For some reason, these programs do not accept my account in Google, what could be the matter?

* WOLD87, to be honest I don’t know everything worked out right the first time! Did you do everything in order?

Rep: (2)
Blackberry pasport
I did everything according to the instructions, everything works with a bang!
Thanks to the author

* rzzza
Apparently not in order) now everything plows, thank you very much.

Google play took off, but when you try to install from it, Services gives "can not install the application"

Google play took off, but when you try to install from it, Services gives "can not install the application"

Unfortunately, not everything works that is in Google Play

* WOLD87,
the same problem did everything in order did everything exactly does not go into the account

Rep: (25)
Everything started, only the "bonus", YouTube is not included in the account.

Rep: (6)
Some applications will not work. Probably (I'm not sure about this) that the point is in the Android runtime, which is now -4.3 for Blackberry, and 6.0 is already relevant. In any case, most applications will work.

Post has been editedTilacin - 27.12.15, 00:05

If the application is not installed, then there is a non-zero probability that it checks the Google play services signature, it can be cured and the application will be installed:
There is a patcher that removes the Google play services signature verification and the application starts working normally.
http://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/how-patch-android-apps-depending-google-maps-google-play-services-914930/

To work the patcher requires Java on the PC.
All apk, which google play installs on Android runtime, are first downloaded to Downloads on the device’s internal storage. It needs to be copied from there, patched, copied onto the device and try to install it again.
For the time being, no application has refused to work with me, even Google’s Music type.

Post has been editedweasel - 28.12.15, 04:26

I could not register the device.
Writes: "Check-in failed: [403 Forbidden]". I did everything according to the instructions. Device: blackberry classic

Posted 12/30/2015 4:43 PM:

I’m seeing the error message [403 Forbidden] when I try to check-in my device
If you see it in Blackberry Google ID
you are using two factor authentication with your google account. If you are using Google app account password. After you created the password there, you can use it. Google e-mail password password if asked for a password.

Something I did not understand how to bind a specific password: (

All figured out, just need to enter the generated password with spaces;)

Rep: (7)
maps require now installed Google Service
which does not get up
but notifications are constantly appearing ... how can these notifications be disabled?

Rep: (270)
* freakfuzz,
Study

Rep: (7)
* nedvorowoy,
there is no Windows anywhere at hand: blush:

Rep: (-1)
It turned out on the BB Z10
Now I install Google Service, because I requested it after gmail, it takes a very long time

Attached images
Attached Image

Google Service did not install, and gmail did not open without it.
And that update was put, than the installation of Google service was interrupted.

Post has been editedAdelante $ - 13.01.16, 04:01

Did someone have a Google service installed?

Rep: (270)
* Adelante $,
Everything is working. The main thing is to follow the instructions in the first post.
And you can add a mail account in your accounts. After that, all messages will be sent to the Hub.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 15:26