> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 - Firmware
A survey of owners Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70
Do you use root-rights on the device?
Yes (Android 4.4) [ 149 ] ** [8,48%]
No (Android 4.4) [ 293 ] ** [16,68%]
Yes (Android 5.0) [ 437 ] ** [24,87%]
No (Android 5.0) [ 890 ] ** [50,65%]
Updated to Android 5.0.1?
Yes, and generally satisfied with the result. [ 965 ] ** [54,92%]
Yes, but not happy because of some problems. [ 334 ] ** [19,01%]
Yes, then I had to roll back to 4.4. [ 115 ] ** [6,55%]
No, basically I will not be updated. [ 278 ] ** [15,82%]
Total votes: 1757

Rep: (31)
Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 - Firmware
PictureLenovo Archer, TAB 2 A10-70L, TAB 2 A10-70F
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Instructions for firmware via SP Flash Tool and change region code
1. Charge the tablet
2. Install the appropriate (for your operation system) driver
3. Download and unzip the SP Flash Tool (usually comes with the firmware)
4. Download the firmware you need and unzip it into a folder that does not contain Russian characters.
5. Run the SP Flash Tool (file flash_tool.exe)
6. In the program, check in the Options-Download menu the checked boxes in the DA DL ALL WITH CHECKSUM section.
7. In the program window, select the Download tab and change the Download only mode to Firmware Upgrade
8. Click the Scatter-loading button and select the scatter file in the folder with the firmware in the subsection target_bin
9. We are waiting for checking the checksums of the firmware (if necessary)
10. Click the Download button (green arrow down)
11. Connect the turn off device to yusb
12. When the firmware is completed, turn off the device and turn it on. The first inclusion can last a few minutes!
13. After the first start-up (before the wipes and OTA updates), it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to change the region code! For this you need: For modifications with a call, simply open the phone application and dial the code #### 6020 # and select the appropriate one in the list of regions. For models without a dialer, open the contacts application, create any contact, click search in the contact list and enter the code #### 6020 #, then select the appropriate one in the list of regions. After selecting a region, the tablet will reboot into the recovery and apply the region-code settings. WHEN IT'S ALL USER DATA WILL BE DELETED!

We are flashing through TWRP the official Android 6.0 214 L version, if desired we set Root rights
Recovery + root Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F (L) Android 6.0
Opening Root rights to Android 6.0 without formatting the / DATA partition
Opening Root-rights on the Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 LTE device Android version 4.4.4
Opening Root rights to A10-70L running Android 5.0.1 (Lollipop)
Opening Root rights to Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 (Android 5.0)
Another way to open Root rights to A10-70F on Lollipop
Installing custom recovery

Recovery

User reviews, Possible problems, Frequently asked questions.

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 04.04.19, 11:09
Reason for editing: Xposed for Android 6

Rep: (2)
And my programs and games are transferred to the flash and with no problems ...

Rep: (0)
Yesterday, a colleague bought such a wife as a gift on my recommendation. Today brought, "you programmer", look.
The essence is this: Constantly goes into a reboot, once out of five it loads up, but after a minute it gets out again. And at the stage of the Lenovo logo.
Where to dig, who knows?, Prompt, please, if there are thoughts.

Post has been editedBuxpob - 14.07.15, 12:52

Rep: (924)
Where to dig, who knows?, Prompt, please, if there are thoughts.
When loaded, discard the screen version of the firmware. Where did you buy?
Reset to recovery, boot without SIM / SD and try to upgrade over WiFi
If it does not work out, then it’s better to give a replacement, some kind of nonsense.

I try to boot without a card and SIM card. Here is a screen. Reset to recovery does not help
Attached Image

I bought in Mvideo

Post has been editedSergey164 - 14.07.15, 17:30
Reason for editing: spoiler

AKlass @ 07/13/2015, 9:32 PM*
Specify which flash is transferred. On the inside and I move, but on the MicroSD - no.

on micro sd

* besikus,
on micro sd

Everything, I understood how! Just not all programs are transferred.

Has anyone put a third-party file manager, everyone has a problem with the files, I mean that you can neither delete nor move, the current through the native file manager?

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.08.15, 15:14

Rep: (3277)
* besikus,
For the experiment set ES Explorer. Everything is copied and deleted.

Rep: (10)
Guys who know, tell me .... The first tablet I have is ... therefore the question is: how to enter the service menu (not the recovery that is caused by dialing numbers with the call team), I want to delve into setting up the network (GSM only, etc.) because There are not enough settings ... If there is no voice calls at all ... And are there such settings in the recovery?

Posted on 07/07/2015 14:05:

How is it with the quality of the screen, how bright, rich colors? Maybe in comparison with an apple or samsung S there is an opportunity to compare? I do not understand why so little information on it in the net

The quality is excellent .... The current must be taken into account that there is no screen protection ... It is necessary to take captivity ...

I also met in reviews that it is impossible to watch 1080 stream of videos from YouTube and video services, the owners check pzhlsta

All the rules, checked, but the current through the watermelon, through the application does not offer such permission (specifically about youtube)

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.08.15, 15:14

how to enter the service menu (not the recovery which is called by dialing numbers with the call command)

Entry code in the engineering menu MediaTek: * # * # 3646633 # * # *

But where to enter? There are a bunch of applications to access the engineering menu of MTK. For example:
Mediatek Engineer Mode - Shortcut
В® Mobileuncle MTK Tools
https: //play.google.co…svs.svsengrunner&hl=en

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.08.15, 15:15

[email protected], 12:01 *
I also met in reviews that it is impossible to watch 1080 stream of videos from YouTube and video services, the owners check pzhlsta

All the rules, checked, but the current through the watermelon, through the application does not offer such permission (specifically about youtube)

It seems that the Lenovo firmware is forcibly limited to 1080p on youtube.
Yoga 2 is the sameLenovo Yoga Tablet 2 - Official firmware (OS 4.4.x) (Post pro100gamer # 36284827)

There is a possibility that this quality mode will appear in the 5th anroid.

Entry code in the engineering menu MediaTek: * # * # 3646633 # * # *

I am aware that there are codes ... Thank you ...
But where to enter? There are a bunch of applications to access the engineering menu of MTK. For example:

Thanks for the program ...
I just thought there might be a way without a prog (I’m just not a supporter to install a separate prog for each crap) ... This is an android .... Show everything that is hidden ...
Indeed, in the engineering menu a lot of settings with the network: and only 4g and 4g and 3g pipets ... It’s hard for them to bring it to the firmware, what was it? If it already is ...

For example, for me, nafik would not fall so that the tablet would switch from 4g then to 3g then to 2g ... this letter E is relevant in the village only ... In the city, it did not fall ...

Post has been editedmio1984 - 25.07.15, 12:57

But where to enter?
Try in the search box in contacts :)

Try in the search box in contacts

Our tablet does not support voice calls ... Although in the search for a contact ... Although ok. Google ... I installed a third-party dialer ... it says a lot of voice calls ... so that the current SMS ...

Our tablet does not support voice calls ... Although in the search for a contact ...
Codes if triggered, then in the call, and contacts - all the same. And about the dialer was immediately known - here the SIM is only for data

Rep: (5)
And no one noticed such a lag - after the break, do you start to do something with sound, does the tablet first make a higher volume, and then lower it to the established one? I sin on Dolby pre-installed software.

It is impossible to watch 1080 video stream from YouTube and video services

I rummaged through the forum. I concluded that in the youtube application there are lists of devices with possible playback quality. So Lenovo devices get there very late ...
At the official support forum, people ask such questions, no one gives answers ... Here ishereandhere...
It seems that you need to wait for youtube update orrule yourself

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.08.15, 15:17

Leo_graph @ 07.27.2015, 13:33*
At the official support forum, people ask such questions, no one gives answers ... Right here and here ...

AnsweredThat Android 5.0 added support for youtube.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.08.15, 15:17

Good afternoon, I want to ask the owners, is there any kind of reader in the device? (Often, installed from the outside, the battery is much stronger) Samsung has a special brightness mode for reading, does it have something similar or do you need to choose it yourself?

Post has been editedsabresforeva - 28.07.15, 08:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/13/19, 15:22