> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

My Free Farm 2 [Online] | [Simulator] My Free Farm 2 - build your own farm in 3D
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 1 ] ** [100%]
Good [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 1

Rep: (24)
My free farm 2
Version: 1.36.005
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:11.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
My Free Farm 2 - build your own farm in 3D with cute animals!

Description:
My Free Farm 2 - build your own farm in 3D with cute animals!
Create your own farm, which will reign idyll! My Free Farm 2 offers you a versatile, exciting gaming experience on thine tablet on Android. The free app you build your own farm. You expect a colorful situation in 3D, where there are 20 plants, 80 food, cute animals, various industrial buildings and a charming decoration. Thanks to the touch screen (touchscreen), you can consider your farm from all sides, to move in the game, and zoom in or out to view. With My Free Farm 2 upjers game developer of Bamberg is a great new application. You expect a new game world that exists only in the form of applications, and offers you an amazing gaming experience. Discover the versatile design possibilities in this particular game of the farm. You expect the following features:
- Soot 20 different plants
- Keep and take care of 8 animal species
- recycles its products in 15 production buildings
- produce 80 products
- Perform customer jobs
- decorate your farm, excellent scenery and expand its
Meet the colorful world of My Free Farm 2. Build the farm in accordance with their views. Feed and care for cute animals - from sheep, and finishing pig. Harvest from the fertile fields and beautifying your yard and the countryside beautiful scenery. Download the game in a farm here in the Google Play Store for your tablet for free and start right now building their own farm idyll.

GooglePlay: https: //play.google.co...pjers.newzealandfarmer
Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download: Version: 1.1.5
Version: 1.36.005 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Attached fileMy Free Farm 2_1.1.5.apk(47.91 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 11.07.19, 18:07
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.36.005 GP Version

Rep: (2)
Cho No comments, no one has cast a spell chtol?)

Rep: (472)
and no mods (

Rep: (141)
Type of: A new version
Version: 1.36.005
Short description: GP Version
The handyman gang has visited My Free Farm 2 and fixed a few things here and there - squeaking doors have been oiled, cracks in the walls have been filled - in a word: bugfixes!

Attached files

Attached fileMy Free Farm 2 v1.36.005.apk(84.5 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 13:59