Pure
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1681
Check in: 19.04.11
Oneplus 3T

OnePlus Two - Official Firmware
PictureOnePlus Two, OnePlus 2, A2001, A2003, A2005
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Modification and decorations � | Unofficial firmware and custom kernels � | Official firmware �

Important information!

����� �������� �� ������������, ������ ����, ������� � ������ �����������, ��������� � ���������� ����������� ����� ��������� �� Recovery download

����� ��������� � ������� ���� 50%.
����� ����� ��������� �������� ������ ������������ � �������� ��� ����� ����� ������ ����� ������ ������ ������.

And remember - everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk! The authors of the manuals are not responsible for your actions and curves hands!

• Starting with Oxygen 2.1.2, OnePlus officially added the Russian language.
  • All wishes for filling caps write to me in QMS . All questions about the timing of the release of new firmware versions will be regarded as offtopic and deleted.

Drivers and Utilities
Oneplus Two Toolbox - Toolkit
ToolBox - new version
Drivers that came with the phone (they install adb right away, along the path of C: \ Android)
Universal ADB drivers
SDK Slim (ADB)Attached fileAndroidSDKSlim.zip(1.07 MB)

Firmware
Oxygen OS
Hydrogen OS
BETA TEST
This firmware is intended for developers. If you do not have experience with Fastboot, Adb and TWRP - pass by, wait for the stable version
Installation
1. We start the firmware
2. Download Open gapps arm64 nano
3. Download the archive with twrp and su
4.We gapps, su, archive with firmware
5.We go to TWRP, do a full wipe (cache, dalwick, systems, date)
6. Install the firmware and immediately install gapps, su without rebooting, and only then reboot into the system, wait for the download
7. Turn off the phone again, boot into Fastboot, flash the downloaded h2os_twrp.img
8. Choose English in recovery
Attached Image
Attached Image
Return to 5.1.1
1. We startFirstaid
2.Proshivayem through Fastboot
3. Reboot into recovery
4. Restore the backup 5.1.1 or reinstall the firmware

Hydrogen beta 6.0 marshmallow
Archive with TWRP and Su
Patch for application Russification- Flash through TWRP without wipes, reboot, install MoreLocale2 and followThis instructions

Hydrogen OS off site with current firmware versions
PureHydro Patch

Hydrogen MM of 05/14/16
Hydrogen MM on 04/28/16release
Hydrogen OTA 017 all
Hydrogen_14_OTA_015_all
Hydrogen_14_OTA_014_all
Hydrogen_14_011_OTA + Full
Hydrogen_14_OTA_009-010
Hydrogen_14_OTA_008-009
Hydrogen_14_OTA_008_all
Hydrogen_14_OTA_007_all
Hydrogen_14_OTA_005_all

Recovery
Nuances of versions of recovery for different versions of Oxygen
Off TWRP- always current versions
Hybrid TWRP
Stock recovery
Stock recovery can be downloadedHereandHere
Root rights
For further action, we need custom recovery, in our case it’sTWRPWhere to get it and how to install it, described in the Cap under the spoiler:"Recovery". You can also install via the utilityToolboxwhich is under the spoiler:"Drivers and Utilities".

After the custom recovery is installed, we do the items below:
1) Download the archive you need below:
SuperSU

2) Copy it to the phone, without unpacking, to the root of the phone's memory.
3) Boot into custom recovery (Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time).
4) Click onInstall , then select the archive with SuperSU .
5) Swipe to confirm the installation. Then click on Reboot.
Kernels
Kernel Stock
Custom Kernels
Located in the topic headerOnePlus Two - Unofficial Firmware (OS 5.1.1)the same discussion takes place on any firmware.
Instructions
Do not forget that before performing all actions via ADB, you should download and install drivers from the spoiler "Drivers and Utilities"
Method for updating OTA through TWRP custom recovery
A way to install OTA on a root device with custom recovery (TWRP):
1. Download OTA. Settings - about phone - system update - download. No need to install. The file is in /sdcard/.oneplusOTA (something like this). There .zip
2. Boot in recovery and make full backup
3. We make wipe only System section
4. We are flashing the full version of the current firmware (only in the case of changing the System section - they put the root)
5. We roll the downloaded OTA
6. We sew root, xposed and other modes that were previously
Bootloader unlocking
How to find out if the bootloader is unlocked or not?
Go to the menu "About phone" and tap several times on the build number to open the menu for developers. Next, open the developers menu in the settings and put the "USB Debugging" checkbox there

1) Turn off the phone. Then boot into fastboot mode. To do this, hold down the volume key up and the lock key. The screen should say "fastboot" or "fastboot mode"
2) Connect your phone and computer using a USB cable.
3) Open the command prompt as an administrator and copy there (or just in Windows open a folder such as C: \ Android>in the free space of the window, press Shift + Right mouse button>"Open command window") and enter the following code from the command line:
fastboot oem device-info

If the line "device unlocked" says "true", then the bootloader is unlocked.
Bootloader unlocking
After unlocking using this method, all data from the memory card will be deleted and the smartphone will reset to factory settings and user data will be deleted (sms, logs, user programs) If the bootloader has previously been unlocked and locked for some reason, then a new data unlock will not delete all the data.

Go to the menu "About phone" and tap several times on the build number to open the menu for developers. Next, open the developers menu in the settings and put the "USB Debugging" checkbox there
1) Turn off the phone. Then boot into fastboot mode. To do this, hold down the volume key up and the lock key. The screen should say "fastboot" or "fastboot mode"
2) Connect your phone and computer using a USB cable.
3) Open the command prompt as an administrator and copy there (or just in Windows open a folder such as C: \ Android>in the free space of the window, press Shift + Right mouse button>"Open command window") and enter the following code from the command line:
fastboot devices

This command will show the list of connected phones. If the serial number of your phone is highlighted, you can proceed to step 4. If not, then you need to install the driver.

Enter the following into the console:Attention! This will delete all data on the phone!
fastboot oem unlock

5) The display will show a request to unlock the Loader, select the desired column with the volume rocker and confirm with the Power button, the phone restarts and the Loader is unlocked.
Backup EFS. Very important!
It is recommended to backup your EFS parameters. This will allow restoring such parameters as: IMEI, S / N, GPSID, WIFIMAC, BTMAC, etc. in case of their loss. Without these parameters, the phone turns into an almost useless thing.
Method number 1 (TWRP)
And so, we need to do the following:

1) First, we need a TWRP Custom Recovery, where to get it and how to install it under the "Recovery" spoiler
2. To create a backup, we load into the recovery. To boot into Recovery:when the phone is turned off, hold down the volume button down, then, without releasing, hold down the power button, after the display lights up and the 1+ logo appears, you can release the power button and keep the volume down until Booting.
3. Next, click "Backup" and select the item "EFS". Next swipe right. Backup is ready.
4. Reboot into the system, then copy the backup from the TWRP folder and save it on any media (flash drive, PC, cloud, etc.).
Method number 2 (using the terminal on the BB / terminal emulator on the smartphone)
1. Making a backup. To do this, installterminal emulatoron a smartphone or connect a smartphone to a computer and in the terminal (cmd) we write:
su

We give root rights.
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p10 of = / sdcard / modemst1.bin bs = 512
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p11 of = / sdcard / modemst2.bin bs = 512

2 modemst1.bin and modemst2.bin files will be created in the sdcard root.

2. To restore EFS:
Boot into the fastboot, open the console on the computer and write:
fastboot flash modemst1 modemst1.bin
fastboot flash modemst2 modemst2.bin

Or on the smartphone in the terminal emulator we write:
dd if = / sdcard / modemst1.bin of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p10
dd if = / sdcard / modemst2.bin of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p11
Recovering from a hard brick
Hard Brick ("brick") in OnePlus2 (hereinafter OPT) happens in the event of a change in any system partition.
This does not allow the phone to properly flash these sections or format. The phone does not turn on, does not respond to commands when it is "wry", cyclically reboots, the logo flashes.
The solution for OPT is the same as for OnePlus1 - you need a Qualcomm driver and firmware for recovery.

Driver reference - Attached fileOneplus_Qualcomm_Driver.rar (192.99 KB)
Link to the Qualcomm program or Attached fileA2001_save_brick_mini.rar (50.83 MB)

1. The first step is disabling the digital signature of drivers in Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 -How to do itor google help
2. The second step, hold down the power button for 20 seconds to force off, then hold down the volume + button and connect the USB cable, the PC will find a new device (if it doesn't, try holding down the volume + and the volume - together)
3. The third step, go to the Device Manager on your PC, find the new "QUALCOMM-HS USB Diagnostics 9006" device. Update the driver that was downloaded above from the corresponding folder (for 32bit windows, select the x86 folder; for 64bit windows, select the x64 folder).
4. The fourth step, when properly installed, run the programMSM8994DownloadTool.exe with administrator rights. Click the Start button in the upper left corner and wait for the download to complete.
Your OPT should now be part of TWRP. The phone still will not be able to boot itself, but you can go into the recovery and install the firmware yourself - however, this method works very rarely, it is recommended to go directly to the second method.

For those who do not have this method, there is a second method of full recovery.
DownloadArchive , it contains the program, firmware Oxygen 15.08.05
Install this firmware according to the instructions above. Your phone should boot into the firmware. Good luck to all.

Video instructions for installing the ADB and Fastboot drivers under Windows
Instructions for installing / updating the official firmware through stock Recovery
Instructions on firmware Chinese version of OnePlus Two on Oxygen OS 2.0
Firmware via fastboot on MacOS
How to return the smartphone to life if you accidentally deleted the firmware in TWRPanother wayHere
If you forgot the Pin / Graphic key and can not unlock the phone after flashing

Rollback with Hydrogen MM and Oxygen 3.0.1 (revert to lolipop) to the previous version of Android without PC
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.05.19, 01:34
Reason for editing: ToolBox - new version
doraev1977
Message#42
04.09.15, 19:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3340
Check in: 27.12.13
Google Pixel 3 XL

vitas-1806 @ 09/04/2015, 19:32*
Please indicate the source? Where does this miracle come from?

The source in the header of your topic, Toolboox is called :)

Post has been editeddoraev1977 - 04.09.15, 22:51

--------------------
All flagships, almost all brands ...
WillYouQuit
Message#43
05.09.15, 07:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 05.09.15

Good afternoon, IOS has used the last 5 years. Now I decided to change to oneplus two. Now, as a child I look at him and do not know what to do with him. More precisely what is Android. They brought it to me from China, according to your detailed instructions, I patched it up to Oxygen 2.0.2 (so I understood that this is the latest version). Next, I wanted to put the Russian language on it. I saw that there are patches with a very brief description:
1. We do a full backup of the entire system
2. Install the clean full version of Oxygen 2.0.2
3. Doing Wipe Data
4. We do Restore Data
5.Load in system
6. Go back to TWRP
7.We archive the archive in Russian with a subsequent wipe - dalwick cache / cache
8. Choose via MoreLocale 2

Starting from point number 3 - dark forest, more precisely mist!
If not difficult, write for people like me a complete step-by-step description of everything!
Thank!
vitas-1806
Message#44
06.09.15, 08:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1155
Check in: 22.12.06
Oneplus 3T

Has anyone tried to do anything through ADB which are in the header? They are from the first version of OnePlus.

--------------------
PocketBook Touch 622
Was: Nokia 6230>Nokia 6630>Eten G500 +>Rover s5>HTC Touch Cruise (P3650)>Samsung Omnia II>HTC Touch 3G>Samsung GS II>Samsung GS IV i9505>Samsung GS III>Oneplus one>Oneplus two>Huawei Honor 4C>Huawei Honor 5X>OnePlus 3 & Nvidia Shield LTE
doraev1977
Message#45
06.09.15, 08:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3340
Google Pixel 3 XL

* vitas-1806,
I remember that I once put the ADB out of the caps and they still have a good buzz for me, regardless of the update ...

--------------------
Ninikitka
Message#46
06.09.15, 12:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 06.09.15

Seven, good day! When I try to install the update oxygen_14_1508211811, I write installation failed and there is a reboot button. Why? How to solve it? Root is also not set, writes the same.

Post has been editedNinikitka - 06.09.15, 12:47
doraev1977
Message#47
06.09.15, 12:55
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3340
Google Pixel 3 XL

Ninikitka @ 09/06/2015, 12:41*
installation failed and there is a reboot button. Why? How to solve it? Root is also not set, writes the same.

And how you are trying to put all this, describe the sequence of their actions. Little information from you ...

--------------------
akitlab
Message#48
06.09.15, 13:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 319
Check in: 13.03.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Ninikitka @ 09/06/2015, 11:41*
Root is also not set, writes the same.

On the original firmware, I rolled out the custom TWRP through the toolbox from the header, and in it I patched superSU (available on the forum, latest version 2.49), everything works

--------------------
NSTwGL, One (M8), 1 + 3, 1 + X
SET_S
Message#49
06.09.15, 15:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 13.01.13

After receiving the root, I can not go into the recovery. The body hangs on the screen saver 1+. Where is the mistake? (1 + 2 Oxygen 2.0.2)
magura320
Message#50
06.09.15, 15:25
Pure
[offline]

Messages 1681
Oneplus 3T

SET_S @ 09/06/2015, 17:19*
After receiving the root, I can not go into the recovery. The body hangs on the screen saver 1+. Where is the mistake? (1 + 2 Oxygen 2.0.2)
I have never had any errors when receiving the root, apparently wiping up something extra) go to the fastboot and put the recovery through the toolbox, if it really does not go into it

--------------------
Oneplus 3t 64gb
Galaxy s8 black
Iphone x
pinr
Message#51
06.09.15, 17:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557
Check in: 21.01.10
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29

The most stupid question ...

How now to take down the root and firmware ... and return the phone to the factory default settings?
Is it all real?
Can you describe this process ... please

--------------------
Huawei Mate 20
magura320
Message#52
06.09.15, 17:45
Pure
[offline]

Messages 1681
Oneplus 3T

Pinr @ 09/06/2015, 19:33*
The most stupid question ...

How now to take down the root and firmware ... and return the phone to the factory default settings?
Is it all real?
Can you describe this process ... please
through the rollback toolbox standard recovery and put off the firmware

--------------------
Oneplus 3t 64gb
Galaxy s8 black
Iphone x
DimChik2903
Message#53
06.09.15, 22:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 21.04.13
Xiaomi Mi 8

Doraev1977 @ 09/06/2015, 12:55*
And how you are trying to put all this, describe the sequence of their actions. Little information from you ...

He and I are friends, so I am writing for him: an update is being downloaded over the air from the notification panel. Next, the set button is hired, the body reboots into the stock recovery, tries to update and writes the file

--------------------
Primary: Xiaomi Mi8. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Enhanced Edition, Apple iPad 2, Xiaomi MiWiFi 4 * 2, Mi Smart Scale, Xiaomi Yi, Mi Band 2, Soocare X3
magura320
Message#54
07.09.15, 05:13
Pure
[offline]

Messages 1681
Oneplus 3T

DimChik2903 @ 09/07/2015, 00:04*
He and I are friends, so I am writing for him: an update is being downloaded over the air from the notification panel. Next, the set button is hired, the body reboots into the stock recovery, tries to update and writes the file
But how do you put it through standard recovery?! Only through tvrp it will be installed. The update can be delivered by manually downloading the full version and flashing, OTA is not installed over the air, because the system is apparently somehow changed from the original.

--------------------
Oneplus 3t 64gb
Galaxy s8 black
Iphone x
rapture
Message#55
07.09.15, 15:40
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 21.03.10

I don’t have any drivers: (((((the phone is defined as Fastboot interface (Google USB ID)) and when I try to manually select the driver installation from the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ OnePlus USB Drivers \ OnePlus_android_winusb.inf drive, it says that There is no hash and the driver can not install. I've been fighting for 3 hours already !!!

UPD: Turned off the driver digital signature, now I was able to install the Oneplus driver. But adb devices does not see anything :(
UPD2: I saw through flashboot devices. But I can not flash recovery there, writes device locked. I can not do flashboot oem unlock, writes that it can not: ((((((((

Flashing recovery ...

sending 'recovery' (25956 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'recovery' ... FAILED (remote: device is locked. Cannot flash images)

Post has been editedrapture - 07.09.15, 16:34
Nj_DADE
Message#56
07.09.15, 16:37
â–º777 [i] 3â—„
[offline]

Messages 1873
Check in: 04.10.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

* rapture,
loader locked.
do throughOnePlus Two - Official firmware (OS 5.1.1)

and here's a search by topic .. the question was raised
OnePlus Two - Official firmware (OS 5.1.1)

--------------------
Never settle+||Oneplus 6 + ☊ Sennheiser M2 IEBT
⌚ Samsung Gear S3 Classic
rapture
Message#57
07.09.15, 16:48
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 21.03.10

Unfortunately, I wiped everything that is possible and impossible in custom recovery, now the phone is not loaded into the system and is not loaded into the recovery .. it is loaded only in fastboot mode ... what to do? On p.2 everything stops:
Your bootloader status is:
<waiting for device>

UPD:
translated into fastboot mode, displays:

Your bootloader status is:
<waiting for device>
... INFO Device tampered: true
INFO Device unlocked: false
INFO Device is_verified: false
INFO Charger screen enabled: false
INFO Display panel:
INFO console_locked: 1
INFO exec_console_unconsole: 0
Okay
=================================================

1. If it shows this:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
Then your bootloader is unlocked.

2. If it shows this:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
Then your bootloader is locked.

Press any key to return!

Posted on 09/07/2015, 16:48:

When I try to choose p.3, this is what happens:

Confirm to clear data on your phone

... FAILED (remote: oem unlock is disabled)
To continue, press any key. . .

Post has been editedrapture - 07.09.15, 16:53
rjabkov
Message#58
07.09.15, 16:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1981
Check in: 30.03.09
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

In the developer settings, install the unlock and usb debugging checkbox

Post has been editedrjabkov - 07.09.15, 16:56
Nj_DADE
Message#59
07.09.15, 16:56
â–º777 [i] 3â—„
[offline]

Messages 1873
Check in: 04.10.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

* rjabkov,
how?) the phone does not boot into the system

--------------------
Never settle+||Oneplus 6 + ☊ Sennheiser M2 IEBT
⌚ Samsung Gear S3 Classic
rjabkov
Message#60
07.09.15, 16:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1981
Check in: 30.03.09
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Hmm, a man wrote instructions on how to repair a brick not so long ago, look can help
livsey
Message#61
07.09.15, 16:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1949
Check in: 03.11.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

* Nj_DADE,
And according to the instructions, in the header to restore?

184 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 00:49