> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

INTO THE VOID [3D] | [Simulator] Scientific Fantastic Space Simulator from Mozg Labs
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 66 ] ** [56,9%]
Good [ 32 ] ** [27,59%]
Average [ 15 ] ** [12,93%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [2,59%]
Total votes: 116

Rep: (2384)
Into the Void
Version: 1.8.1
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:28.07.2016

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Great Scientific Fantastic Space Simulator

Description:
Go to the depths of the dying universe to reveal the mystery of mysterious radiation, which burns all the living.
Commander.
Take the brazers of the board with their faction. Build an invincible fleet and fight with your enemies in epic battles.
Explore.
Were in the dying galaxy in search of answers and the necessary resources. Carefully consume fuel and follow the moral crew.
Develop.
Carefully choose which technologies to open, since only a balanced fleet can resist the sets of threats.
Fight.
Fight four completely different empires, each of which has its own technology and tactics.
THINK.
Cosmos is not a place for careless and metering solutions. A step-by-step system will help you avoid it and accurately think over your every step.

вњ” Beautiful RPG / TBS mix with a unique depth
вњ” Fully Russified
вњ” Randomly created universe
вњ” Long and interesting storyline
вњ” 4 completely different fractions
вњ” Epic step-by-step battles
вњ” Laser, kinetic, plasma and discontinuous weapons - each with its advantages and minuses.
вњ” 16 major missions
вњ” 20 additional missions
вњ” A large number of ships with different modifications
вњ” More than 100 technologies in four separate branches
вњ” Giant number of different items, from moving and shields, to compartments with soldiers or drones
вњ” Absolutely without domestic purchases
вњ” Beautiful graphics

PLOT
Many centuries ago our ancestors were forced to leave the earth. The radiation field, now known as "miasm", penetrated on the air and poisoned the planet.
The earth was fed and now rotates among the expanding desert of the spheres, which absorbed mysterious mysteries.
Today Miasm extends deep into the galaxy and continues his height. Sometimes insignificant bars appear inside it, the origin of which is unknown.
Many are afraid that this expansion will never stop. Some are looking for ways to keep the spread of radiation. And very few dare to make expeditions into infectious places, risking their lives.
Among all this chaos, four separate factions appeared: Asia, En Ire, Caltop and Armagedonna Brigadiers. They all pursue their goals.
En Ire occurred from the trade guild. Now they control many trading paths, in passing through the military and medical technologies.
Calms exist on the edge of the Galaxy, creating the most advanced technologies and not stopping in anything to get what they are looking for.
Little is known about Aslia. It is rumored that their people live happily protected by energy shields. But they are little involved in the lives of other factions.
Armagedonna Brigadiers are actually pirates. Basically, they rob the caravans of En Ire. Their people are very free, but there are also several very strong leaders.
We are those who absolutely accurately assesses the threat of Miazma. Being in the essence of an independent group, we plan to find and destroy the source of pollution before the entire galaxy is completely absorbed ..

Picture
Attached Image

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0+

Visual comparisonBy type of ships

Download:
Version: 1.8.1 Mod Into The Void [3D] (post McMuse # 51643182)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Attached filecom.mozglabs.spacefantasy.rar(107.15 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedartem1701 - 28.07.16, 20:19
Reason for editing: New version of Mod + cache

Rep: (234)
MR_KUMAR @ 08/25/2015, 22:29*
Russian interface: No

Definitely not? I saw release 1.0.3 on another resource - so there are screenshots with the Russian, and it is indicated that there is a "mighty". :)

Co Shev Nick
Just typo, Russian is.

Rep: (327)
How is game? It looks interesting.

Rep: (137)
GOF type?

Rep: (18)
Apparently this remake of the old game Into the void

Post has been editedMadiark - 26.08.15, 03:42

Rep: (18)
Already 1.06 has come out

Rep: (13)
Can someone screenshots in the Russian firmware?

INTO THE VOID V1.0.6

Cache: sdcard / Android / obb Attached filecom.mozglabs.spacefantasy.zip. (109.17 MB)

What's new v1.0.6:
- Many Balance Improvements
- Better "Back" Button Support
- Bugfixes and Stability Updates
What's new v1.0.5:
-------------------------------------
What's new v1.0.4:
- Initial release

Attached files

Attached fileINTO THE VOID V1.0.6.APK(21.89 MB)

Post has been editedMr_Kumar - 26.08.15, 11:17

* Co11ady
And the meaning? On Andreyeede there are screenshots in Russian. Normal Russification in the game, if you believe screen. :)

Rep: (27)
Who already played, well, tell me? Type GOF?

Rep: (74)
The game began not bad until I reached the battle, and I understood little in this, I press 10 minutes (not understanding why) on the buttons, I chose guns, turned on the protection or something like that, then something It was happening, the inscriptions "Promach", -200, and something else, but in the end in 10 minutes I didn't go where I didn't kill anyone, I didn't hurt me, I'm just tired and I got out of the game .. .
Everything sorted out with the fight, I myself stepped))

And in the game there is Russian from the beginning of the game selected, completely all translated ...

Post has been editedsitarum - 26.08.15, 13:30

Rep: (264)
Judging by the description of the battles of step-by-step, so no longer GOF

Rep: (15)
The game is good, but I had to start 2 times again and score, too hardcore.
1. I studied the wrong branch in technology - not to beat anyone.
2. All completed. Quests except 1, in the first act, lightly. In the last quest kill with 1 stroke.
I think it's time to go through the main branch, I pass 1 quest, I go further, the second task is killed from 1 stroke, and it is impossible to retreat in front of the battle, the saving has already been rewritten ...

Outcome: You need to be preserved almost before each fight in a separate slot, farm resources and improve to the limit before passing in the main branch. And I think that this is not all, it will be no more easier ...

* miops,

If it's not difficult, a few words about the very fight process can be written, otherwise it is difficult to understand something in screens. Above* sitarum Posted, but also not quite understandable. :) On the device with a place of tight - I will not decide or not to delete the desired to put the "unnecessary" (game).

Rep: (20)
Well, the fight begins, who has more reaction goes first, choose who to attack, what weapon or go to the def, support ships can attack from 2 rows like currents, well, it depends on them to put on them, can fix or shields to charge Many things.
P.S.Lifts the editing of the Seyna, all sorts of gamehakers are unpaid.

Rep: (15)
* Ko Shev Nick,

Fight step-by-step. Your fleet against the fleet of the enemy. Which ship is above the initiative (speed), he goes first. Choose like guns to which shield shoot. And finish the move.
Ships have lives, protection and energy. Energote is a bit restored after each turn. There are 4 (or 5, I do not remember) the type of guns that are effective against a certain type of armor.
There is even energy, salutes from guns are made for it, the more it is, the more shots you can make, it is also restored a little every move.

10 min You can fight, only if you do not pierce the enemy's energy level, there are lasers for breaking the shield. Usually battles last 1-2 minutes.

There is such a thing that without hacking Wood xs how much to stand on the additional missions, just awards are funny and about fuel I'm silent.

Rep: (30)
GOF.
On M4 I will put on mandatory

The game really tightened. On my old man, it goes normally on medium, but at a minimum, the picture is normal, but it loads faster ...
Breaking only on science, for everything else is normalized normally ...

Post has been editedRogueuegrok - 26.08.15, 22:46

Rep: (25)
Ukurok @ 08/26/2015, 18:01*
There is such a thing that without hacking Wood xs how much to stand on the additional missions, just awards are funny and about fuel I'm silent.

I don't know, I already have a fleet of 5 ships with a full body kit, after 2 hours of an intituitive game ... If you understand the principle of the game, it is bathed in resources))).
- And at the expense of fuel - what is not in the courses that refueling you can be near the star? I recommend red stars - they go to them quickly. There are also modules with a tank ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.02.21, 23:19