> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

VKSettings | [IPhone] [dev] Customization of the client VKontakte

Rep: (83)
Vksettings
Version: 3.5.3-1

Last update of the program in the header:10.01.2016

Attached Image

Short description:
Tweak for the VKontakte client with numerous features.

Description:
Jailbreak tweak VKSettings for iPhone allows you to open a section with audio recordings, enable offline mode, change the location of sections in the application, hide unnecessary menu items and much more ...

List of all tweak features at the moment:
  • Offline mode
  • Imaginary online
  • "Do not read messages"
  • Hide typing
  • Removing Content Restrictions
  • Returning Audio Records to Menu
  • Toggle for FlipSwitch (Polus, FlipControlCenter, etc.)
  • Disabling Safe Video Search
  • Setting the display and position of menu items
  • Background music playback in v2.2.1 +
  • Choosing a client type for posts

IOS 6 Support - Discontinued!

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Homepage: OneScript | OneScript (group)
Developer: ilyakamb (Ilya Kambarov)

Download:
Attached fileVKSettings 3.5.3-1.deb(303.45 KB)

Update history
3.5.3-1:
  • Hotfix
3.5.2-1 :
  • Full support for iOS 9
  • A new section, Communities, People, and Conversations, has appeared in the side menu. There you can add quick access buttons to communities, user pages and conversations with them. Sort and delete buttons in tweak settings
  • Fixed problem with unsaving settings when closing the application in iOS 9 after updating Pangu
  • The background music playback correction feature is now integrated into the tweak settings
  • New function "Do not read answers" - counter "answers" is not reset when viewing them
  • Setting offline modes - after 15 minutes, as Durov bequeathed, or after 45 seconds
  • Tincture whether to ask offline shutdown
  • Applying any changes to the menu no longer requires a reboot of the client. Similarly, adding “quick” buttons to the menu is instant
  • Removing ads from the feed is now integrated in the tweak
  • Bug fixes and optimization
  • IOS 6 SUPPORT DISCONTINUED

Previous versions

ViaCydia, repository: Bigboss
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editedSpuner - 21.08.16, 14:45
Reason for editing: New version.

Rep: (37)
Is this for the latest vk update or doesn’t work with the new one? Checked, yes the version from the header works with vk 2.3

Post has been editedLasto4kin - 25.08.15, 20:12

Lasto4kin , yes, it works with the latest version of the client.

Rep: (3)
Thanks for the tweak, I'll put it in the evening.
A couple of questions: in 2,3 they removed the ability to see the status of the user who blocked you. And in the VKontakte program, the user who blocked you could view photos.
Is it possible to return these features using tweaks?

Rep: (0)
Thank you very much!) We are waiting for the update! : happy:

Djcroc @ 08.26.2015, 20:03*
Thank you very much!) We are waiting for the update!

On BigBoss, an update is already available.

Post has been editedSpuner - 26.08.15, 22:54

Rep: (823)
Everything seems to be cool, but the client does not see on the iPad: rofl: and what’s the saddest thing - I deleted the normal patched version of the client: rolleyes:
I wonder if it will be for tablets?

Post has been editediSeven - 30.08.15, 01:50

Rep: (102)
* iSeven, in VK, the developer wrote that he won’t find time to develop tweaks for pads

How to enable audio cache?

Rep: (445)
* rus-SGS II, in this tweak this is not present, it is necessary to download separately

Please tell me where and what to download in order for the cache to be?

Post has been editedrus-sgs II - 03.09.15, 17:16

* rus-SGS II, need to download Cache for VKApp from repo http://onescript.ru/repo

Post has been editedSpuner - 03.09.15, 17:23

Rep: (1)
And there is such a tweak that would show the bitrate, it was generally super

alkon202 , Cache for VK App or VKCache .

Rep: (461)
Installed this tweak along with the latest VK 2.3. Audio recordings appeared, music plays without problems, pah pah, nothing flies. Happy as an elephant. People in the profile topic of VK break their heads how to make audio recordings, they change something in the file manager, they make some kind of fixes, they sign them with certificates ... I’m sorry, I can not understand what, but with this tweak I solved all my problems.

Tolbas @ 10/01/2015, 21:59*
People in the profile topic of VK break their heads how to make audio recordings, they change something in the file manager, they make some kind of fixes, they sign it with certificates ...

They do all this just because they either have no jail or do not want to install third-party tweaks. Although, I am more inclined to the first option ...

Rep: (461)
* Spuner
Yes, I understood even those who with a jail .. I posted them for this tweak, so I wrote a lot of thanks to the PM, and some of them crammed the minuses. I understand and read that there were certain problems when the VK update came out, but then apparently tweaked it. And now everything works flawlessly. Well, let him haemorrhage further.

Post has been editedTolbas - 02.10.15, 11:25

VK App 2.4 Update Released
UNTIL UPDATED

Rep: (1)
It would be nice if you could make square profile avatars and groups as in VK 2.0

Everything is checked, everything works
We update VKApp to v2.4

I remind you: To make background music work, the tweak should be reinstalled!

A source

Post has been editedSpuner - 08.10.15, 00:15

Rep: (36)
What does imaginary online mean?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 16:44