Acer One 10 (S1002) - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (1)
Acer One 10 (S1002) - Discussion
Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz | 2Gb
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 8.1 with Bing
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz (4 cores)
Memory: 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
MicroSD card reader
32 GB flash drive capacity
Screen size 25.7 cm (10.1 ")
Multitouch screen (1280 x 800 screen resolution)
Intel HD Graphics Graphics Model
DDR3L SDRAM graphics memory technology
Graphic Memory Availability

Network and communications:
Wireless standard IEEE 802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth standard Bluetooth 4.0

Input Devices:
Type of positioning device TouchPad
Keyboard
Microphone

Physical characteristics:
Height is 25,8 mm
Width 258 mm
Depth 193.8 mm
Weight (approximately) 1.19 kg (of which the tablet weighs 660g approximately, the dock (without a hard disk) - 540g).
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I install Windows 7 or lower here?
A: No, all versions of Windows up to 8 do not support UEFI x86, and we have at least a percent and x64, but we have U86 x86.

Q: Can I put an Android / * NIX system here?
A: It is possible, but with the drivers there everything is generally pitiable.

Q: How is it better to charge via usb or standard charging ??
A: Official tech support says - only through standard charging.
In fact, it also charges via microUSB, but there are already no guarantees, so to speak, at your own risk.

Q: I want to rearrange the system from a flash drive, but the tablet does not see the flash drive in the BIOS, the port of the docking station plugged into the usb.
Рћ: Connect the flash drive to the tablet via the otg cable.

Q: When shutting down, the laptop continues to work, i.e. If you turn off the keyboard OFF everything is fine, it does not discharge.
But if you connect it to the keyboard, the train starts working, although the tablet is turned off, respectively, it is discharged.
Is there any way to solve this problem?
Рћ: The thing is that Windows 10 is buggy. Many people have encountered this problem, not only on our device.
In order for the laptop to stop discharging in the off state, you need to disable the hibernation mode. To do this, in the command line running on behalf of the admin, enter
powercfg -h off

Q: The docking station is falling off / not working. What to do?
A: First of all, clean the docking contacts with an eraser and / or alcohol. Then just ask questions in the subject.
Even in the subject there was an option with the analysis of the tablet and the amendment of the loop that goes to the contacts connecting the dock. But I do not recommend this to people who:
1) The warranty is not over yet
2) Curved hands
3) There are no skills in disassembling and assembling (! What is more important!) Devices
I advise these people to contact the official ACER service center.
Useful

All suggestions on the topic header writeto me (Timofey777 )at QMS

Post has been editedstp101 - 27.05.18, 14:30
Reason for editing: typing header information from the topic

Are there any lucky owners of this tablet? I really need a recovery disk image ... or help in selecting drivers for Windows 10 x86 ... there is nothing on the manufacturer’s website for this model ... I tried drivers from similar tablets, but how can I not find drivers for sound and video and more 2 unknown devices hang ...

Post has been editedmarkovma - 25.08.15, 19:54

Rep: (0)
Does this tablet allow you to change the ssd drive to a larger one?

Rep: (8)
Are there any lucky owners of this tablet? I really need a recovery disk image ... or help in selecting drivers for Windows 10 x86 ... there is nothing on the manufacturer’s website for this model ... I tried drivers from similar tablets, but how can I not find drivers for sound and video and more 2 unknown devices hang ...

Strange .... After the update, everything was fine with me

NeoKat @ 08.27.2015, 11:24*
Strange .... After the update, everything was fine with me

The fact of the matter is that I did not update it, but put a clean 10-ku ... in the end, there are problems with the drivers (and the recovery section was killed, without seeing that there are no drivers on the site) .... you can fill in the 8.1 recovery image (native ) somewhere, if left?

Rep: (30)

On the DNS site (not advertising) in questions / answers on this model, a similar question has this answer (I quote in full):
"Try drivers from SW3-013 - ttp: //http://www.acer.ru/ac/ru/RU/content/drivers
You need to install in addition to the drivers utilities Launch Manager and Quick Access
"

Posted on 08/27/2015 11:38:

Owners of this unit! Please, unsubscribe, at least briefly about the impressions about him. For the review I will be especially grateful.

By the way, there are two versions of this device - with and without a hard disk drive (HD). As far as I understand, the hard disk is installed in the dock / keyboard. Question: Is it possible to take a version without a hard disk drive and plug your hard disk into its dock?

ToXX1 @ 08.27.2015, 13:38*
On the DNS site (not advertising) in questions / answers on this model, a similar question has this answer (I quote in full):
"Try the drivers from SW3-013 - ttp: //http://www.acer.ru/ac/ru/RU/content/drivers
You need to install Launch Manager and Quick Access utilities in addition to the drivers. "

I tried to roll recovery images from both SW3 and SW5 with a full package of drivers from them (from SW5 more drivers came up, earned a sound, buttons, video was delivered from an Intel site) but three devices still hang unknown, including a webcam campaign, how they don't work ... the utilities really didn't try to install - I'll try

Owners of this unit! Please, unsubscribe, at least briefly about the impressions about him. For the review I will be especially grateful.

By the way, there are two versions of this device - with and without a hard disk drive (HD). As far as I understand, the hard disk is installed in the dock / keyboard. Question: Is it possible to take a version without a hard disk drive and plug your hard disk into its dock?

I bought a version without a disk (the disk is installed in the docking station), I will not say for sure about the self-installation (I did not understand it), but I read somewhere that the characteristics of the disk dock are thicker, which suggests that they have different docking stations. .. and so impressions are generally positive, with office tasks to cope with a bang ....

I tried to roll recovery images from both SW3 and SW5 with a full driver package from them (from SW5 more drivers came up, earned a sound, buttons, video was delivered from an Intel site) but three devices still hang unknown, including a webcam campaign how they don't work ... the utilities really didn't try to install - I'll try

And if you try not to roll up the restorative images, but simply push the wood yourself with handles?

Does anyone have an idea how to put 7k here? Did someone come across with the fact that after going to sleep, the tablet does not wake up?

Post has been edited3ZD0K - 27.08.15, 12:17

ToXX1 @ 08.27.2015, 14:11*
And if you try not to roll up the restorative images, but simply push the wood yourself with handles?

This was exactly what I tried on 10-ke ... in this case, there is no sound and video, digging windows at the bottom of the tablet and 3 more devices that are not known (although I know for sure what sound and video cards are there) ... it picks up the key from the BIOS and activates normally, but the eight of the net (8.1) did not want to do anything even when manually entered .... although recovery images even from other models normally take the key and are activated

This was exactly what I tried on 10-ke ... in this case, there is no sound and video, digging windows at the bottom of the tablet and 3 more devices that are not known (although I know for sure what sound and video cards are there) ... it picks up the key from the BIOS and activates normally, but the eight of the net (8.1) did not want to do anything even when manually entered .... although recovery images even from other models normally take the key and are activated

And what does Acer’s tech support say about this? Or official service centers?

ToXX1 @ 08.27.2015, 14:27*
And what does Acer’s tech support say about this? Or official service centers?

Aserov's technical support said we did not have anything, contact the service center .... but the fact is that I live in the north and we simply don’t have them here)) by phone talking to the service center - they said they would check the image on the serial number server acer (silent for now))) and remotely provide an image for remote payment refused, if I did not think of anything, then of course I will go to the service center as time will be (and this is 700 km one way))))))

Bought, with a hard 500 GB. This week I will lay out the image of the recovery section. I will also shoot a video review.
From microUSB - charging. USB consumption - 1.6-1.8 amps.

r3bus @ 08.27.2015, 22:59*
Bought, with a hard 500 GB. This week I will lay out the image of the recovery section. I will also shoot a video review.
From microUSB - charging. USB consumption - 1.6-1.8 amps.

Really looking forward !!!!!)))

Yesterday I bought a version with a screw in the dock. I still have not managed to upload anything, but there is 10GB left on the internal memory
not weakly the Windows eats

7 gb encrypted recovery partition ((((

3ZD0K @ 08.28.2015, 21:34*
7 gb encrypted recovery partition ((((

That's why I decided to kill the sections (though I thought that I would find firewood on the manufacturer’s website - I was mistaken))))

Drivers and applications from Acer (file created using Acer Recovery Management) -https://yadi.sk/d/5AO01tkdijF2y

The image of recovery will be tomorrow.

Post has been editedr3bus - 29.08.15, 05:34

r3bus @ 08.29.2015, 06:34*
Drivers and applications from Acer (file created using Acer Recovery Management) -https://yadi.sk/d/5AO01tkdijF2y

Is it possible to demolish all the recovery and put these drivers on a clean system? will everything work?

Recovery USB-flash for Acer One 10 S1002 / Windows 8.1 (x86) [Ru]http://nnm-club.me/forum/viewtopic.php?t=932549

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19, 06:56