> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Simulator of Russia | [Simulator] live the history of Russia from Rurik to Putin!
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 82 ] ** [35,04%]
Good [ 63 ] ** [26,92%]
Average [ 45 ] ** [19,23%]
poorly [ 19 ] ** [8,12%]
Terribly [ 25 ] ** [10,68%]
Total votes: 234

Rep: (4)
Russian simulator
version: 4.7
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:11.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
You start playing in 862, in which, by giving the Novgorodians invited three Varangian princes to themselves. From now on, fate in Russia is in your hands!

Description:
In a simulator of Russia, you start playing in 862, in which, by giving the Novgorod, the three Varangian princes to themselves. From now on, fate in Russia is in your hands. You will have to lead wars, trade, engage in the development of our territories.

In addition, in the course of the game you have to experience real wars, uprisings, epidemics and riots, with which residents of Russia faced. Very often you will have to make a choice from which the future history of Russia will depend on.

Game features:
- More than 300 real events, such as Ice Bottomier and Perestroika.
Ability to attack friends and other players.
The ability to trade, impose population by taxes and duties.
The ability to play for 71 of the real ruler that controls the country.

Developer site: http://appscraft.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.appsiscraft.russiansimuliator

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 2.3.3 or later

Download:
Version: 4.7 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 3.3 Russian Simulator (Post Gotva # 44225440)
Version: 3.3 MOD Simulator of Russia (post 799 # 46223510)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 11.07.19, 15:51
Reason for editing: Update: New version 4.7 GP VERSION

Rep: (6)
The idea is not bad, and the embodiment is lame. The game slows down. Moreover, quickly bored.

Rep: (19)
Nothing changed.

Rep: (0)
Hacking will?

Rep: (23)
Wildly slows down.

Rep: (9)
Bashes the game, ideal ideal. It is necessary to improve trade and mining resources. And I think there is no hacking

Lay out the hacking premium version and to bury 12 times for 1stap but not endless money this is not over

Rep: (9)
A terrible game update! The authors are increasingly dependent on Donata. Now just horror how difficult it became to trade. Warehouses all the time need to fill in food and thereby no place for other goods for earnings. The game gets worse and worse. I am confident in the future game will make dependent on all resources (Tobish they will decrease over time) and then all the money will go on procurement, and not on the population and war. 1/5 game

Rep: (5)
Maybe there is a chance to hack?

Rep: (17)
LP this nastyness does not pull, the rest is not possible to try out of the lollipop
Client errors like fix slightly and no longer throws onto the white screen, but everything also slows down on 3-4 times if you poks quickly

Post has been editedStrannix de Nav - 07.09.15, 23:55

Rep: (2)
Need a hack, in no way

Will there be hacking?

Rep: (1)
Make hacking)))
Or what prog breaks? Tell me

Rep: (161)
Tell me, please, why in Google Mis for my country this program is not available? The firmware for Russia stands, the device is also Rostostovsky, except that the root is.

Here are miracles - now the game is available for installation from Google Misa ...

Rep: (557)
Attached Image
Maybe someone knows how to fix?

Tell me, please, what are the figures with the pros and cons of the number of goods in trade? Growth or decrease with time? And for what time?

Rep: (47)
* Antas, Changing the purchase price / sale of goods.

Why do merchants constantly disappear?

Rep: (18)
Who will tell why gold disappears?

Rep: (8)
Hello everyone today found one bug.
1. For example, take gold
2. You must have a lot of free place in stock
3. Speak money as much as possible (if gold can not save a lot) We buy as much gold as possible
4. Now we sell it all
5. I exhibit the slider to the maximum and very quickly tapa on the button to buy a slightly will hang out
6. In the end, you will go to minus not be afraid everything is fine for money and your gold will multiply 2 or 3 times depending on that for a long time lag
7. Now click on wheat and exhibit the slider to buy a maximum of you at the beginning of the price will stand + - and buy
8. Wheat leaves in minus and money goes in a plus and also becomes more free place in stock
9. When you click on the Track button. Wheat day returns to normal condition
10. Now repeat the manipulations from 4 to 7 points
11. Now you are Miliarder and can be done with absolutely any resource.
And I also think this bug will be closed soon so it's not faster than fixed;)
Attached Image

If Ktoto did not understand, I can try to write a video

Post has been editedf0restw0w - 11.09.15, 22:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.11.20, 11:16