> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FINAL FANTASY VII | [IPhone] [iPad] Continuation of the cult RPG

Rep: (2553)
FINAL FANTASY VII
Version: 1.0.5
Catalog: RPG
Last update of the game in the header:26.01.2016

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Short description:
Continuation of the cult RPG

Description:
ActFinal fantasy VII antiutopichnom takes place in a fictional world, made in the entourage of science fiction with elements of fantasy. The game's plot tells the story of how a group of ekoterroristov "Avalanche", which includes the protagonist Cloud Strife, struggling with mega-corporations "Shin-Ra", the activity of which leads to depletion of the source of planetary energy. In the future, the heroes are faced with great danger to the world and themselves - the main villain of the game Sephiroth.

Passage Final Fantasy VII takes about 50 hours of playing time. Mobile project implementation is slightly different from the original - it provides a virtual joystick control. No changes in the schedule and scripts in the new version does not.

For port-based version of the game has been taken for the PC, with the storyline remains unchanged. For a more comfortable game offers enough detailed control setting that simulates the crossbar gamepad or analog stick

Note:
- The game weighs about 2 gigabytes, but for its downloading requires at least twice as much space.
- For normal playing FFVII requires its installation on the iPhone 5s, iPad grated generation, iPad mini 2 or newer device.

Special features for iOS edition:
- Play using a specially designed joystick with its deep customization.
- Ability to disable the random battles (thus provided will not miss the Battle of the plot).
- Option Max Stats, through which you can greatly enhance the characters.

Seller: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
The size: 1.9 GB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese
Homepage: http://www.jp.square-enix.com/ff7sp/en/
iTunes Store: https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/final-fantasy-vii/id1021566244

Download:
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part01.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part02.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part03.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part04.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part05.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part06.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part07.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part08.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part09.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part10.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part11.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileFINAL_FANTASY_VII_1.0.5.ipa.part12.rar(124.72 MB)
thanks, we sayjene4444ka
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 26.06.19, 20:23
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (513)
Do I understand correctly that the Russian later added?

Rep: (45)
Not remastered, Ios 8, 19 bucks! For what?? This finalka alive only thanks to the warm memories 15-18ti years ago and characters who might live in the future projects of the universe} -)

Rep: (513)
Game processYouTube

Post has been editedDragy - 20.08.15, 14:19

Rep: (1)
Dragy @ 20.08.2015, 14:18*
YouTube Gameplay

Lol? Even permission to the square? The interface is the same as graphene is the same as management of the same lazy ... (

Post has been editedNighthunter1 - 20.08.15, 14:29

Rep: (78)
In tuna for only 949 rubles. It's funny

Rep: (34)
The game passed through the emulsion ps1 lol. Thank you, I do not need this.

Birdhouses very lazy. This does not have to take exactly. In Retroarch grafon better and have a steam translation. The choice is clear. : D by the way the game has two magic button. One gives you access directly to Level 99 o.O
2 button disables all random battles. Will only the plot and fight bosses. In general, the game is converted into a mix of visual Novel and Quest. Thank birdhouses: rofl:

Post has been editedVorosh - 20.08.15, 20:47

Rep: (6)
Oh, really painful to watch ... In the emulsion will have to play

Rep: (0)
Yes you that, great though. And no emulator is not needed. Thank.

Rep: (52)
Guys translation professionals that tell about the translation of tie? There is a possibility, and only wait for the official (unless of course it is at all)))? Thanks in advance for your reply

Post has been editedZhekadndz - 21.08.15, 13:06
Reason for editing: correction

Rep: (5)
Buy this game for such zashibenskuyu price where no: normal optimization (well, seriously, it's not funny, PSOne game needs to run a minimum of iPad 3 on PSP ... The same game is launched and goes is fine and this despite far less power! !), any graphical improvements (now release the game on the new devaysakh even without HD textures indecent), they even took the trouble to make a sensible management stupidly shifting buttons on the primary source (the impression, as if to play it through an emulator, downloaded from sidy) - stupidly . Over 949 p. you can sell a complete remake, but not this, this is laziness on the verge of science fiction! I really believe this product is meaningless. And it is fair to demand from developers for the price even fix all of the above + add explanatory Russian language.
P.S. Sorry for the caps, but I think this is the easiest and best way to describe my righteous indignation in relation to that, how many grown lazy and spoiled Square Enix since when they have ceased to be Squaresoft (already welling tears, their games were truly a masterpiece). By the way, for the PSP cost is lower ($ 10)

Rep: (146)
Mes_360 @ 21.08.2015, 18:10*
Buy this game for such zashibenskuyu price where no: normal optimization (well, seriously, it's not funny, PSOne game needs to run a minimum of iPad 3 on PSP ... The same game is launched and goes is fine and this despite far less power! !), any graphical improvements (now release the game on the new devaysakh even without HD textures indecent), they even took the trouble to make a sensible management stupidly shifting buttons on the primary source (the impression, as if to play it through an emulator, downloaded from sidy) - stupidly . Over 949 p. you can sell a complete remake, but not this, this is laziness on the verge of science fiction! I really believe this product is meaningless. And it is fair to demand from developers for the price even fix all of the above + add explanatory Russian language.
P.S. Sorry for the caps, but I think this is the easiest and best way to describe my righteous indignation in relation to that, how many grown lazy and spoiled Square Enix since when they have ceased to be Squaresoft (already welling tears, their games were truly a masterpiece). By the way, for the PSP cost is lower ($ 10)

This is an emulator, but not PS1, and of windows version of the game, and therefore the demand is high.
Official translations in the Russian will not be with a probability of 99%.
What sense whining about the price of a pirate resource that you are forced to buy? Still free. Especially, an emulator of the WINDOWS, too, you Cupsaw answer. If you try, you can and something else vindovyh run, who knows what he can do. Price adequate
I'm here to buy PS Vita, and did not complain

Post has been editedwlcool - 21.08.15, 20:09

I was born only two years after its release, but after reading reviews and seeing people's reaction to the announcement of a remake on e3, wanted to play, I hope somebody translated it, and as soon as the translation are directly set

Rep: (1)
Under 7.1.1 does not want to put, well, it vsooo/ Plisty course to tighten /

kirich45 @ 21.08.2015, 20:51*
I was born only two years after its release, but after reading reviews and seeing people's reaction to the announcement of a remake on e3, wanted to play, I hope somebody translated it, and as soon as the translation are directly set

on crack version of windows fit, at least in the beginning of the game shows the dialogues in Russian. But judging by the readme, it hangs in some places, I would not mess with him

Russika got up without any problems? On PSone passed with excellent Russifikator in due time, of such transfers on the fingers. English go again no sense.

* steam_shady, translation RGR?

It seems yes

by the way, I would not have to wait very remastered,such awe do not see at most, as a re-release ffx

Well, with regard to such remeyk will be on PS4 (it is not know me), and in this assembly as a strangely accelerated everything except boevki. And seriously interjected in passing, I can not get out of the house Aeris (in the room walks slowly holding in the button and should leave the room at once breaking his legs). Already, I am reconnecting with old and Seiwa started, I can not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 1:16