Explay Craft Official Firmware

Rep: (30)
Explay Craft - Official Firmware (OS 4.4.2)
PictureExplay Craft
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

TWRp & CWM

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 30.01.19, 22:20
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (25)
downloaded VRoot_1.7.4.4996_Repack_by_javumhereRussian, and put Ruth.

A source

Rep: (7)
Kingroot
Kingroot rutit

Rep: (2016)
New TWRP Recovey 2.8.5.0
TWRP screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download
Download Attached filerecovery_2850_Craft.img (6.43 MB)

Install Recovery (ROOT Needed) В®Rashr - Flash Tool
Scatter for firmware via Flash Tool Attached fileMT6582_Android_scatter.txt (6.71 KB)

ROOT obtain 100%
Flash this file from TWRP Recovery Attached fileSuperSU_v2.49.zip (3.83 MB)

Thanks for testing Windows and android

QMS Issues

Post has been editedhanuma50 - 15.08.15, 18:42
Reason for editing: Replaced Recovery, Working 100%

Rep: (0)
The men help out, bring the unit to a cyclic reboot. I flashed the firmware from a computer to the office site for instructions. The body was got, Sims sees and writes a statement, but the connection does not catch. And even where the list of points wifi in the menu writes error nvram warning err = 0x10 (while Vayvay norms operates).

Guys who do not flush the chair wants to sew, and an error, sew with the battery pulled out

Rep: (433)
Kingroot of May 25, went well, with the third reboot
Kingroot

Post has been editedNoN1979 - 02.06.15, 22:51

Rep: (2)
Ruth was successful only with the computer through the program "Kingo Android Root"
Kingo Android Root

Put TWRP Recovery 2.8.6.0 through Rashr - Flash Tool and hit enter into it. The result was twitching and normal boot logo.

Post has been editedFlames91 - 04.06.15, 07:54

Root Master (Former Root Dashi)http://root.ngemobi.ru- I gave an excellent result and well made friends with SuperSU.
I'll try to restore jammed IMEI (1 \ 2)

Rep: (1)
Good day to all indifferent.

Help with the rise brick factory firmware needed backup.

Phone hanging on the splash screen craft, flashed firmware from the support site - phone began to hang on the intro explay, stitched with formatting - was a brick.

GOEQ @ 07.06.2015, 20:47*
Phone hanging on the splash screen craft, flashed firmware from the support site - phone began to hang on the intro explay, stitched with formatting - was a brick.

I sewn with formatting through SP Flash Tools and as a result lost the IMEI, restored through NVram. But butlupa was not fortunately.
Try again alter mode only download (Download). To switch to standard mode or rekaveri fastbut can use WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.4
Try running mode fastbut necks and better program FlashToolMod fly-droid.org.
Bit not learned your problem. But I think another option with the MTK Droid Tools suitable, I can throw my full backup (but no longer the factory, and stitched from the site). And so in principle you have a problem such as the boot loader, as even with "non-working" rekaveri phone works fine. So I think you should try to sew separately boot.img.

Post has been editedFlames91 - 11.06.15, 13:31

Fiames91 describe how AMPs imei restored, the second day nothing happens o.o, Ruth received, what to do x znaet.Mozhet backup your skinesh?

Post has been editedzaic @ 1910 - 18.06.15, 08:52

* zaic @ 1910
Need Root and set SuperSU, USB debugging and MtkDroidTools program.
That's how I happened to enter the IMEI, the instructions on the XDA forum have read the link I do not remember.
Attached Image

Only after a hard reset bear straying back to zeros, make a backup of night and day after nvram, and even easier than mobile uncle to backup IMEI, in which case it is easier to recover.

Post has been editedFlames91 - 20.06.15, 22:01

* zaic @ 1910

Here are 3 options for recovery.
1 way through the team in the Utilities menu
Attached Image

Method 2 - IMEI Changer apk
After installing the Xposed Framework download pleymarketa vivek IMEI Changer v1.0 and try through it, it is important to watch is whether the new IMEI body after a reboot.

Method 3 - Change IMEI by Simca 1.4
I have not tried this app, but I will work at the same time as running otpishi.
Attached fileMTK65xx.apk(56,42 KB)

If it is necessary to strongly and without selfish reasons - I can throw in a personal NVRAM.

Post has been editedFlames91 - 21.06.15, 16:28

zaic @ 1910 @ 21/06/2015, 22:53*
Get through MtkDroidTools

For fun, save a backup of IMEI and through rekaveri do hard reset, I have to get off back to zero. You might as well be. I'm curious whether backup is possible NVRam sew factory in the original firmware, but so far no useful instructions not found.
You put rekaveri custom ?! I have just - no, by the uncle of the standard rekaveri I go.

Who can tell how to return the craft to life hangs when you turn on the inscription Craft. I tried to flash on manual but the program does not see it.

Rep: (7)
* axe23, driver set? and plus, I advise you to sew on Seven, 8-ke bad drivers and sewn crookedly at her stand

Rep: (1018)
M
We move to subsectionExplay

Post has been editedklich007 - 22.08.15, 17:44

Windows and android @ 09.09.2015, 20:20*
whether to do something this smart

Definitely worth it. Throw the phone is not going to. Year worked without a single bug.
All hope is in your hands. If you have information on the chameleon (quick change IMEI and concealment of traffic on the provider) - please share in the LAN.

Rep: (30)
Flames91 @ 15.09.2015, 16:22*
Definitely worth it. Throw the phone is not going to. Year worked without a single bug.
All hope is in your hands. If you have information on the chameleon (quick change IMEI and concealment of traffic on the provider) - please share in the LAN.

I try to make a port on the Smart. But I have a 1 MTK smartphone and I'm still learning .... What is Chameleon? (More detail would like to know)
I am trying to port Lolifix, but still hangs on the logo ... Asked port formuchan other, the same result ...
ZY While there is only one news ... There is a complete clone of our apparatus - WIKO Jimmy. And it Official firmware sewn through SP Flash Tools and our smart, but strong differences I have not found and there are some shortcomings.
You can download it here.
If you want, I can translate it to port and ...

* Windows and android,
I have already described it problematic part. Boot.img Kernel and protected from being overwritten, and the output remains as before and after flashing give butlup.
Partition Sector boot.img Secured.

Post has been editedFlames91 - 16.09.15, 22:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 9:42