DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom Z3735E 1.33GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (14)
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i
Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735E 1330 MHz | 2Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz
Number of cores: 4
RAM: 2 GB
Built-in memory: 32 GB
Slot for memory cards: yes, microSD

Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics

Wi-Fi support: yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support: yes, Bluetooth 4.0

Rear camera: yes, 2 million pixels.
Front camera: yes, 2 million pixels.

Built-in speaker: yes
Built-in microphone: yes

Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope
QWERTY-keyboard: is

USB connection to the computer: no
Connecting external devices via USB: yes, USB Type A
TV / Monitor connection: mini HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm
Dock connector: yes

Battery capacity: 9000 mAh

Dimensions (LxWxD): 280x168x9.4 mm
Weight: 626 g

Body Material: Metal
Complete set: tablet, USB cable, network adapter, instruction, cover keyboard.
Features: annual Microsoft Office 365 personal subscription
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

WARNINGS !!!
1. Earnest request, do not try to set the bios from other devices, much less attempt to install DualBoot (Win + Android on other devices)! This results in the complete failure of the system tablet. Our bios in the public domain is not and never will be. Repair in Dexp / DNS Official CC will cost a round sum, and not the fact that they provide firmware BIOS. In other shops simply dissolve hands, because once again, our BIOS is not in the public domain! If new information on the working BIOS of other devices that are suited for our own, it will be added here.
2. Do not update device drivers with third-party programs, any, at best, failure of the wheelbarrow, sound, etc., at worst bsod and eternal reboot !!!

Drivers

FAQ

In the filling stage

Q: Is something not working?
ABOUT:
Suggestions for software issues:
- reinstalling / updating drivers helps in most cases.
- reinstall / update / restore the OS helps in other cases.
- A reset in the BIOS helps if only they were digging into it and then a problem appeared.
Suggestions for hardware issues:
- SC.
- money and straight arms.

Q: What is the difference between z110 and z110i?
A: There is no 3G module in the z110i.
Q: After the updates, the keyboard and usb port stopped working.
A: Set BIOS parameters to default (post fromrif1983 )
Q: I re-installed / updated windows. Touch screen / accelerometer stopped working.
Рћ: Install / update drivers (on Yandex.Disk)
Q: Status "limited" when connected to Wi-Fi
A: rtl8723bs is a problem chip, in which both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, there is one of the jambs - sharing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Disable Bluetooth in settings if not in use. (post fromrif1983 )
Q: And how to roll back to 8.1?
ABOUT:
1) Full disk image for True Image.
2) Install a clean 8.1 and drivers.
3) Install a clean 8.1 and taking from the image of TI install.wim, restore the system from it via Recimg (this command is removed in 10-ke)
4) Having an external HDD make the image of the system a standard tool on the same tablet and then try to recover from it. (post fromKulicheg )
Q: How to disable dynamic backlighting?
ABOUT:Watch here(fromkartowka )
Q: Is the speaker rattling?
A: Possible solutionhere fromcholbic
Q: The remaining battery time is not displayed.
ABOUT:Solution fromsergeypv2009
Q: After reinstalling Windows, the Win button on the tablet stopped working .
ABOUT:Solving a problem fromKusokDobra11
Q: What needs to be done to stop the Win button on the tablet?
A: It is necessary to delete (preferably rename) "TouchSetting.gt" in the "Windows / INF" folder (checkedsergeypv2009 , rikda )
Q: How to enable hibernation?
ABOUT:
1. Delete the key in the registry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ HiberFileType";
2. Run the command prompt as administrator;
3. Execute the command:POWERCFG -h on
4. Restart the computer;
5. Enjoy the hibernation item in the power settings. (thankGoodboris )
Q: TouchScreen works strangely, when pressed, it works a centimeter away from a finger.
ABOUT:Microsoft Touch Screen Options(thanksergeypv2009 helped Vovik89vovik )
Q: How to make an SD card with a local disk so that applications can be installed on a USB flash drive without cluttering up the C drive's memory?
ABOUT:Answer here(thankZimniy )
Q: How to disable the increase in the context menu when working with the touch screen on windows 10 (screenshot)?
ABOUT:Answer herethankclarion2000
Q: If you are not satisfied with Connected Standby and how to make normal applications work under the lock screen (c off display).
ABOUT:Answer herethankts71 (additions here , here , here and here .)
Q: I fell off the keyboard with a speaker, when I connect a dozen writes "unidentified usb-device."
ABOUT:Answer herethanksergeypv2009

Useful

Backups
For Z110 fromsergeypv2009 (rather suitable for Z110i tested once and successfully rikda )
-----
Original WIN image fromKulicheg
Checksums
CRC32: 49100B17
MD5: 8538C3D528D9B05A88724304885146A7
SHA-1: 434A6E211D51D6A69B0320611F08C268873DABCC
-----
For Z110 fromforadey1983
-----
Windows 10 for Z110 fromsergeypv2009

Instructions

Boot from USB flash drive using EFI Shellhere

A small instruction how to save 1-3GB of memory on Windows 10 (Win10 only, doesn’t work on Win8) thanksJohn Gregory
Tweaking sleep mode, taken in the topic Dell Vine 8 Pro
open a command prompt with administrator rights, then use the following commands:

powercfg / sleepstudy - the events of the latest "falling asleep", the culprits of troubled sleep =)

powercfg / batteryreport - energy costs during work and sleep over the past few days.

powercfg / energy - will test the power consumption with the current power supply, show errors.

powercfg / lastwake - shows the culprit of the last withdrawal of the tablet from sleep.

powercfg / devicequery wake_armed - a list of devices configured to output the system from any sleep.

powercfg / devicequery all_devices - the entire list of devices in the system.

powercfg / devicedisablewake "device name from the wake armed list" - prohibits the indicated device from removing the tablet from sleep.

powercfg / deviceenablewake "device name" - allows the specified device to remove the tablet from sleep.

Photo of the disassembled device fromrikda
Another photo of the disassembled device fromcholbic
TouchPad on display (special program)(thanki81 )
Mobile Broadband SMS Toolkit for receiving and sending SMS messages(thanksergeypv2009 )
Interesting about the socket socket M.2

Reviews

For filling caps contactrikda via QMS.

Post has been editedrikda - 21.11.16, 19:39
Reason for editing: warnings

Rep: (4)
Kulicheg @ 04.09.2015, 16:23*
It makes the image of the entire disk

I can get to the recovery partition install.wim only necessary to look not established whether there is key of Windows and Office

Rep: (0)
good day,

do not tell me how to remove the back cover from the unit?
about the warranty and blablabla, I know

Rep: (34)
By surveying repaired accelerometer =) logic and did not catch, but now I can twist the screen as I want =) and the most insulting that this version was at number seven, but when I have them tried no one warned that it is necessary to restart the tablet, and then became interested in win it yourself.

"Orientation" = hex: 01,01,01,01,00,00,02

Kulicheg @ 12.09.2015, 14:24*
"Orientation" = hex: 01,01,01,01,00,00,02

where this drive?

Updated through windows update to 10
worked accelerometer
set woodfrom this post

check the version of firewood
if not the version of the driver set from loosely DEXP
в„–7 registry key

Rep: (256)
* rif1983
A Windows button works?

Rep: (9)
Hello. It is very necessary way from the factory, who can retain?

rif1983 @ 08.09.2015, 12:10*
I can get to the recovery partition install.wim only necessary to look not established whether there is key of Windows and Office

Though I am ashamed to put on it the last insider build 10s to see what they naispravlyali, by the way, many things will get better, but a way to restore the 8.1 I would like to receive

Vindovyh serial number in the BIOS flashed, the office I do not know, but after reinstalling Windows is no longer offers Freestuff year that I did not activate nepodumav though I restored from an image, not native, there can not rely Freestuff year.

Posted on 09/20/2015, 22:09:

rif1983 @ 15.09.2015, 13:57*
where this drive?

I will answer to history =)

In the registry, at the following address:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Enum \ ROOT \ SENSOR \ 0000 \ Device Parameters \ kxfusion

* nikolai.vip,
Is the image of the C drive and the boot area created Akronisom where the 347mb, the image of the original, but with already activated Windows, can, in principle, to roll and make a complete image with a recovery disc or disk image only vosstanovleniya.Tolko already there for a few gig will be as zalyu on Google drive turn gray, low speed impact. Z110 conversation on the topic. And then there is one thing but a full image of a 4gig on contaminants such as a USB flash drive from Sagittarius will not throw fat 32, second only to connect the flash drive to ntfs via OTG cable, or an external hard.

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 21.09.15, 00:17

sergeypv2009 @ 20.09.2015, 23:10*
Is the image of the C drive and the boot area created Akronisom where the 347mb, the image of the original, but with already activated Windows, can, in principle, to roll and make a complete image with a recovery disc or disk image only vosstanovleniya.Tolko already there for a few gig will be as zalyu on Google drive turn gray, low speed impact. Z110 conversation on the topic. And then there is one thing but a full image of a 4gig on contaminants such as a USB flash drive from Sagittarius will not throw fat 32, second only to connect the flash drive to ntfs via OTG cable or external zhestkiy.Soobschenie

something tells me is that the image of a volume will not recover anything in 347mb. Yes complete image gigs device 12 pulls and then need Windows portable. Someday MS realizes that the built-in utility to prohibit recovery make images on USB flash a bit of a bad idea, as well as making an image on mikrosd where you can not download the driver on his boot to the shell = recovery)

Rep: (10)
Bought yesterday such poked him half an hour, will normally test, only tonight, only yesterday struck by the fact that the 'Net tupil when connected to vayfay, long time to open the page or do not open, I understand this is due to the metallic backdrop? ... and also the fact that on the desktop at the bottom right corner of the title something like "version of windows with one language and bing" what does it mean? I changed the wallpaper and it's gone ...

Post has been editedRocknosh - 21.09.15, 09:47

RockNosh @ 21.09.2015, 08:44*
Bought yesterday such poked him half an hour, will normally test, only tonight, only yesterday struck by the fact that the 'Net tupil when connected to vayfay, long time to open the page or do not open, I understand this is due to the metallic backdrop? ... and also the fact that on the desktop at the bottom right corner of the title something like "version of windows with one language and bing" what does it mean? I changed the wallpaper and it's gone ...

Looking where you have a router, I begins to blunt in the toilet only 2 brick walls. And you tell me about the metal shell Surface RT which has a one-piece body made of magnesium alloy and fine reception =) Can you just hang on that channel all the neighbors and wireless mouse into the bargain?

Before messing with the slew of Windows reinstall or do a recovery image itself. For example setting 10's and silently takes his nails.

Post has been editedKulicheg - 21.09.15, 09:57

* Kulicheg
On my channel any more souls are connected to the wafer only PCs and smart phones, all flying is now checked at work, then do all the channels are free, do not open the page. It seems to have found the cause, but will have to check tomorrow at home.
Also there is described by someone above the problem with sticking bukovvvvvv the clave.

Post has been editedRocknosh - 21.09.15, 10:54

RockNosh @ 21.09.2015, 10:18*
On my channel any more souls are connected to the wafer only PCs and smart phones, all flying is now checked at work, then do all the channels are free, do not open the page.
Also there is described by someone above the problem with sticking bukovvvvvv clave

I do not sticky, but sometimes when you press podzastrevayut edge. Well, if the reception is around the ideal, but the Internet does not work, then there are 2 options, the road to the SC or make a factory reset Windows reinstallation. He worked at it should be mediocre, but to work.

sergeypv2009 @ 17.09.2015, 14:40*
A Windows button works?

works, and works after the update did not work accelerometer

Kulicheg @ 21.09.2015, 08:41*
something tells me is that the image of a volume will not recover anything in 347mb.

Well, do not tell, read a message from the next branch in 1292Dexp ursus 10W2 3G,his image is 250 mb. Who has created the fourth image with all the updates and installed programs in the area of ​​2 gig. Too, I got a couple of times, and only akronis rescued. How to set the rollback rx, but did not know that it should be removed by regular means Windows, delete revo, cleaned up the tail after the restart Windows died, only to restore the C drive and loader saved the situation.

Kulicheg @ 21.09.2015, 08:41*
Yes complete image gigs device 12 drags

If you create Acronis agents at standard compression 7 gigs.

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 21.09.15, 11:53

sergeypv2009 @ 21.09.2015, 11:51*
Well, do not tell, read a message from the next branch in 1292 Dexp ursus 10W2 3G, his image is 250 mb. Who has created the fourth image with all the updates and installed programs in the area of ​​2 gig. Too, I got a couple of times, and only akronis rescued. How to set the rollback rx, but did not know that it should be removed by regular means Windows, delete revo, cleaned up the tail after the restart Windows died, only to restore the C drive and loader saved the situation.

Only one install.wim weighs 3 gigabytes and 300 meters unless the Recovery Console itself can be recorded. Certainly it is possible to believe in the magic of that distribution to 3 gigs got =)

* Kulicheg
Can I do something I can not understand, please explain how the recovery occurs at me to the point of this image?

sergeypv2009 @ 21.09.2015, 13:31*
Can I do something I can not understand, please explain how the recovery occurs at me to the point of this image?

I'm very interesting, but apparently you live a second backup partition which is the same install.wim from which is being installed already, moreover MS came up with a chip for tablets when the system is partially loaded with it in order to reduce the space occupied.

In favor of this interpretation that was originally on the tablet is available for the C drive something in the region of 23 gigs, but after upgrading to 10-ki, which overwrites it becomes available 28, while rolling back with a complete image of the drive from the 10W2 again available space decreases .

And by the way, like someone with heating charger if it should change and if so, to what? I while he has not been charged but like in dekspa charger with a problem with a strong heat heard ..

Post has been editedRocknosh - 21.09.15, 14:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19 18:18