DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom Z3735E 1.33GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (14)
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i
Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735E 1330 MHz | 2Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz
Number of cores: 4
RAM: 2 GB
Built-in memory: 32 GB
Slot for memory cards: yes, microSD

Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics

Wi-Fi support: yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support: yes, Bluetooth 4.0

Rear camera: yes, 2 million pixels.
Front camera: yes, 2 million pixels.

Built-in speaker: yes
Built-in microphone: yes

Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope
QWERTY-keyboard: is

USB connection to the computer: no
Connecting external devices via USB: yes, USB Type A
TV / Monitor connection: mini HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm
Dock connector: yes

Battery capacity: 9000 mAh

Dimensions (LxWxD): 280x168x9.4 mm
Weight: 626 g

Body Material: Metal
Complete set: tablet, USB cable, network adapter, instruction, cover keyboard.
Features: annual Microsoft Office 365 personal subscription
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

WARNINGS !!!
1. A earnest request, do not try to install the BIOS from other devices, especially do not try to install DualBoot (Win + Android from other devices)! This leads to a complete failure of the tablet. Our BIOS is not in the public domain and will not be. Repair in the Official Dexp / DNS SC will cost a round sum, and it's not a fact that they will be provided with BIOS firmware. In other workshops they simply shrug their hands, for I repeat, our BIOS is not in the public domain! If new information about the working BIOS from other devices that are suitable for ours appears, it will be added here.
2. Do not update device drivers with third-party programs, any, at best, failure of the wheelbarrow, sound, etc., at worst bsod and eternal reboot !!!

Drivers

FAQ

In the filling stage

Q: Is something not working?
ABOUT:
Suggestions for software issues:
- reinstalling / updating drivers helps in most cases.
- reinstall / update / restore the OS helps in other cases.
- A reset in the BIOS helps if only they were digging into it and then a problem appeared.
Suggestions for hardware issues:
- SC.
- money and straight arms.

Q: What is the difference between z110 and z110i?
A: There is no 3G module in the z110i.
Q: After the updates, the keyboard and usb port stopped working.
A: Set BIOS parameters to default (post fromrif1983 )
Q: I re-installed / updated windows. Touch screen / accelerometer stopped working.
Рћ: Install / update drivers (on Yandex.Disk)
Q: Status "limited" when connected to Wi-Fi
A: rtl8723bs is a problem chip, in which both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, there is one of the jambs - sharing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Disable Bluetooth in settings if not in use. (post fromrif1983 )
Q: And how to roll back to 8.1?
ABOUT:
1) Full disk image for True Image.
2) Install a clean 8.1 and drivers.
3) Install a clean 8.1 and taking from the image of TI install.wim, restore the system from it via Recimg (this command is removed in 10-ke)
4) Having an external HDD make the image of the system a standard tool on the same tablet and then try to recover from it. (post fromKulicheg )
Q: How to disable dynamic backlighting?
ABOUT:Watch here(fromkartowka )
Q: Is the speaker rattling?
A: Possible solutionhere fromcholbic
Q: The remaining battery time is not displayed.
ABOUT:Solution fromsergeypv2009
Q: After reinstalling Windows, the Win button on the tablet stopped working .
ABOUT:Solving a problem fromKusokDobra11
Q: What needs to be done to stop the Win button on the tablet?
A: It is necessary to delete (preferably rename) "TouchSetting.gt" in the "Windows / INF" folder (checkedsergeypv2009 , rikda )
Q: How to enable hibernation?
ABOUT:
1. Delete the key in the registry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ HiberFileType";
2. Run the command prompt as administrator;
3. Execute the command:POWERCFG -h on
4. Restart the computer;
5. Enjoy the hibernation item in the power settings. (thankGoodboris )
Q: TouchScreen works strangely, when pressed, it works a centimeter away from a finger.
ABOUT:Microsoft Touch Screen Options(thanksergeypv2009 helped Vovik89vovik )
Q: How to make an SD card with a local disk so that applications can be installed on a USB flash drive without cluttering up the C drive's memory?
ABOUT:Answer here(thankZimniy )
Q: How to disable the increase in the context menu when working with the touch screen on windows 10 (screenshot)?
ABOUT:Answer herethankclarion2000
Q: If you are not satisfied with Connected Standby and how to make normal applications work under the lock screen (c off display).
ABOUT:Answer herethankts71 (additions here , here , here and here .)
Q: I fell off the keyboard with a speaker, when I connect a dozen writes "unidentified usb-device."
ABOUT:Answer herethanksergeypv2009

Useful

Backups
For Z110 fromsergeypv2009 (rather suitable for Z110i tested once and successfully rikda )
-----
Original WIN image fromKulicheg
Checksums
CRC32: 49100B17
MD5: 8538C3D528D9B05A88724304885146A7
SHA-1: 434A6E211D51D6A69B0320611F08C268873DABCC
-----
For Z110 fromforadey1983
-----
Windows 10 for Z110 fromsergeypv2009

Instructions

Boot from USB flash drive using EFI Shellhere

A small instruction how to save 1-3GB of memory on Windows 10 (Win10 only, doesn’t work on Win8) thanksJohn Gregory
Tweaking sleep mode, taken in the topic Dell Vine 8 Pro
open a command prompt with administrator rights, then use the following commands:

powercfg / sleepstudy - the events of the latest "falling asleep", the culprits of troubled sleep =)

powercfg / batteryreport - energy costs during work and sleep over the past few days.

powercfg / energy - will test the power consumption with the current power supply, show errors.

powercfg / lastwake - shows the culprit of the last withdrawal of the tablet from sleep.

powercfg / devicequery wake_armed - a list of devices configured to output the system from any sleep.

powercfg / devicequery all_devices - the entire list of devices in the system.

powercfg / devicedisablewake "device name from the wake armed list" - prohibits the indicated device from removing the tablet from sleep.

powercfg / deviceenablewake "device name" - allows the specified device to remove the tablet from sleep.

Photo of the disassembled device fromrikda
Another photo of the disassembled device fromcholbic
TouchPad on display (special program)(thanki81 )
Mobile Broadband SMS Toolkit for receiving and sending SMS messages(thanksergeypv2009 )
Interesting about the socket socket M.2

Reviews

For filling caps contactrikda via QMS.

Post has been editedrikda - 21.11.16, 19:39
Reason for editing: warnings

The tablet just bought, I will soon make a review. Write what interests to learn.

Rep: (12)
In principle, the same 10XW, the differences are minimal - at the level of differences in some models of the same devices of different year of release. Only because of this, probably, the topic itself is not needed - XW is quite a discussion in the W2 topic.

Rep: (4)
In principle, the same 10XW, the differences are minimal - at the level of differences in some models of the same devices of different year of release. Only because of this, probably, the topic itself is not needed - XW is quite a discussion in the W2 topic.

I bought DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110i and after updating the keyboard and usb port stopped working, as I understand it as a problem when disconnecting USB 3.0 for DEXP URSUS 10W2 3G
disconnected the keyboard and turned off the tablet for the night, it worked in the morning.
Rif1983 @ 08.27.2015, 08:30*
disconnected the keyboard and turned off the tablet for the night, it worked in the morning.

again the updates started and the keyboard with usb disappeared
everything was updated, disconnected the clave and turned off the power, turned it off, waited 5 minutes, turned it on, plugged in the keyboard works 5 minutes and is cut off
set the default parameters in the BIOS, it seems to work

* rif1983
Klava not tupit? I'm stuck constantly

Darik5 @ 08.27.2015, 15:01*
Klava not tupit? I'm stuck constantly

The restore default in the BIOS did, rebooted, excommunicated the clave, turned off, waited five minutes, turned on, connected the clave (the docking station) to work.
when I fly out>>>So<<<current at the same timeturn off the clave
It works for a maximum hour, then the keyboard and usb ports are cut off for protection, so I do not understand the docking connector so crookedly or something else

Post has been editedrif1983 - 27.08.15, 14:39

it is also necessary to disable the checkbox "allow the shutdown of this device to save energy"
Device Manager - USB Controllers - Universal USB Hub - "Properties" button - Power Management

Rep: (0)
Rearranged windows. The touch has stopped working. Everything works except him. More precisely, when you click on the screen displays - as if you clicked in another place. such a gray spot.
Service?

Rearranged windows. The touch has stopped working. Everything works except him. More precisely, when you click on the screen displays - as if you clicked in another place. such a gray spot.

Driver set offsite? goodix touch

10 times and in different ways. I click at the bottom of the screen. and pressing is displayed on top.
Maybe there is a tambourine? win 10 pro en
Now it looks like this
Attached Image

And by the way, the "Home" button does not work

Post has been editedgoodman12 - 02.09.15, 20:16

Rep: (34)
Rearranged windows. The touch has stopped working. Everything works except him. More precisely, when you click on the screen displays - as if you clicked in another place. is a gray spot. Service?

Or maybe try to calibrate the touch? In 10-ke there is exactly the thing for this, in 8.1 I do not know.

Posted on 09/02/2015 23:42:

And by the way, the "Home" button does not work

Yes, the button in the 10-ke does not work oddly enough. Also, the position sensor does not work.

Probyval does not help. as if the driver is rotated by 180 degrees. When upgrading over 8.1, everything was fine. Not yet decided to update the driver.
Sensors are all working. specifically trabla with the screen. and I smell not technical.
and sorry sections of Recover I rubbed.
put 8.1 the same problem

* rif1983
My keyboard case sticks occasionally. Example: I type teeeeeeeeext, or just press space, etc.
That is, instead of a single keystroke, about 7 happens. Is it a clavus marriage or can it be cured? you also have to print slowly because not always all letters are printed.

Darik5 @ 09/03/2015, 09:27*
My keyboard case sticks occasionally. Example: I type teeeeeeeeext, or just press space, etc. That is, instead of a single keystroke, about 7 happens. Is it a clavus marriage or can it be cured? you also have to print slowly because not always all letters are printed.

It happens when I work out, just turn off the keyboard and connect it back. try the way I described earlier

Now it looks like this

I have this (b370 is bluetooth headphones)
Attached Image

Goodman12 @ 09/03/2015 02:04*
Not yet decided to update the driver.

maybe it will helpneighboring forum

I played enough with 10 and decided to install back 8.1
And here I was trapped for 2 moments, the Start button and the orientation sensor stopped working. Now I am sitting and grieving that it seems to me to dig and suffer in the evening.

* Kulicheg The question was put in the net? may i have a technical problem not software
Orientation sensor,
Kionix + Sensor + Fusion + Device.zip

here
andregistry files here

Post has been editedgoodman12 - 03.09.15, 19:29

* rif1983
No, it will not help. put it clean.

Goodman12 @ 09/03/2015, 19:24*
Kulicheg, the question was put in the net? may i have a technical problem Not software. Orientation sensor,

Oh, these dances with a tambourine =) Restored the driver, began to work with a turn of 90 degrees, but it became clear what was missing for me, deleted everything and added again the EUT sensor and just the sensor and everything was turned 180 degrees. There was no use for regfiles.

The backup from 10W2 does not want to be located on the map in any way, the torrents at work are covered and do not download the wim image from it.

Accelerator is not a big loss, the benefit of the idea to play comes to mind very rarely in all sorts of arcades.
Here is the Windows button, I would like it, without it, it is very inconvenient.

That mom told me, it works - do not touch! =)

Kulicheg @ 09/04/2015, 11:34*
Kulicheg, the question was put in the net?

And I put the Windows from the 10W2 theme which is "boxed", then I installed the driver from the dexp.club website.

After long attempts, I still learned that the Windows backup does not know how to restore images from a USB flash, that's where the ambush did not wait.

Oh, so find a good fellow who simply takes a fresh system, even unactivated, and makes an image of the whole disk, only with the help of which is a civilized thread like Acronis TI =)
After an hour of playing HOMM3 HD with the SIM card inserted and the internet connected, the touchscreen starts to get boggling, now I think it’s my fault or is it normal? =)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 01:03