> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - MIUI firmware

Rep: (54)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note Prime, Xiaomi HERMES
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | power usage � | Camera talk � | Marriage and Repair � | Modifications and decorations | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 � | Configure Notifications � | Custom firmware � | MIUI firmware �

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
Starting with version 5.10.15, Xiaomi began to sign their firmware with the PRIVATE key. It means that:
Through STOCK (it's native, it's mi), the recovery will flash (no matter what is OTA or completely) only STOCK firmware! Everything! If you try to flash any other error through itsignature verification failed!
Very important addition!

All other firmware will be flashed only through KASTOMNO (it’s also TWRP) recovery, no matter if OTA or completely.
About the firmware from xiaomi.euhere answer.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware

All pictures under the spoilers are clickable.
Official firmware = Stable and Weekly (EN-CN + Global)
Mirror to official global firmware updated post
Mirrors on the official global firmware

To install from recovery:
en.miui.com- page of the latest stable and weekly (eng. site)
miui.com- page of the latest stable and weekly (Chinese website)

To install from fastboot:
en.miui.com- page of the latest fastboot firmware (English site)
miui.com- page of the latest fastboot firmware (kit. site)

Localized firmware EN-RU-UA-BY
To install from recovery:
MultiROM
MIUI 9-updated
Weekly
Picture Full ROM
Mirror on Google DriveHERMES_7.8.29_v5.0.2thankGramov

Stable (stable) MultiROM

MiuiPro
MIUI 9-updated
Weekly

Xiaomi.eu
MIUI 9 WEEKLY-updated
Picture Full ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2)
Mirrorhttps: //www.androidfil…m/? w = files & flid = 213123
STABLES

MIUI.SU
MIUI 9 Weekly and Stable-updated
Weekly
Picture Full ROM

MInovo

Copyright

Modifications MIUI.SU 7.9.21 fromurix2003
Modifications of multirom_HERMES_V8.5.2.0 fromGramov
Picture

Modifications fromgreatslon
Picture Updateable

Modifications of MIUI.SU frommasslakoff
Stable
Picture Full ROM Version 7.0.6.0

Weekly
Picture Full ROM Version 5.12.10
MD5: 43d1f7fe72fb8b0716957b82df57bcca
Past stable (Stable) firmware MIUI6(FINAL ASSEMBLY, SUPPORT STOPPED!)
Picture Full ROM Version V6.7.10.0
Picture Full ROM Version V6.7.11.0

Modifications MIUI.SU/Multirom/ invalid link fromLepi
Weekly
Picture Full ROM Version 5.12.31

Modifications invalid link fromurix2003
Weekly
Picture Full ROM Version 6.1.14

MIUI modifications fromvova.vafin

Global Stable

Picture Full ROM Version 7.1.2

Modifications invalid link / MultiROM fromfrost_ua
Weekly, Stable, Global
Picture Full roms Topical updated versions
MultiROM modifications from kisasanya
Weekly, Stable, Global
Picture Full roms Version 7.2.3.0
SlimMIUI c XDA
Weekly
Picture Full roms Version 6.3.3
PsyRom c XDA
Weekly
Picture Full roms Version 2.6 Beta

Modifications of MIUI-xiaomi.eu fromInferno66
Attached Image

Modifications of MIUI.SU fromfakimosha
Attached Image

Instructions
Recovery / Kernels / Patches
Recovery
Kernels
Patches of stock cores
Maximum Frequency Cores(updated post)
Kernel operation as in 5.9.18
Patches
Utility
Repair IMEI
Modems

Optimization of the phone if you need it for calls and applications
Script to remove
All methods for solving long phone downloads and Google application updates (Chrome, Android System View)
Optimization of the phone if you need it for calls and applications)
Disable and enable Google and Xiaomi services
A way to return the ability to enable or disable permission management, on firmware above 6.8.25
Modified Xposed for MIUI | As of 06/20/16
Solving some Xposed problems
Optimize system memory
Improving the sound of the external speaker
MiraVision
Installing third-party themes without a theme manager patch
Workaround with Russian T9 on Global Stable 7.x.x.x For 7.2.3
GAPPS(Google Apps, only needed for original EN-CN firmware)
Activation of a smartphone (SIM-card) for synchronization with Mi-Cloud
Differences of localized firmware in translation (screenshots)
If the computer does not see the phone in the explorer
Service codes (ussd)
Application that rounds the edges of the screen
Collection of useful links with comments to them, including useful programs.
Tree Vendor / Device / Kernel
How to enable MTP mode when connecting to a PC if nothing appears in the blind
Unlock writing data to an SD card (platform.xml + installation method) Still
List of useful programs
The solution to the problem of lack of deep sleep (deep sleep) / Comment
For all Titanium Backup functions to work correctly, SuperSU installation is required.
Installation Method SuperSU + Titanium Backup
Activate push notifications
Smooth volume control
Operator logos for MIUI Updated Update For MIUI 8
Installing a third-party launcher
Microphone problems ... >>>Decision
Bluetooth headset connection in Mssff firmware
Those who wish to learn more about MIUI v6
Google Installer (Play Store) | Installation via Mi AppStore
4x6 desktop grid | Manual adjustment of any (!!!) mesh slave. of the table
Clock on the center
Patch on multitasking
Correction of the G-sensor (gravity sensor)

Formation rules for firmware release number
Firmware fromXiaomi divided into 4 types: Stable , Global stable , Weekly and Daily .
� Stable (Stable) - it is released ~ 1 time in 2 months, includes all updates and optimizations at the time of release, languages ​​are English / whale, not ruled (if necessary, root-access is opened manually).
� Global stable (Stable, international) - produced in parallel with Stable, contains all the same + language packs, including Russian and Ukrainian.
� Weekly (Weekly) - on the release date read below.
� Daily (Daily) - about the release date read below, available only (!!!) to developers and beta testers, how to join the group of beta testers read on the official English website, usually set in beta testers by creating a topic in the group Beta Team

NumbersWeekly and Daily versions is based on the release date of the release.
for example5.10.22 :
The 1st digit is the last digit of the current year. 2015>>>5 ;
The 2nd digit is the month (1–12). October>>>10 ;
3rd digit is the day of the month when the firmware is released (will be released)>>>22 .
The firmware, with rare exceptions (the new year according to the eastern calendar, national holidays in China, etc.), is issued / updated every Friday (Daily daily from Tuesday to Friday), so each of you can easily count what number to wear. next release.

Based on the above, if you are not a geek, then it is enough to stay at Stable, if your hands are itching and you always want to get the freshest, then Weekly is your choice! ;)
Reviews
- = MAXDIE = - | ferhad.necef | Your feedback..

***red - positive
***black - negative
FAQ (question / answer) - FAQ
I want to write about the problem with the firmware so that I understand
The form:
How to write a message about your problem with the firmware:
  1. Good (day, evening) I have installed the firmware "Firmware name and version" (author of the port)
  2. Describe in detail your problem!For example: There is a problem with the "Settings" when I click on the shortcut, they open and immediately close with an error.
  3. Before that, they worked (Before that, I installed the application or included item (s)):Try to remember your recent actions on the phone before the error )or indicate that the function did not initially work.
  4. No need to send message to (qms - personal message ), send to the topic because we have a friendly group and they will prompt you a way out of this problem, users who encounter such an error can read the discussion on this error and maybe find solutions for themselves.

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 21.01.20, 04:29
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (2)
Brazhkovich @ 01/10/2015, 16:29*
In general, I did not understand why MiFlash does not see the phone, tried on two computers with VIN7 X64 and X64 Vin8. Therefore freewheeling TWRP on this instruction Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Official MIUI firmware 7 (OS 5.0), now I will sew the firmware card

I made easier through adb terminal. For this:
1. Download and unzip adb + flashtool (link can be found easily, I use from mtk Droid tool)
2. Run the cmd (a start button Vindovs + R)
3. Connect your phone by USB (drivers must be installed, I used MiPCSuite installation). On your phone, you turn on USB debugging and agree to communicate with the computer.
4. In the "black box" type in or copy
set PATH = C: \ mtkDroid \ adb \;% PATH%

here "C: \ mtkDroid \ adb \" - the path to the file adb + flashtool
You can check the drivers command: adb devices
5. in the same window
fastboot flash recovery D: \ HERMES \ recovery.img

here "D: \ HERMES \" - the path to the image rekaveri
6. In the same window
fastboot reboot

7. wait for the phone to reboot in the same window
adb reboot recovery

You still in recovery

Even easier to create a BAT-file. In any text editor, create a file with the bat (for example redmi.bat) and paste the text:
set PATH =% 1;% PATH%
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery% 2 \ recovery.img
fastboot reboot
echo wait on the phone reboot
pause
adb reboot recovery

instead of 1% write path to the files adb.exe + flashtool.exe
instead of 2% write path to the file recovery.img

Then run the file (double click on redmi.bat)

Post has been editeddarkhyp - 01.10.15, 19:20

Rep: (591)
* darkhyp, you can supplement your instructions for dummies :)
Installation instructions any rekaveri without dances with a tambourine
All the action takes place on Windows and involve established ADB and Fastboot drivers (clarify, I have Win10 installed and everything works, regarding the installation of drivers are not discussed here)
Instruction
Checking installed drivers
I put the driver of a cap, whichMinimum set of adb \ fastboot + drivers
USB debugging is enabled in the device manager should look like this:
Attached Image
The fastboot mode as follows:
Attached Image

1. DownloadAttached fileADB.zip(26.39 MB)
and extract it to somewhere, it is important that the path to the unzipped folder (the ADB) was not the Cyrillic alphabet (it is a mistake many of which in the main instructions are usually not indicated. Forget about Cyrillic and folder names in Russian.) The archive already lies rekaveri TWRP Materialized Theme and stock rekaveri MI 2.0.1
2. Connect your phone to your computer. USB debugging must be enabled!
3. If you are using a conductor (in Total Commander is similar), then right-click the folder with the unpacked ADB clamped shift and select "Open command window" will open the command prompt. Or Open a command prompt and give the command
cd C: \ path \ ADB - where C: \ path \ ADB ADB path to the unpacked folder

4. Check the link with ADB phone Writing in the command line:
adb devices

We get something like this:Attached Image

5. If all goes according to plan, write in the command line:
adb reboot bootloader
phone will restart in fastboot mode. The screen will light fastboot inscription above which sits a rabbit in a hat and repairs android.

6. Next, write the command line:
"Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" - without the quotes, of a custom firmware for rekaveri
"Fastboot flash recovery stok.img" - to flash stock rekaveri. Or throw in your rekaveri folder and write:
"Fastboot flash recovery rekaveri.img your name" - to flash his rekaveri

It should look something like this:
Attached Image
7. All! I congratulate you, you have a custom rekaveri.
8. Further, it would reboot, write in the command line:
fastboot reboot
9. If you need to reboot in rekaveri, then before you press enter after the command "fastboot reboot", we press on the phone Vol +, press Enter on the BB and vibration feedback after release the Vol + and fall into rekaveri.

Picture

Post has been editeddevserg - 28.10.15, 20:16

Rep: (103)
For a week sitting on 09/05/18 by Eu and Juju. Completed 8 screens with the latest software (a few years of experience from the world of software for android). Many advanced users know how difficult it is to set up all this to your requirements and not so easy to decide to re-flash when everything is set up and running. So really everything is working fine. Day and night work 4g will not turn off all notifications come, all the software is running. About 4-4.5 hours of autonomy at full load screen Smart. The device is fully satisfied. The screen is excellent, good and not sinyat and Yellow When setting the standard color. Covers and glasses are not worth it, there olefobnoe coating, screen is not greasy, the finger slides perfectly. Touch is very sensitive. I like the black, set wallpaper pure black color, so the screen blends with the frame as a single unit. Price in the light of the latest prices for the flagship and given the gift of the Chinese with the work of all modern wireless communication standards, especially 4g. and WiFi ac odna of the best and affordable. When the firmware is too much is also not good, especially with so many localizers. But here praise the native backup application. Despite that the very use, just in case a few common applications for this, keep in mind the idea that I would be to use it to recover following the installation process of the new firmware in the future. It is a pity that there is no curator at us, the theme of a cluttered and is growing by leaps and bounds from the useless scare from this very decent device. Especially it is very straight arms when you start to delve into its main applications and Safety Settings, where lies the main instrument to address issues such as unavailable, does not notify, etc. Even such a simple matter as the installation of the application is to be done not thoughtlessly and carefully look at the permissions settings, etc. Yet do not forget that it is android 5 with their serious and unusual Innovations. So this phone as well as all the latest devices are not for blondes, though they are different. One day a good friend in a conversation why she loves the iPhone, and will only buy it struck me with his answer - well, it is so convenient to buy apps in the store, it was created just for humans. I did not dissuade her in this, you know why.

PS. What is not yet satisfied with the way it is;
1.Kamera. I expected more from her. I'm not a photographer, but I do not like the blurring of the background. I can certainly picky and it is also a feature of the wide-angle shot, fhd resolution, etc. I checked all alternative applications - the quality is almost the same. And here's a video shot in fhd satisfied at 100% and the quality of the picture and just pleasing to the eye.
2.Do not able to establish any alternative program for recording phone calls. Own works, but used to use more advanced features.

Post has been editedserborkr - 03.10.15, 03:47

Rep: (84)
I did not just spread! Grid Desktop 4x6 (ala iPhone 6 Plus)

Throw the attached file into the phone's memory
Remove the extension .zip, just to stay com.miui.home
via any file manager, such as root explorer'a put it on the road system / media / theme / default /
Permits are putting the screenshot
Attached Image

Reboot! get
Attached Image

table 4x6 grid

Picture

Post has been editeddevserg - 28.10.15, 20:31

Rep: (2959)
mcovkin @ Today, 12:34*
about me something to shove or notifications, or is it a common problem?
No, this feature miui, yet do not let the app does not start, then the notification will not come.
Go to the security / authorization / auto control and set the applications on which you want to receive alerts.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Then go to settings / other / battery / background mode and turn off (uncheck) the same application.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The latest versions of the firmware Background mode looks like this
Attached Image

P. S: for those who make a backup and then restored to the insertion of the other team to make a notification of the applications need to reinstall them (if there is another solution to add)
All that is written clearly on theVideo(I hope to be useful).
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 26.11.15, 16:58

Rep: (99)
How to enable MTP mode when connecting to a PC if nothing appears in the blind

In general, the ICC regime turned on the phone and could not find how to turn back. When the phone is reconnected to the top curtain nothing. Clambered all the settings have not found anything except debugging YUSB.
So, how to make the switch USB modes and make it to the desktop?
1) Download the program from Market QuickShortcutMakerPlay market
2) go into it. At the top we put "Advanced Search", "Actions" tab.
3) Type in the search string "usb".
4) We are looking for in the "Settings" app list, click on it.
5) In the list of search and select "USB Connection to a computer"process should be com.android.setting.UsbSettings (Signed at the bottom in small print)
6) Click on the "Create"
The USB mode switch appears on the desktop. In the setting of such a clause, I have not found.

Picture

Post has been editeddevserg - 25.10.15, 00:23

Rep: (488)
ge_orgiy @ 04.10.2015, 20:05*
and what specific frequencies need to leave, and what to disable?
exactly what to 3dzhi and 4dzhi?

SIM1 - disable:
GSM (2G) Mode - PCS1900, GSM850,
UMTS (3G) Mode - WCDMA-PGS-1900, WCDMA-CLR-850
LTE Mode do not touch, otherwise will not work.
Press SET, 5 seconds for confirmation.
SIM2 - disable:
GSM Mode - PCS1900, GSM850
press SET

Rep: (173)
* Baston
And download a zip-file and see what's inside? Not? So there will be a file inside theme_values.xml, and it will be the following lines:
<integer name = "config_cell_count_x">4</ integer>
<integer name = "config_cell_count_y">6</ integer>
Have 4 to 5 and receive 5 x 6 grid.

Picture

I QMS to ask a lot of questions, how to do, in this quote from one of the answers:

At this address:
https://yadi.sk/d/ZXk8KB2ApQo74
be my com.miui.home file. This 5 x 7 grid, and 4 columns in the folder. Sticking it should be in the system / media / theme / default folder to put the rights of 644. In addition, the original icons are quite large, so that would reduce their size to recommend build.prop (located in the root system folder) line
ro.sf.lcd_density = 480
fix on
ro.sf.lcd_density = 450 (you can experiment, someone like that)
It is somewhere 113-115 line.
After the changes made to reboot. It should be borne in mind that the changes will fly after all desktop settings (location of icons and widgets), all have to compose in a new one. Do whatever is necessary to very carefully and not to miss anything. Self-other, you must have root-rights.

And immediately after. By default, the lower the number of icons on the bar 1 is greater than the number of columns of the desktop. Those. when such a grid (5 x 7) the number of icons in the lower bar - 6.

Another copy of the file.Remove the extension ZIP.
Attached filecom.miui.home.zip(521 bytes)

Post has been editedcabin boy - 28.05.16, 09:43

Rep: (11)
Installation Instructions on the radio stitching Miuipro:
I can not vouch that it's all going to work, because in this case I'm an amateur, but I did.
We strongly recommend making a backup of everything before it.
In my arms there is a second so the same phone, but with iOS EU. At first I just wanted to tear out the radio image, but then noticed that a radio app hides two files on MiuiPro attended only one of them. I decided to radio certainly has earned, pull out the two files. One file, I simply replaced on their firmware, and for the second created a folder in the desired directory and put the file there. After that, I put the necessary permissions for files and new folder. Podpihival files and change the rules of using the program Root Explorer. In the process of working with Root Explorer will need to give him root access, it is done through a system application Safety - Permits - Root access.
FM.apk first file should be replaced by the following way: /system/apk/FM/FM.apk. File permissions should be as follows: rw-r - r--.
The second file MiuiRadio.apk must be "put" in the following path /system/priv-app/MiuiRadio/MiuiRadio.apk. File permissions should be as follows: rw-r - r--, for MiuiRadio created folder: rwxr-xr-x.
radio files attached to the message.
Root Explorer can be found at the same forum.

First time doing this, so that if anything happens, not much kick.

Attached fileFM.apk(595.14 KB)
Attached fileMiuiRadio.apk(3.69 MB)

Picture

Post has been editeddevserg - 08.10.15, 23:57

Rep: (166)
Fix the FM Radio on MIUI Pro 5.9.24

This is a relatively simple, but at the same time very effective method of repair of the FM radio.
1. Download and installSELinuxModeChanger
2. Then go to it and click the buttonPERMISSIVE
3. Then go inSecurity ->Permissions ->Autostart -> allow autorun SELinuxMode .
4. Reboot your device, launch the Radio and enjoy!
* Modem version on FM Radio does not affect!
If someone has already removed the FM Radio app install .apk file attached

Authorship and the idea belongs to the SW. * Yxti
This Guide is available with the kind permission of the author's ideas.
For which he can express gratitude, taken at our Forum, a plus! : Yes2:
Attached fileSELinuxModeChanger-v3.2-release.apk(669.81 KB)

Attached filecom.miui.fm_5.0.2-5.9.24.apk(333.4 KB)

Yxti @ 09.10.2015, 05:32*
that it does not happen go to Security>permissions>autostart>allow Autorun Viper4android and SELinuxMode.
Oh yeah!!!
After the reboot mode PERMISSIVE not break!
FM radio works!
* Yxti, You just made a little evolution in the MIUI Pro 5.9.24! : D

Picture

Post has been editeddevserg - 28.10.15, 20:32

What programs I froze (if anyone should be). Phone sleep is fine, no awakenings during the night of 0-1%
Attached Image
Attached Image

And this is a different firmware (the difference is minimal:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 01.11.15, 22:57

Rep: (1371)
Translated firmware for the Redmi Note 2 MIUI.SU miuisu_v5.0.2_hermes_5.10.8_mssff (Russian and Ukrainian) .
Odeksirovana firmware (not deodeksirovalas - The Code is factory) - fast.
Radio works SMS come.
As close as possible to the drain of the installed patches only in T9 dialer (Russian and Ukrainian) and Security Center (so only once about Ruth asked)
gapps installed (Play Market and services - the latest version).
The Google LatinIME keyboard and the MiPult infrared app are installed.
Translation from MIUI.SU (Russian and Ukrainian) was kindly provided byDriffex.
Downloadmiuisu_v5.0.2_hermes_5.10.8_mssff.zip748 MB (784,794,433 bytes) MD5: 04d330ff38226ae9ebb95b1f02eee5b8
You can download andsite MIUI.SU
Patches for firmware 5.10.8
Correction slipping reception button and hang up incoming calls when HMNote2_5.10.8_InCallUI_new.zip

Sort contacts by last name and display the name in the name format when making calls and in the call list
HMNote2_5.10.8_ContactsProviderFIO.zipAfter installing the patch, only newly created contacts will be affected.
To make the patch work, you need to do the following
1. install the ContactsProvider_FIO.zip patch
2. ATTENTION! THIS WILL DESTROY ALL CONTACTS AND CHALLENGE MAGAZINE !!!
root explorer-om three database with contacts /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
3. reboot the phone
4. sync contacts with google
Or, alternatively, delete the Google account and then add it again.

Contact sorting is standard (rollback for previous patch)
HMNote2_5.10.8_ContactsProvider.zip

Shtrifty from multirom (such as in the assembly 5.9.2)
HMNote2_Multirom_fonts.zip

Rolling back to the default fonts
HMNote2_Original_fonts.zip
Patches and firmware install via TWRP.
This option is possible to install the firmware and patches (on standard recovery):
Settings - About device - System update (Settings - About phone - System updates)
Press the "menu" key - Select update package

For normal operation of the firmware, it is strongly recommended to make a factory reset after installation (wipe data / wipe cache)
When you upgrade enough wipe cache / dalvik-cache

P.S. Vibration in the firmware completely wild: wacko:

Post has been editedmasslakoff - 12.10.15, 19:59
Reason for editing: patch

I propose to add to the cap (to help people) A list of useful programs for Android devices:

1. To unlock and lock the screen without pressing the power buttonGravity Screen - On / Off
2. For the Russification of installed programs on Ang - whale firmwarehttps: //play.google.co...ightidea.com.setlocale
3. In order to push a notification to come without delayhttps: //play.google.co...om.andqlimax.pushfixer
4 program which will help you find that wakes our phonehttps: //play.google.co…mapps.wakelockdetector
5 . superpowerhttps: //play.google.co...d=eu.chainfire.supersu
6.Titanium backup. The program is for freezing and removing software programs® Titanium Backup
7.Analog titanium backup® Root Uninstaller
8.faylovy managerES File Explorer File Manager
9.Blokirovschik advertising (for the firmware where it does not exist)® AdFree Android
10.Programma for us to turn off unnecessary services, services .... (for those want to increase the autonomy)В® My Android Tools
11.klaviatura Xperia Keyboard has support for many languages, gestures ... (set via custom rekaveri)Attached fileXperia_keyboard_6.7.A.0.86.zip(9.71 MB)

12. The advanced power management widget (recommend all)https: //play.google.co...ils id = com.painless.pc?
13.Programma to capture video from the screen (tried many programmy.eta best for our animal (I think so))® Rec. (Screen Recorder)
14.Upravlenie volume and sound on your phone with the ability to enable or disable the system sounds and replace them.® Ultimate Sound Control
15.Bystry sharing of files over Wi-Fi (rescued many times when I could not or did not want to be connected via a cable)SHAREit
16.dlya those who like to use cloud services, and does not want to lose autonomy (synchronization can be configured when the phone is connected to the current)MEGA
17.Dlya those who do not like mi launcher recommend a very convenient and shirokonastraivaemy launcherNova launcher
18.Ochen smooth and cool browser to fit the text (he use it and recommend it to everybody)HTC Internet Browser
19.Telefon in the Material style (for those who do not like dialer miui and likes naked android)Phone in the style of Material
20.Otlichny video editor with great functionalityAndroVid Pro Video Editor
21.Programma profiles for your telefona.Pozvolyaet use multiple profiles settingshttps: //play.google.co.../details id = Orion.Soft?
22.Zapusk two copies of the same applications, games,Parallel
23.Blokirovschik advertising does not require Root rightsAdguard
24.udobny and beautiful file manager (itself permission to expose the system files)Solid Explorer File Manager
25.Prilozhenie that will help us to hide unnecessary icons (Root needed)https: //play.google.co...com.thinkyeah.apphider
26.Mnogofunktsionalnaya keyboard (though not well-known but very impressed advise you to try ..):Adaptxt Beta
27.Ofitsialny client offlinesavagemessiahzine.com(I advise everyone):Actual release (Postsavagemessiahzine.com #41162866)
28.Ochen beautiful (imho) weather widget from EEPROM moto droid turbo 2
Looks like that..
Attached Image
Attached fileCommand Center_3.01.03.apk(2.27 MB)

29.poluchenie applications in the form of APK without depending on Google Play (unavailable application can be downloaded):APKPure App
30.Otlichny lock screenGlance Plus
31.otlichnaya program to manage devaysa gestures:® All in one Gestures
32.Upravlyayte tablet using multi-touch gestures. Fold the status bar, turn on the full screen.
Managed devices with multitouch, and multitasking. In any application:® GMD GestureControl root
33.Kachestvenny MP3 recorder:Hi-Q MP3 Recorder
34.Razlichnye opportunities for the integration of devices on the Android desktop under KDE (linux):KDE Connect (Post Darth Revan # 35029770)
35.Sdelat long screenshot (glue some one):https: //play.google.co....mindster.screeeenshot
36.Prostaya program to change imei:https: //play.google.co....cryptotel.chamelephon
37.Govoryaschaya battery:https: //play.google.co...id=com.batareika&hl=ru
38.EZ Screenshot (Full screen, sliding picture, capture parts, models, frames, arrows, labels ..) for full operation of the program requires root rights:®EZ Screenshot
39.Funktsionalny clipboard manager in a floating window:Native clipboard
40.Utilita to simplify working with the contents of the clipboard:Clipboard actions
41.Krossplatformenny synchronized clipboard:Pasteasy - Copy Paste Across!
42.Besplatnye offline maps:MAPS.ME [Android]
43. Freezing (stop) the application for the release of memory device:®AirFrozen ~ Disabler (ROOT)
44. Floating label with swipe and actions of thumb:fooView
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 10.10.18, 23:07

Rep: (164)
I am going back to the old topic of support for memory cards of 64 and 128 Gb.
Many of today's flash drives large volume of the box are in exFAT.
Attached Image

If you try to format the Windows tools to FAT32 2 possible options:
1. Through the GUI format command basically does not offer FAT32
Attached Image
2. If the format of the command-line force in FAT32, we get:
C: \>format / FS: FAT32 H: / q
Insert a new disc into the drive H:
and press the ENTER key ...
File System Type: EXFAT.
The new file system: FAT32.
Quick Format: 61487 MB
Tom is too big for FAT32.

The question is how you format the card on 64+ Gb in FAT32?

Rep: (2)
* - = MAXDIE = -,
May be wrong, because he did not take an over 16GB of memory, but mb help acronis disk director?

Rep: (13)
* - = MAXDIE = - and 0rbby, ADD for these purposes is not necessary. Suffice it to a program that was created exactly for this purpose: Attached fileFAT32format.exe (76 KB)

P.S. I do not think this is offtopic, because the inability to maintain sd>32gb in exfat, may be associated with a software part, i.e. with the official firmware. I think this topic can be discussed here.

Post has been editedHexa universe - 11.10.15, 17:37

Rep: (1838)
MIUI 8

Multirom 7.3.9

Differences from the original:
Slightly tinkering apns-config.xml (Ukrainian for operators)
In build.prop commented out tweaks that prevent normal operation and WI-FI networkpartially corrected themselves
Stock butanimatsiya (forgive the guys from multirom, but new is terrible)
GAPPS the latest versions
Added Google (Google Now for voice search), GoogleTTS, Gmail, RootExplorer, MiRemote, ParagonNTFS
Pak icons of MIUIPro + Multirom
Added entry to the engineering, testing and information menu in the section for developers
In the setting of the item "Mobile networks" renamed "the SIM card and mobile networks"
Support init.d
Root (SuperSU Pro)
Busybox
Extended reboot menu
added MiraVision
Corrected installation script and files no longer overwrites custom rekaveri (recovery folder should not be deleted from the flash)
Fixed a bug with a microphone after the video recording
Fixed auto brightness
Daubal NotoColorEmoji.ttf operator to select an icon in the status bar
In the default theme in the search string curtain removed

Sew throughcustomrecovery.

DOWNLOAD
MD5: 9a6401a22681c012dbb500e6b04491b7

Past versions

Multirom Stable 8.1.3.0

Refinements are the same as in the weekly insertions.
SuperSU already built!

DOWNLOAD
MD5: 656d258706257e9df385ae27f5da069e

MirrorfromOlmirin

Past versions

MIUI 7

MIUIPro 6.1.29

Fixed platform.xml (permisheny for full access to sdcard)
Added Google (Google Now for voice search), GoogleTTS, Gmail, Google Chrome, RootExplorer, MiRemote, ParagonNTFS
Added entry to the engineering, testing and information menu in the section for developers
Support init.d
In the setting of the item "Mobile networks" renamed "the SIM card and mobile networks"
SELinux mode is set to the default Permissive
In the settings you added the item "Energy Saving"
Corrected installation script and files no longer overwrites custom rekaveri (recovery folder should not be deleted from the flash)
added MiraVision

DOWNLOAD
MD5: 2e7410ec38f326ca38b9b690d389d093

Past versions

Multirom 6.5.26

In build.prop commented out tweaks that prevent normal operation and WI-FI networkpartially corrected themselves
Stock butanimatsiya (forgive the guys from multirom, but new is terrible)
Added Google (Google Now for voice search), GoogleTTS, Gmail, Google Chrome, RootExplorer, MiRemote, ParagonNTFS
Support init.d
Root (SuperSU Pro)
Busybox
Advanced reboot menu (as MIUIPro)
added MiraVision
Fixed auto brightness
Daubal NotoColorEmoji.ttf means for selecting the operator in the status bar.

DOWNLOAD
MD5: b2154391477e918c555115ec2248401c

Past versions

Multirom Stable 7.3.2.0

Refinements are the same as in the weekly insertions.
SuperSU already built!

DOWNLOAD
MD5: 96eca9b4fb4064ab5f04b2a6de21a0fb

Past versions

Global Stable 7.2.3.0

Fixed platform.xml (permisheny for full access to sdcard)
GAPPS the latest versions by the minimum set and transferred to the system (as in the system shifted the native browser and music player)
Support init.d
Root (SuperSU Pro)
Busybox
The Management Board hosts

After the first run and I restart the machine again google account.

DOWNLOAD
MD5: acbf6457630fcd50ddbdb5f1a8c8cb7b

Past versions

All firmware can be sewn on top of both my and the original MIUIPro / Multirom. Enough to make a wipe cache and cache dalvik.

In the transition from weekly to a stable and vice versa (as well as from one another on a localizer, and especially from 7 to version 8)wipe data / factory reset do MANDATORY !!!

Fornormal work ROOT it is strongly recommended to establish through rekaveri SuperSU (If not already sewn into the firmware).

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

Picture

Post has been editedfrost_ua - 17.03.17, 13:57

Rep: (863)
ferhad.necef @ 13.10.2015, 21:12*
soglasen.uvedomleniya not work (instructions in the header) .protsessor heated like vseh.nichego not tupilo I
absolutely agree. No glitches in the pro, no heating, excellent performance, endurance 5-6 hours screen in mixed mode.
The guys who have some glitches, sew with a wipe clean, read at least a hat, better the whole topic. Adjust finely system Ruth inzhinerka (sound frequency communication mode), security and settings (auto, permits, notices, background operation, time zone ....). Freeze miui services, configure disabling unneeded services with® Disable Service
(
services that can be disabled
.gcm.GcmReceiverService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmSenderProxy
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmConnectionTestReceiver
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmProxyReceiver

pkgs = `pm list packages -e 2>/ Dev / null`

## disable if use Google Mail
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .google \ .android \ .gm $'; then
pm disable com.google.android.gm/com.android.email.service.AttachmentService
pm disable com.google.android.gm/com.android.email.service.EasAuthenticatorService
pm disable com.google.android.gm/com.android.email.service.EasAuthenticatorServiceAlternate
pm disable com.google.android.gm/com.android.email.service.LegacyEmailAuthenticatorService
pm disable com.google.android.gm/com.android.email.service.LegacyEasAuthenticatorService
pm disable com.google.android.gm/com.google.android.gm.EmailMigrationService
fi;
## disable if use facebook
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .facebook \ .katana $'; then
pm disable com.facebook.katana / com.facebook.common.errorreporting.memory.MemoryDumpUploadService
pm disable com.facebook.katana / com.facebook.videoads.scheduler.VideoAdsFetchService
pm disable com.facebook.katana / com.facebook.analytics.service.AnalyticsService
pm disable com.facebook.katana / com.facebook.places.suggestions.common.SuggestProfilePicUploadService
fi;
## disable Google Wear
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .auth.be.proximity.authorization.userpresence.UserPresenceService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothClientService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothServerService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.btle.BtleCentralService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.emulator.NetworkConnectionService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.service.GcmIntentService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .common.GmsWearListenerService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.wearable.LocationWearableListenerService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .config.ConfigFetchService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.AutoStarterReceiver
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.GcmBroadcastReceiver
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.GcmRegistrationReceiver
## enable if use Google Music
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .google \ .android \ .music $'; then
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.service.WearableService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.service.WearableControlService
pm disable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.music.wear.WearMetadataSyncService
pm disable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.music.wear.MusicWearableListenerService
pm disable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.music.wear.WearDataTransferConnectionService
pm disable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.wearable.datatransfer.DataSyncService
else
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.service.WearableService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.service.WearableControlService
fi;
## enable if use FITBIT fithnes
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .fitbit \ .FitbitMobile $'; then
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.proxy.FitProxyBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.recording.FitRecordingBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.sessions.FitSessionsBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.history.FitHistoryBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.sensors.FitSensorsBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.ble.FitBleBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.config.FitConfigBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.internal.FitInternalBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sensors.activity.ActivityRecognitionService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sensors.sample.CollectSensorService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sync.FitnessSyncAdapterService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.wearables.WearableSyncService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.store.maintenance.StoreMaintenanceService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.disconnect.FitCleanupService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.DebugIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.service.FitnessInitReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.sensors.sample.CollectSensorReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.wearables.WearableSyncServiceReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.disconnect.FitCleanupReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .auth.be.proximity.authorization.userpresence.UserPresenceService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothClientService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothServerService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.btle.BtleCentralService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.emulator.NetworkConnectionService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.service.GcmIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.AutoStarterReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.GcmBroadcastReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.GcmRegistrationReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.wearable.LocationWearableListenerService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .config.ConfigFetchService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .deviceconnection.service.DeviceConnectionServiceBroker
else
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.proxy.FitProxyBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.recording.FitRecordingBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.sessions.FitSessionsBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.history.FitHistoryBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.sensors.FitSensorsBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.ble.FitBleBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.config.FitConfigBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.internal.FitInternalBroker
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sensors.activity.ActivityRecognitionService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sensors.sample.CollectSensorService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sync.FitnessSyncAdapterService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.wearables.WearableSyncService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.store.maintenance.StoreMaintenanceService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.disconnect.FitCleanupService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.DebugIntentService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.service.FitnessInitReceiver
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.sensors.sample.CollectSensorReceiver
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.wearables.WearableSyncServiceReceiver
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.fitness.disconnect.FitCleanupReceiver
fi;
## enable if use android wear
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .fitbit \ .FitbitMobile $'; then
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.proxy.FitProxyBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.recording.FitRecordingBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.sessions.FitSessionsBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.history.FitHistoryBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.sensors.FitSensorsBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.ble.FitBleBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.config.FitConfigBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.internal.FitInternalBroker
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sensors.activity.ActivityRecognitionService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sensors.sample.CollectSensorService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.sync.FitnessSyncAdapterService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.wearables.WearableSyncService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.store.maintenance.StoreMaintenanceService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.disconnect.FitCleanupService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .fitness.service.DebugIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .auth.be.proximity.authorization.userpresence.UserPresenceService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothClientService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothServerService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.btle.BtleCentralService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.node.emulator.NetworkConnectionService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .wearable.service.GcmIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.wearable.LocationWearableListenerService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .config.ConfigFetchService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .deviceconnection.service.DeviceConnectionServiceBroker
pm enable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.music.wear.WearMetadataSyncService
pm enable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.music.wear.MusicWearableListenerService
pm enable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.music.wear.WearDataTransferConnectionService
pm enable com.google.android.music / com.google.android.wearable.datatransfer.DataSyncService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .common.GmsWearListenerService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.AutoStarterReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.GcmBroadcastReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.GcmRegistrationReceiver
fi;
## disable if not use Google TALK Hangouts
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .google \ .android \ .talk $'; then
pm enable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.GTalkService
pm enable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.ConnectionService
pm enable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.ConnectionServiceProxy
pm enable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.GTalkServiceProxy
pm enable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.PushMessagingRegistrar
pm enable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.PushMessagingRegistrarProxy
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.ProxyGTalkService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .googlehelp.service.ChatStatusUpdateService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .googlehelp.service.VideoCallStatusUpdateService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmDiagnosticsReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmRegisterService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.gmsproc.GcmReceiverService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmReceiverService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmSenderProxy
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmConnectionTestReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmProxyReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .people.sync.PeopleSyncService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .people.pub.PeopleSyncRawContactService
else
pm disable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.GTalkService
pm disable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.ConnectionService
pm disable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.ConnectionServiceProxy
pm disable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.service.GTalkServiceProxy
pm disable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.PushMessagingRegistrar
pm disable com.google.android.gsf / .gtalkservice.PushMessagingRegistrarProxy
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.ProxyGTalkService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .googlehelp.service.ChatStatusUpdateService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .googlehelp.service.VideoCallStatusUpdateService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .people.sync.PeopleSyncService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .people.pub.PeopleSyncRawContactService
fi;
## disable if not use Google PLUS
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .google \ .android \ .apps \ .plus $'; then
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.PlusService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.DefaultIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.ImageIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.OfflineActionSyncAdapterService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .googlehelp.service.ChatStatusUpdateService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .googlehelp.service.VideoCallStatusUpdateService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmDiagnosticsReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmRegisterService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.gmsproc.GcmReceiverService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmReceiverService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmSenderProxy
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmConnectionTestReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .gcm.GcmProxyReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .auth.authzen.GcmReceiverService
pm disable com.google.android.apps.plus/com.google.android.libraries.social.autobackup.AutoBackupSyncService
pm disable com.google.android.apps.plus/com.google.android.libraries.social.albumupload.impl.UploadSchedulerService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .people.sync.PeopleSyncService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .people.pub.PeopleSyncRawContactService
else
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.PlusService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.DefaultIntentService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.ImageIntentService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .plus.service.OfflineActionSyncAdapterService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .people.sync.PeopleSyncService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .people.pub.PeopleSyncRawContactService
fi;
## disable if not use Google Games
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .google \ .android \ .play \ .games $'; then
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesAndroidService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSignInService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSignInIntentService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesAsyncService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSyncServiceMain
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSyncServiceNotification
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.RoomAndroidService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesUploadService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.SnapshotEventService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.games.receiver.GamesSystemBroadcastReceiver
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.games.receiver.InternalIntentReceiver
else
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesAndroidService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesIntentService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSignInService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesAsyncService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSignInIntentService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSyncServiceMain
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesSyncServiceNotification
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.RoomAndroidService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.GamesUploadService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / .games.service.SnapshotEventService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.games.receiver.GamesSystemBroadcastReceiver
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.gms.games.receiver.InternalIntentReceiver
fi;
## disable if not use Google Maps
if printf "% s \ n" $ pkgs | grep 'package: com \ .google \ .android \ .apps \ .maps $'; then
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.fused.FusedLocationService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.fused.NlpLocationReceiverService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.internal.PendingIntentCallbackService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.geocode.GeocodeService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.network.NetworkLocationService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.internal.GoogleLocationManagerService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.geofencer.service.GeofenceProviderService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.fused.service.FusedProviderService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.activity.HardwareActivityRecognitionProviderService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.internal.server.GoogleLocationService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.reporting.service.ReportingAndroidService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.reporting.service.ReportingSyncService
pm enable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.reporting.service.LocationHistoryInjectorService
else
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.fused.FusedLocationService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.fused.NlpLocationReceiverService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.internal.PendingIntentCallbackService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.geocode.GeocodeService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.network.NetworkLocationService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.internal.GoogleLocationManagerService
pm disable com.google.android.gms / com.google.android.location.geofencer.service.GeofenceP
). Turn off Wi-Fi when display is off, you can usetasker,I personally useLenovo Power(There adjust the white list and auto-shutdown network when the screen is turned off.).
In general, you can write endlessly, but when set up will work fine and all for a long time. Who do not understand, ask questions in a personal, as will questions be added in post, and then in the FAQ ... All Beaver ..

Picture

Post has been editeddevserg - 28.10.15, 20:34

Rep: (2725)
By the wayhereSeveral themes for TWRP. Inside each file, there are several color options. I myself made a dark theme with bright orange accents)

Rep: (1371)
Translated firmware for the Redmi Note 2 MIUI.SU miuisu_v5.0.2_hermes_5.10.15_mssff (Russian and Ukrainian) .
Odeksirovana firmware (not deodeksirovalas - The Code is factory) - fast.
Radio works SMS come.
As close as possible to the drain of the installed patches only in T9 dialer (Russian and Ukrainian) Security Center (so only once about Ruth asked), and adds the ability to delete MiMarket-Updater-a and a.
gapps installed (Play Market and services - the latest version).
The Google LatinIME keyboard and the MiPult infrared app are installed.
Translation from MIUI.SU (Russian and Ukrainian) was kindly provided byDriffex.
Downloadmiuisu_v5.0.2_hermes_5.10.15_mssff.zip738 MB (774,068,019 bytes) MD5: 1931d8dd9e281c837252dbcd19448c7d

Patches for firmware 5.10.15
Translation Correction Contacts application HMNote2_5.10.15_Contacts.zip

translation correction and drop the Gallery app HMNote2_5.10.15_MiuiGallery.zip

Resolution recording on SD-card applications HMNote2_5.10.15_SD_write.zip

Sort contacts by last name and display the name in the name format when making calls and in the call list
HMNote2_5.10.15_ContactsProviderFIO.zipAfter installing the patch, only newly created contacts will be affected.
To make the patch work, you need to do the following
1. install the ContactsProvider_FIO.zip patch
2. ATTENTION! THIS WILL DESTROY ALL CONTACTS AND CHALLENGE MAGAZINE !!!
root explorer-om three database with contacts /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
3. reboot the phone
4. sync contacts with google
Or, alternatively, delete the Google account and then add it again.

Contact sorting is standard (rollback for previous patch)
HMNote2_5.10.15_ContactsProvider.zip

Shtrifty from multirom (such as in the assembly 5.9.2)
HMNote2_Multirom_fonts.zip

Rolling back to the default fonts
HMNote2_Original_fonts.zip
Patches and firmware install via TWRP.
This option is possible to install the firmware and patches (on standard recovery):
Settings - About device - System update (Settings - About phone - System updates)
Press the "menu" key - Select update package

For normal operation of the firmware, it is strongly recommended to make a factory reset after installation (wipe data / wipe cache)
When you upgrade enough wipe cache / dalvik-cache

Post has been editedmasslakoff - 19.10.15, 12:01
Reason for editing: Added patches

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 1:31