> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SMS-Chat | Program SMS-Chat

Rep: (26)
SMS-Chat
Version 1.25

Last update of the program in the header31.07.2009

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Love to chat with your friends via SMS? So SMS-Chat is created just for you! All SMS messages are displayed in a separate chat for every contact that allows you to easily follow a conversation. Convenient finger management, mass mailing of SMS, intuitive search contacts - is only part of the functionality that will surprise you SMS-Chat.

Changes in the new version:
the ability to create backup copies of all chats and recovery from it, new light skin.
Export and import of backup copies of all chats make it possible not only to restore all the SMS in the event of data loss, but also quickly transfer your SMS to the other device, on which the SMS-Chat 1.2.
Now incoming and outgoing SMS in a chat room marked with different colors, which is much easier to work with a large number of SMS. By "Dark" and "Gray" skins added stylish "bright" skin. This new design is also ideal for use with the latest version Winterface 1.3, the interface of the package iWindowsMobile Communication Suite, replace the standard Today screen Windows Mobile and oriented to work with a stylus.
In developing the new version of SMS-Chat the following user suggestions have been implemented:
when typing the first letter of SMS text will automatically be converted to uppercase
All types of phones of standard Windows Mobile contacts are displayed in a list (home, mobile, work, etc ...)
selected SMS highlighted when using a joystick

Compatibility: Windows Mobile 5.0 / 6.0
Homepage: http://iwindowsmobile.ru/threaded-sms-messaging.html

Download SAV: Attached fileSMS_Chat.1.25.cab (1.72 MB)

Files and instructions required to create a debug-log.
Skins and decorations program bill was discussed and spread here.

Previous versions:
Download the CAB version 1.23: Attached fileSMS_Chat_1_23.cab (1.72 MB)

Download the CAB version 1.22: Attached fileSMS_Chat_1.22.cab (1.72 MB)
Download the CAB version 1.21: Attached fileSMS_Chat_1.21.cab (1.71 MB)
Download the CAB version 1.2: Attached fileSMS_Chat.cab (1.69 MB)

Developers - Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Post has been editedPasserby - 07.08.09, 19:19

Rep: (8)
Skachal- set.

Immediately struck by a very nice interface.
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE!
Fashion is now moving a la iPhone lists.
All smoothed. All modern. It works very quickly.
Functional minimum, but it does
what to do if such a program.

There are a couple of minor bugs.
Such as: hard keys does not support or I did not understand
How to Use.
Otela memory about a meter with something.

We will test.
At first glance - yum.
And Masthev.
reception

Post has been editedmaas - 04.02.08, 23:00

Rep: (12)
I liked too. And if still there and functional smart sms (that is to say the ability to hide SMS messages from specific contacts), there would be no price to it. Do not be withheld and 150 wood.

Post has been editedTula - 04.02.08, 23:12

Rep: (2)
Superrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

Rep: (13)
How to make so that it would replace the standard messages? That is, when tapas on the "Messages" opens it SMS-Chat, rather than the standard "message"?

Rep: (234)
I put yourself liked, but there is a school of likely associated with CDMA. The fact that in the CDMA to send SMS you need to enter the number is 7, and 8. So, when you try to send SMS through a program it simply does not go and hang (send indicator does not work). To send standard messages have to run and SMS-SC then leave! On GSM feels good.
PS. All this is true for AnyDATA ASP-500GA.

And it is able to intercept sms? To incoming message immediately in the right chat show?

Rep: (363)
Elricbk ,
Yes, it is able to! It appears on the Today screen display in a square shape for incoming SMS

To order, some of the details (something you can pick up in a hat, probably)
1. When you first start all sms from Inbox and Sent folders, collect in your folder "SMS-chat", which has three sub-folders: Drafts, Sent, Incoming.
2. When you delete a program in this still leaves its own directory, so you need to manually migrate to the original folder.
3. When sending a message from the program, she puts it in the folder "SMS-chat ->Sent ", but in the" From: "puts the number of the contact, rather than the touch, as does the Outlook, so to recover messages is not clear from whom they came.
4. In the program there are no settings, so wonderful envelope will not hide in the middle of the screen. That is not very suitable lovers of privacy.
5. Input field for the SMS program is not standard input field, so allocate it nothing happens and transliteration using Translate in it does not work.
6. Once the program missed the message received by themselves and did not see it until you restart.
7. Grouping of messages occurs by number rather than by contact.
8. D-Pad in the program I have not earned, management worked only with your finger.

But in general, the program is very nice, and after the first run works very quickly.

Post has been editedElricbk - 05.02.08, 12:15

Rep: (4)
Redshift ,
Apparently, the inability to send messages linked to something else. I also do not want to send :(

Rep: (36)
Very nice prog, only had to carry = (using Spb Full Screen Keyboard typed text does not fit into the window sending.

Plak I have sent, but only when standard messages are running. And it is not gud :(
I would like in this prog adding the following:
1. copy / paste
2. The change in the number is sent directly into the program
3. that replaces the standard messages.
So to normal messages are sent :) The program is very good, personally I liked it!

Redshift ,
here are 3 certainly do not need. If you need to replace the standard messages, and you can use the Palm Threaded Messaging. This is a big plus that all messages in standard folders are duplicated - nothing is ever lost, even if the program snesosh + export / import works fine. A horseradish from said PTM smski winkle if they are needed again. Here, to the contact's name is substituted into the "From:" it would be good. And the input field on the usual change, not of their own making. It will not be so nice, but everything will work.

Messaging We've always running in the background, so about a bug with sending / not sending to say something difficult.

Elricbk , Well, who neuzhno, and someone may need! And when using Palm Threaded Messaging on my device jamb there is a network switch. With this prog does not.

Redshift ,
I just brought arguments why I do not want the program to substitute for the message base. Unless, of course, the memory on the device is very limited, then we can understand why the extra megabytes in the background of great concern. Here then you need to decide who has more :) Some people need or who-don't-need. I agree to substitute for, if it is a tool to export / import messages. That way the developer is obtained just three requirements: to do, to replaced the standard application; do export; do the import. Many :) If not replaced, it is easier to obtain.

Okay, so here at first glance a representative of the developer, and say what they think about it. And that soon all will be 6.1 with built Treding.

Interestingly, I decided to buy, send SMS, received an activation code, insert the activation and receive answers:
You somehow was unsupported version. Please install the previous version, or contact support.

While downloaded from the specified site in the first message! Go to the main page h__p: //iwindowsmobile.ru/ and see that SMS-Chat only "SOON"! Interestingly code suitable as a "release"? : Comando:

Rep: (0)
Well ..... that's the same, and I have the same problem, he wrote two letters are silent as guerrillas ... And of course the money taken ...

Redshift ,
aai65 ,
they have enough adequate technical support - extra money does not utaschat

Elricbk Without money I do not mind :) Just wondering why not post a link to the off site? The site vitotehnolodzhi says that the release will take place on February 4 and 5 today as in any way.

Rep: (37)
RedShift,
Page program is already activated on iwindowsmobile.ru.
About activation please write to [email protected]. Explain your problem. We will understand soon.
Keep the obtained activation codes! they will be useful when we will eliminate any malfunction in the program or on the server.
When I find out what the problem is sure to accomplish your goal.

Post has been editedVitOl - 05.02.08, 19:53

Rep: (4)
VitOl ,
What can you say about the impossibility of sending messages?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 22:28