SONY Android TV - Discussion | Android TV
How well have you upgraded to Android 8.0?
Choose an option
Successfully without problems [ 112 ] ** [68,71%]
Fortunately, but with dancing and a tambourine [ 7 ] ** [4,29%]
Successfully, but the TV is frozen, or important functions have stopped working. [ 11 ] ** [6,75%]
Unsuccessfully [ 1 ] ** [0,61%]
Not updated and do not advise [ 10 ] ** [6,13%]
Satisfies Android 7 [ 22 ] ** [13,5%]
Total votes: 163

Rep: (4)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

K
All devices with a diagonal of 43 "2016 g / v have Significant problem !!!

Picture
Topics Curator |В© Vitaliy Leer
Picture

Post has been editedVitaly Leer - 25.07.19, 16:24

Rep: (47)
plander_kozzeron @ 05.08.19, 17:09*
It is written about you hang bend tvirl and edema?

No. I only have a problem with the cable channel switching.
Additionally, applications on the TV set only 4 (!): HD VideoBox, VLC, Ace Stream Engine and "Tricolor TV". All!

Rep: (23)
After purchasing the updated immediately before the Group of Eight. Also occasionally occurs a television timer off from the cable tv application. When the evening after work, the TV turns on quickly and freezes on the last used channel. The screen with the black and does not respond to button. As a result, he takes a minute or two to reload.

ZIFERADY @ 05.08.19, 17:20*
It hangs on the last used channel. The screen with the black and does not respond to button. As a result, he takes a minute or two to reload.

In-the-by! The final symptoms are the same. Only I have not a timer, and when you switch to a new channel: black screen with infobara top and reaction only the Home button - you can go to the Home screen and then wait for 2 minutes, when he reboots or distort out of the socket.
After the upgrade, Reset do?

Post has been editedFlox80 - Yesterday, 17:32

Rep: (23)
* Flox80 ,
Even a couple of times did reset. Previously, there were constant cold enable OS boot. I thought to cure this problem reset. It turned out the problem in running the circumvention program (vpn).
Now every time I go to the vpn, and put on the "stop" circumvention of locks. In this case, the TV starts immediately.

Post has been editedZIFERADY - Yesterday, 17:39

ZIFERADY @ 05.08.19, 17:38*
Even a couple of times did reset.

Well then, we just have to wait for updates. All possible "solutions" presented by Sonyhere.

Rep: (6)
Flox80 @ 5.08.19, 18:40*
Well then, we just have to wait for updates.
ZIFERADY @ 5.08.19, 18:38*
It turned out the problem in running the circumvention program (vpn).

By the way, I have no such problems.

Rep: (122)
* ZIFERADY ,
Here it is! My assumptions were confirmed !! The cap would have to put!

Rep: (8)
Friends have long plagued with a constant switching picture modes. Mainly used Bright, Cinema pro and Cinema home, depending on time of day, lighting fittings, and content type.
Terribly hesitated to switch on the remote action sequence. Very anxious to hang these presets on the individual buttons on the remote.
I tried a bunch Buttons Mapper and Power Shortcuts.
It is clear that a submenu with setting the picture mode is not an application, and not the default action for an android device. I tried to specify a target action in the Activiti Power Shortcuts, but there, too, did not find anything sensible. The closest I found it in the Settings section Activiti PictureSettingActivity, but after all, still need min 3-5 clicks on the remote.
A feeling that the menu with the image mode selection is not Activiti system, as if she were some sort of separate.
From here I am asking for your help, mb someone has already solved this problem or have any idea where to dig - I will be glad to hear your thoughts.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 07:46