> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

641 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Power Five - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "
clocc
Message#1
13.08.15, 23:08
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2301
Check in: 21.06.10
Oukitel K6

DiscussionHighscreen Power Five
PictureHighscreen Power Five Pro, Gionee Marathon M4, BLU Studio Energy 2
DescriptionlDiscussion | Firmware | Modifications and decorations | Accessories

Specifications
A source of information
The operating system Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
Case material: metal and plastic
SIM card type: micro SIM
Number of SIM-cards: 2 (1 radio module)
Weight: 176 g
Dimensions (WxHxT): 71.2x144.7x10.18 mm
Screen: AMOLED, 16.78 million colors, 5.0 inches diagonal, resolution: 1280x720 (HD) covered with tempered Asahi Glass Dragontrail (more about glass)
Camera
8 million pixels., LED flash, autofocus, photo module Omnivision OV8865
Aperture: F / 2.2
Front camera: 5 million pixels.
FM radio
Headphone Jack:
3.5 mm
Communication standards:
GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE
LTE band support
LTE FDD - 800, 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz; LTE TDD - 2400 MHz
SAR = 0.85
Interfaces
Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB
USB host (OTG) -the ability to charge other devices
Satellite navigation: GPS / GLONASS, A-GPS
Use as a USB drive
CPU
MediaTek MT6735, 4x1300 MHz ARM Cortex-A53 core
Video Processor:
ARM Mali-T720MP2 600 MHz with support for Open GL ES 3.0 and Open CL 1.2 API
Built-in ROM: 16 GB
The amount of RAM: 1.50 GB / 2.0 GB (in the PRO version)
MicroSD card slot (memory support up to 64GB)
Capacity non-removable Li-Ion battery: 5000 mAh
Sensors: light, proximity, missed event LED (multicolor)
Equipment:
smartphone, power supply with removable cable, headphones, HiCover case, OTG cable.

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews
Useful materials
FAQ on the device (filled)
Is there an indicator of missed events (LED)?
- Yes, there is, multi-color.
Is there a backlit button illumination?
- Not.
Will there be an upgrade to Android 5.1?
- While there is no information, there is not official firmware 5.1 without a shell, BETA! version, details in the topic: firmware.
What version of OS is installed initially?
- Amigo 3.0 shell based on Android 5.0.2 (slightly modified pure Android)
The smartphone is frozen, what to do?
- To reboot the device in case of a long hang, you must hold the power button for more than six seconds. Also on this model it is possible to perform a hard-reset, for this you need to simultaneously hold and hold the keys for increasing the volume and power.
-Will I miss 1.5GB of RAM?
RAM is enough for everyday tasks, in normal mode, more than 50% of RAM is free. There are no bulky graphical shells, besides, Android itself unloads unnecessary applications, giving priority to the most necessary and frequently used.
- Does this model support audio stream transmission via USB (USB audio)?
-Yes
Is the indicated battery capacity 5000 mAh real?
-Yes, at the first charge cycles, the device absorbs 4930 mAh, seeTEST
-How much does the battery hold on this device:
The operating time from a single charge is a very individual parameter, I cite averaged data (the operating time is determined mainly by the screen operation time):
1) In the mode of dense, active use with the included data transfer, games, movies holds about 2 days and 7 hours of screen operation
2) Without a sim card in the cyclic video playback mode: 24 hours. With sim cards and data transfer about 17 hours.
3) In the navigator mode: -10% per hour with a screen at maximum brightness and data transfer 10 hours of navigation provided.
4) Data transmission via 4G, eats up -12% of the battery per hour.
5) In the standard usage scenario, without games, using the Internet mainly via 3G, making calls, etc., the smartphone lives for about 10-12 hours of the screen, for 3 days.
6) With a simpler use, the screen may take about 15 hours.
- I do not receive notifications from applications / come late, applications crash, applications are unloaded from memory, what should I do?
- These are AMIGO shell features,

���� � �������� (�������� ������� ���������) download

- The compass does not work, what to do?
The compass requires calibration, you need to turn on the application and rotate the smartphone, everything will work.
-What type of memory card does the device support?
The smartphone supports memory cards in both microSDHC format (up to 32GB) and microSDXC (from 32GB and up). When using memory cards larger than 32GB, they need to be formatted in FAT32, moreHERE
ATTENTION:the operating system does not allow writing from a phone to a memory card (Android protective function)
- How to safely remove the memory card?
Turn off the phone, remove the card. In firmware 5395, only the point for safe removal of the flash drive (OTG) appeared.
-Smartphone in my own case I carry in my bag, the screen / flashlight constantly turns on, what should I do?
In the new firmware 5935, an item has been added to disable the function of the smart cover - the magnetic sensor is turned off and the smartphone does not respond to the opening / closing of the cover.
-Interests the mode of operation of SIM-CARD in the smartphone.
The smartphone has 1 radio module installed, this means that when talking on 1 SIM card, 2nd becomes inaccessible, you can set up call forwarding to another SIM card through the operator. The smartphone has support for 2G; 3G; 4G networks on both SIM cards; however, if one of the cards uses data transfer over 3G; 4G, the second one works only in 2G mode.
List of supported frequencies
The smartphone is intended for sale in the CIS countries, so that the device operates at frequencies of all mobile operators. For more information, check with the operator in your region.
- Recorded video using a standard camera, but the smartphone does not play it, why?
For some reason, the manufacturer has cut the video viewer from the firmware, the solution is to install third-party players, for example, MXPlayer or VLC. They can be easily found in the market or on the forum.savagemessiahzine.com.
- What is the difference between the regular version of the PRO?
The novelty differs from its predecessor by the presence of 2GB of RAM, otherwise the smartphone has not changed (the official answer is Highscreen)
- How much time does a smartphone charge?
Native charger has an output current of 2A / h. The calculation formula is simple: we divide the capacity of the battery 5A by a current of 2A / h, taking into account that the smartphone charges the last percent with a small current, we get about 3 hours and 30 minutes. The same formula can be used when calculating the charging time from a charger with a lower amperage. Charging a smartphone with a high current will not give the result; the smartphone controller limits the current to 2 A maximum, charging time will not be reduced. Charging also affects the deterioration / quality of the cable and the charger itself.
- The smartphone began to charge longer from the complete memory, what is the reason?
Long charging manifests itself after half a year of using a smartphone (the controller does not receive the required current, instead of 2A - about 1A), you just need to change the charging cable to a new one, if it doesn’t help, change the charger itself.

Accessories)
Known Issues
- During the first charging cycles, some users experience a sharp jump in the charge rate, from about 15 to 5%
(the problem disappears after the 1st charge cycle, for reliability it is necessary to discharge the device before shutting down or up to 1% and charge up to 100%
- There are rare breaks of communication / nedozvony.
(the problem is observed in conditions of poor reception of the operator’s signal, most likely it is not there, just the indicator of reception of the signal just does not quite rightly show)

Purchase
Highscreen official online store
Promo code for 10% discount:savagemessiahzine.com+ You can get a 3% discount by making a bank transfer, delivery is free. The smartphone comes with an opened box, because manufacturer fills warranty card.
Yandex Market
(watch the prices in the stores of your region on the Yandex Market)
Additional Information
Very interesting product, different from the parent Gionee Marathon M4, apparently only localized firmware. It is based on a 4-core 64-bit processor MT 6735 with ARM Cortex A53 cores, ARMv8 architecture (28Nm process technology) with a frequency of 1.3 GHz (frequency range: 299-1300 MHz) and Mali T720 MP2 graphics (2 cores) 600 MHz-28 Nm process technology built in LTE 4G modem and supports GPS / GLONASS satellite navigation systems — simultaneous operation, average number of points in Antutu: 27,500.
According to the manufacturer of the parent of Power Five, Gionee Marathon M4 can provide up to 65 hours of voice communication, up to 107 hours of music playback, up to 16 hours of video and up to 13 hours of mobile games! At the same time in standby mode, the device will last 463 hours, which is a little more than 19 days. Of course, the figures are approximate, but the previous model M3, according to reviews, can hold up to 14 hours of screen operation, which means the battery is a real 5A. Well, it's nice that the AMOLED display and a special case with a window in the kit. There are gesture control functions: unlocking the smartphone, exit due to a blocked state in the application.

Announcement date
2015-08-11

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 27.12.18, 23:49
Reason for editing: If the phone does not see the SD card
Dimmook
Message#42
20.08.15, 08:20
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 154
Check in: 26.10.08
Honor 10

Comrades-owners, could you clarify the following details (compare with Highscreen Zera S Power):
- whether the Internet disappears? Those. the indicator is lit that the Internet is connected, but really it is not)

- if the application is installed on the SD card, then after a reboot, do the shortcuts disappear from the desktop ?;
- If in the contact point - add a birthday?
- Is the disk space shared correctly? Again, on Zera S Power I had to install a mod to increase the place, because there was some nonsense with this place.
- how does the proximity sensor work? Because as a Zera S Power, he has the property sometimes does not work. Somehow he selectively happens.
Thank.
duzzer2k
Message#43
20.08.15, 09:42
Local
[online]

Messages 192
Check in: 19.08.09
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

TO answers: Dimmook @ 08/20/2015, 15:20
Dimmook @ 08/20/2015, 15:20*
- whether the Internet disappears? Those. the indicator is lit that the Internet is connected, but really it is not)
No, everything works smoothly, on both sims
- if the application is installed on the SD card, then after a reboot, do the shortcuts disappear from the desktop ?;
labels disappear (checked)
- If in the contact point - add a birthday?
Yes there is
- Is the disk space shared correctly? Again, on Zera S Power I had to install a mod to increase the place, because there was some nonsense with this place.
like the size matches.
- how does the proximity sensor work? Because as a Zera S Power, he has the property sometimes does not work. Somehow he selectively happens.
The sensor itself works (during the test) but does not turn off the screen.I previously wrote about it
Thank.

2. For Highscreen Power Five Owners
I registered on the site of those. highscreen supporthttp://support.highscreen.org/, created a ticket for them about what is missing in the firmware.
Here they previously wrote about the fact that from highscreen you will not wait for updates and other things.
So let's help them with "our Wishlist". Maybe they’ll pay attention to me alone, and when they have 10-20-50 people write, they can update them .....
Add your "Wishes" and write them ....
Text of my highscreen ticket
Good day, the phone turned out great!
Can you include the following changes in the firmware?
1. When calling through specials. case or without case, no screen off function. Those. ear or face the phone itself hangs up.
2. There is no possibility to turn off the phone boot sound. Those. When rebooting, the melody plays.
3. It is not possible to customize the color indication of events.
4. There is no possibility to reconfigure the "hardkey buttons."
Those. Today, only one of the three buttons is used, and this is the Back button.
Another button "properties" --- Does not display the properties of the application or the screen, but !!!! shows PREVIOUS downloaded applications, not even applications hanging in memory, but just the latest applications !!!
The second (middle button) SIMPLY SEARCH !!!!
Give the opportunity to change (as it is convenient for users) the settings of the buttons (including the long tap of the buttons).
5. It is not possible (or not found) to put the download speed in the top menu.
6. It is not possible (or not found) to configure the keyboard - the svayp method.
7. The screen labels disappear after the reboot (if the application is installed on the memory card)
8. I did not like the work of the proximity sensor (although the sensor is in good condition, it does not turn off the screen during a conversation). The sensors were checked by the Sensor Kinetics prog.
9. Light sensor jumps. The sensors were checked by the Sensor Kinetics prog. I hope that you will correct all these “children's sores”. A copy of the message posted on the website www.savagemessiahzine.com
Wish you all the best.

3. Highscreen support answered:
Answer
Posted on: 20 August 2015 11:25 AM
Good day.

Thank you for your message, we will add this data to the list of corrections.

Respectfully,
Highscreen support service

Post has been editedduzzer2k - 20.08.15, 12:51
Reason for editing: ortho

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128 Ceramicon MIUI Global 10.3.1.0 (OCAMIXM)
klovka
Message#44
20.08.15, 10:00
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 981
Check in: 30.10.06
Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305

Duzzer2k @ 08/20/2015, 09:42*
If in the contact point - add a birthday?
Yes there is

Is it? The birthday field must be available if the contact is from Google account.
If the contact is saved to the phone - there is no field.
With the sensor off the screen, if not corrected - extremely bad.
How much memory was available from a 16 GB box?
Can I announce the list of pre-installed applications in the firmware?
Opening documents Word, Excel out of the box is?
Does IP-Tv work fine?
duzzer2k
Message#45
20.08.15, 10:12
Local
[online]

Messages 192
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

Answers
Is it? The birthday field must be available if the contact is from Google account.
If the contact is saved to the phone - there is no field.
possibly. I store contacts in google. Specially opened the contact, checked. The field is. The field called "Events"
With the sensor off the screen, if not corrected - extremely bad.
Very much agree. But if they do not correct within a month, I will demolish and cast and cast.
How much memory was available from a 16 GB box?
I did not pay attention, but then laid out the print screen of the screen with memory.
Can I announce the list of pre-installed applications in the firmware?
Only a standard set of Google, books, films and other rubbish.
Opening documents Word, Excel out of the box is?
Did not check. I put third-party software.
Does IP-Tv work fine?
Did not check.

I am now on vacation, on arrival I will try to check everything, or someone else will answer your questions.

--------------------
[Cpd] bob
Message#46
20.08.15, 10:28
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578
Check in: 23.09.05

Does not see China satellites (Beidou). Satellite Glonas and GPS is instantly. The work of the satellites was checked by the AndroiTS GPS Test prog.

And which beidou companions should he see in your opinion? And for what?
Navigation in the device works almost perfectly.

Posted 08/20/2015 10:28:

I did not like the work of the proximity sensor (although the sensor is in good condition, it does not turn off the screen during a conversation).

What firmware? Everything works in 5340
duzzer2k
Message#47
20.08.15, 11:11
Local
[online]

Messages 192
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

If you select the "swype" input method, how does it recognize word input?

That's the problem, swype doesn't work at all :-(
[CpD] bob @ 08/08/2015, 17:28*
Navigation in the device works almost perfectly.

I agree with you, maybe this is too much ..
[CpD] bob @ 08/08/2015, 17:28*
What firmware? Everything works in 5340

(Pro 5340) It does not work for me (in the case), the screen does not go out, can my phone be a marriage?
When you hold the phone to your ear - the screen goes blank?
I do not have ;-(

Post has been editedduzzer2k - 20.08.15, 11:13
Reason for editing: ortho

--------------------
sfeno
Message#48
20.08.15, 12:21
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 28.04.10
Highscreen Power Five

When bluetooth is on, the special cover does not dampen the screen when closing, at all, or only at me?
grufos
Message#49
20.08.15, 12:33
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 19.03.12
Honor 6

Ordered today the device in the store Nightscreen
Used promo code BLESK + payment by card.
Received a 5% discount in general and the price of 14,250 rubles.
At the same time I ordered a pair of accessories and received a discount of 11.8% on them
Today must bring.
According to the tests I will unsubscribe.

--------------------
Highscreen Power Five (0303_V5340)
clocc
Message#50
20.08.15, 12:49
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2301
Check in: 21.06.10
Oukitel K6

So let's help them "our Wishlist" Maybe for one and I will not turn

In the evening I will add a link to the TP in the cap.
PS: You also need to ask for the firmware, many diseases happen because of the OTA updates, and you never know what will happen, you can always install the firmware through FlashTool.

Link to Android 5.0 firmware for Gionee M4:
NEEDROM
English language.
I do not recommend experimenting and putting it on Heiskrin, maybe there will be owners of the "Father", it will be useful for them.

Post has been editedclocc - 20.08.15, 13:03
Reason for editing: Gionee M4 Firmware
[Cpd] bob
Message#51
20.08.15, 12:53
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

Duzzer2k @ 08/20/2015, 11:11*
(Pro 5340) It does not work for me (in the case), the screen does not go out, can my phone be a marriage?
When you hold the phone to your ear - the screen goes blank?
I do not have ;-(

Goes off. Before determining the marriage / non-marriage, it is necessary to exclude the cutter of the software, that is, a complete reset. After the update on FOTA, everything works for me, nevertheless, without resetting
noskojv
Message#52
20.08.15, 13:00
★ OBSERVER ★
[offline]

Messages 10668
Check in: 05.06.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

The firmware is not given, they are sent to flash into the service.

Post has been editednoskojv - 20.08.15, 13:57
klovka
Message#53
20.08.15, 13:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 981

The firmware is not given, they are sent to be sewn into the service.

Very strange ... For the same Boost 2 CE firmware present on the site.
ivilian
Message#54
20.08.15, 15:27
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 23.05.11
Sony Xperia SP

Duzzer2k @ 08/20/2015, 11:11*
That's the problem, swype doesn't work at all

Google Klava download and delete the standard, then replace. Such garbage on all phones except the Nexus.
hanuma50
Message#55
20.08.15, 15:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2958
Check in: 30.10.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

* noskojv
This is the first thing I will do when the body is drawn

Backup on MT67xx can be done only this way, And no other ways will help, Everything has been checked for a long time
http: //www.china-devic…t6595-mt6753-over-adb/
klovka
Message#56
20.08.15, 16:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 981

Everything has long been verified

Looked at your link, right then: did anyone get root on this phone?
noskojv
Message#57
20.08.15, 16:28
★ OBSERVER ★
[offline]

Messages 10668
Check in: 05.06.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

gant
Message#58
20.08.15, 16:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3766
Check in: 05.01.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* Stranger1964
"Easy reviewer" in the cap, look, everything is perfectly visible
[Cpd] bob
Message#59
20.08.15, 16:49
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

SERG-ING @ 08/20/2015, 1:00 PM*
lay out (in spoiler)
Macro photo + photo of small text with color elements.
Very demanded inf. for operational work
Thank.

Offhand (probably, if you carefully aim, it will be better, but it will not be worse for sure)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Reut
Message#60
20.08.15, 17:25
Made a brand Highscreen
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1249
Check in: 29.10.06
Xiaomi Mi 8

SERG-ING
Message#61
20.08.15, 17:43
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 09.11.13
Apple iPhone 5s

* Reut,
Very nothing camera.
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
Philips Xenium W8500>Philips Xenium W8510>Highscreen Boost 2 SE>Apple iPhone 5S 64Gb _ + Highscreen Power Five

641 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 01:12