> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

640 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Power Five - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "
clocc
Message#1
13.08.15, 23:08
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2286
Check in: 21.06.10
Oukitel K6

DiscussionHighscreen Power Five
PictureHighscreen Power Five Pro, Gionee Marathon M4, BLU Studio Energy 2
DescriptionlDiscussion | Firmware | Modifications and decorations | Accessories

Specifications
A source of information
The operating system Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
Case material: metal and plastic
SIM card type: micro SIM
Number of SIM-cards: 2 (1 radio module)
Weight: 176 g
Dimensions (WxHxT): 71.2x144.7x10.18 mm
Screen: AMOLED, 16.78 million colors, 5.0 inches diagonal, resolution: 1280x720 (HD) covered with tempered Asahi Glass Dragontrail (more about glass)
Camera
8 million pixels., LED flash, autofocus, photo module Omnivision OV8865
Aperture: F / 2.2
Front camera: 5 million pixels.
FM radio
Headphone Jack:
3.5 mm
Communication standards:
GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE
LTE band support
LTE FDD - 800, 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz; LTE TDD - 2400 MHz
SAR = 0.85
Interfaces
Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB
USB host (OTG) -the ability to charge other devices
Satellite navigation: GPS / GLONASS, A-GPS
Use as a USB drive
CPU
MediaTek MT6735, 4x1300 MHz ARM Cortex-A53 core
Video Processor:
ARM Mali-T720MP2 600 MHz with support for Open GL ES 3.0 and Open CL 1.2 API
Built-in ROM: 16 GB
The amount of RAM: 1.50 GB / 2.0 GB (in the PRO version)
MicroSD card slot (memory support up to 64GB)
Capacity non-removable Li-Ion battery: 5000 mAh
Sensors: light, proximity, missed event LED (multicolor)
Equipment:
smartphone, power supply with removable cable, headphones, HiCover case, OTG cable.

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews
Useful materials
FAQ on the device (filled)
Is there an indicator of missed events (LED)?
- Yes, there is, multi-color.
Is there a backlit button illumination?
- Not.
Will there be an upgrade to Android 5.1?
- While there is no information, there is not official firmware 5.1 without a shell, BETA! version, details in the topic: firmware.
What version of OS is installed initially?
- Amigo 3.0 shell based on Android 5.0.2 (slightly modified pure Android)
The smartphone is frozen, what to do?
- To reboot the device in case of a long hang, you must hold the power button for more than six seconds. Also on this model it is possible to perform a hard-reset, for this you need to simultaneously hold and hold the keys for increasing the volume and power.
-Will I miss 1.5GB of RAM?
RAM is enough for everyday tasks, in normal mode, more than 50% of RAM is free. There are no bulky graphical shells, besides, Android itself unloads unnecessary applications, giving priority to the most necessary and frequently used.
- Does this model support audio stream transmission via USB (USB audio)?
-Yes
Is the indicated battery capacity 5000 mAh real?
-Yes, at the first charge cycles, the device absorbs 4930 mAh, seeTEST
-How much does the battery hold on this device:
The operating time from a single charge is a very individual parameter, I cite averaged data (the operating time is determined mainly by the screen operation time):
1) In the mode of dense, active use with the included data transfer, games, movies holds about 2 days and 7 hours of screen operation
2) Without a sim card in the cyclic video playback mode: 24 hours. With sim cards and data transfer about 17 hours.
3) In the navigator mode: -10% per hour with a screen at maximum brightness and data transfer 10 hours of navigation provided.
4) Data transmission via 4G, eats up -12% of the battery per hour.
5) In the standard usage scenario, without games, using the Internet mainly via 3G, making calls, etc., the smartphone lives for about 10-12 hours of the screen, for 3 days.
6) With a simpler use, the screen may take about 15 hours.
- I do not receive notifications from applications / come late, applications crash, applications are unloaded from memory, what should I do?
- These are AMIGO shell features,

���� � �������� (�������� ������� ���������) download

- The compass does not work, what to do?
The compass requires calibration, you need to turn on the application and rotate the smartphone, everything will work.
-What type of memory card does the device support?
The smartphone supports memory cards in both microSDHC format (up to 32GB) and microSDXC (from 32GB and up). When using memory cards larger than 32GB, they need to be formatted in FAT32, moreHERE
ATTENTION:the operating system does not allow writing from a phone to a memory card (Android protective function)
- How to safely remove the memory card?
Turn off the phone, remove the card. In firmware 5395, only the point for safe removal of the flash drive (OTG) appeared.
-Smartphone in my own case I carry in my bag, the screen / flashlight constantly turns on, what should I do?
In the new firmware 5935, an item has been added to disable the function of the smart cover - the magnetic sensor is turned off and the smartphone does not respond to the opening / closing of the cover.
-Interests the mode of operation of SIM-CARD in the smartphone.
The smartphone has 1 radio module installed, this means that when talking on 1 SIM card, 2nd becomes inaccessible, you can set up call forwarding to another SIM card through the operator. The smartphone has support for 2G; 3G; 4G networks on both SIM cards; however, if one of the cards uses data transfer over 3G; 4G, the second one works only in 2G mode.
List of supported frequencies
The smartphone is intended for sale in the CIS countries, so that the device operates at frequencies of all mobile operators. For more information, check with the operator in your region.
- Recorded video using a standard camera, but the smartphone does not play it, why?
For some reason, the manufacturer has cut the video viewer from the firmware, the solution is to install third-party players, for example, MXPlayer or VLC. They can be easily found in the market or on the forum.savagemessiahzine.com.
- What is the difference between the regular version of the PRO?
The novelty differs from its predecessor by the presence of 2GB of RAM, otherwise the smartphone has not changed (the official answer is Highscreen)
- How much time does a smartphone charge?
Native charger has an output current of 2A / h. The calculation formula is simple: we divide the capacity of the battery 5A by a current of 2A / h, taking into account that the smartphone charges the last percent with a small current, we get about 3 hours and 30 minutes. The same formula can be used when calculating the charging time from a charger with a lower amperage. Charging a smartphone with a high current will not give the result; the smartphone controller limits the current to 2 A maximum, charging time will not be reduced. Charging also affects the deterioration / quality of the cable and the charger itself.
- The smartphone began to charge longer from the complete memory, what is the reason?
Long charging manifests itself after half a year of using a smartphone (the controller does not receive the required current, instead of 2A - about 1A), you just need to change the charging cable to a new one, if it doesn’t help, change the charger itself.

Accessories)
Known Issues
- During the first charging cycles, some users experience a sharp jump in the charge rate, from about 15 to 5%
(the problem disappears after the 1st charge cycle, for reliability it is necessary to discharge the device before shutting down or up to 1% and charge up to 100%
- There are rare breaks of communication / nedozvony.
(the problem is observed in conditions of poor reception of the operator’s signal, most likely it is not there, just the indicator of reception of the signal just does not quite rightly show)

Purchase
Highscreen official online store
Promo code for 10% discount:savagemessiahzine.com+ You can get a 3% discount by making a bank transfer, delivery is free. The smartphone comes with an opened box, because manufacturer fills warranty card.
Yandex Market
(watch the prices in the stores of your region on the Yandex Market)
Additional Information
Very interesting product, different from the parent Gionee Marathon M4, apparently only localized firmware. It is based on a 4-core 64-bit processor MT 6735 with ARM Cortex A53 cores, ARMv8 architecture (28Nm process technology) with a frequency of 1.3 GHz (frequency range: 299-1300 MHz) and Mali T720 MP2 graphics (2 cores) 600 MHz-28 Nm process technology built in LTE 4G modem and supports GPS / GLONASS satellite navigation systems — simultaneous operation, average number of points in Antutu: 27,500.
According to the manufacturer of the parent of Power Five, Gionee Marathon M4 can provide up to 65 hours of voice communication, up to 107 hours of music playback, up to 16 hours of video and up to 13 hours of mobile games! At the same time in standby mode, the device will last 463 hours, which is a little more than 19 days. Of course, the figures are approximate, but the previous model M3, according to reviews, can hold up to 14 hours of screen operation, which means the battery is a real 5A. Well, it's nice that the AMOLED display and a special case with a window in the kit. There are gesture control functions: unlocking the smartphone, exit due to a blocked state in the application.

Announcement date
2015-08-11

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 27.12.18, 23:49
Reason for editing: If the phone does not see the SD card
noskojv
Message#2
17.08.15, 11:09
★ OBSERVER ★
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 10649
Check in: 05.06.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

And this look under 15 thousand ..
Because the PCT apparatus i. certified for Russia, respectively, there is a guarantee + warranty service and will soon be officially sold in stores, which is no, but this is a Russian brand and it is possible in the future you can rely on the manufacturer’s support, in contrast to the amount that the “manufacturers” give to the devices from the Middle Kingdom (this is at best) , warranty and no speech.

Post has been editednoskojv - 17.08.15, 17:29
Reut
Message#3
17.08.15, 17:11
Made a brand Highscreen
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1249
Check in: 29.10.06
Xiaomi Mi 8

Real photos from the device, very well shoots in sunlight.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedReut - 17.08.15, 17:33
klovka
Message#4
17.08.15, 19:00
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 981
Check in: 30.10.06
Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305

I will repeat here, because there is a live owner
I'm going to buy, have questions:
- out of 16 GB available for programs how much?
- usb otg works fine?
- how with navigation? satellites speed, accuracy?
- as a cover that comes in the kit, how convenient is it to use?
- Is it too heavy? The battery is not removable? Sims micro?
- tried to set the root?
- is the firmware update available over the air?
- how long does the phone live under real load? screen time?

It is advisable to answer all the questions ....
noskojv
Message#5
17.08.15, 19:10
★ OBSERVER ★
[offline]

Messages 10649
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Highscreen Power Five - Specifications

Post has been editednoskojv - 17.08.15, 21:43
gsm1800
Message#6
17.08.15, 21:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 03.03.08

Became the owner of this device, the last boost with 1 gig was broken in the summer, served for more than 2 years.

First, photos, I immediately apologize - I do not know how to shove them under the cut.

appearance.

Posted 08/17/2015 at 21:57:

general sensations are light, although 10 grams is easier than a boost of the first, but it feels like a feather.

assembled very high quality, no backlash, no creaks.

Posted 08/17/2015 at 21:58:

as you can see from the second photo - there is no oleophobic coating on it - the markings remain immediately on the glass
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.08.15, 12:52
Reason for editing: under spoiler
gsm1800
Message#7
17.08.15, 22:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

further system settings

Posted 08/17/2015 10:13 PM:

Gps was found quickly, for 15-20 seconds standing near the window, a photo where the accuracy was up to 10 meters, in the apartment the accuracy dropped to 31 meters, but the satellites were not lost

otg - I connected a radio mouse (an arrow appeared on the screen) - no problem, I didn’t connect a screw.

update over the air - it also seems planned, the menu is appropriate.

Posted 08/17/2015 22:15:

In general - I liked the phone, and even "with our" discount, he was taken in 13490 rubles for VBIS

Posted 08/17/2015 22:18:

Yes, the case is a little rough (compare with the brand of leather for Samsung A5)

Yes - and there is no glass in it - a hole in the lid.

with the phone still gave a headset
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.08.15, 12:52
noskojv
Message#8
18.08.15, 04:56
★ OBSERVER ★
[offline]

Messages 10649
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

What does he have with the date on the lock screen: mellow: I remember the Elephone P6000 has the same sore and is on native firmware 5.0 (although its brand-name breasts are fine).
so should be on a normal candy
Attached Image
there is no oleophobic coating on it - the markings remain immediately on the glass
Who told you that oleophobic coating should not have prints at all?
On devices with an oleophobic coating, prints are exactly the same as they were left withoutthey are erased in one fell swoop.
* gsm1800
Does he have anything like gestures or double tapes to unlock?

Post has been editednoskojv - 18.08.15, 08:20
gsm1800
Message#9
18.08.15, 09:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

What he has with the date on the lock screen, I remember at the Elephone P6000, the same sore was and is on the native firmware 5.0 (although its brethren in the brand is fine).

And what is wrong ? Is the day of the week not displayed?

In the settings "Date, time" this is set.

On devices with an oleophobic coating, prints are exactly the same as they were left without it, but they are erased in one fell swoop.

so on the photo is not an imprint, but just an attempt to wipe in one fell swoop "- the imprint just blurred.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.08.15, 12:53
Reut
Message#10
18.08.15, 09:54
Made a brand Highscreen
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1249
Check in: 29.10.06
Xiaomi Mi 8

Posted 08/17/2015 at 21:58:

as you can see from the second photo - there is no oleophobic coating on it - the markings remain immediately on the glass

Oleophobia is also very high quality, after removing the film, it is desirable to wipe with a microfiber cloth.

Attached Image

- usb otg works fine?

Yes

Great, this GLONASS chip and the canoe are still, here's the article.http://geektimes.ru/co...ighscreen/blog/251118/

I used the day, the declared functionality performs, but it is more convenient for me without it.

After boost beautiful, non-removable battery, SIM micro, both with LTE.
- tried to set the root?

Did not try

Yes, 2 already arrived.
- how long does the phone live under real load? screen time?

Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.08.15, 12:54
[Cpd] bob
Message#11
18.08.15, 10:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 578
Check in: 23.09.05

the work of the GPS + GLONASS navigator is certainly better positioning accuracy, faster finding the location, but how is this implemented in this chip?

Navigation here works very well - let's say, even better than in the One M8. Signals from both GPS and Glonass are used simultaneously. The same Qualcomm 8226 \ 8228 uses GLONASS satellites only when there are not enough GPS satellites visible

Posted 08/18/2015 10:37:

Does anyone know, in this device, lte support both sims or does one work strictly in 2g?

Any of the slots supports LTE
[Cpd] bob
Message#12
18.08.15, 10:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 578

I will repeat here, because there is a live owner
- usb otg works fine?

Memory - on the screen
OTG works fine, charges other devices
Well navigated
With him I go, protects the screen. Conveniently, what is put in place of the back cover, that is, fastens securely. Wear resistance of kozhzam is weak.
Weighty, but it's a matter of taste. I like. The battery is non-removable. Simka - Micro.
Update by air is present.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.08.15, 12:55
[Cpd] bob
Message#13
18.08.15, 12:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 578

Trash applications in the firmware a lot? Is the flashlight application present?

There is little rubbish, there is a flashlight. It makes sense to compare LTE speed in one place with one operator, I can’t say exactly about MTS. The same Megafno average works well with localization.
speedtest
Attached Image

Post has been edited[Cpd] bob - 18.08.15, 12:11
[Cpd] bob
Message#14
18.08.15, 12:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 578

By the way, about updates
Attached Image
gsm1800
Message#15
18.08.15, 13:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

Trash applications in the firmware a lot? Is the flashlight application present?

there is a flashlight in the blind

Posted 08/18/2015 13:06:

[CpD] bob @ 08/18/2015, 12:25*
By the way, about updates

and I have a 79 meg update, the number is the same

After the update, the "Settings" item does not open, after a second it closes itself - do you have the same?
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.08.15, 12:56
[Cpd] bob
Message#16
18.08.15, 13:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 578

After the update, the "Settings" item does not open, after a second it closes itself - do you have the same?

Remove the memory card, reboot, download the update, install, insert the memory card.
gsm1800
Message#17
18.08.15, 13:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

[CpD] bob @ 08/18/2015, 13:42*
Remove the memory card, reboot, download the update, install, insert the memory card.

I do not have a memory card at all, just like SIM cards, I rebelled

By the way, the bootloader is not locked, as before - when turned on, hold power + volume up

Post has been editedgsm1800 - 18.08.15, 14:06
gsm1800
Message#18
18.08.15, 14:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

the LED is - colors, red, green, blue, but I don’t have a SIM card yet :-) tomorrow I will write it off

when charging - blue, when charged - green, when the battery is low - red
I think the program is also available.

Posted 08/08/2015 14:49 PM:

I join the question about the LED. I would also like to know if there is a G-sensor in it?

all sensors - look at the pictures on the first page
[Cpd] bob
Message#19
18.08.15, 16:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 578

Try to wipe and choose English, maybe a localization error in the update, which prevents you from running the settings.

I watch two devices updated by air from two different firmware versions to this one, the settings run without problems.
gsm1800
Message#20
18.08.15, 17:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 158

[CpD] bob @ 08/18/2015, 16:13*
I watch two devices updated by air from two different firmware versions to this one, the settings run without problems.

I will insert the sd card at home, maybe because of this
duzzer2k
Message#21
19.08.15, 00:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 191
Check in: 19.08.09
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

Does he have anything like gestures or double tapes to unlock?

The phone came, I support everything that was written above, the phone is very good(even for the money, given the course)
Double tap is present. For gestures there is a separate menu item ...

there are event indicators
I would also like to know if there is a G-sensor in it?

there is no gyroscope, there is a magnetometer ....: butcher:

I was pleasantly surprised by the device, I did not expect it. Looks stylish and dignified.(although the taste and color are different markers)
The battery has a metal cover. Screen(as previously written)very juicy.
Around, on the ends of the apparatus there is a cut-off edging under the metal(maybe plastic, maybe metal, xs)
I also liked the fact that you can set and TRIM any melody.Maybe the chip is old, but I have not met with trimming songs on the phone ...: blush:

I did not like the work of the proximity sensor(although the sensor is working, it does not turn off the screen when talking)and light sensor(jumps)
I hope to fix it with updates.
The sensors were checked by the Sensor Kinetics prog.

No opportunity(or not found)put the battery in%(while writing, flew update, corrected)
No opportunity(or not found)put the download speed in the top menu.
No opportunity(or not found)customize keyboard - swipe method.
No opportunity(or not found)set up to reconfigure hardware phone control buttons(menu, back, home).

Does not see China satellites. Satellite Glonas and GPS is instantly.
The work of the satellites was checked by the AndroiTS GPS Test prog.

This is gaining 27350 in the antitu, on this firmware.

But I repeat that these are all "childhood diseases" that will be cured with new updates or firmware.(or I really hope so)B)
I really wanted to buyJiaYu S4,but apparently not destiny. Already almost bought Xiaomi Redmi 2 PRO (2/16), but in time I saw Highscreen Power Five.
The choice was deliberately made in favor of the battery.

The device is very worthy, and do not forget that its main feature is a VERY capacious battery,with a relatively good iron.
All the above IMHO.I do not want to enter into discussions and prove something to someone.

I would very much like to make a review, but now I am on holiday. And when I come, I think there will be a lot of reviews.
Anyone who doubts to take it or not, - take .... There are no analogs for today.Well, or almost not ...: yes2:

Post has been editedduzzer2k - 19.08.15, 01:49
Reason for editing: ortho

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128 Ceramicon MIUI Global 9.5.6.0 (OCAMIFA)

640 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/10/19, 17:50