> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Sakura Angels | [IPhone], [iPad] Visual novel

Rep: (513)
Sakura angels
Version: 1.0.1
Catalog: Quests

Last update of the game in the header:11.03.2016

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Port of visual novel from PC

Description:
At the heart of the game plot are the adventures of two beautiful Japanese girls, whose main task is to save the main character from a mysterious evil. Their adventures are twisted around the abduction and the search for a third hero, who by the will of evil rock fell into the hands of an evil witch. The third character in captivity is held by force and dark magic. The main goal of beautiful girls is to save their ally.

Tongue: Russian present
Compatibility: iOS 6.0 or later required. [/ color]
Port Author: HoRRicH

Download:
Index.Disk
English ver

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 30.03.16, 06:47
Reason for editing: Update version

Rep: (1440)
The version of the game is based on the version of the crack. If there are any errors, please contact. I'll fix it :)

Rep: (78)
I just started thinking about what to do at the weekend. Always on time: D

* sl097,
The incentive is already Sakura beach out, but I will not buy)) too short stories, even for 189r. Waiting for pirates to port

Rep: (78)
* HoRRicH, Can you port shan gui at the same time? I myself have lost my PC, and now it's useless, but I want to play it)

* sl097,
I can’t tolerate dealing with Steam versions, in the end I managed to run a little cutting script from the binding. I’m testing it, but I’m thinking before tonight
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
It does not work on the ninth iOS, like other ported novels here. Author, can you recompile the game for later systems?

Rep: (513)
* EnderMan1997,
The author of the port has expired developer certificate.

But he is not needed. You can compile the game in .app and then in .ipa without a certificate. Inside Xcode itself, you need to find the SDKSettings.plist file in the Contents / Developer / Platforms / iPhoneOS.platform / Developer / SDKs / iPhoneSDK. Having opened the file, you need to set the AD_HOC_CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED value in DefaultProperties to YES, and then Signing in the project itself to put on Ad Hoc. And that's it! The game is ready! I apologize for the instructions, but in fact, it can be associated with the game.

Post has been editedEnderMan1997 - 26.01.16, 00:09

* EnderMan1997,
I’ll try, it’s just a question that the compilations of the sakura series were based on the source from everlasting summer (which I naturally collected and published on the side) with a change in the plist and the startup file of the developer’s vendor and the name of the application so that the game does not rewrite the original game (endless summer) . And this method worked great on 6-8 iOS. I personally did not work much with xcode, and the certificate expired a long time ago and therefore was not aware of all the subtleties. If your mini-guide helps to compile without a certificate, then I will certainly try to compile the updated ipa within a week or two, depending on employment at work.

It is a pity that these 1-2 weeks turned into 1-2 months.

* EnderMan1997,
Well, firstly, the work as it takes time, and secondly - there was a problem with renpu for ios (data for xcode was not compiled), now it seems like new updates have been made, now I’m going to completely update the ports in exactly a week. I think your hint will be very helpful.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 09.03.16, 18:15

updated files for compatibility with ios 9

Minor edits and adding gesture controls. Swipe up - the game menu, swipe down to hide the dialog box, swipe right - rewind, swipe left - dialog back. English version

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 08:23