6. Tabu retina

7. portes66

8. faustoO

9. Markufan

10. mayrer

11. stasivanenko

F.A.Q and not only
Club Signature
If you want to offer your option - offer!
[COLOR = orange] [I] [B] Club of Players in Pocket Heroes [/ B] [/ I] [/ COLOR]

Game Description
Immerse yourself in the world of fantasy and epic battles right now!
Pocket Heroes is a great real-time role-playing strategy. Here you can train an elite team of heroes, each of which has its own amazing abilities and lead them into a frantic fight in real time against hordes of monsters!

Enter the Kingdom immersed in battles where swords, weapons and magic intersect. Make your way through countless monsters, fight the Cyclops, the sandworm, the giant cannibal plant, the former brothers in arms and even the dragon, during your crusade against the cunning and powerful demons desecrated Camelot.

Synopsis:
King Arthur was killed by demons and everything around was plunged into chaos. As the only survivor of the attack, you, Sir Erik, the commander of the royal guard, must revenge for King Arthur and restore order to the kingdom.

--Features--
• Build a powerful team of numerous classes of characters and join the battle with crazed monsters in real time!
• A complex and fantastic world has more than 80 types of enemies, including tiny goblins, huge dragons, evil orcs and noble elves!
• Travel the world of King Arthur and complete your legend in a large number of beautiful scenes!
• Reincarnate your heroes and give them more than 100 abilities! Call an angel or become an angel? You decide!
• Over 800 pieces of equipment for heroes! Improve your gear and become the best of the best!
• Share your exploits and get bonuses! Share the fun of this great role-playing game with your friends!
• Fight the Boss along with players from around the world!
What's New In The Last Update?
v2.0.4
1. Fixed a problem with the network error

Link to the main theme of the game - Pocket heroes
If you have any comments about the caps - write to me in QMS.

Post has been editedilya216 - 23.08.15, 23:59
Reason for editing: removed too much

Rep: (6)
I want to go to the club.

Rep: (121)
* FAPALKA, hello) welcome to the club! Well, tell me what characters, what things, etc.

Rep: (0)
I want to go to the club

* artem973, Welcome! How are achievements in your game?

Rep: (64)
I want to go to the club!

* dok913, Well, tell me

dok913, well tell

It depends on what to tell, I administer the group in VK about pocket heroes, I know almost all the hacks and hacks of the game, I have an account of level 100 +, often in the top 50 of the rating. All new hacks and hacks spread on a general review in the subject with the game and the group in the VC.

* dok913, Well, you are dangerous)
Throw a reference to the group.

* dok913, threw the application. After hacking interest in the game is not lost?

Posted 08/15/2015 19:56:

* dok913, edited both.

* ilya216,
No, not lost, on the contrary I want to find even more opportunities for hacking))

Here you can list all the hacks that have been found at the moment. If it is necessary, of course, some links can be indicated.

Post has been editeddok913 - 15.08.15, 21:06

* dok913, perhaps you can. I will add a cap to this.

There was a unique opportunity to get a start account with Mega buns

What does the account contain?

All characters are open.
Bought endless meat.
All resources (money, tokens, crystals) are hacked.
All maps (map gallery) level 15.
All characters are level 70 and you can choose who will be who, whether it be a paladin or a berserker, a musketeer or an archer, all characters without a professional.
The whole map is open, you can start from any level you want.
All the characters are partially dressed, so that they are combat-ready.
There is a small base jewelry to start very amiss.
The bonus is 1 level 90 weapons, 1 item 80 level.

To get an account, you must be a member of the club!
Who wants such an account, write to me in qms login from the account, and I will send you a password.
In order for you to have data in the game, after logging in to your account, you need to synchronize and restart the game.
For your result, write to PH.
BlueStacks Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddok913 - 23.08.15, 17:56
Reason for editing: added screenshots

Tax, you need to do something with F.A.Q* dok913, we wrote down a post with F.A.Q and we will add something there. Fak will be something like this:
Q: question here
O: the answer is here

F.A.Q. on the game Pocket Heroes

Blow Pocket Heroes

Q: How can I save my walkthrough in the game?
A: Create an account and synchronize it, then the data with your passage will go to the game server and you can synchronize and return your passage at any time with the Internet

Q: Why, after synchronization on the main page, I returned at the time of the game, which I had already passed?
A: Because your last synchronization is stored on the server so that this does not happen, after playing a little, synchronize in the quests, then your progress goes to the server and then you can restore it.

Q: How else can you save your progress?
A: ProgramTitanium backup(Root is required) can make backups, if you have a pro version, you can make several saves, for every fireman.

Post has been editeddok913 - 17.08.15, 01:34
Reason for editing: added a link to titanium

Breaking PH

Hacking a global map
CreeHack- allows you to make purchases for $
Infinite krihak
If something is wrong and nothing works, then readhow to make one-time purchases time after time (Krihak)and do points 2 and 3.
Krykhak works before the game version 1.2.2, after does not work. The Lucky patcher billing also works on these versions, you do not need to patch anything, just buy. )
Killing with 1 hit of any opponent (hacking attack)works to this day.
Accelerate the game x50, 100, 200, 500 times! Using the programSB Game HackerorGg
Bots for the gameHiromacroandRepetiTouch. I personally recommend Hiromacro, I really like it.
It is also possible to cross the acceleration and bot, the result is mind-blowing!
Mystical shop - red things on level 70, inclusive, very simple.

Post has been editeddok913 - 17.08.15, 00:33
Reason for editing: mystical shop

v2.0.2
. Fix network error issue

* dok913, in a hat

I want to go to the club!

* Kinego, accepted! Tell about your achievements in the game)

I play not so long ago. Just fought with my first raid boss, third place. Hacked version, but I try not to take particularly cool things, so as not to endure all at once.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 18:55