DescriptionlDiscussion � | Firmware �

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Installing firmware through recovery
Via TWRP
We put the necessary firmware in the zip-archive on the SD-card.
Download the phone to TWRP recovery (turn off the phone - the screen goes off - when you turn off completely - give a vibration signal, turn on - press and hold the Power and then Volume + and hold both buttons until the blue wallpaper with the word TWRP)
Save the current firmware - the "Backup" item - select ALL partitions (Boot, Cache, Data, Recovery, Android Secure, System, Nvram, Uboot), to save space - Enable compression. To speed up backup - Skip MD5 generation during backup. Tap on the Storage strip - select the sdcard if not previously selected. Via Set Backup Name you can specify a name for the backup. Swipe to the right along the "Swipe to Back Up" strip to start the process - the "Backing Up System" window appears.
When saving is finished - click the arrow back 2 times to exit to the main menu.
We do Wipe-s (data cleansing before rolling in new firmware). Through the menu "Wipe ->Advanced Wipe "select items: Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, emmc (*), Android Secure, System.
Running wipe also through swipe on the words "Swipe to ..."

AFTER VAYPOV TO RE-LOAD IN RECOVERY !!!!!

After wipes (they MUST be done!) - go to the Install main menu item - select the file with the firmware in the zip-archive, the "Zip file signature verification" checkbox is NOT STACKED. Swipe to Confirm Flash. We are waiting for the firmware to finish and click Reboot - System.

========

To install the mods on the firmware, we always first save the current firmware (DO NOT LAZY!), Then use the "Advanced Wipe" menu to make wipes only Cache and Dalvik Cache and through the Install menu we also select the zip file and flash it.

(*) emmc - built-in phone flash drive, if you store something important there, then you can not do wipe.
Through CWM
Navigate the menu using the volume buttons, select (confirm) with the power button, return to the previous menu with the back button)

1. Download the necessary firmware and drop it into the root of the memory card
2. Go to CWM Recovery (On the phone off, hold down the volume + and on keys)
3. We select Wipe data / Factory reset, Wipe cache partition, advanced-wipe dalvickcache (This will delete all your data in the phone’s memory)
4. Go to Mounts and storage and do the format / system
5. Choose install zip from sdcard ->Choose zip from sdcard (Chose zip from external sdcard)
6. Choose archive, wait until installation is complete
7.Reboot system now and wait for the phone to turn on, usually after flashing the phone loads longer than usual, so do not get scared and wait patiently

Installation instructions for recovery from the phone via Rashr
Installation Instructions recovery via SP Flash Tool
Imei repair instructions
Backup / Recover NVRAM using MtkDroidTools

Recovery

miscellanea
APCFG
Memory remapping
Disable Byte Code
If the GPS does not work on the drain
Modems for DEXP Ixion XL145 Snatch

Root
® SuperSU- here we take the latest versions to install the root through the recovery
Kingroot

Gapps
The Open GApps Project(Platform: ARM)

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 14.02.19, 20:36
Reason for editing: editing
Brikviza
Message#42
29.10.15, 15:10
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 206
Check in: 15.09.12

* gliff,At night I will test. thank
BOGATIRUSHKA
Message#43
30.10.15, 01:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Check in: 25.09.15
Google Pixel 2 XL

People!!!
Help me please!!!

Yesterday I tried to install a fucking TvRP to flash to the original firmware, otherwise everything is cluttered up here (the phone is not mine)
I do not know how to put it here !!! I used to put on soybeans, so they have everything there easy!

In general, I tried to put what was beginning to turn out. But no, the stock recovery was gone too !!!

In general, what to do!

Who knows, please help!

--------------------
death is not terrible, life is terrible outside the will
gliff
Message#44
30.10.15, 11:04
Ñ¢
[online]

Messages 1500
Check in: 06.03.11

* BOGATIRUSHKA,
Well, in order to return the stock or install a custom recovery, you need a root, a recovery file and RASHR_Tool in the phone, if there is no root, then FlashTool, stock scatter and recovery. In the first case, you simply flush it through RASHR, in the second you put the recovery and scatter into a folder, set FlashTool on the scatter, and also flash it .. The mechanism of working with the driver and the driverin the subject FlashTula.

--------------------
The possibilities of direct hands are limited by the Euclidean geometry, and the possibilities of the hands of curves are described by differential geometry and do not have
restrictions on the number of spatial dimensions, in view of this, in a three-dimensional world like ours, they can be considered limitless ...
BOGATIRUSHKA
Message#45
30.10.15, 12:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Google Pixel 2 XL

* gliff,
Buddy!
Ruth through kinggut set, super soo resid for later. When in the proper form of bodies bring
I tried black flash, nothing came out in general ... (
And what is happy to do with root rights?

--------------------
gliff
Message#46
30.10.15, 14:45
Ñ¢
[online]

Messages 1500

* BOGATIRUSHKA,

--------------------
The possibilities of direct hands are limited by the Euclidean geometry, and the possibilities of the hands of curves are described by differential geometry and do not have
restrictions on the number of spatial dimensions, in view of this, in a three-dimensional world like ours, they can be considered limitless ...
Brikviza
Message#47
30.10.15, 14:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 206

* BOGATIRUSHKA,Answered in ps
BOGATIRUSHKA
Message#48
31.10.15, 01:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Google Pixel 2 XL

The people, thank you all for your help !!!
With the help of the flash drive I reinstalled the firmware !!
I tried to flash the new flash recovery. But the trouble!
again disappeared stock and new did not appear !!! (((
I’m generally shocked to be honest ... At first I tried to just install a simple 1 scatter file, nothing happened! just did not want to download ...
looked here this post:http://mdforum.ru/showthread.php?t=26183
It seems to have loaded, but nothing happened ... Initially, the button on / off + gromosty did not react. Okay. I put the root and downloaded the qwick boot application, it does everything with the root, without buttons.
I pressed the recovery and that's it. The phone just rebooted 2 times and that's it.

bl .. I really don't know what to do. Did anyone have such problems?
I can’t use my phone without TV (((
You see, in inept hands, he is simply necessary!

Post has been editedBOGATIRUSHKA - 31.10.15, 01:53

--------------------
nsa190
Message#49
31.10.15, 02:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Check in: 22.02.09
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

Flashlight format tel. Before this, make backup nravm. ask stock. Return nravm. You have bodies from the store. if this does not happen - cant or in the wood on the computer. Or in the hands. The options are over.
I myself had problems after the firmware tests. did - as I wrote above - everything was fine. Ps. If you need a root, then I did this: I flashed the recovery in the flashlight through the scanner. Then zip su. From the very recovery. My opinion is that the recovery curve itself. Therefore, after receiving the root in the USB flash drive, I put a daw on the firmware of the stock recovery - the result is a clean drain from su
I almost forgot - in the phone itself get the developer rights - put a daw there - debug on yusb.

Post has been editednsa190 - 31.10.15, 02:15
korkoed
Message#50
02.11.15, 00:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 19.12.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

Today I was stitching the xl140 firmware android 5.0 killed the phone sections different as a result of a brick, barely launched, well what backup did for a long time, nrav ruined type does not catch no having and see it) do backup)

--------------------
BOGATIRUSHKA
Message#51
02.11.15, 03:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Google Pixel 2 XL

* korkoed

Tell me better how to put TvRP !!!

--------------------
korkoed
Message#52
02.11.15, 09:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Google Pixel 2 XL

downloading from the caps
1) Drivers
2) SP Flash Tool v5.1524.00
you install then you downloadTVRPtogether with the file scanner, you open the cf flash tool, you select the unpacked folder TvRP there is the file scanner, in the flash file the daw will be dawned only on rekoveri, you pull out the battery, you press the Donlock,only then you connect the phone without battery, it is stitched and everything is ready) Yes, the reboot does not work in the TVRP menu, it is necessary to pull out the battery

Post has been editedkorkoed - 02.11.15, 09:23

--------------------
ghost x10
Message#53
03.11.15, 11:12
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 01.11.11
Redmi Note 7 4/64

Where can I get CWM for our device?

--------------------
Brikviza
Message#54
03.11.15, 15:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 206

* ghost x10
Through MtkDroidTools put. I think how, you should not explain
timon38
Message#55
03.11.15, 17:03
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 06.04.13
LG G Pro 2

Hello! Guys, I have a problem. In the first slot, the Internet connection is 10kb, and in the second, it first flies, but then drops to 300kb. As if some kind of speed limit is ... With a sim, everything is fine, checked on another phone. Measurements of speed did speedtest.
ghost x10
Message#56
03.11.15, 19:07
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 01.11.11
Redmi Note 7 4/64

Has anyone put MIUI 7 from the post above? Something freezes me on the splash screen.

--------------------
Brikviza
Message#57
03.11.15, 19:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 206

* timon38,
What firmware? If you sew how? If I made a backup then NWRAM did? \

Posted on 11/03/2015, 19:28:

* ghost x10
The firmware does not start. I tried several options but without success
gliff
Message#58
03.11.15, 20:05
Ñ¢
[online]

Messages 1500

* ghost x10
* Brikviza
Drop me the bottles from the firmware and your stock, I'll do it for you, or unpack both bottles and drag the kernel from the drain to the port with the replacement. There ramdisk from xiaomi redmi laptop. Initially, it was launched on it. Then nobody reworked it.

--------------------
korkoed
Message#59
03.11.15, 21:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Google Pixel 2 XL

Wipe did? If not here you are hanging on the buta

--------------------
Brikviza
Message#60
03.11.15, 21:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 206

* gliff,
Attached fileboot miui.img(6.07 MB)

Attached fileboot stock.img(5.75 MB)

Posted on 11.11.2015, 21:32:

* korkoedAnd with wipes and without it does not start
korkoed
Message#61
04.11.15, 09:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Google Pixel 2 XL

See 12.1 without wipes, I did not start, so that I would not change in the kernel. The main thing is that the mount is suitable so that it starts up

--------------------
Dexp

146 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 18:06