Install Android Applications on Windows 10 Mobile | Built-in emulation / support for Android applications

Rep: (134)
Attached Image

Official list of supported devices
Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 925 | Nokia Lumia 929 | Nokia Lumia 830 | Nokia Lumia 930 | Nokia Lumia 1520 | Nokia Lumia 635 (1GB RAM) | Nokia Lumia 730 | Nokia Lumia 820 | Nokia Lumia 435 | Nokia Lumia 928

Devices with 512 MB of RAM are not supported! Even with the substitution of the model!

Microsoft froze project Astoria
Currently in buildsover 10536subsystemAstoriamissing and correspondingly, Android applications cannot start .

Install APK via wconnect
Download attachedwconnect and Adb and unpack.
Open folderwconnect set IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe
  1. Go to Settings on your smartphone with Windows 10 Mobile, and there go toUpdate & Security>For Developers and enable Developers Mode, and Device Discovery .
  2. On the computer go to the folderwconnect open command line from folder (Shift + RMB>Open command window)
  3. Then you need to connect the smartphone to the computer - for this there are two ways (preferably via USB cable):
    • If we connect via USB, we write a commandwconnect.exe usb and click enter
    • If you connect via Wi-Fi, then enterwconnect.exe 192.168.xxx.xxx (replace xxx with the correct digits of your smart IP address)

Attached Image

4. Then you need to pair, just enter the code from the smart and pressenter
  5. Next, go to the unpacked folder.adb and here, too, open Command line
  6. Make sure that your smart has successfully connected to the PC, to do this, enteradb devices and press enter A list of connected devices appears.
  7. Finally, place the APK file in the folderadb and enter adb install NAME_APK_FILE.apk
    Attached Image

8. Now just wait for the completion of the operation, you will see the result on the smartphone)

Main problems and their solutions
The keyboard does not work in applications on the 512 assembly
InstallMicrosoftInputMethod.apkusing ADB and reboot the device.
[attachment = "6773552: Microsof ... utMethod.apk"]
adb push "C: /path/to/MicrosoftInputMethod.apk" /sdcard/MicrosoftInputMethod.apk
adb shell
pm install /sdcard/MicrosoftInputMethod.apk

Note:
  • Conviction that you are usingforward slash "/" , but not reverse "\" . Using a backslash will result in an error.
  • If you useadb install "C: /path/to/MicrosoftInputMethod.apk"then you will get [INTERNAL_AGENT_ERROR]. Use the commandadb shell pm install "C: /path/to/MicrosoftInputMethod.apk"

Do not open the settings item "For Developers"
Unregister the programWindows Phone Developer Registration
Error # 9 when creating session
Kill the processwconnectsrv.exeand restart the program
Applications cannot connect to the network.
Restart the device and restart the application.

Instructions

Useful

Old version:
Attached filewconnect.rar(8.23 MB)

version for build 10536:
Attached fileWindowsBridge.rar(2.3 MB)

Attached fileadb.rar(1.44 MB)

Post has been editedThepro94 - 19.11.15, 00:54
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (6)
Video installation instructions:

https://youtu.be/d6hJ1fnNgN4

Rep: (0)
hmm ... tried to do it on 720 lumii, but it didn't work out.
Now I ask myself questions, is it possible to tweak the registry on win 10 mob in such a way as to change the model from 720 to 820 which it supports?

Rep: (54)
Is there any way to tweak the registry on win 10 mob so as to change the model from 720 to 820 which supports?

all supported models have 1g of memory

* ixorek
So what? 640, 535 and other models also have 1 gig of RAM, but they are not on the list. If it is possible to replace the model, then I think the way will work on 512.Found a way, only the author does not want to share.

So what? 640, 535 and other models also have 1 gig of RAM, but they are not on the list

probably 1gig is not the only requirement, but a line
Nokia Lumia 635 (version with 1GB RAM)

very hinting

Rep: (391)
And the question is there with compatibility.
Will any application really work?
How about compatibility with NDK? And with applications using Google Play Services?

Rep: (461)
* 0vZ,
On the Windows Phone device, the same emulator runs as on the computer, everyone is unlikely to work

Here is the program for installing applications with an interface

A source

Attached files

Attached fileAPKDeployment.rar(9.68 MB)

Post has been editedExLuzZziVo - 09.08.15, 18:11

* ixorek
It seems to me that this requirement is not final, because Only this whole thing is being tested.

Rep: (8)
There is another program for easier installation of .apk applications on devices on the principle of drag and drop. It will be much more convenient than the way that the cap.

A source.

Zeinalovandrew @ 08/09/2015, 20:00*
It seems to me that this requirement is not final, because Only this whole thing is being tested.

I’m too lazy to search, but where there is a table, most of the memory of 512mb devices occupies the axis, pick up a virtual machine with android, and even run some program there, this is from science fiction.

Rep: (16)
Now I wanted to put some kind of prog program with a bucket ... I realized that there was nothing to put, for me personally, and so everything is on the vinfon. The people waited for this only because of the toys, even if you look at all the reviews about the games in the thematic publications. A minimum of programs. Yes, and I do not think that the majority of the people will break down, it is more convenient for most people from the market. And those who need, as I said, are basically games.
Yes, the trend itself is very controversial and makes you think, but at the moment it is not deadly. You also need to wait for how it will be done after the release and how Google will respond, and the developers themselves on the androyd ... well, this is my opinion)

Rep: (4)
But I would put myself some very useful prog, like RoadAR, Torque, Oggl. I'm waiting now for a new build))

Rep: (5)
Has anyone tried to put a wot knowledge base? Works?

Rep: (-1)
who already used? I tried to check, but when I try to connect via USB, I write an error with advapi32.dll

Rep: (7)
I tried to install a twitter client, Yandex.transport (2 versions), chrome, google map.

Of all, only Twitter was launched, but for some reason did not want to log in normally.

When analyzing the possibilities, I realized that only Google maps and Yandex.ransports were missing.

Anyone can check the transport put?

PS Google maps without Google services do not work, which is logical. That is, the interface starts, but instead of the cards themselves - a black screen. And login fails.

Rep: (63)
Also very interested in whether Navitel works

Rep: (134)
Not so long ago, everyone ached about the small number of applications, after the announcement of the chips with the transfer of applications from the bucket, everyone had hope of correcting the situation. Now you can launch applications - all of them are bad and not necessary. What's wrong with you?

This feature is made primarily for developers to simplify porting applications to them. With their own hands, ordinary users will not be able to transfer the application so that it works like on an android, the code needs to be changed in some cases. This has been stated by Microsoft.

Post has been editedThepro94 - 10.08.15, 12:18

* Psixopad I tried to install the latest versions, the navitel icon hangs, under it is a strip that it loads something and that's it, nothing happens next. I tried the old fifth one, it did not start at all, I tried 8.5 for android 4.4 black screen and everything (((

Rep: (4)
Programs are downloaded only from the BB with OS win8.1 and win10 as I understand it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 15:26